She Needs His Cum, Urgently

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, Jason," she managed to force out in between grunts and moans "Stop teasing me, LET'S FUCK!"

"OK," he said as he picked up the pace of his fingerfucking of her "Then get down and suck my cock a little."

The look she gave him in response was a perfect mix of incredulous, flabbergasted, and more than slightly angered.

"Maybe later," she said, with more than a hint of a threat in her monotonous voice, as she moved to continue pushing him towards the couch "I need it somewhere else right now."

"And I need some lubrication down there," he said, this time managing to stop their bodies.

"I have more than enough for both of us," she replied with a smirk, followed by another few moans as his right hand went back into her pussy, while his left one went at her right shoulder.

"Please, officer Hendricks," he said as he started pushing her down, feeling her pussy twitch as he said that "I've been a good boy. Also, you want this, and need this, more than I do."

"Say it again," she whimpered, the tone of her voice making it completely clear what she wanted to hear again.

"Officer Hendricks," he whispered, as her pussy immediately twitched and contracted around his wet fingers, sucking them in "I've been a good boy. I deserve a treat." he hastily added.

Just as her mouth contorted into a predatory, almost demonic grin, they heard several heavy footsteps just outside the door to the apartment.

"They're here," she said, stating the obvious, just before the banging on the door started.

"Open the fucking door, Miranda!" Roach yelled as he, or perhaps one of his companions, banged on the door, a much less intimidating and higher-pitched voice than Jason expected.

"Comin' Boss," she yelled in a reply, suddenly adopting some weird accent which Jason couldn't quite place.

Motioning for him to follow her to the door, he did so, quickly grabbing his wallet as he followed her.

Standing right behind her as the creaky door slowly, and loudly, opened, he saw a short, middle-aged man with a face covered in scars standing on the other side. The man was flanked by two younger men, whose appearances were quite non-descript, though they were taller and darker-skinned than him.

Most importantly, the man in the middle held a gun in his right hand... but the way he held it made him look more pathetic than threatening, as his hand was obviously shaking from fear to the point that he seemed to be barely able to hold onto it.

Marlene stared at them for a few moments, not knowing what to do, before audibly sighing in relief.

The sight of them in front of her apartment was much less intimidating than she expected.

"Who's that dude?" Roach asked, pointing the shaking gun at Jason "Never seen him around. You fucking with him?"

"Nah Boss, we're playin' dominoes like this" she replied before slapping her ass and shaking her tits, drawing the gazes of all the men around to her well-developed chest "Course we're fuckin', and you're getting tha money. Put tha gun down, or we're not getting any."

Looking a little relieved at her reply, Roach did as requested, slowly pulling his hand by his side. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me some dude from out of town is coming to fuck you?" he asked angrily "How the hell do you even have a client from out of town anyway?"

"I'm not really her client," Jason said, interrupting her just as she was about to say something. Her heart briefly stopped before he slapped her ass and continued "I'm her owner. I've known this little whore for quite some time. She was always a huge bitch to me until she ended up on the street due to her addict family some three years ago. Since then, I've been doing whatever I fucking want with her whenever I wanted, for which she got enough money from me to get by."

Roach looked at them, confused. "Is that true, Miranda?" he asked "This is a trick, right? You've never mentioned some fucker fucking you already."

"Yea Boss," she said, putting her arms around her brother's shoulders "He's mah everythin'."

"On your knees, you dumb cockhole," Jason commanded nonchalantly, not even bothering to look at her.

She tensed a little until she realized the situation she was in. "Course, mah love," she said as she sank to her knees, her face inches from his cockhead.

"The fuck is this," Roach commented at the scene.

"I'm sorry, Sir. You're the man they call Roach, right?" Jason asked, continuing after Roach nodded "I was just about to give this little whore my man meat to chew on just as you came. Did it pretty much every time I've had my way with her for the last few years. If you won't mind, I'm not about to break my habit right now."

"This is a joke, right?" Roach asked, lifting the gun a little again "She hates sucking cocks. Always gagging and shit with her clients. She's one of my youngest whores and makes me less money than the forty-something ones because of that."

