She Made Him Do It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front was two triangles of cotton that nicely encased her breasts, revealing a curvy view of both her cleavage and also a little of the sides. Holding the two triangles in place was a single cord that tied behind her neck, and as she rotated slowly in front of him, Rob could then admire the superb toning of her back. Her body was truly lovely to admire he thought to himself.

The skirt of the dress was fairly long, but the material itself was very thin indeed, and as she stood in front of the window it was possible to see her legs very clearly, largely of as a silhouette. Rob admired the lines of her thighs, the way they gently curved together in the middle, a few centimetres below her pussy, but also still allowed you to see the gap between her legs at her pussy. In fact, when he looked carefully, he thought he could just make out the line of her slit and the twin curves of her lips through the thin material.

"Shall I go out just like this?" Natalya asked, "No knickers? Would you like that?" She had a cheeky grin on her face and neither of them had any doubts about exactly what his answer would be.

"Do you really dare do that?" Rob inquired, loving the wanton abandon that Natalya brought to the day.

"If you like, just for you though!" she replied.

"You aren't worried people might realise you are naked underneath?" he asked.

"No, people are too preoccupied in their own lives, no one has time to stare at me."

Rob thought of all the times that he and his friends had sat watching girls in the park, looking to see which dresses were most see through, admiring G-Strings and lace lingerie.

"Well, I don't think that's true, and we both know it," he observed wryly.

"No, you are right, you guys are all sad lascivious bastards, but anyway it will be a bit of fun. Come on get dressed."

A few minutes later, they left her apartment having managed to avoid bumping into either of the flatmates, much to Natalya's relief.

They exited the Barbican through the Guildhall, Natalya skipping gaily through the square, the sun shining through the dress as she whirled slowly around, enjoying the feel of the hot rays on her back. Having only eaten lightly, they picked up a couple of pain au raisin at a Pret and wandered aimlessly into the rose garden at St Pauls. There were already a few tourists around the place, and they joined them on the grass next to the column with the bright gilded statue of St Paul.

Natalya, reclined back onto the soft green grass and luxuriated in the feeling of the cool stems caressing her back, slightly damp but nonetheless welcome on a hot day. Rob joined her, sitting slightly to one side so he could enjoy the architecture and the loveliness of Natalya at the same time.

As she lifted her hands above her head and rested her head in her palms, Rob admired the lines of her upper arms, perfectly shaved under arms. Lifting her arms above her head also had the pleasant effect of lifting her breasts and encouraging them to attempt to escape the unwanted clutches of her dress. Once again Rob licked his lips, unable to avoid an ocular tour of the delicacies on offer.

She lay on the grass with a garden of roses behind her, and he could not help but think of what a perfect rose she was in comparison, her white skin and pink lips comparing perfectly well to the blooms he could see behind her, and that they could both clearly smell in the summer air.

"You really find women difficult to ignore don't you?" Natalya asked, rather enjoying the attention.

"Well, I think guys are hard-wired to look at women, why? Do you mind?" he inquired

"No, not really, it is just you are all so predictable, I think English guys in particular. In lots of the rest of Europe girls go topless and no one minds, but here it is more of a big deal."

"Well we are in the churchyard of a cathedral you know, I mean, but then it would be the same in most of London really. Maybe no one would notice in Hyde Park or something."

"Do you dare me to?" she asked with a grin.

"What go topless here?!" he replied, looking around at the tourists nearby.

There were perhaps fifteen people within ten metres of them, mostly young groups visiting London from around the country and probably the world. There was an older couple sitting on one of the benches, oblivious to the others around them, reading their newspapers.

"I tell you what, I will do it for a minute and you can take a quick picture and then we can run away so we don't get caught by the Archbishop," she giggled at the obvious absurdity of the game, but inside was quietly enjoying watching his reaction.

Without any further comment, she undid the bow at the nape of her neck and gently brought the two white cords from around her neck, lowering them onto her collarbones. The material of the two triangle shaped pieces of cloth that covered her top relaxed and allowed an even more complete view of the edges of her breasts.

"Are you ready?" she asked wickedly, winking at him to express their conspiracy.

Rob smiled, enjoying the harmless entertainment that Natalya brought to everything. He got his phone out to capture this moment, and waited, anticipating the unveiling.

With a single movement, Natalya pulled the front of the dress down and away from her, immediately exposing both her breasts, pulling it down to her waist. She felt the heat of the sun on her body immediately and was reminded of the good times she had spent sunning herself on various beaches around the world, it felt good to feel the sun and the light breeze on her skin.

