She Makes Everything Better

Story Info
A loving girlfriend tends to her disappointed boyfriend.
1.1k words
4.22
12.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you know that feeling of being so overwhelmed by disappointment that you are unable to hide it? No matter how hard you try to keep it suppressed, it is reflected in your whole demeanor. Your face wears a sullen expression. You carry yourself with a defeated weight. There is nothing you can do but accept the feeling and press on your "merry" way. Well, that is exactly how I felt when I came home from work after my yearly review.

For months, I had been telling people that I was going to be receiving a promotion. I would proudly say things like:

"I'm going to be moving to interface development."

"Yeah, it should come with a nice pay jump."

"You know, I'm really ready for a change. I've been working in my current position for two years, and I think it's gonna be nice to switch things up."

Practically everyone in my life knew these details: acquaintances, co-workers, friends, family, and, of course, my girlfriend. Needless to say, this was an exciting move for me. I had been working at my entry-level help desk job while taking college classes, but I was ready to move up. Interface design was what my degree was in. It was going to be the job that showed people I belonged out of college and that I was an important member of our company.

But the greatest disappointments in life are born out of expectation. When you spend months telling people that something is going to happen, how do you explain to them why it didn't? That is the kind of disappointment that doesn't just last a day. It's a recurring feeling that resurfaces every time you have to answer for it. And I was painfully aware of that fact. Aside from myself and my boss, nobody knew yet. I didn't get the promotion, and a promotion wasn't going to be available for probably at least a year—if even that.

I opened the door, and was greeted by my beautiful, loving girlfriend, who immediately asked, "Did you get it?!" But shortly after asking, she could tell something was wrong. She knew my feelings almost better than I did. When she saw my sullen grimace, my defeated shrug, and my averting eyes, she knew. She didn't want to believe it, but she knew. "What?" she asked, her voice now sounding concerned.

"I didn't get promoted," I replied.

"You didn't?"

"No, I didn't, and my boss said they don't expect to be looking for another person on interface dev for at least a year."

"Aww, honey. I'm sorry," she consoled, giving me the warmest hug I had ever received.

"It's alright, babe." I said. "I'd rather not talk about it. Can we just go lay down?"

"Of course, if that's what you want," she said.

We both went down the hallway and slipped into bed next to each other. I faced her and wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her in for a tight hug. Unspoken emotion seeped through the embrace. The same thing was on both of our minds.

"I'm sorry about the promotion," she whispered.

"It's okay, hun."

There was a pause as we remained in the warmth of our bodies. I pulled her in tighter. "I love you so much." That was all I had to say. I didn't want to think about the lack of promotion or anything else. I wanted my mind to be lost in my girlfriend's arms. I wanted to hug her, hold her, and feel closer to her than I had ever felt before.

With closed eyes, I pressed my forehead to hers. Our heads swayed back and forth, brushing our noses against each other. Tingling sensations ran across my face, then branched through the rest of my body. My hand ran down her side, and I guided her thigh over my leg, weaving our bodies together.

Even amidst sadness, I was fully erect from her sympathetic hugs. I slowly slipped down her shorts, then her panties. With our legs intertwined, I eased out of my pants and laid my cock between her thighs. I held the tip, lining myself up. She let out a soft moan as my stiff, warm penis slipped inside of her. I pressed onward, continuing until I reached the back of her inner walls. My heart was beating excitedly against her chest. My cock was throbbing within her sensitive internal skin. She probably could have felt the dueling pulsations between my heart and penis, beating in alternating intervals.

I kept my dick lodged inside of her, then resumed the passionate hug we were sharing. It was a beautiful, unifying symbol of affection. I pulled her in as tight as I could. Being close to her was all I wanted, and with my cock now in her, the intimacy of the moment had increased tenfold. My arms wrapped around her, enveloping her in my hold.

"Can you take off your top?" I asked her.

"Okay, sweetie." She nodded approvingly.

We both pulled our torsos away and removed our shirts. We made ourselves completely vulnerable, fully exposing our bodies to one another. Then, our cuddling resumed. My chest was pressed to her boobs, my lips were glued to her neck, and my cock was nested deep within her.

Our hips glided against each other, but my mind was mainly focused on the swirling intimacy of our snuggling. It felt like a sensational bonding of our souls. The warmth, the closeness, the bliss of having her in my arms. It was an outpouring of endearment. I was supposed to feel disappointed, but all I could feel was love and gratitude towards my devoted angel.

I pattered her neck with kisses, taking a moment to whisper, "I love you so much." It felt amazing to say. The words made my erect penis swell. She guided my face towards hers, pressing her lips on mine. Red sparks flashed before my closed eyes. Our naked bodies rocked gently. There was hardly any space between us. It was like we were melding into one.

Her lips left mine and went to my ear. She lightly nibbled on it and whispered, "I love you."

As she said the words, a sensation of pride roiled through my body. Tingling adoration piped through my heart and surged through my veins, causing me to shoot warm globs of cum into her. "I love you, baby. I love you so much," I repeated, unleashing my milky ropes. The liquid merged our sensitive bodies, bonding us stronger than ever before.

Then, breathing heavily, I met her eyes and said, "I'm so lucky to have you."