She Loves My Gimpy Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you really know exactly what to say," I said.

"Truth be told, I've been practicing ever since I got you the plane tickets. I know how you see yourself, I know that you think that you don't deserve me; you've said it often enough, so it gave me the time to think of the best response to your silly mindset. Babe, I want you. Not a little, not kind of. I want you badly. Do you have any idea how many nights I've spent, staring at those pics you sent me, reading our texts over and over again, or watching the videos? I came more times this past month than I have in the last few years combined; no lie."

"Really?" I asked with astonishment.

"Really. I used to date able-bodied guys, but it always felt forced to me. Yeah, we'd have sex, and they had a great time, but not me. I never could hold down a relationship with them, because it felt like a gay person trying to have sex as a straight person. It just wasn't for me. When I discovered what I truly am, a devotee, and I discovered that site explaining it all, it was like all the gears turned and everything finally made sense. When we first started chatting, I was a nervous wreck. Imagine talking to someone who finally was the key to your sexual release. That was you. You might be a virgin at sex, but in a way, so am I. All those times I had sex with able-bodied guys wasn't the real thing. This...what we have...is real to me."

I drank a big gulp of wine nervously. "Lexi, I know I've told you this a hundred times already, but all my life, I was used to people thinking of me as pitiful, repulsive, and certainly not sexy. You've given me confidence I would have never had in myself. I know the cliché is that guys send women dick pics all the time, but I never thought any woman would ever want to see my body. You practically begged for it. I can't tell you how amazing it is to have an absolutely beautiful woman pursuing me, lusting over me, it's all so very new, and it's going to take some getting used to."

"Well, hopefully, it won't take you too long, because I don't want to waste time convincing you you're gorgeous when I could be giving you hands-on reasons why you are."

"Man, I feel like I won the lottery," I said.

"The feeling, love, is mutual."

We sipped our wine in thought for a few moments when Lexi turned to me with an impish grin.

"Not to rush you or anything but...oh hell, I do want to rush you into the bedroom," she said, grabbing my hand. She practically tugged me off the sofa and dragged me into her bedroom. I was nervous. My mouth was dry.

"I've see this bedroom in dozens of pics you've sent to me. I can't believe I'm standing in it," I said.

"Well, bedrooms aren't for standing. Come, sit on the edge of the bed," she commanded, and I obeyed. Lexi knelt down on the floor in front of me and had a huge grin on her face. She looked like she was about to indulge in a sinful dessert she had been craving for a long time.

"Well, based on my inexperience, I'm going to let you lead in...well, everything," I said.

"Trust me, you will enjoy yourself. Now, what we do over the next week might not be what you might have in mind with traditional sex. Don't get me wrong, we'll have sex aplenty, but the thing is, I have desires as a devotee that are not exactly conventional. If you indulge me in those desires, I promise to indulge whatever fantasies or whims you wish for."

"A-agreed," I stammered.

"I may do some things that are somewhat bizarre, and perhaps even a bit uncomfortable to you, but I won't put you in any danger, and we can stop if you don't like something. Agreed?"

"Y-yes, agreed," I squeaked out my answer.

"You also know my...um...foot fetish I have for your delicious feet, so I may spend an insane amount of time with them," Lexi said, and now she was the one who sounded slightly nervous.

"I'm cool with that. Like I told you, the idea turns me on, too," I said.

"Alright, and now, I don't want you to take any offense to this, but I put some absorbent padding down on the bed. If you're going to be naked, I expect there to be a bit of leakage."

"No, I'm not offended at all, that's kind of smart, actually."

"Good, good. Now, do you mind if I untie your shoes?" she asked, and I shook my head to signal that I didn't mind. She placed my right foot on her crossed legs and slowly undid the knot on my shoe. She then pulled off my shoe, revealing my durable, plastic leg brace surrounding my socked foot. I felt her hands move up my pant leg...that is, where I had feeling, and she rolled up the pant leg to reveal the Velcro strap holding my brace tight to my leg, below my knee.

Lexi bit her lower lip and looked up at me with her enchanting eyes as she gingerly, almost timidly undid the strap. She slid my brace off and held it in her hands, studying the design. "I cant believe something so light weight helps support how you walk."

