She Needs Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He resolved to act as best he could, and really wished she hadn't made him come already. This would have been one of the hottest things he'd ever done in his life, had he been full of come and sexual energy. Instead, he was acting. He smiled, and then opened his mouth, and leaned forward a bit. She slid her hips down the bed slightly, to position herself so that she was only inches from the camera. This also put her pussy only inches from Lucius's open mouth. She continued to fuck herself with her fingers, and then, all at once, pulled them out. It was almost as if her fingers had been holding her orgasm back, and pulling them out was like uncorking a champagne bottle; as she pulled them out, a short gush of liquid squirted out of her, and all over Lucius's face. He couldn't believe it, he was actually a little turned on!

Regardless, though, he was glad it was over, because he knew his boredom would reign supreme, and he wouldn't actually enjoy this going on much longer. He never had enjoyed sex after coming, not with any of the women he'd been with. To his surprise, though, she went back in, and started fingering herself aggressively again. She moaned in pleasure, and tilted her head back, with her eyes closed. Then she looked back down at Lucius, and pulled them out again, and now a gush streamed out of her. The first bit of it splattered on Lucius's face, but he angled his head, then, and made sure the rest went directly into his mouth. He looked up again, and saw she was watching him intently, through squinted eyes, brow bent in ecstasy. They made eye contact as he swallowed her squirt, and then let her stream fill up his mouth again, and swallowed it again.

Lucius was amazed, then, as he realized his dick was rock hard, and he was loving this. She tasted like slightly coconut flavored water, mixed with the intoxicating flavor of her pussy. She stopped squirting, but kept rubbing her clit and moaning. He started jerking off, and looked at her. "Yeah!" she whined, as she looked at him for a second, before starting to finger fuck herself again. He jerked off as fast as he could, and shot his load all over the floor. She moaned, loudly, as she watched the jizz shooting out of his dick. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, and another spray of squirt shot out, all over his chest and shoulders this time, because he didn't have time to adjust where his head was at. Then it immediately stopped, and she laid there, panting for a second.

Lucius didn't know what to think. He was still turned on. He could keep going. He wanted to get on the bed, slam his dick inside of her, and fuck her as hard as he could. He knew that was not his role, here, though, so he just stayed on the floor, and watched as she regained her composure, and slid the keyboard back over and started typing again. She smiled at the camera, and again alternated between smiling or making kissy faces at the camera, as she read, and typing. Finally she said, "Bye!" gave the camera another kissy face, and shut off the video feed. She looked down at Lucius, gestured to the bed, where a lot of her squirt had darkened the comforter, and said, in Spanish, "This mess, this is all you! You're fucking hot. Thank you! He said he's dumping all of his tokens into my account right now, and this guy has a fuck ton, so, we'll sees how crazy it is. I'll text you when the money comes in and you can come get your check."

Lucius stood up, and the woman eyed his naked, lean, but muscled body, and hard dick, all glistening with droplets of her squirt. "Watching you love my squirt," she began, but paused, because she couldn't articulate how she felt, so she continued with, "I don't know, that was insane. I've never come that hard in my life. I came three times!"

Lucius smiled brightly and said, "Where's the bathroom? I need a towel!"

Lana laughed, and said, "Down the hall, on your left."

Lucius quickly walked to the bathroom, nearly sliding on the hardwood due to all the liquid dripping off of him. He dried off, and went back to the bedroom to put on his clothes. When he exited the room, he heard the shower running in another bathroom, so he figured she was done with him, and left for his car.

Chapter 3

"So, what did you think of Lana?" asked Tom, as he and Lucius sat together the next day, at a restaurant downtown.

"You gave me like no information man! Not her name, not the fact that she was a tatted up Latina, nothing! Though, that's par for the course for you, buddy. Even the woman said she knows that about you!" replied Lucius with a smile.

Tom laughed for a moment, and then returned with, "I just don't think about erroneous details like that. I mean, did any of those details cause problems or something?"

