She Must Spice up their Sex lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the appreciation in his eyes when gazes locked, Ranjana heaved a sigh of relief; she had been holding her breath. Now moving as if in a trance, she twisted her body into Mr. Sahay's chest to offer her other armpit to him. As he bent down, Mr. Sahay locked her upper body in an embrace and buried his nose into the wet armpit. His neck was pushed against her turgid breasts...

They remained that way for some time with Mr. Sahay taking in several deep breaths. Sumitha was thrilled at this development.

"There! It was just a foolish fear... right Ranjana?" Sumitha asked. "At least now, you will be comfortable sitting close to Sharad Bhaiyya...right?"

Ranjana could only nod as Mr. Sahay pulled her into a tighter embrace and Ranjana's nose was effectively buried in the side of his chest as she pushed her arm to hug him around the waist from the backside.

"See, now there is no awkwardness," said Sumitha, totally pleased with herself.

The ice seemed to be well and truly broken, and the wily old lady did not miss the chance to up the ante even further.

"There is one other womanly smell of Ranjana that you haven't had yet, Sharad, but we will let that be for now," Sunitha said cheekily.

Ranjana blushed furiously and was glad her face was buried in Mr. Sahay's shirt.

Mr. Sahay still had not understood and Sumitha rolled her eyes in exhasperation.

"The smell of her panties, you dummy!" she teased! "I'm sure Ranjana has been so busy today that she has not changed it since last evening!"

Ranjana did not see the dazed look pass over Mr. Sahay's face, but Sumitha caught it clearly! She had also seen Ranjana's palms momentarily clutch at Sharad's waist, before letting go in embarrassment.

Ranjana wanted Sharad Sahay to smell her panty! Sumitha broke out into a smile! She would have her goal met! She was positive now.

It was time to loosen the reins for a while before building up again to the next crescendo, Sumitha thought.

She went back to discussing the trip Mr. Sahay's family was taking.

Presently, Ranjana had emerged from Mr. Sahay's embrace and was sitting straighter. The shyness seemed to have deserted her completely. The two of them were sort of welded together and holding hands again. Mr. Sahay too had cooled down and was even indulging in a bit of teasing now and then. He would make a great play of wanting to smell Ranjana's armpit again and Ranjana would oblige giggling...lifting her arm high and presenting her armpit for his inspection, which he made a big production of doing thoroughly. Sumitha was amused at their play.

Sumitha's knack of steering discussions soon had them gravitating again to topics considered taboo in social conversations...She was trying to make the conversation as personal as she could.

"When did Mala hit menopause Sharad? These days women reach there much earlier" Sumitha said.

"I think that happened around the age of 47... I'm not sure... that side of a woman's experience is a complete black box to me... she rarely discussed menses and I'm an ignoramus on that subject."

"Really!" Sumitha was surprised, "Did you not buy her sanitary pads or tampons or something?"

"Well, she really orders groceries over the phone and we never really discussed it."

"Oh Come on!" Samhita said. "You mean you do not know anything about periods and how women deal with them? Would you believe that Ranjana?" she asked her Daughter-in-law.

Mr. Sahay did have some idea, but he liked where this conversation seemed to be going. "No Mrs. Narayan," he said, "I guess I will never know."

"That's easy to rectify, Sharad...we can tell you."

She looked at Ranjana and said, "Can we not educate him Ranjana?"

"Uh... I guess so," Ranjana said, throwing a glance at Mr. Sahay.

"Well, that's done then," Sumitha said, "Ranjana, you still have some years to go and with your periods... When was your last period?"

"I had it last week ma," Ranjana replied.

"Well, don't tell me, tell Sharad bhaiyya about it! He is the one who needs to know. Look at him as you speak and try to describe in full detail, okay?"

Ranjana understood what she meant... total informality again. Try to strip the subject of all propriety.

Ranjana turned to Mr. Sahay, "Uh! Yes Ok... It lasts about 4 days for me and comes every month like clock-work; I had the first flow last Monday and..."

"Hey!" Sumitha interrupted her, "Ranjana, you are supposed to describe everything in full detail! How else will bhaiyya understand? And look at him when you speak!"

