She Made Me Her Barbie Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song had stopped and so did the finger. But my mouth didn't, I was now enjoying Melissa's shaft, it was tasting good. I must have been getting better, Melissa was verbally letting me know how good it was feeling.

Another song came on and I followed with the groove. Then I felt the rubbing on my asshole again. But it was different, I wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't a finger.

It was softer, firm, but not stiff. Then I felt it trying to slip in. It wouldn't fit. Then I felt a cold glob plop on my crack, I raised up and looked back. I saw Jessica behind she had her hands on my hips. I watched her face as she pressed forward with the cold glob.

I felt what ever she had as it opened my hole. I watched her thrust forward. A pain shot through my asshole all the way up to my mouth as I screamed.

My scream was silenced by Melissa, who was now kneeling in front of me shoving her cock deep into my open mouth.

I wanted to scream more, tears were streaming down my face. The pain was fading. I remembered the taste of Melissa's dick, and tried to take my mind off of my ass and onto her cock.

I was being rocked forward to the music as Jessica fucked my ass. Melissa was rocking in and out of my mouth with her cock. Claire was now standing next to Melissa, she had a cock also, and was trying to force it into my mouth.

There wasn't enough room in my mouth for both. Melissa pulled out to allow Claire in. Her cock was not as fat, I took it all in. Claire was trying to force it down my throat and I had to reach up and grab it.

I reached and grabbed Melissa's cock and was alternating between each cock, allowing who ever was in front of my lips to fuck my mouth.

I felt Jessica grip my hips hard, thrusting harder. Then she stopped. It felt weird when she stopped. I felt a hotness filling me up. She slid back and forth slowly now, slower each time.

Claire and Melissa picked up their pace. Melissa thrust in my mouth fast. I felt a hot blast followed by a heavy thick syrup coating the inside of my mouth. It tasted similar to when she kissed me with a mouthful of my cum.

I swallowed, slurped and drank my mouthful. Melissa pulled out, pulling cum out with the head of her cock. Claire quickly stuffed her cock in my slippery mouth.

Claire fucked my face hard. She picked up her pace, fucking faster. Then pulled out just as fast. My mouth was still open waiting, when a glob of hot sticky cum splattered my face, followed by another and another.

She then wiped and smeared the tip of her cock all over my lips. I could feel her cum sliding down my face, and Jessica sliding out of my ass.

I dropped onto my elbows, ass in the air, a cool breeze soothing my freshly fucked hole. I felt a hot wetness dribbling out of my hole running down to my balls.

I laid on my breasts feeling their softness pressing against my chest, supporting my weight. My elbows weakening, cum streaming down my face. My body weight pressing my now hard cock into the couch. I felt a someone on top of my back, it was Claire.

Claire was slipping her cock into my slippery sloppy wet hole. She slid right in. I felt a heavier weight on us, someone was pushing on her.

Claire just laid there on top of me her hard nipples pressed into my back, her hard cock shoved derp in my ass. Melissa was now pushing her cock inside of Claires ass.

Melissa was pounding Claire hard, wedging her cock deeper into me. It almost felt like her cock was going to poke through mine.

With each pump Melissa pushed hard into Claire. Each pump caused my hard cock to slide in my panties. Melissa was fucking Claire, who was fucking me, while I was fucking my panties and the couch.

The pressure in my hole and the weight on my body, and the sliding in my panties had me erupting. My cum filling my panties, each of Melissa's pumps into Claire pushed more cum out of my cock and into my panties.

I must have passed out, or went to sleep. When i woke, the weight was gone. My jaw was sore, my mouth was sticky, my asshole felt just as sore and sticky as my mouth. And so did my soft limp cock.

I got up and stumbled to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at a pretty girl with smeared makeup, and that freshly fucked glow.

I pulled my panties down and sat on the toilet to pee. I wiped my crack, my hole, my balls. Stood up, pulling my panties back up in place.

I looked in the bedroom all three were on the bed passed out sleeping. Jessica was beautiful lying there in her black stockings and lingerie. Her soft limp cock stick out the side of her panties. It was just as beautiful as she was.

Jessica opened her eyes watching me look her up and down. She asked me if I liked doubling down? I said I think so.

She motioned for me to lay beside her. She held me close. She told me i was perfect last night. She said, you are pretty, beautiful, and sexy, and you handled those cocks pretty well.

Jessica said, the girls are in town for a few more nights, they were really impressed with you, and wanted to take us out again tonight, what do you say?

I said, only if i can double down on this as i grabbed Jessica's cock, and kissed her.

12