She Loves My Gimpy Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm," she cooed over and over as she sucked each toe. They were lifeless, not wiggling or moving, but she enjoyed them all the same. My foot was soft and floppy. She would alternate playing with my flexibility and sucking my toes. I had to close my eyes more than once to hold back a building orgasm. I wanted to cum, but I also wanted to wait and see what else she had in store for me.

She made love to my toes as if she were giving them each individual blowjobs, staring at me as she sucked. Perhaps she was testing me, to see if I really felt anything in my toes at all or if I was just good at pretending I didn't. That's why I can't prove it, but I think she bit down on my toes a few times while sucking them. If she was looking for a reaction, one never came, because I didn't feel anything.

"Mm, it's better than I could have ever imagined," she said in the most sultry, sweetest voice I could have ever imagined. It was something between a whine and a groan in the way she said it.

My right foot was covered in her saliva by the time she was finished. She then took my left foot and grinned. "This one has some feeling, doesn't it?"

I nodded nervously. I felt her warm hands on my left foot. Temperature was one thing my left foot was somewhat decent at detecting. I felt her running her finger nails up and down my sole. That was the other thing I could feel, and she knew that from our conversations. I told her that when I scratch my own sole with my fingernails, I can feel something; it's not super sensitive, but I know it's happening. I can't feel something a subtle as a feather, but sharp, pointy things, definitely.

"This should be a lot more interesting for you than the right foot was," she said.

"Oh...it was plenty interesting to watch," I said.

"Yeah, but now you get to feel, too!"

"Sometimes," I said. "There are lots of parts of my left foot that are just as dead as the right."

"All the more reason for me to explore it," she said with a greedy expression. "I'm going to spend more time on your left foot than your right. Even though both are absolutely gorgeous to me, it is more fun knowing you can feel and react to some of what I'm doing."

"Alright," I said apprehensively.

"Relax, love. You look as if I'm going to perform open heart surgery on you."

"Just nerves," I replied. "I've been wanting this as much as you have."

"No offense," she laughed, "but I doubt that's even possible!"

I could feel my cheeks warm as I blushed. She brought my left foot to her lips and kissed it like she did with the right. She asked if I could feel it, and I shook my head.

"Hold on for just a second...I want to get a few toys to try out on your foot," she said, gently placing my foot back on the bed. She pranced off the bed and bolted to a dresser drawer on the other side of the room and came back with a shoebox full of goodies. My eyes widened as I peered in the box and she smiled coyly. "I won't use them all on you in one night."

"But over the course of the week?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. And probably several times each."

She rummaged through the pile of toys until she found what she was looking for; one of those plastic back-scratcher toys one can win at a fair or trade in for tickets at an arcade gift shop.

"A back-scratcher?" I asked.

"You said you feel the most when nails are scratching your left sole, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that's this, tenfold. I can move it back and forth quickly."

"Ok, I trust you," I said, and I saw her shiver ever so slightly at those words. I must have hit a nerve and excited her.

"How much do you trust me?"

"W-with my life," I said, and I couldn't believe my own words escaping my mouth.

"Enough to...let me handcuff your wrists to the headboard and...blindfold you?"

I hesitated for a few seconds, but her eager, earnest face made it hard for me to resist. "Alright," I conceded. She smiled warmly.

"I promise I won't hurt you. I want you to be able to trust me."

"I'm ready," I said, raising my arms against the metal bars of the headboard. She smiled again and stroked my wrists gently as she affixed the cuff to my left wrist.

"Is it too tight?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine," I replied. She climbed over me and rubbed my right wrist as she applied the other pair of cuffs. I was now her prisoner and at her mercy. I tested the bonds, and they were the real deal; not toy cuffs, not trick cuffs; they were hardened steel and needed a key to release.

"Can I blindfold you now?" she asked gently.

"Yes," I permitted her.

She took out a blue, silken blindfold and tied it over my eyes. The world went dark for me, and I began to breathe a bit faster.

"Danny," she said softly.

"Yeah, Lexi?"

"You look so sexy like that. Can I take your picture? I promise it's just for me and will never leave this room."

"Alright," I replied.

I heard her cellphone take multiple pictures, undoubtedly of my feet as well as the rest of me. I expected her to begin experimenting on my left foot right away, but she surprised me by kissing my lips as I lay bound to her bed.

"I love your feet, Danny, but I don't want you to think for even a second that I don't love the rest of you, and that goes for what's inside you, too."

"Oh no...you're going to take my kidney!" I kidded.

"You idiot," she laughed and kissed me again. "This is what I mean. You're funny, smart, handsome, kind. I wouldn't be doing this to you if I wasn't attracted to the whole Danny. Your disability is a huge turn on to me, and yes, I only have sexual feelings for men with disabilities, but I won't just fall for any disabled guy just for his disability. Over the last half year, I've gotten to know you pretty well, and I think you're amazing. You're hard on yourself, because others didn't see in you what I see in you. I might be a...little...obsessed with your feet, Danny, but I'm a lot obsessed with you as yourself."

"Alright...I didn't expect that," I admitted to her. She kissed me again.

"I know you're submissive, Danny, but I also know you've never done this before. You're nervous. I'm kind of nervous, too, but I've never wanted anything more in my life. I honestly didn't think you would say yes to coming over here, even after all this time that we've known each other. I thought you'd want to keep things just online."

"Lexi, when I said I felt like I won the lottery, I meant it. Not just because you're beautiful; even though you are. It's because you're amazing. You always want to know how I am, what I'm interested in, what I'm doing. I've talked with some devs at the devotee forum before, but I've never had a connection with someone like I have with you."