"Examine it all you want, play with it, enjoy yourself," I encouraged. She traced her fingers up and down the smooth, semi-translucent plastic, playing with the metal buckle which held the strap in place, weighing it in her hands, even planting a kiss on it to leave a red lip mark on the plastic.

She did the same with the left shoe and brace, taking the time to examine that brace as much as the first. I expected her to pull off my sock, but she wanted to savor things a bit more before getting to that point. Her hands caressed my legs through my jeans and she unbuckled my belt, but didn't do anything further there. Her warm, reassuring smile was on her lips the whole time as she lifted my shirt above my head.

I admit I'm no movie star or athlete; I don't have rock hard abs or pecs, and even a bit of a belly, but none of that seemed to bother my lover. Warm hands caressed my neck, worked their way down to my chest, and she gently stroked my sides and belly.

"You're so beautiful," she whispered in awe. I gasped when her hands went back up and she started to play with my nipples.

"Don't think I didn't pay attention to those conversations. When you said your nipples are super sensitive, I remembered. How does it feel having my fingers rolling your hard little nipples between them?"

"G-good," I stuttered and gasped again as she pinched them gently and tugged.

"Lay down, on your back," she demanded, and I complied. She pinned me down with her hands against my wrists and kissed me deeply. Her tongue was controlling. Mine was handily wrestled down by hers as she explored my mouth. She broke off the kiss to lick my chin. Her tongue traveled down my neck, making me shiver from the trail of saliva evaporating and chilling me. She ended up licking my chest just above my nipples, teasing me.

I closed my eyes as I felt her warm mouth envelop my left nipple. Her tongue darted around the hard nubbin, flicking back and forth. She sucked it deeply, forcefully, scraping her teeth against the sensitive bump of flesh, even biting down a few times. "Oh, Lexi," I groaned, and she cooed with delight.

She gave the same attention to my right nipple, making sure I was thoroughly stimulated. I squirmed under her forceful grip, but she held me in place. Her tongue then traced a line from my chest down to my navel. It was then she continued unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning and unzipping the jeans, and sliding them off my body.

Squealing in delight when she saw my skinny, atrophied legs below my knees, she immediately began rubbing them. "They're kind of cool to the touch!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, they don't get great circulation. My feet get even colder. Sometimes, they feel like ice cold."

"Oh, you little tease," she said playfully.

I don't wear underwear; what's the point with a diaper? So when she removed my shirt and pants, all I was left with was my socks and diaper.

"Roll on your belly, please," she ordered me, and without a second thought, I did so. I felt her slide down the back of my diaper slightly to reveal the spinal scar just above my butt. "Oh my," she exclaimed. "Can...can I touch it?"

"I'd be upset if you didn't," I said with a slight chuckle. "But please, be gentle, it's extremely sensitive."

"I will be," she promised.

I felt so vulnerable, exposed like this to a beautiful girl. Her fingers gently touched my scar, tracing the edges lightly. It made me shiver. "Did that hurt?" she asked with grave concern.

"No, it felt nice," I said. "You can be slightly more aggressive and forceful, if you want," I said.

She said nothing, but I felt her fingers examining the folds of my scar. It felt so nice to have a woman touching such intimate spots, and for her to not be a doctor or therapist. My cock had been hard ever since I entered the bedroom, but pressing against her bed as she played with my scar was driving me mad.

She spent what seemed like an eternity playing with the scar, but she must have had her curiosity sated over time, because she finally stopped. "I want to take things slow, if you don't mind. Can I massage your shoulders and back?"

"Of course!" I said eagerly.

I folded my arms under her pillow and felt a few drops of liquid on my back.

"Don't worry, this is just massage oil. Does it smell nice to you?"

"Mm hmm," I replied dreamily.

"Alright, I'm going to start at your hands, then your arms, and work my way down your shoulders and down the entire length of your back. Just lay there and relax. You're safe with me."

"Mm hmm," I said again. She massaged my fingers, one by one, rolling them between her fingers stretching them gently. She then worked her way down my wrists and palms. I'd massaged my hands before, when they got sore from typing, but I never felt anything like this.

"Are you a licensed massage therapist?" I asked in a muffled voice against her pillow.

She laughed and said "no."

"You definitely missed your calling," I replied dreamily.

