She Needs Inspiration

Story Info
Things get complicated between two friends and a camgirl.
8.9k words
4
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Lucius walked into Tom's kitchen and sat down at the counter. They'd been out working on his car, and it was a little hot. He was thirsty. "You got any beer?" he asked. Tom opened the fridge, grabbed an unlabeled brown bottle, and slid it across the counter to Lucius. Then he set a glass next to it. "Thanks," said Lucius. He opened it on the bottle opener connected to the counter, and poured it into a glass. Lucius stared at it. It was completely clear. "Dude, what the fuck is this?"

"Another home brew. Try it," answered Tom.

Lucius took a sip and said, "This isn't beer. You fucked something up man."

"Nope. It comes from the exact same process, and the exact same place, my own fermentation jugs that I make all my beer in," countered Tom.

Lucius glared at him, shook his head, and said, "I don't give a fuck if it's the same whatever, this is fucking clear, and tastes like water!" He sniffed it, and continued, "It doesn't even smell like beer, it smells like water!"

"I added a little bit of aloe juice to the brew, too," replied Tom. He was enjoying his little game.

"Adding something not normally in beer does not make this fucking water into beer," said Lucius, annoyed, but still amused at Tom's typical antics.

"Bro, trust me, it is technically made up of the same chemical elements as beer! It just has more water." replied Tom.

"Yeah, I don't care, it's still not beer. Being technically something doesn't mean it is that thing for normal intents and purposes." said Lucius with a laugh.

Tom smiled and said, "Okay, so you're telling me that how something tastes, smells, and looks is what makes it what it is, and nothing could convince you that this is beer, since it doesn't share the same attributes as it on these perceptual levels?"

Lucius thought for a second, and then replied, "Yeah dude, and it's not just me. Nobody would agree with you. Go try to serve that shit at a bar. You'll piss people off. Go try to serve it at a traditional pub, you'll get punched in the face!" he laughed again.

"Okay," began Tom, reaching into the fridge again, and pulling out a large wine bottle, "what about some merlot?"

"You know I fucking hate merlot," answered Lucius.

"Trust me, it's another homebrew," said Tom, and he slid the bottle and a glass down the counter to Lucius.

Lucius opened it, poured some into the glass, and said, "Jesus Christ dude, this is fucking water, too!"

"Just taste it," requested Tom.

Lucius sniffed it, took a sip, and swallowed. "You know, while I think you're being fucking stupid with all this water nonsense, I gotta say it was a relief this time! I'd rather drink water than fucking merlot any day."

"It's not water," said Tom.

Lucius just gave him the finger, and then finished the glass. "Fuck, I was thirsty!" he said.

Tom began, "Seriously, though, it was brewed-"

Lucius cut him off mid-sentence, "Yeah, yeah it was brewed in the exact same way, comes from the exact same process as merlot, blah blah blah."

Tom smiled and rolled his eyes. He then said, "If we took this shit to a laboratory and did actual chemical analysis on it, it would have the same chemical makeup as beer and wine!"

"I don't fucking care, Tom!" replied Lucius.

"Okay, so you're telling me, you dislike this wine because it is merlot?" inquired Tom.

"No, I'm telling you I like it because it is NOT merlot, it's not even fucking wine," answered Lucius.

"I added a little aloe juice to the merlot, too," added Tom.

Lucius buried his head in his hands for a second, and then looked up again and said, "Same as with the beer, man, adding something not normally in it just makes the argument that it's not that thing stronger."

"Okay, so there's no way I could convince you that these drinks are anything but water, because, despite some technicalities, they're too watery?" asked Tom.

Lucius took a deep breath and let it out, relaxing, as he realized Tom's typical nonsense was about over. Then he said, "They are water. So, yeah, I don't give a fuck about technicalities or chemical analysis, I'd prefer an actual beer over this water." He laughed, and then added, "But, I'd prefer this water over merlot any day!"

"Fair enough," replied Tom, as he grabbed a commercial beer from the fridge, and slid it own to Tom.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" asked Lucius, as he opened it and started drinking.

"Well, you remember that friend I was telling you about?" answered Tom.

"The camgirl?" asked Lucius.

"Yeah, so she tells me this guy who watches her online wants to give her a fuck ton of money, and she'll cut me in on ten percent if I do her a favor, but I'm not comfortable with the favor," replied Tom.

Lucius furrowed his brow, and said, "What's the favor?"

Tom leaned on the counter, and said, "She wants me to be her inspiration."

