She Must Spice up their Sex lives

Story Info
Her Mother-in-law plots to liven up her sex life.
7k words
3.84
44.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She Must Spice up their Sex Lives

by Peelfun2

Do we stop to consider that serene faces of the elderly might hide a treasure trove of sexual memories? That those bodies would have engaged in intensely sexual acts? That their minds could be engaged in such thoughts now....?

Sumitha, an elderly widow, pushing 65, sat quietly in the corner of a large drawing room filled with people. It was a party in the industrial town of Jamshedpur in India.

Sumitha was sitting on her favorite padded chair kept at the usual vantage point. The activity was a welcome change from her usual day, and she was engrossed in her favorite game - observing people. She had lost her husband a couple of years ago and the annual Diwali get-together organized at her son's home was a welcome change from the monotony her life had sunk into.

Though her son Prannoy was out of town on an official tour, he had instructed his wife Ranjana that the event must be organized as usual.

Sumitha's daughter-in-law was doing an incredibly good job alone. With five families coming over, there was a lot to do and Ranjana was on her toes all the time.

The adults in the room were mostly in their early 40s. The men, as usual, were huddled at one end of the room and the women occupied the opposite end - chatting away. A few ladies were helping Ranjana serve the meal she had cooked.

The old lady had made a hobby out of observing people and drawing conclusions about their sex lives. Other than one couple, who she was sure were still pretty into the thick of sexual antics, she was sure almost everyone else in the room had slowed down. It was a pity -- the new generations seemed to have lost a lot of verve.

It was sadder that her son and daughter-in-law were not seeing any sexual gratification for the past couple of years. She knew that they were both unhappy with the way things were. She was sure they loved having sex, but neither of them seemed to be taking any initiative these days.

Sumitha wistfully recalled how late into her life she and her husband had continued their sexual dalliances. She wished she could do something about Prannoy and Ranjana.

The men across the room were engrossed in some discussion about work. Sumitha noticed however, that Mr. Sahay was quietly nursing his drink, uninvolved in the discussion. At 55, he was the oldest in the group, but that did not deter him from joining in the fun most of the time. He was probably missing his family this time around; they were visiting his in-laws. The poor chap was staying alone at home these days.

Something across the room seemed to catch his attention, and following his gaze, Sumitha saw Ranjana bending over the dining table for something. Her rump looked really inviting! When Sumitha looked back at Mr. Sahay, she caught him guiltily averting his gaze from Ranjana. This was interesting! He was throwing furtive glances at Ranjana every now and then. The poor fellow was sweet on her daughter-in-law!

Mr. Sahay was quite a bit older than her son; and not half as handsome. Slightly on the heavier side, he was about 5' 8" compared to Prannoy's 6' 2"and a bit darker in complexion. Ranjana on the other hand was very fair complexioned and stood at 5' 2 "; Endowed with 36C breasts, she had recently put on some weight around her midriff.

The Sahays had been in the same building for almost 10 years and were close family friends. Ranjana, who was 17 years younger to Mr. Sahay, was fond of him and addressed him as 'bhaiyya' (brother). It was a bit of a surprise that Sumitha had not noticed his interest in Ranjana earlier.

When the men had eaten and retired to their end of the room, the women joined them for the usual quiet hour of chit-chat post dinner. The children had all retired into two of the bedrooms to play on electronic devices; they would play there for as long as possible, dreading the call that would come from their parents -- "We have to leave!"

As she watched Mr. Sahay, a plan began to form in Sumitha's mind. People would call it preposterous, but Sumitha had a reputation for making impossible things happen!

Mr. Sahay's missing family and his soft corner for Ranjana, put together with Ranjana's lack of sexual activity -- and Sumitha had enough to start with.

The devious old lady soon had the beginnings of a plan in her mind; she would not wait to have a fool-proof one -- she trusted her instincts and her ability to mold situations as they developed. She knew only she could take this as far as it could go.

Sumitha called Mr. Sahay over to give her company.

"How are you Sharad?" Sumitha began when he sat down on the seat beside her. She was a great conversationist and she soon had Mr. Sahay engaged in a lengthy conversation. His family were out of station for two more weeks and Sumitha got him to admit that he was lonely and somehow passing the time till his family got back. This was an important part of her plan!

When he was well primed up and miserable, Sumitha knew she had a toe-hold into the doorway she needed to open.