Ranjana got the point. She was excited with this 'informality' obsession. She somehow felt compelled to reveal every personal detail.

Looking Mr. Sahay straight in the eye, she said, "The first oozing of the discharge from my vagina happens slowly and intermittently. I use the sanitary pad; I don't like tampons or the vaginal cup. I have too much discomfort when I insert those into my vagina; the napkin is much better."

Mr. Sahay was watching intently and Ranjana continued, "At the end of each day, I go to the bathroom and take off my panties to check the pad. I must change pads every night of course; or the delicate skin of my vagina gets irritated. The second day, there is much more discharge from my cunt and on the third day much lesser. Finally, on the last day, it stops totally after just a bit of discharge. Every night, I must wipe my pussy clean and dry. I prefer to leave my pussy open to the air for about an hour before I wear the next pad. That really works for me."

"Have you really seen a sanitary napkin up close Sharad?" asked Sumitha.

"No, not really... my wife was very shy, and I really don't even know how it is worn with panties" he said.

"You must show bhaiyya, Ranjana," said Sam. We owe it to him, poor chap! Not knowing after all these years!"

"Well, go inside and get a pad Ranjana," Sumitha said, "And while you are there, change into a night gown...you'll be more comfortable."

Ranjana went to the master bedroom and took out a sanitary napkin from the cabinet. Before changing into a night gown, she was about to step out of her panties and wear a new pair as she was sure the old ones were really soaked through and through and would be very smelly; but just then, a devil of a thought made her abandon the idea. Her heart began to thud as she remembered about the last womanly smell Mr. Sahay Bhaiyya had not yet had of her. While her brain told her to change the panties, what she really wanted was to have him smell her most intimate parts. The urge was irresistible.

She knew there was a good chance of Sumitha making him smell the panties...Ranjana wanted him to smell the soiled one.

Before she could change her mind, she slipped into the night gown and walked out resolutely wearing the soiled panties.

When Sumitha saw the look on Ranjana's face, she knew she had scored a hit. Ranjana settled back into the narrow gap between the armrest and Mr. Sahay and proceeded to give him a thorough lesson on the sanitary napkin.

"Show him which side will rest on your cunt Ranjana," Sumitha said. Nobody seemed to notice the change in words she used.

Ranjana pointed to one side and said, "It will be this side which rests on my cunt, bhaiyya," she said, caressing the sticker-less side with a finger.

"Hold it to his cheek Ranjana, so that he can feel the softness."

Ranjana, held up the pad against Mr. Sahay's cheek; and he cupped her hand and gently pressed the pad to his cheek.

"Sharad, place your lips where Ranjana's pussy lips will eventually be... see how it will feel to Ranjana's cunt which will rest on that side..."

Holding her palm, Mr. Sahay moved the pad to the front of his face and buried his lips into the soft material; all he could do was imagine doing the same to Ranjana's cunt! But he had to settle for the substitute.

Ranjana was hot in her face as she looked on.

"Now Ranjana, why don't you show him how the pad is fixed to a panty?" she asked. "Don't bother going in for a fresh panty...just take off the one you are wearing and use it instead."

'Uh... okay Ma," Ranjana said and standing up, she turned towards Mr. Sahay; lifting the back of the nighty up to her waist, she hooked her thumbs in the panty at the back and slid them down and off her ankles. All of this was done in one fluid move.

But before she could proceed further, Sumitha reached out and took the soiled panties from her hand.

She immediately knew that Ranjana had not changed panties. The panty was wet and warm from long hours of use. Ranjana's cunt must have positively leaked with arousal -- it was almost dripping wet. Before Ranjana could stop her, Sumitha brought Ranjana's panties to her own nose and breathed in deeply of the scent. It was magnificently strong!

"Mmmmm... you haven't changed it!" she said, and turning to Sah, she held the panty out to him saying, "Well here is another womanly scent of Ranjana that you have not smelled fully. This panty has stayed pressed against her cunt for more than 24 hours."

Mr. Sahay was positively trembling as he grasped Ranjana's soiled panty. He was thankful that his jeans were concealing his raging hard-on. He was struck by the wetness and the musky scent hit him much before he brought the material to his nose.