"Mm," she moaned as she kissed me once again, then gently bit my chin. "Shall we begin?"

"I'm ready for it," I said.

I heard her crawl on the bed to position herself at my feet. She took a pillow and put it on her lap then put my left foot on it to give it leverage. "I'm not going to use the scratcher just yet. I want to play with your foot first," she explained, and I appreciated her verbally keeping me in the loop.

"Do whatever you want with it," I said happily.

"Well...you're bound against my bed, so I certainly can," she said deviously. I felt my cock pressing against my diaper even harder.

"Let's start with a nice massage," she said. I felt her warm hands caress and knead my foot in the spots that had feel. My big toe and first two toes after it, the ball of my foot, and the arch in my sole all had at least some feeling, but the outside of my foot; where my small toe would be, had no feeling, while the inside where the big toe is, was far more sensitive.

Her fingers worked into my foot, massaging from the heel to the tips of my toes. She pulled on each toe, bending it back and forth. I was powerless to resist her. "Wiggle your toes for me," he demanded.

I tried my best, and I know I can get them to move a tiny fraction of an inch. "Good, good!" she encouraged me. "Can you feel this?" she asked, and I knew she was running her finger nails up and down the sole.

"Yeah, in some parts, definitely!"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"What does it feel like? Describe it as best as you can."

"Like dull scratching, as if you were scratching through several inches of cotton or something."

I felt her raise my foot to her face. I heard her sniffing deeply again. Then I heard the distinctive smacking of lips against skin and knew she was kissing my foot. She licked from heel to toe, from sole to bridge. I could vaguely feel the warmth, but I more distinctly felt the cold evaporation.

"I'm going to begin with the scratcher. If anything bothers you at any time, just say stop, and I'll stop."

"Got it," I replied.

I felt the scratcher's plastic teeth rake against my sole. "Ooh," I replied.

"Ooh, indeed," she said saucily.

She kept this up for several more minutes before getting bored. "I want to try just one more toy tonight, alright?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"The point of a chopstick. I promise I won't use it too hard," she said.

"Okay," I said.

I felt the point of the chopstick jabbing my sole repeatedly. She was methodical, moving it over millimeter by millimeter. She worked her way up to the ball of my feet, and I still felt the jabs, though duller than in the sole. She then jabbed between my big toe and the first toe after and it felt a little uncomfortable. I winced and she saw it.

"Sorry, I won't be so aggressive."

"It's alright," I said.

"Okay, I think you've indulged my fantasy enough for the first night, but...what can I do for you? Hmm..." she pondered crawling over my body. I felt her position herself over me.

"It was my fantasy, too," I said.

"Oh, I know...but I think you deserve a little treat. Because you're bound against my bed and blindfolded, I don't want your first blowjob or intercourse to be in the dark...but...a hand job could be a nice compromise, don't you think?"

I nodded dumbly.

"I'm wearing my diaper, still," I warned her.

"Well, they made rubber gloves for situations just like these...well, that might not be the reason they were invented, but it works. I know spina bifida folks can have possible latex allergies, so don't worry, they're latex-free."

"Good thinking," I admitted. I heard her snap on the gloves.

"I'm taking your diaper off now," she said gently. I heard and felt her undo the tapes. She told me to raise my butt a little and she slid the diaper off, and put the padding underneath me.

"Is there anything about you that isn't gorgeous?" she asked with awe.

"Um...I don't know what to say," I replied.

"Then don't. Just sit back, close your eyes...well, metaphorically speaking, and enjoy."

I heard her squeeze some lube on her hand and I nearly jumped when she first touched my hard cock. I have little to no sensation in the tip, but my shaft was very sensitive. She began running her fingers up and down the length of my hot, throbbing rod, and I groaned and gritted my teeth.

"You've been holding in so long. Your cock is so red, it's almost purple. Poor thing, I'm going to have to relieve some pressure!" she cooed naughtily. She cupped her wrist around my cock and began jerking me off slowly and methodically.

"Oh, Lexi," I groaned.

"That's right baby, your cock is in good hands now. Let Lexi take care of you. Good boy," she cooed as I struggled against my bonds. I wriggled and squirmed against the cuffs and she used her other hand to fondle my balls. Her hands work wonders. From dissolving tension in my neck, to giving mind-boggling foot-rubs, and now a hand-job that would make a porn star envious.

"Lexi, I think I'm going to cum soon!" I warned.

"You deserve it, you sexy thing," she replied happily.

"Oh, Lexi! Lexi!" I screamed and felt my balls tighten and the gush of semen rushing out of my cock and all over her hands, my thighs, and the padding beneath me. Lexi took off the blindfold just to let me see her lick her gloved finger clean of my white mess.

"That was a good introduction. I'm looking forward to really getting into it."

I was panting and sweating. "Really getting into it?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh honey, that wasn't even the tip of the iceberg," she said, undoing the cuffs. She stroked my chest gently. "Can...can I put the new diaper on you?"

I nodded. She brought one from my suitcase and took the padding out from under me. She folded open the diaper and looked at me lovingly as she applied it snugly and quite competently.

"Take a break, rest for a bit, and then we can move on to round two."

"Round two?" I asked.

"It's only five in the evening; the night is young, sweetie."

"This is going to be a long week, isn't it?" I asked with a weary grin.

"Oh...I'll be keeping you on your toes...on that you can count on it!"