"Sharad," she said, "why don't you stay back here today as long as you can and give this old woman some company after the party? It's way past my sleeping time, and I know I will pay for it by being unable to sleep for hours. It's a Sunday tomorrow anyway!"

Mr. Sahay agreed of course.

Soon the guests left one by one and Ranjana & her mother-in-law saw them off at the door. Mr. Sahay joined them to see off the last car.

When it had left, Ranjana heaved a sigh of relief and turned to Mr. Sahay & her mother-in-law. "Well, that's done!" she said, "Good night Bhaiyya! I am totally exhausted! I'm going to unwind on the sofa a bit before I sleep."

Mr. Sahay looked at Sumitha uncertainly...

"Ranjana beta, I've asked bhaiyya to stay awhile and give us company. He has no one to go back to at home you know? And I'm sure not going to be able to sleep any time soon!"

"But Ma!" Ranjana protested halfheartedly as they moved back into the flat, "I'm really tired and wound up! I was hoping to just veg-around for some time in front of the TV!"

"Ah! You surely need not continue playing host! Sharad is practically family. Just Chill out with us instead."

Before Ranjana could say anything, Sumitha said, "I know you are tired re, don't worry, I will make you a cup of tea and you can put up your feet and unwind on the sofa. The kids are already asleep."

Sumitha had left before Ranjana could reply and Ranjana sat down on the Sofa seat with a sigh.

Mr. Sahay was bemused! He was happy to be able to postpone going to that empty home. Keeping company with Ranjana was a bonus; for some reason, she looked sexy to him today! Admonishing his errant thoughts, he settled down on the single seat across the tea-table from Ranjana.

The two of them engaged in small talk when Sumitha returned with two cups of tea and a black coffee without sugar for Mr. Sahay. Sumitha had made his coffee a bit strong... she needed him to be fully awake for what she had in store.

Sumitha had a clear vision of her target now. She would have the two of them naked in the master bed for the whole night!

It was not twisted logic; she was doing this to spice up the sex lives of her son and daughter-in-law; The cat had to be thrown in among the pigeons!

"Lucky little pigeons," she thought, as she plotted what she would do next.

The Tea-table had two single seaters on either side of it with the three-seater in the center. Ranjana and Mr. Sahay had both chosen to sit on the single seats, facing one another, sub-consciously putting the maximum distance between them. Sumitha handed each of them their cups and sat down at the side of the three-seater close to Ranjana. She was thinking, "This atmosphere has a long way to go before my objectives are achieved!" She was all charged up -- life was great!

Saying a mental prayer, she launched into her project.

"Hey Ranjana! You had said you need to put up your legs and rest! Why this formality then? Put up your legs on the tea-table!"

Ranjana looked at her, "Come on Ma! It's not proper... bhaiyya is here! How can I behave like that in front of a guest!"

Sumitha did a god job of rolling her eyes, "Oh! You and your formality! I told you Sharad Bhaiyya is like family!"

Knowing Ranjana may continue to object, she pressed on, "Look, earlier at the party, we had to maintain propriety: the proper nod, the proper distance, the right words...formal, formal, formal! That is because there were so many people watching us. One or more of them could have misread our intentions. It is possible they may construe something very wrongly; we therefore needed to restrain ourselves with all kinds of formality. We could get bad mouthed outside otherwise. Such people never understand the joy of closeness! When you really consider people family, like Sharad bhaiyya here, we don't have to be that way!"

Sumitha could gauge the effect her words were having even as she spoke; this was one of the reasons she had this uncanny ability to manipulate people into doing her bidding. She knew when Mr. Sahay & Ranjana had to be pushed and the words just kept spilling out of her mouth.

"You wouldn't think twice about being totally relaxed if it were a member of your family... then why treat Mr. Sahay different?" Sumitha could see that Ranjana was confused enough to be pliant now; she would go in any direction she was pushed. Reaching over to the back of Ranjana's ankle, she nudged her to lift it and said, 'Here, place your feet on the tea table."

Ranjana did what she was told... her legs were placed on the tea-table, pointing her dainty feet towards Mr. Sahay. Sumitha was not yet satisfied; he needed to kick the matter up a notch.