"The fuck does that mean?" asked Lucius.

"So, here's where it gets dicey: the guy paid her to buy some weird, multi-function sex toy that actually senses her vaginal muscles contractions, and then copies those movements, and transmits the data via the internet onto a device he would have on his dick. That way, he'd feel like his dick was actually inside of her when she came." began Tom.

"What the fuck? She and this dude are over there living in the year three thousand, and the rest of us are just sitting there with our dicks in our hands like apes!" interjected Lucius. Then he thought for a moment and added, "Wait, why would someone pay so much for something like this? Aren't there cheaper ways to get laid?"

"Some guys have certain hang ups man. Especially rich pricks like this guy surely is. Wouldn't make any sense to us, but for them the value is there. Who knows?" explained Tom.

"Yeah I guess you're right," said Lucius.

Tom went on, "Yeah, just wait, it gets more complicated," continued Tom. "The guy wants her to actually use this thing, and, so, she has to actually come."

"So, that can't be that hard. Why would she need you?" asked Lucius.

"She always fakes it when she does private shows where she actually is expected to come on camera. But, in this case, she wouldn't be able to fake it, obviously. So, she asked me to be there, off camera, to turn her on, so she could actually come, and get whatever obscene amount of money this dude is offering," explained Tom.

"And you're too timid to stand off camera and jerk off or whatever? That's weak dude. Who cares?" chided Lucius, playfully.

"Nah, it's not that, it's because she's a prostitute. I just can't help her like that. It feels dirty, and wrong," replied Tom.

"Hold up! I thought you said she was a camgirl?" asked Lucius.

"Same thing. She does sexual favors for men, for money. That, by definition, is prostitution," replied Tom.

Lucius shook his head, and decided to be the one to try to use logic to disprove the other, this time. "Okay, for thousands of years, prostitutes have been around, and the main reason the profession has been seen negatively was because of disease, physical danger, and other negative things that generally pretty likely happen when a woman has ten different cocks in her every day for money. Fair?"

"Yeah, that's fair," answered Tom.

Lucius went on, "And, one of the reasons people had issues with prostitutes back in the day, and even some today, is because people valued virginity, chastity, and so on, right?"

"Yeah, and I think for good reason, especially in antiquity! Back then, only way to know if a chick was disease free was if she was chaste," replied Tom.

"Exactly, so, men wanted a chaste woman, and prostitutes were rule out, because, could there be such a thing as a virgin prostitute?" asked Lucius.

"Technically, no. If a woman was a virgin, then they wouldn't be a prostitute, by definition," answered Tom.

"Well, but there could be a virgin camgirl," said Lucius.

Tom twisted his lips to the side and chewed his cheek for a second, and then said, "Yeah, I see your point."

"So, we can't apply the definition of a word that's been around, and entirely consistent, for thousands of years, to something that has this core attribute which invalidates the label. Camgirls aren't prostitutes. It's all make-believe. Guys pretend they're actually fucking them, jerking off all over them, and the models play along, but in reality, they are thousands of miles apart, each in their own houses, masturbating in front of a computer," concluded Lucius.

"Yeah, okay, you're right," said Tom, now looking away, as if he was distracted by some wistful thought for a moment.

Lucius said, "Further, imagine it was a secret."

"Like, I didn't know she was a camgirl?" asked Tom.

"No, like if you were dating a prostitute, in the way the word has been used since forever, and you didn't know," clarified Lucius.

"Ew! Jesus Christ dude. I'd be kissing her, eating her pussy and so on and getting other guy's come and spit and stuff in my mouth. Plus I'd end up with diseases probably, too," said Tom.

"Right, so, now imagine what you said a second ago: what if you didn't know a woman you were dating was a camgirl?" asked Lucius.

"Well..." Tom began, but had to stop to think for a second. "Shit, I don't know. Technically, I guess..." he trailed off, then continued, "nothing would happen."

"Exactly my point. This chick is playing pretend with dudes, so it seems gross in your mind, but in reality it's strictly imaginary; nothing is actually happening in the physical world between her and them," said Lucius.

"Fuck," said Tom, looking away again. "Yeah, you make good points."

"So, you'll be her sex muse, then?" asked Lucius.

Tom thought for a moment, chewing his lip, and then said, "Nah, I still can't do it! It's too weird. It still feels like doing prostitution stuff! Even though you're right, I just can't get over that thought!"

"Oh fuck me! You're going to ask me to do it, aren't you!?" asked Lucius with exasperated incredulity.