"That's what she told me as well when I first wanted it from her," Jason replied, unmoved by the gun pointed at him "Turns out, money works miracles. I've trained her for my cock. Bitches like this only need some tough training, and before you know it, they're the perfect, obedient head-bobbers for your cock, just like all the bitches with tits and ass like that need to be." he said, as he grabbed a hold of his cock and moved it towards her closed lips "Open wide, you little cumsponge."

Reluctantly, doing her best to hide her irritation at the way her brother chose to treat her in this roleplay he came up with, she complied. As she slowly opened her lips, her brother's rock-hard shaft quickly entered her warm mouth, followed by her lips tightly shutting again.

Although she played it up so as to not have to suck cocks every day she worked on the case, it was true that she always detested fellatio, avoiding having to do it whenever possible. She did it a few times to two of her boyfriends, and that was it. For such a strong woman as herself, both mentally and physically, doing something so degrading and demeaning was complete anathema. Not to mention how few of the males who expected it seemed to be willing to treat their women similarly.

And yet, here she was, sitting and taking her brother's cock into her mouth. And strangely, she liked it! Perhaps it was the taboo aspect of it. Perhaps it was the danger they were in. And perhaps it was simply how hot he was and how good his dick was.

Whatever it was, as she kneeled in front of him, his hard shaft sliding inch by inch through her tightly shut lips and down her mouth and throat, she found herself moaning in pleasure. After a few moments of fully enjoying her throat, her brother slowly slid his cock back out, leaving only the engorged cockhead in her mouth, which she instinctively started to pleasure with her tongue. As she looked up at him and their gazes met, she immediately understood what he now wanted. Her hands on his thighs for support, she started bobbing her head on his cock, quickening the pace with every move of her head.

Awkwardness mixed with eroticness as the three men standing in front of the opened door watched the voluptuous woman pleasure the unknown man.

Suddenly, the awkward silence, pierced only by the sounds of fellatio, was broken completely.

"See what I told you?" Jason said to Roach, who by now had once again put his gun down, still playing the role of a rich asshole "Those hoes might protest, but some rough training will always teach them their place." he said, before reaching into his wallet and pulling out a stack of dollar bills "If they're good little cumsluts, they'll get some green in their pockets. If they don't wanna be good little cumsluts, they'll get some black on their eyes."

"Exactly," one of the young men behind Roach said and laughed, as his companions just glared at him and Jason, unsure of what to do.

"Of course, those whores always have lives like this," Roach said to no one in particular, apparently convincing himself of the reality of the siblings' actions.

The awkwardness of their actions betrayed their growing wish to leave to the siblings. All they needed was to finish this, and this brief nightmare was going to be over.

As Marlene did her best to pleasure his cock, vacuuming it as an actual street whore would, Jason went to finish this.

Lifting the hand holding the stack of bills in the men's direction, he said "Please, as one powerful man with a fine taste in women to another one, please accept my apology for the stress this dumb little whore must've caused you. This eight hundred and fifty dollars ain't much, unfortunately, but it's most of the cash I currently have with me. This nice collection of tits and ass will earn you a thousand more after I'm finished with her today. Hopefully, it's the beginning of a productive, beautiful business relationship for years to come. I'd move to give this to you, but, as you can see," he said, pointing towards his sister "I'm a little immobilized at the moment."

Roach stared at him for a couple of moments, completely at a loss as to what was happening. Slowly, he nodded, first towards his companions, then towards him as he slowly walked through the door.

"Thanks," he flatly stated as he snatched the dollar bills from Jason's outstretched hand. Quickly returning between his associates, they continued to stare at the scene in front of them.

"I think we can go," Roach's young friend who spoke a few minutes ago suggested.

"Oh, you can stay, do whatever you want my friends," Jason said "But I have to warn you, you won't see much more than this. And you'll see a lot of this, I have problems cumming when dudes stare at me. Chicks are no problem though."

"No, I think we'll be leaving," Roach stated rather flatly. The siblings were elated at his words.

They won.

It was over.

"I don't need to look at this. Just remember to give that whore the green, instead of the black. At least not too much of it, I'll need her tomorrow in top condition."