Ranjana was wearing a colorful Dupatta over her bosom. The dupatta is a part of the traditional dress ensemble called the Churidar. The primary intent of this sash like cloth draped over the shoulders and falling over the bosom, is to conceal the suggestive swell of a woman's breasts. Most Indian women will not consider going out in public without the dupatta covering their chest, if they were wearing a churidar set.

Sumitha decided that the dupatta had to go.

There was another opportunity; just like women do with their frock while sitting down, Ranjana had draped the front of her churidar over her thighs. This too had to be pulled back.

Having made up her mind, she said, "You know Ranjana, you should be acting as though Mr. Sahay is not here. I know you feel hot in that dress and you would have cast off your dupatta if only Prannoy or I were here."

Bending over, she grasped the dupatta and whisked it off her Daughter-in-law's chest in a fluid move.

"Let me see what more we can do to make this setting more informal..."

Saying this, she reached down again to grasp the front flap of the dress at the knee. In another fluid move, she flipped it above the waist, exposing the upper thighs and the churidar covered groin to Mr. Sahay's view.

"I know the material of that dress traps the heat inside; this way, there will more air around the waist," Sumitha said.

Now Ranjana had her legs wantonly spread in front of Mr. Sahay.

Too bemused, she did not protest!

Whether it was because her mother-in-law had done it... or because her words seemed to make some sense (after all, she would have done it herself if she were alone) - whatever the reason, Ranjana let herself be quiet and turned her attention to Mr. Sahay who she found gazing wide eyed at her groin.

Mr. Sahay could not believe what he was seeing! He was flustered, but it was like a windfall to look at Ranjana displayed like that in front of him. He swallowed with difficulty, guiltily unable to look away.

For a moment, their sights locked and then sheepishly shifted to Sumitha together.

Sumitha took one look at them and shook her head, "Oh! Both of you! Would you please relax!"

"Look," she continued in her most 'matter of fact' way: "there really is no need to maintain any formality. We are all adults here and are comfortable with each other's company! We must ignore social propriety. Nobody can see what we are doing here anyway!"

She did a good act of looking around and said, "Let's see... the windows have drapes closed and no one has any line of sight inside anyway. But the doors are not locked. Ok! That can be rectified!"

Saying this, Sumitha stood up and walked to the front door ostensibly shaking her head. She made a good show of bolting the door. "Now there!" she said and then proceeded through the hallway to lock the door to the children's room too! Returning, she settled back into the sofa beside Ranjana.

"Now there! Satisfied? Nobody is going to be able to see us....and nobody knows that we are here together; we can do anything we want."

Sumitha paused and let the inuendo hang in the air. When she felt it had been given enough time to produce its effect, she continued, "So can we drop our inhibitions now? Ranjana, you wanted to rest freely, and I stopped you for retiring. It is my duty now to see that you are comfortable! And here you two are... still acting all formal. What more can we do..."?

She looked around as if searching for a solution and then said, "Ah! I have a solution! It's just a matter of breaking down your silly inhibition."

"You know," she continued, I have heard when a man enters a washroom and sees another person already occupying the first urinal, he never occupies the second one. He will unconsciously skip at least one urinal to place a safe distance between him and the other person. If However, all but one of the urinals are occupied, the one who comes in will gratefully rush to the last empty one!" it's just human psychology!"

"So here, you two have done the same. Taking the seats that are furthest from each other! To break down the barriers of the mind, both of you must sit together,"

She stood up and said, "You take my place Ranjana and I will take yours."

Ranjana looked up at her mutely and they switched places.

Looking at Mr. Sahay now, Sumitha said, "Sharad, you come and sit beside her."

Sharad looked at Ranjana and finding no help there, he hesitatingly came over and sat down a little distance from Ranjana on the three-seater couch.

"Tut! Tut!" Sumitha would have none of it.

"See? You are again doing the same thing. Will you two even learn what I am trying to say?" she frowned at them. "OK here's what you two will do as a punishment! Sharad, come closer to Ranjana... Sit as though you need to fit two more people on the couch on the other side."

Mr. Sahay tentatively moved closer, but not much.

"Come On! Sharad! your thighs and sides must be touching."

With an embarrassed glance at Ranjana, Mr. Sahay moved closer to do as the old lady asked.

"Good! And now, Ranjana, hold his hand on that side...Yes! And both of you stay holding hands as we speak!"

Sumitha then proceeded to engage Mr. Sahay in a conversation about his work.