"I wonder what you'll say when I give you your first blowjob," she chuckled, and my heart almost skipped a beat. I had nothing to reply with, so she continued working her magical touch down my wrists and forearms. Her fingers kneaded and rubbed knots away I didn't even know I had. My erection started to subside slightly, and I was just enjoying the pleasant feeling of her hands working out the kinks in my arms.

Lexi then worked my neck. If I had just flown over to get the massage she gave my neck, it would have already been worth it. Her fingers seemed to melt into my skin and flesh. The way I walk, with my tilting, teetering gait, while my head says generally straight tended to put a lot of strain on my neck muscles, so she worked diligently to erase years of stress and strain on them.

"My goodness, when was the last time you had your neck massaged?" she asked.

"I think it was some time back in nineteen-ninety-never," I quipped.

"I might have to kidnap you and prevent you from returning to work. I'm going to need a few months to work out all the knots in your neck and shoulders," she said.

"I'm alright with that, believe me," I said with a sigh.

Eventually, she finished up on my neck, then worked my shoulders, finding just as many stubborn knots and kinks to rub away. She needed more and more massage oil. I said "if you put any more oil on me, I might be invaded."

"Oh, you'll be invaded alright," she said wickedly.

I swallowed hard and she saw it and laughed. Her hands worked their way down my back. Lexi spent a good amount of time tracing my spinal cord, as if trying to diagnose me through touch. It was pretty hot, I have to admit. When she finished with my lower back, she skipped my diaper-clad butt and began work on the back of my thighs.

"Um, I've got to admit something. I don't have a ton of feeling on the backs of my thighs until you get to where my knee is," I said.

"Ooh," she simply said happily. I'll admit, it wasn't the reaction I expected. "Tell me when you feel it and when you don't," she instructed.

"Alright," I agreed, and I felt only a vague sense of pressure as she started at the upper part of the back of my thighs. In fact, it really didn't feel like much at all.

"Can you feel it?" she asked.

"Hardly," I replied. She squeezed harder.

"How about now?"

"No."

She apparently squeezed as hard as she could, but I didn't react. I then felt something when she moved outwards from the center-back of my thigh and more to my sides. "Okay, that I kind of feel."

"How does it feel?"

"Good," I replied.

"What about now?" she asked, pinching me.

"Ow, no, not so much."

"Sorry, it's just...I find it all so interesting how your body has zones that can feel just fine, and others that don't have much of any sensation."

"I guess I'm a mystery like that," I replied.

She worked her way down, asking me constantly when I felt something. She'd try various strengths and techniques, from stroking her finger nails over the spot to pinching, prodding, and tickling. Some tactics worked better than others, and she started to get a mental map of what my legs felt.

My calves had more sensation after traveling below my knee, but they were skinny and atrophied. Very little muscle could be found in my calves, so they looked abnormally skinny compared to my thicker thighs. The lack of circulation made them cooler than the rest of my body, as well, and Lexi couldn't get enough of the sight and feel of them. She'd continuously stroke her fingernails up and down my calves, and I could feel the sensation tingling me.

"It's so weird; in some spots, you're warm, and then boom, ice cold," she remarked.

"I know."

"Does it bother you?"

"Not often, though if I get really cold legs and feet from being outdoors in the winter too long, I like to take a nice, hot bath to warm them up."

"A nice, hot devotee can do the same," she said saucily.

"That's the word on the streets," I replied. "Know where I can find one?"

"Shut up," she said with a laugh as she smacked my thigh, knowing I wouldn't feel it.

"Pleas ma'am, may I have another?" I joked.

"Only because you said please," she said, and whacked the same spot. "Ooh, a nice little red mark is showing!"

"Show me?" I asked. She took out her smart phone and snapped a picture then showed me.

"Mm, nice," I said.

"You little pain slut," she teased lightly.

"I'm your little pain slut," I reminded her.

"Yes you are, yes...you...are."

She continued to massage my calves, rolling down my extra-long socks (to cover the braces and prevent chaffing,) but not so far that my feet would be exposed yet. Now, the time had come.

"D-Danny," she stuttered a bit.

"Yes, Lexi?"

"I've been waiting for this for a long time, and I'm ready. I want you to roll on your back again...I'm going to take off your socks."

"Okay," I said, slightly nervous as well. We both wanted this. The kissing was great. The massages were out of this world. Sucking on my nipples would have made me cum if she did it long enough, but her fetish was deformed, disabled feet, and my fetish was having them played with, tortured, loved, fawned over, experimented with.