Breathing in deeply, he inhaled the strong musky scent of Ranjana's Cunt; a mixture of pee and sweat and whatever other moistness that was there, it was positively heavenly -- and uniquely Ranjana. After taking two deep breaths, he opened his eyes and sought to watch Ranjana as he inhaled again. He wanted to see her face as he inhaled deeply on the scent of her most private part. He found her looking at him with a burning fire in her defiant eyes. Thrilled to the core, he drank in her sight as he continued to breathe in the musky odor.

When he seemed to have had his fill, Ranjana reached out to take her panty from his grasp and asked with a steady voice, "did you like the smell of my cunt bhaiyya?" Mr. Sahay held her gaze with his eyes as he nodded, "Yes Ranjana"

It was the turn of Sumitha's heart to go into overdrive as she saw this exchange. He job was almost done.

Ranjana and Mr. Sahay sat down together, still looking at each other.

Breaking the spell, Sumitha said, "Well, Ranjana, show him how the napkin fits on the Panty.

Ranjana went on to fix the napkin on the panty and after he had examined it assembled and teasingly taken more whiffs of the crotch, Mr. Sahay handed over the panty to Ranjana and asked her, "Can you wear it and show me bhabhi? I want to see how it looks when a woman is wearing it.

Ranjana quietly took it from him and adeptly slipped it on -- again taking care to conceal her bush with the flowing material of the night gown.

Then, asking him to sit down on the sofa, she positioned herself in front of Mr. Sahay, with her legs set slightly apart; reaching down to the hem of the nighty, she pulled it up to her waist and thrust her panty clad pelvis out towards him. Mr. Sahay strained forward, taking in the sight. The pad was accentuating the swell of what must be her mons.

To him, she looked like a wanton woman, showing off her privates to him. He moved back to try and get a full profile look of her. He desperately wanted to commit this picture to his memory. He knew he could masturbate for months with this picture in mind.

As Ranjana defiantly stood there holding up her nighty, Sumitha moved to her back and grasping the material from the waist, she raised it up her torso and off Ranjana's outstretched hands. Ranjana was now standing exposed completely to Mr. Sahay in her bra and panty.

Mr. Sahay hungrily drank in the sight of her. The swell of her ample breasts hung down stretching the soft material of the black bra. She needed to slim down a bit, but her ample curves looked magnificent to Mr. Sahay. Her fair complexion was accentuated by the black bra and panty. He was desperate to see her cunt. He tried to imagine how it would look beneath the panty and the pad; he was sure it would be a lovely pink! She was so fair complexioned!

Both were totally engrossed -- she in trying to show him more of herself and he desperate to see; little did they know what Sumitha had in store for them.

"This is how free and frank adults must be with each other! Ranjana & Sharad! The two of you have learned the lesson so well! I am proud of you! You know, as we grow into adults, we must ensure that we take care of each other's sexuality and provide as much pleasure to your partners as possible! The world would be such a lovely place if all adults did this!"

Ranjana and Mr. Sahay would never in a million years have guessed what the old lady was going to say now... But hear it -- they did! And acquiesced too!

"Ranjana, I am your mother-in-law and I have your best interests at heart. I know you are married to my son and I am trying to do this for him also. Both of you need to ignite your sensuality. Sharad bhaiyya here also needs to spice up his sex life. He owes it to his wife. Adults must help each other extend the sexual interaction with their spouses. There is one way both of you, as responsible spouses to Prannoy and Mala, can help them. The situation now is that for the next seven days, Ranjana does not have a husband and Sharad, you do not have a wife...You understand what I am saying? Nobody will have to know.... except me. Over the next week, I want the two of you to explore each other's bodies fully. Fuck each other in every way possible. I will ensure that my grandchildren are out of the way. Live every day and night as husband and wife. In fact, this is a good time to do something my neighbor's husband and I had done two decades ago. The two of you should go out on a holiday as husband and wife. Go to a place where no one will know you. You might not get a better opportunity to swing with other couples when you are with your real husband and wife... but for the next week, both of you can do wild things. Go and fill up your lives with sensuality. Then you can bring it back and have it rub off on your spouses. Believe me, it works! I have myself done it!"