Ranjana had her heart in her mouth! No man other than her husband had sat so close to her and she could feel the heat of Sahay bhaiyya's body beside hers. Her hand was immobile, enclosed in that large and hard palm belonging to a man other than her husband.

A momentary handshake was one thing...but keeping on holding another man's hand was an alien experience. She was feeling the heat around her neck suddenly.

Mr. Sahay was afraid Ranjana would notice him trembling. But soon he began to enjoy the soft body pressed along his length and the soft and moist palm enclosed in his. He was also keenly aware of the musky smell emanating from Ranjana. Mixed with traces of perfume long faded away, her bodily scent was really assaulting his senses.

Ranjana was not sure how much time had passed. Slowly, she began to be aware of the sweaty odor coming from her body. She had not had a chance to have a shower before the party started. And all the moving around had made her sweat badly. It was summer after all and she suddenly became very conscious of the fact that she must be stinking! The fingers on her free hand were now fidgeting at her neckline and she was trying not to squirm; the missing dupatta had also left her neckline exposed and from the angle Sahay was at now, he could see quite a bit of the swell of her breasts! Her breathing had gotten a bit quick and her heart was thudding now.

Sumitha took in the cute scene in front of her...pleased that her plan was progressing towards her target. The situation was ripe for her to take it up a notch now!

"Ranjana!" she said, "why are you fidgeting around like that? Are you worried about the eyeful of breast Mr. Sahay has from that vantage point?" she laughed. Ranjana chose to ignore that remark... she could not do anything about that!

"Ma! I would really love to have a bath just now... it has been a lot of hot work and I'm all sweaty!"

"Oh! So you are worried about how you smell?" the old lady asked.

"Ma! Come on!" Ranjana protested, "Quit embarrassing me!"

"Hey! It's all in your mind," said Sumitha, "you just assume that men will be repelled!"

Turning to Mr. Sahay, she said, "Sharad, first let us deal with her shyness about her breasts; it's funny how people take pains to 'not look' at a women's breasts -- when they so clearly like to have a good look!

Sharad, you take a good look at the shape of Ranjana's breasts...and look down the neckline also, to see how much of her beautiful breasts you can manage to see! She needs to get this off her mind."

Mr. Sahay could not believe his ears, but he was not going to even try to protest! All of his dreams seemed to be coming true... he had nursed sexual fantasies about Ranjana for a long time now. Admittedly, all of them qualified only as soft porn...he liked the family too much and was up against a wall of guilt all the time.

"Go ahead Sharad," Sumitha prodded him on, "And Ranjana, watch him examining your breasts... don't close your eyes! You have to overcome the shyness!"

Both now followed her commands like automatons. Heart thudding anew, Ranjana watched Mr. Sahay stare hungrily at the shape of her breasts. Mr. Sahay was taking his own sweet time and Ranjana felt her breasts respond to every visual caress. Her bosom was heaving now, and Mr. Sahay looked at her breasts from every angle he could. She knew that he was trying to imagine how she looked naked. This was a huge turn-on.

Mr. Sahay had never had the chance to do something like this... a chance to observe a friend's wife's breasts from such close quarters!

When Sumitha thought he had enough, she cleared her throat and said, "Ok Sharad, now let's deal with Ranjana's reservation about her sweat...bend down and smell her neck Sharad."

Ranjana raised her chin high as Mr. Sahay bent down and buried his nose in her neck. She felt a momentary warm gush before he breathed in deeply! She held her breath...

Mr. Sahay was in the seventh heaven now. He was being allowed to breathe in Ranjana's sweet aroma...mixed with faint traces of a flowery fragrance, it was pure womanly sweat.

Ranjana was still clutching Mr. Sahay's hand. She had her eyes closed...awaiting the mortification of a rejection... but to her surprise, Mr. Sahay was taking in repeated breaths as though he loved it. His warm exhalations between every breath sent the heat down her body.

Sumitha was not finished. "Now Ranjana, see? He really loves your smell! Now we must move on to a stronger smell... Only then will you really relax!"

"Lift up your arm Ranjana, and Sharad, you smell her armpits...it should be strong there! Pure Ranjana!"

Ranjana shakily lifted the arm closest to Mr. Sahay and he dived down to bury his nose in her arm pit.

This time, the musky odor was really overpowering...but he could just not get enough of it. He again took in several deep breaths.

12