Robs cock immediately hardened as he drank in the lines of her body, the gentle curves, and the cute way that her nipples were crinkling around the edges even as he watched. He looked around and no-one else seemed to even have noticed her exposure, so he quickly got out his camera and took a few shots. He tried to make them artistic, combining the gentle curves of Natalya's body with the classic stone of St Pauls, but he suspected any dispassionate observer would just have thought of them as sexy pictures of a girl.

A couple of old gents walked down through the churchyard in linen jackets and straw sunhats. One of them noticed Natalya and commented to his mate. They both glanced over at her, and the first, making eye contact with her as she watched them pass, tipped his hat to her to indicate his appreciation. She smiled back at him and then looked up at Rob who was just completing his photographic exploration of domes on different scales.

"Come on then," she finally continued, pulling up her top once again to cover herself up. "We better go before we attract too much attention." As she sat up she realised that, in fact, most of the groups around the gardens had been looking at her with some level of interest, the guys generally with a sexual viewpoint, the girls perhaps enviously or confusedly, perhaps annoyed by her stealing the attentions of their boyfriends.

"Here, tie me up," she invited him, gesticulating to the cords of her top that she wanted tied back behind her neck.

Rob pulled the cords up but then let them slacken a little before tying them at her nape, he had this idea that perhaps there might be fun to have with the top of the dress having a little more slack, a little more room to move independently from her body. Natalya was perfectly aware of what he had done, but was in the mood for a little entertainment and so didn't mention it. Their games were already arousing her a little, the way he looked at her, the desire and longing she saw in his eyes, even though it was only a few hours since she made him cum into her mouth, she was sure that he would want her again.

As if by common consent they wandered out of the garden and then down to the wobbly bridge over to the Tate Modern. About half way across, Natalya stood up to the railing looking westwards towards Westminster and the big wheel. Standing just a little further across the bridge from her, Rob composed a photograph of Natalya, with St Pauls framed in the background, Natalya looking off to the side, her golden hair blowing back onto the bridge in the light breeze.

A brief gust caught her dress and puffed out the top to one side, creating just a large enough gap for Rob to capture of a nice shot of her breasts, exposed by the errant clothing. He stood there for a while, watching the breeze playing with her clothes, exposing her and then covering her up again, as if it couldn't make up its mind how she looked most lovely.

"You are enjoying yourself, I hope." Natalya commented eventually, very aware of the way that both Rob and a number of other guys standing nearby were observing her, taking advantage of the situation.

"Yes very much, are you?" asked Rob, keen that she be happy as well.

"Mmm, sure, why not. It is a beautiful day, I like to be admired it turns me on, in fact I was thinking that I hope you will fuck me soon," she continued. She looked down to his cock, obviously aroused in his jeans.

"Have you ever had sex outside? Shall we try?" she whispered in his ear.

"No, not really, not unless you count last night on your balcony," Rob observed.

"Oh yes, that's true. Well that wasn't really what I meant, I was thinking something more exciting than that."

"Well... I mean, I thought.. well I thought that was pretty exciting." He commented.

"Well, I will show you something perhaps a bit more fun, let's see, I think there is somewhere over here that might be good."

She took him by the hand and walked him across to the south side of the Thames. They continued along the Thames footpath, holding hands at first and then, eventually putting their arms around one another. Rob thought about how amazingly happy he was, his hand resting on the firm toned side of this beautiful girl, walking along the Thames, admiring the buildings on a hot sunny day. In the back of his mind were a few doubts about the scheme he had committed to, but for now all was well with the world.

Eventually they came to grassy gardens just back from the Thames path and Natalya lead him back towards the far park, some slightly hilly areas surrounded with trees. The gardens were nearly empty, a couple were having a picnic in one corner, and a couple of girls were sun bathing in the middle, laying on the grass in bright yellow and pink bikinis. No-one ever glanced at Natalya and Rob as they made their way over to the far side.

"You lie down on the grass." She instructed him, without a second thought. Rob could not quite believe that she was serious, but then everything else she had done meant that he knew absolutely confidently that she would go through with almost anything.

He lay down onto the grass, obedient and nervous, looking around once again to see whether anyone had twigged what they were doing.

Natalya without hesitation and with a big grin, sat down on top of him, her knees either side of his hips, straddling him. She saw his face look worried and concerned and so she tickled him, intent on pretending to all the world that they were just a couple flirting in the sun. She spread her long skirt out over him a little so the area around where she was sitting on him was completely covered.