Tom smiled, squinted his eyes, arched his eyebrows, clasped his hands together in a begging motion, and said, "Please? I really care about her. I've known her for years."

Lucius started laughing, and then said, "Dude, I don't give a fuck! You know my only questions."

"Is she hot?" asked Tom.

"And..." prodded Lucius.

"Is she clean?" returned Tom.

"That's it, bud," said Lucius.

"Definitely. She's smoking hot, and she hasn't been with anyone in I think like a year. She got tested after her last boyfriend, too, and everything was good. So, yup, hot and clean."

"Okay, yeah tell her I'll do it," said Lucius.

"I will, assuming she thinks you'll do. I told her about you, but have to send her your picture first. I wanted to wait until after you agreed. But, hold up, there's one more thing. She's got a very specific thing she wants, in order to be able to get off on camera. She says it's incredibly difficult for her to come in this situation, so she needs her inspiration to be a little crazy."

"Nothing's going up my butt dude. I'm out," said Lucius.

"No, no, nothing like that," began Tom. "She wants you to drink her."

"Huh?" asked Lucius.

"She wants you off camera, jerking off or whatever to turn her on, but then, she wants you to let her squirt in your mouth, and to drink her," explained Tom.

"Um, isn't squirt pee? I'm not drinking pee. I mean I'll jerk off to it while I watch, if she wants. It's hot as fuck when a woman squirts, but I'm not okay with drinking it." said Lucius, firmly.

"Nah, I researched it, and it's almost entirely water. A woman's body only makes it when her g spot is stimulated. That's why it's nothing like pee; the color is clear, the flavor is just water, with a hint of female come, and there is no smell at all. It's so different that you'd just be drinking water, with female come in it, which is obviously not in pee." said Tom.

"Yeah, but it's technically- I mean it comes from- so even if it looks, tastes and smells completely different-" began Lucius, stuttering over his argument.

He was cut off by Tom, who said, "Remember your position on the beer and wine?"

"Fuck," said Lucius, realizing his own arguments about the beer and wine actually did make the case entirely solid, and that that, combined with the money incentive, was enough to push him over the edge into agreement. He'd been had by his own logic. "Yeah, alright. Fuck it. I'll do it," he concluded. After a moment's pause, he added, "You're a crafty fucker, Tom, you know that? I should have known you were up to something with that weird taste test bullshit!" They both laughed.

Chapter 2

The day came, and Lucius pulled up to the woman's house. Tom had given her his number after he'd agreed. She'd texted him, and she had been short and to the point, and hadn't said much except for the time, date, and her address. She hadn't even told him her name. He went up to the door and knocked. As he did, he realized Tom hadn't told him her name, either. "Fucking Tom," he said to himself, under his breath.

"Come in," came the response from inside.

Lucius opened the door and walked in.

"I'm back here," he heard from down a hallway. He followed the voice into a blue walled bedroom, where a woman was sitting on a queen sized bed fitted with a white comforter. She was wearing only a blue bra and panties.

"Hi. I'm Lucius," he said, feeling incredibly awkward. As he stood there, he absorbed all the interesting things about the woman. She was a Latina, with dark black hair, brown eyes, and she had a lot of tattoos. Lucius wondered why Tom hadn't mentioned a single one of these details. She was busty, and had modest curves, he noticed, as his eyes followed her sides down, and their outward slope into her hips. He figured she could be anywhere from twenty-five to thirty.

"I know," she replied with a smile, "I'm Lana. Come in, don't be shy. I will not be biting on you."

Lucius noticed her sentence structure was a little strange, so he figured English was her second language. He knew his Spanish was probably worse than her English, but he liked to practice, so he started speaking in Spanish. He said, "Okay, just tell me what you need me to do."

She smiled brightly, seemingly delighted that he was speaking her native language, albeit poorly. "Oh, sweet man, come sit next to me," she instructed. Lucius walked over and sat next to her. To his surprise, she started kissing him.

He pulled back a little, and said, "Whoa, I thought I was just going to entertain you from off camera during the show?"

"That's not going to be enough," she began, "Tom clearly didn't give you enough info. For a guy who talks a lot and loves explaining things, he sure does fail to tell people things often enough. I need someone to do whatever I want, or I'm not going to be turned on enough to do this. You have no idea how hard the pressure of being on screen makes it to come!"

"Okay, fair enough but-" began Lucius.