By the time she finished, Ranjana and Mr. Sahay had their mouths hanging open. It was almost too much to take...they mutely turned to each other and hoarsely said in unison... "Yes!"

"Good that is decided then!" said Sumitha. But she was still not finished, "as for now you need to make a wonderful start."

She went over to the showpiece stand and picked up a large photo-frame of her son Prannoy. She placed it on the tea table facing the sofa. She then made Ranjana sit down on the three-seater couch with one leg lifted on it and the other placed on the ground. Her panty clad groin was spread out and exposed fully towards the tea-table and the photograph of Prannoy. She then made Mr. Sahay kneel on the floor in between the wantonly spread legs. Mr. Sahay leaned close to breathe in the womanly scent emanating from there.

Sumitha said, "Ranjana, tell Prannoy what Sharad bhaiyya is going to do with your bra and panty; tell him in detail what he is going to do after that with his mouth and body to your breasts and cunt."

Ranjana was almost delirious now... but her voice seemed firm...

"Prannoy, see, Sharad bhaiyya is going to take off my bra and I will offer him my naked breasts. He will hold my breasts in his hand and suck on my nipples. I will feed my nipples to him like he is a baby. Bhaiyya will then take off my panty and see my pink cunt offered completely to him. He is going to spread my cunt lips and see deep inside. He is going to smell my cunt directly. After that, he will taste my cunt. He will lick at my cunt even as you watch. He will drink the juices I feed him from my cunt. After that, he will take me to our bedroom to fuck me on our bed. Don't worry, I will take your photograph inside so that you can see everything he does to my naked body and everything I do with his cock. We will be naked in bed all night doing whatever we want to do. Nobody else will know...."

Sumitha was sitting down on the floor on the other side of the tea-table, having a ringside view as Ranjana & Sharad began to explore each other's body.

Mr. Sahay had unsteady hands when he reached over to take off Ranjana's last bits of clothing. At last, he was seeing her pink pussy, fully opened out for him. She had trimmed her bush and the slopping wet pussy was a glistening, pink slit on her raised mons. Prannoy was indeed a lucky man!

Unable to keep himself back anymore, Sharad dived in with his face. He breathed in that musky scent of Ranjana straight from her cunt. Finally, he clamped his mouth on those lips and thrust in his tongue to lap up the juices there. She grasped his head and was pushing her groin into his face. Ranjana did not forget to glance from time to time, at the photograph of the husband she loved so dearly.

Sharad bhaiyya repeatedly kissed, licked and sucked at her cunt. He was amazingly adept at using his fingers in her cunt and she was soon thrashing about and having multiple orgasms.

Mr. Sahay worshiped every inch of Ranjana's naked body with his hands and mouth. He was committing every sight, smell and taste to memory. He wanted to remember everything she felt, tasted and smelled like whenever he saw her again afterwards, in the presence of her husband or not.

After almost twenty minutes of oral worship of her whole naked body, Sharad took her into the master bedroom with him. Ranjana paused to pick up the photograph of her husband and carry it in. When they entered the room, Sumitha called out from outside, "Sharad, take off all your clothes and pass them out to me. I need both of you to be fully naked and in each other's arms for the whole night."

A few minutes later, Ranjana opened the door and handed over all his clothes....

Sumitha went back to her room and tried to lay down. Mission accomplished! Nothing was Mission Impossible for her!

For an hour, she tossed and turned... till there was a soft tap on the door. She opened it to find the naked Sharad standing with Ranjana's equally naked body partially covered behind him. Ranjana had her hand around Sharad's waist from behind and was holding a turgid 7 inch dick that was really thick. The purple knob was standing up hard and pointing upwards to the ceiling.

"What is it?" Sumitha asked, intrigued.

"I've already fucked Ranjana twice Mrs. Choudhary. I will move a sofa seat into the master bedroom. I think you have a lot of experience and you need to coach us in every way. In fact, we want you to accompany us as the sex coach for our holiday too. You see, your experience must not go waste! We would like to do everything under your directorship."

The elderly lady smiled.... Life had just gotten even better!!


12