"So now you see how it will work," she told him. "You put your hands under the dress and undo your trousers." She looked around a little nervously, even by her standards this was quite bold, it was one thing to have sex on your own balcony were a couple of people perhaps thirty metres away might be able to see a little, but here there were people only a few metres away who could just walk over.

Rob thought about whether he really wanted this, he could feel his cock pressing hard against his constricting jeans, but he too was all too aware that there was a couple eating lunch just a few strides away across the lawn. Would they anticipate what they were up to, or would it look perfectly innocent, a girl sitting on her boyfriend flirting with him and mucking about.

He moved the hand on the opposite side of his body from the other couple, down underneath the dress, hoping that no one would notice where his arm had disappeared to. Once under her skirt, he immediately put it down to her pussy and ran his fingers over her. He could feel she was already wet, he ran his fingers up from her opening to her clit, spreading the available lubrication out a bit. Natalya's eyes opened wide as she suddenly realised that she sat in the middle of a part in the day with people all around her, and at the same time a guy was fingering her clit.

Without considering her views, Rob then inserted his middle finger deep into her silky opening, rubbing the pad of his finger against the inner wall of her. Unable to control her reflex response, Natalya took a deep breath and arched her back, his touch was bold and unexpected, his finger slightly cool inside her.

"Is this what you want then?" he asked, removing his finger from her and then licking it, tasting her sex, her juices, licking them off his finger. "You want to fuck me here. You know they will know what you are doing, I just think they will."

"Yes, do it" was all she replied as he replaced his finger onto her clit and started rubbing it lightly.

He took her at her word, un-zipping his jeans and then opening the button. Luckily he had forgotten his belt, so all he had to do was to pull his underwear down a little to unsheathe his cock from its unwanted confinement. By this time, Natalya had almost lost herself in the physical pleasures of the moment, Rob's finger gently massaging her clit would not take long to bring her to orgasm. Her heart was hammering with the thrill of potential exposure and anticipation.

He quickly slipped himself up and, holding her lips open with two of his fingers, pressed himself upwards and into her. She felt his cock on her outer lips and then helped him adjust the angle until sitting down firmly, she pushed downwards to envelope him completely.

They looked at each other, eyes locked together, each thrilled with the risk of what they were doing. Natalya looked around the park, seeing what level of interest they were generating, but was pleased to see that so far, no one was giving them any great attention. In fact the guys walking past were more interested in the two girls in bikinis than in them.

Once she was sure they were not causing a display, Natalya started gently moving her hips backwards and forwards, just a little movement. For both of them the effect was electric. It was one thing for him to have entered her, but now to feel these sensations as the tip of his cock was rubbed and squeezed in her pussy here in the middle of the park was amazing. He was rubbing her clit, and it suddenly occurred to him that he could cum in her like this.

His head was resting on the grass, his eyes looking up at her, she looked down at him, her hands down on her thighs, providing a little impetus.

"Is that good for you?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah, amazing," he replied with a smile.

"I could finish you know," she told him, "what with the way you are playing with me. You want me to?"

"Yeah, finish now," he instructed her, aware that his own orgasm too was not far away.

He increased the power and frequency of his manual ministrations, pressing into her clit, running his finger from her opening up her slit, pulling her wide open even as he felt her gently moving her hips to keep him close to his own climax.

He watched as her head went back, her back aching and her eyes closed. He could feel his cock being squeezed repeatedly as the muscles in her pussy compressed over and over with pleasure. She groaned slightly, breathing deeply a few times, obviously trying to control her reaction.

The effect of watching her was too much and just an instant later, he too reached a sexual apogee, he felt himself pushing up into her, felt his cock pump more seed into her and also had to relax back, trying not to scream out in joy. After a minute or two, they both stopped and looked at one another. Suddenly they both became aware of where they were and what they had done.

Natalya, slid off him to the side, without considering that he would be exposed by her actions. Rob fumbled quickly with his trousers, trying to rectify the situation before anyone noticed his ever increasingly soft cock, sunning itself in his lap.

"Bloody hell, Natalya, steady on!" he commented.

"Oops. Sorry." She replied with a giggle.

She lay down next to him and relaxed, fulfilled in every way, confident that Rob was the guy for her, that they would save the day with her brother and end the week in success.

Rob looked forwards to the week ahead with a mixture of glee and terror. He could not quite see how he would achieve the things she wanted at work, but was desperate to be able to continue having this most amazing and adventurous sex with her.

*****

If you like my stories then please vote, if you want to read more then please leave a message. Like many writers I love to hear from my readers.

12