He was cut off by Lana, who said, "It's all good, if you can't do that, just leave. No hard feelings."

"No, no, it's fine. I'm yours," Lucius reassured her.

She warmed up again, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then she started kissing his neck, and undressing him. He caressed her arms and legs, and then slid a hand under her bra. He could tell she had implants, which normally were a turn off for him, but her raw beauty, and animalistic sexual energy more than made up for it. She kissed him on the lips, and slid her tongue into his mouth. As she did this, she pulled one of his hands down, and put it into her panties. He could feel her warm shaved pussy, and he started to rub it. "Mmmm." she moaned, and started rubbing his dick.

He got hard, and she pushed him backward, until he was lying on the bed. She then crawled over to him, and started sucking his dick. He watched as she stopped, turned over on her back, and smiled up at him, and started to remove her garments. Once she was totally nude, she laid there, and started sucking on him again, while rubbing her pussy with one hand, and her breasts with the other. She started going very fast all of a sudden, and he felt like he was going to come. He pulled out of her, and her spit slid off of his dick onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"When I come, I become temporarily completely unaroused, for like an hour or so," he said. "I don't want to come now, and then be totally boring during your show. I want to be turned on, and interested, so I can turn you on."

"You still don't understand," she began. "I'm using you, and paying you, I might remind you. I'm going to do whatever I need to get myself turned on. So, this is your last chance, are you going to do what I want, and stop being difficult? Or do you want to just leave?"

He thought about it. He really didn't want to be all sexually spent and bored during what was supposed to be extremely exciting, but he knew that's what always happened. He remembered going down on the last woman he'd dated, after he came. It had been so insanely hot tasting her pussy, and smelling her, hearing her moans. Yet, the second he'd come, since he was jerking off while going down on her, he'd completely lost interest, and it all became just boring, and odd. He went from feeling like he was in heaven, to just wanting to get it over with. It was like he switched to a completely different person once his come was drained, and he had to wait for it to fill back up to become himself again. Still, though, he needed the money, and she was making him feel things he hadn't felt in a long time. He said, "No, okay, you're right. No more complaints. Let's do it!"

She said, "Damn fucking right! Now, give me that dick," and started sucking on him, and masturbating again. He noticed her pussy had a slightly darker tone than the rest of her body, which he noticed in a lot of Latina and Indian women. The contrast struck his eyes and drove him wild, as he watched her finger fucking herself. Her fingers kept going inside of her, and coming out wetter, and wetter. This pushed him over the edge, and he came into her mouth. She made an "Mmmmmm" sound and swallowed him.

Then, all at once, she stopped. She sat up, put her bra back on, and pulled her panties up over her soaking pussy. Then, she pulled it aside a little, and slid something pink inside of herself, before letting the fabric hide that gorgeous sight again. "Get down there, on the floor. I want your head just below the camera. I want to know you want to drink me, when it's time," she said. Lucius looked confused, so she added, "Look thirsty!" and demonstrated the open mouthed face she wanted him to make. He nodded, and slid off the foot of the bed, under the camera.

"Okay, I'm starting the video now, so be quiet," she instructed. She got out her keyboard, and started typing. Lucius had no idea what she was reading on the screen above him, and for a few minutes she alternated between typing, and smiling and reading what was on the screen. Every now and then she would smile seductively, bite her lip, and reach a hand behind her panties and rub her pussy, while making a pleasure noise, before going back to typing. Sometimes she would say a sentence or two out loud, in English.

Then, out of nowhere he heard a muffled buzzing sound, and Lana closed her eyes and moaned for a second. Then she opened them again, smiled, and said "That was a nice warm up. Are you ready to go private?" Lucius was not at all amused at this point, his sexual desire having left his body along with his load earlier, so he just sat there, thinking about the logistics. Why was she typing, but also talking sometimes? Was there more than one guy on the other end? Why did her English sound better, now? Was it because she was using only phrases she was well practiced at since this was her job?

His thoughts were pushed from his mind when she suddenly smiled largely, and set the keyboard aside, onto the bed. Then, she got up, took off her panties, and bra, and sat down. She started rubbing her pussy, and moaning. "I'm going to come for you! Are you ready?" she asked the man through the camera. Then she started rubbing herself harder, and faster, and looking just below the camera, and right into Lucius's eyes. She stopped rubbing her clit, and started fucking herself with her fingers rapidly. "Oh my god! Are you ready!?" she said again, with more fervor this time. Lucius realized she wasn't talking to the guy, she was talking to him.