"Of course," Jason replied. After staring at each other with Roach for a moment, he exaggeratedly shrugged his shoulders.

"Close the fucking door," Roach spat out at the young man with him who hadn't said a word so far. And as he closed the door of "Miranda's" apartment, he hadn't spoken either.

The siblings' hearts skipped a beat as they just stood there, still like statues, until the heavy footsteps leaving down the stairwell didn't completely disappear.

He was about to shout-out in triumph before his sister stopped him in his tracks by starting to suck his cock again.

Marlene didn't care what her brother wanted or didn't want to do. She just discovered an entirely new feeling, the feeling of enjoying having a hot guy's thick cock in her mouth, and was not just going to stop enjoying herself exploring this new feeling.

"Erm, Sis," he said before she shut him up.

"Sayh it ahain," she commanded, her words vibrating through his cock.

"Erm, Sis?" he repeated.

"Yah know what," she said, the sternness in her voice obvious even through the cock blocking most of her mouth.

He gave out a slightly exasperated sigh before complying. "Please, officer Hendricks, I've been a good boy."

She moaned into his cock as her pussy twitched again at her words. There was simply something so delightfully taboo about her big brother addressing her, an authority figure, in such a submissive manner that she couldn't help herself from enjoying it. Especially in this situation, when she was playing with his cock, all of his pleasure completely under her direction.

As she slowed down the pace of her fucking her mouth with his cock, sure that he was not going to last much longer, she felt her own orgasm building up as he continued obliging her demands.

"Officer Hendricks, please, I-I've been a very good boy today, so please, suck my cock and make me cum," he stammered, before repeating a few shorter versions of his pleading, his voice turning more and more into a whisper with each repeat.

Her nails almost sinking into the skin of his thighs, her wet tongue slowly circling the warm cockhead in her mouth, she fully enjoyed the new feelings she was discovering as a very familiar one quickly started to build up in between her legs.

Unfortunately, his one built up sooner.

"Marlene, cumming!" he loudly grunted as a couple of spurts of his warm, salty cum filled her mouth.

Normally, this would be the part where she would spit out all of it, or at least as much as she could, and angrily chastise her male partner for not warning her sooner about it.

This time, however, it was different. This time, she was trying new sexual experiences, and she was not about to switch to her old self just now.

Surprising herself the most, she obediently swallowed each of his loads as they came, moaning approvingly all the while.

"Oooh, Sis, Ma-aaahrleeeene!" he yelled as his cock emptied itself into her mouth, but she didn't stop sucking it. Vacuuming the deflating, over-sensitive cock with all of her might, she was determined to bring herself to an orgasm as soon as possible.

"Oh, fuck, officer Hendricks, that's, ah, so good," he said, as she brought her right hand from his thigh to finger her pussy, trying her best to cum as soon as possible.

It was working. After just a couple of his "Officer Hendricks" pleadings and some furious masturbation from her, she finally felt her orgasm explode throughout her body.

"Oh, yea-aaah," she moaned as she finally slid her mouth off of his cock, while her body stiffened before going limp as one of the best orgasms she remembered flowed through her body.

After it was all over, she laid on the dusty floor, panting. Her brother also sat down, drawing in deep, long breaths.

After the silence became too much, he was the one to break it. "Sorry Sis," he apologized "I wasn't kidding when I said I have trouble cumming when other guys are watching. Them being there was the only reason I didn't cum the moment you started sucking."

For a moment, she just continued panting, her silence making him nervous.

"It's OK," she said, waving her hand reassuringly "If anything, I should apologize. You gave me the best orgasm in months. While I got us into this situation."

"Well, yeah," he said, his voice trembling with a suppressed laughter, which finally exploded as he got back on his feet to continue speaking "The hell was that? Did you see how limp that dude's wrist was?! With how his hand was shaking, I swear I could've just slapped the gun outta his hand, like this," he added, waving his arms wildly to illustrate how he would've disarmed Roach, laughing loudly all the while.

