All Comments on 'She Needs His Cum, Urgently'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
There_itisThere_itisover 3 years ago
Love the character!

Please continue with more stories of Marlene Hendricks. With her body and dedication I am sure the police will continue to send her in as an undercover escort, stripper, pornstar, call girl, street walker etc. I would love to hear how she faces and gets fucked in different sexy situations.

Sometimes she might be in the power position as she seemed to enjoy "officer hendricks" and sometimes she might be forced to submit to a strong man (or strong woman).

This has the potential to be an AMAZING series, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

rookies don't go undercover. silly story

HS98HS98over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

As always, a huge thak you to the people who rated and favorited the story.

@There_itis

I can definitely see myself writing some more stories about Marlene, she's quite fun to write and there's definitely potential to put her in a wide variety of sexual situations. I always say that I always keep a possibility of a sequel open for all of my stories, but if there's one thing writing this story taught me, it's to never plan much about what I'm going to write. Just a day before I started writing this, I wrote on my profile to let people know not to expect anything coming from me for weeks, and not even two days after I wrote that, this story got submitted :D.

@Anonymous

Quite right, this is actually a bit of an editing error on my part. I had a a paragraph mentioning that she finished her training by the time he came back home from college, which, given their ages, would mean she was around 19 or 20 then. So, while definitely still a newcomer in the eyes of her colleagues and herself, she undoubtedly had more than enough years of experience to go to (what should have been) a minimum-danger mission for which, as the narrative mentions, she was probably the best person available given her body.

However, given the fate of my previous submissions in the last few months, which really showed me how strict Literotica's age limit for sexualized characters is, I decided not to include anything implying any sexual activity of anyone whose age wasn't undoubtedly higher than 20, to make completely sure this story gets through.

I should have probably made it clearer in the text itself, but, as already mentioned, this story was written quite quickly, so I kinda just missed this. Sorry, and I hope this comment cleared the issue for anyone who caught this.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Good one, needs another chapter

mr_morganmr_morganover 3 years ago

Great story! I’m looking forward to more of your How Far Can They Go series! That one was really well done and hot. Overall, your one of the best authors in the genre and I enjoy your work.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Predictable But Hot

We all knew where it was going but that certainly didn't take away from the hotness of the story. Good job and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oof

Just...wow. Would def love another chapter in this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So she has been getting fucked by a lot of different guys while "undercover?" Wow brother really win a prize there. How long does she have to stay "undercover?" How many guys she gonna fuck to keep her cover? Sorry but whores aren't sexy

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I liked it, didn't love it. The rookie thing I took as rookie to undercover as opposed to fresh from the academy. 1 thing that bugged me is the whole separation officer /cover. If she is breaking those rules on her first easy assignment by having her brother over then she will end up cover blown and killed at some point.

But even more than that, the brother going full master on her, saying how much she can make so that now if she doesn't start putting out and making a lot of money, she is in danger. He could have easily played it as a past client and was just in town so he wanted to see her. Or from out of town and wanted someone local that couldn't get back to his real life. Either way not potentially making trouble for the sister, what if local pimp didn't like her having some well off out of town pimp too. MANY ways that could have gone wrong.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Nice story, but it needs another chapter. AAA++++

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun, Quick, und Sexy!

10/10!!!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
Love it!!!

please continue

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Wash2015 had my thought pattern. If she was undercover he would not have been able to reach her, only a direct cover contact if even that could have reached her.

The rest was just stupid and like all the rest, brother just happened to have a hug cock that sister couldn't resist. His story was dumb and telling her pimp she was lying and gaging yet he trained her to deep throat was dangerous and now she'll be forced/ obligated to suck the gross clients or blow her cover. I'd be super pissed if I was her but then again I've never known anyone who gaged easy to all of sudden be able to deep throat.

I gave it way to many stars it just didn't work for me. Too many holes in the story and brother/sister sex connection happened way to quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Fantastic story, I was so hard while reading your story to my girl as she sucked me off, I had to stop her and fuck her hard when we got to page two. Thanks for a great read, oh, and by the way my mate says, "don't stop writing about her and her brother, they'll make a great undercover brother and sister team."

fzoid44fzoid446 months ago

Liked it, but why would her brother know the whole "Officer Hendricks" thing was some kind of turn on for her? That made zero sense and stood out like a sore thumb.

HS98HS986 months agoAuthor

@fzoid44

Damn, I actually completely forgot about that part already😅. Had to re-read it, but it was pretty much what I already expected, he knows her personality so he made a guess as to what she likes, turned out that he hit bullseye and she not only liked it but loved it, so he kept on using it to keep her as turned on as possible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good storyline. The way it played out was really good and my mind went to work right away. Who's the neighbor that called her pimp that strange face was in her apartment? How did her brother come up with that alter persona as quick as he did and played it up so nicely? Is she going to have to bring her pimp more money after this situation to keep her cover safe or will this end with an arrest soon after? Might also be interesting to find out who the inside person is and how that person got into that spot. Very good.

HS98HS984 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

I'm glad you liked it, and sorry for the late reply😅. The way I see those elements of the story, while they could definitely be more expanded upon, them simply happening gives the story kind of an organic feel I'd say. The random goon spotting the brother coming, for example, could be simply some random henchman that happened to be at the right place at the right time. The brother being so good at roleplay could be something he learned some time ago, or he could simply have a natural talent. Same with the other stuff, though I don't think this episode would impact the investigation much. Just as in real life, sometimes things just randomly happen, sometimes positive ones, sometimes negative ones, and thankfully for the heroes of this story, those random events eventually led to a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...