I rolled over on to my back. She sat with her legs crossed at the end of her bed and placed my feet on her lap. She put her hands on them. I knew they were cool to the touch, even with the cover of my socks; I just hoped they didn't smell bad from sitting on a long plane ride and walking through the parking lot. The moment of truth had arrived.

Lexi looked at me apprehensively for just a second as she hooked her thumbs and finger under my left sock. She slowly started to roll the sock off my foot and when it was naked, she let out a little squeak of joy.

"So beautiful!" she said. I could see her eyes tearing up. I knew this was a special moment for her. All her life, she felt different, she knew she was different. Being in relationships with other guys made her question her sexuality, but when she finally admitted to herself that she was attracted to disabled men, everything finally made sense. Now, the one thing she desired most, my disabled feet, were in her hands.

She was much quicker to undress the right foot, and she was equally thrilled that my right foot had the same twisted toe deformities as the left. She wiped away a tear from her cheek.

"I'm sorry, I must look so weird, crying over...feet," she said.

"Not at all," I said with an understanding smile. "I share your excitement."

"They're so cold," she remarked. "And still. Lifeless and still..."

I said nothing. I knew there was a time to talk and a time to be quiet. Even words of encouragement would be a distraction. I let her do what she wanted with my feet, and it was amazing to see her fawn over them. She took my right foot, which has pretty much no sensation, save for the scar area where I had surgery in my youth, between my instep arch and my ankle, and held it up to examine it. From her perspective of seeing my sole, it looked like I only had four toes; that's because the one between my pink toe and middle toe was crossed above the other two toes.

She lowered my foot to see the top of my foot, the bridge, and there she could see the hidden toe curled out of view from the sole. She took my foot to her face and sniffed. I was mortified, but then she had a huge smile on her face as she looked me in the eye. Was she...enjoying it? No, it couldn't be, I reasoned, but then she closed her eyes and took another deep sniff. Yes she was.

"This is the one that has almost no feeling at all, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, except here," I leaned forward and touched the part of my foot that had some sensation.

"Here?" she asked and began rubbing it gently with her thumb. Her warm hand on my icy foot felt amazing.

"So...you can't feel this? Tickle, tickle, tickle," she said, running her fingers up and down the sole of my right foot. I shook my head. "Or this?" she dug the points of her nails in deep enough to leave little marks. Anyone with normal sensation would have screamed, kicked, or at least flinched. I did none of the three, and just shook my head.

"Not your toes?" she asked, pulling on each one individually. Again, I shook my head. "Not even this?" she flicked her finger nail hard against each toe.

"Not a thing." I could see her breathing heavy and fast.

"Hold on for just a second," she said, placing my foot down on the bed gently. She got off the bed and pulled off the tight, gray sweater she was wearing, revealing her black bra underneath. She then kicked off her own shoes and took off her socks, and hurriedly slipped out of her jeans.

"This is making me very, very wet," she admitted. "Here," she said, kneeling on the bed next to me. She took my hand and placed it between her legs. Nervously, I felt her matching black panties and I could feel the warm moisture soaking through.

I was the reason for this. It was hard for me to comprehend. After kids in school made fun of me, and girls openly said I could never date them, this gorgeous woman had me feeling her crotch to show me how wet I made her.

"Don't worry, you'll get to see lots of her. Lots. Now, back to your feet!"

She grabbed my right foot again and to my surprise, she kissed the sole. She took a picture to show me the kiss mark on it. I was flabbergasted that someone would do that for me. It was so incredibly sexy; I felt like she was claiming me.

Lexi went from kissing to licking. Even though I couldn't feel a thing, it was incredible to see her licking the sole of my foot, lightly biting down and nibbling on it, and then sucking on my toes. I can only guess what was going on in her mind, but the looks of bliss on her face told me she definitely was enjoying every moment of it.

She told me she would worship my feet, but I always assumed it would be after they were washed and cleaned; not straight up out of the shoe. We planned lots of things to do to my feet, and I was both excited and a little nervous to try them all. She was, after all, an airline office employee, not a medically trained nurse. I wondered if she knew what she was doing, but when she was holding my foot, lavishing it with her tongue, wearing nothing but panties and a bra, those concerns soon slipped from my mind.