"I know, I know," she said, covering her face in embarrassment, though likewise unable to hold back her amusement at the situation "It's just, well, nerves. What can I say? My first undercover assignment started to go to shit, and I started panicking. No idea what to do, and crazy ideas starting going through my mind. But Goddamn, with the way they stood there, like some statues, trying not to shake in fear, they must've been even more stressed than we were!"

"I don't think we had to do it," he stated as she stood up to face and, and they both laughed heartily.

"For that reason?" she said as she slapped his limp cock with the back of her hand, bringing it back to life "We didn't. If I had my gun at hand, they would've ran faster than Dad did to the bathroom after he ate that weird chili special at that creepy motel. But I can think of a lot of other reasons why we should've done this, and I'm VERY glad we did it."

"And I guess a lot of those are also reasons why we should do it again?" he asked, before rather randomly adding "And by the way, what was that accent?"

"I tried to go for some general, unspecified, European-slash-lower-class accent when first meeting Roach. And, well, that's what came out of me. So, I stuck with it," she replied, rather embarrassed of herself, before bringing his left hand to her right breast and telling him with a playful grin on her face "As for the first question? Oh, you bet there are. And I think your big friend agrees with me."

"He might, but I think we should take a shower first," he suggested, "That floor is quite dusty."

"Oh, you mean this?" she turned around to reveal her dust-covered back. She was quite sweaty after all they did in the last several minutes, and it showed. "That can wait," she replied flatly with a predatory grin before again clutching his waist in a strong hug "What can't wait is the treat which officer Hendricks needs to give you for being a VERY good boy today. And I think your little friend agrees, so you're outvoted two to one. Three if we count my intimate friend as well."

Once again, she started pulling him towards the living room with her. Towards that couch.

Realizing that there was no way to stop her now, he didn't even try to resist as her muscular body dragged him back to where this all started. Even if he had wanted to resist, the feeling of her tits pressed against his back was all the convincing he needed to let her do as she pleased.

Before he knew it, she threw him on the couch. "God, you're so hot," she said, looking at his cock, now fully hard again and proudly standing in the air. Before he fully realized what was happening, she joined him on the couch, standing over his cock with her legs on either side of his body. "Get ready for officer Hendricks, baby," she said as she slowly lowered herself on his cock.

"Oh fuck," he blurted-out as his hard cock entered her wet, warm cunt.

"God yeah," she said, as she immediately started riding his cock as a woman possessed.

They both thought that thanks to what they've just done, their lovemaking session will take quite some time to conclude.

They were wrong.

They were simply too hot for each other. After a few minutes of furious lovemaking, during which their hands danced on each other's bodies, their tongues barely left each other's mouths, and the stale air of the living room was filled with wet sounds of their genitals meeting each other again and again, the inevitable happened.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" Jason screamed.

"Hold it, hold it, hold it, aaaahhh!" Marlene replied, as her orgasm finally exploded throughout her body.

Their bodies stiffened as he filled her womanhood with his cum, before she collapsed on top of him.

"Goddamn Sis," he said, panting "That was insane."

"It's," she replied, waiting for a little while to catch her breath "Officer Hendricks to you, pretty boy."

"I think Marlene is the best," he said with a smile.

"OK, Jason," she replied as she rolled to his side.

As was becoming a habit for them, it took Jason to break the silence after it became too awkward.

"So, what now, Marlene?" he asked "We ARE brother and sister. We can go to prison for this!"

"Yeah, and I'll be the one to arrest you," she replied teasingly "Fuck whatever bullshit society thinks. This is the best I've ever had, and I'm not gonna stop wanting more. You're the best guy I've ever been with, and I'm not about to just give up on you because of what some Victorian prudes in some office might think about our relationship."

"So," he said, the hope in his voice palpable "We're going through with this?"

"All the way to the end, Bro," she said, before giving him a loving kiss. "But now," she continued as she got off the bed, "I think I really need that shower."

"So do I," he replied almost automatically as he followed her "My ass also got a lot from that floor."

"Of course," she laughed heartily as she walked towards the bathroom, he in tow, the sound of her laughter only cut off by the wooden bathroom door creakily closing behind them.

12