"Well, obviously, no," began Lucius. "I just would like to have known ahead of time. I could have practiced my Spanish, and as for the tattoos..." he trailed off for a moment as he thought. "I don't know, I just prefer to have a mental image of someone before I meet them. But if nothing else, we can agree you should have given me her fucking name!"

"You could have asked for her name dumbass," shot back Tom, with a grin.

Lucius laughed, shook his head, and said, "Yeah, you got me there. I was so caught up in the insanity that I was about to walk into that I just wasn't thinking about it until I was on her porch."

A waiter came and put their drinks down. Lucius took a sip of his beer. Tom picked his up, and grinned across the table at Lucius. "So, how was... you know..." he asked.

"I mean, you were right, it was like the example of your homemade "merlot," replied Lucius, making air quotes when he said the name of the wine. "Literally nothing about it was anything like what I was afraid of. Quite the opposite, in fact; it was delicious, and drove me nuts. I get why in ancient India they called it, amrita, the nectar of the gods. I got to watch an insanely hot woman come, and then got to drink her hot juice. Bitch tasted like coconut water and pussy!"

Tom laughed and smiled. He took a drink of his beer, and then turned, and looked off into the distance, out the window. It was the same wistful look Lucius had seen when they were at his house before. Then Tom dropped that look, and turned back to Lucius again. "Well, I'm glad it worked out! The chick is really my best friend, and has been there for me for a long fucking time."

"Yeah, I get it, man. I understand why you were being so thorough in demonstrating why I should agree to it with your stupid taste test. She's something. I'd have wanted to help her out, too, if I were you. I don't even get it, really. I was with her for a short time, but she somehow charmed me," said Lucius.

"Well, I mean she gushed for you, dude. That would get most guys interested," countered Tom.

Lucius waved his hand in the air, as if brushing away Tom's argument. "No, man, it was something else. I left hung up on her sweetness, her smile and laugh, and something else..." he paused for a moment, and then continued, "something I can't quite put into words. Don't get me wrong, her cunt and tits and overall being gorgeous struck me too, but what I'm actually stuck on is her more ineffable traits."

Tom slapped the table, smiled, and said, "Dude, rookie mistake! You sound like you're in love with this chick! Only a dumbass falls in love with a hooker!"

"Wait, I thought I convinced you that camgirls aren't hookers?"

"Yeah, I mean sure, you did. You're right. I just still can't not think of her that way. I mean, let's say you dated her, or even married her; you'd be sharing her with like fifty other guys," said Tom, as a challenge to Lucius's position.

Lucius wasn't fazed, and shot back with, "Nope. There would be fifty guys who pretend they share her with me. They sit at home and jerk off while they look at a computer screen image of her. In reality, they don't even know her real name, let alone ever get to touch her, nor even be in the same room as her. They will never be in the same building as her, and, odds are, possibly never even in the same city. It's purely subjective, and I'm a very objective person. And, objectively, I'd be the only person actually fucking her."

"What about after she's worked all day. You come home, and she's in bed, just turning off the camera. Her pussy is wet from her having rubbed her clit, and fingered herself over and over throughout the day, while guys watched, and she's flushed from having been lying there, moaning and rubbing her tits until the moment you walked in the door. Where's your objectivity then?" said Tom.

"Well-" began Lucius, but he clipped his sentence, because he saw the waiter approaching. After he set their food down they thanked him, and started eating. After a few bites, Lucius continued. "Okay, so I come home and blah blah blah. Subjectively, yeah, if I overthought it, I could see being unhappy, or maybe even jealous. But I don't let myself do that. So, I'd just be coming home to my wife who's pussy is really fucking wet and ready. Or, if she wasn't even in the mood after that, I'd just be coming home to my wife being herself as she is when she's not horny as fuck. That's not a problem for me."

Tom finished a bite of his dish, and said, "Alright, man. You talk big, but I think you'd change your tune if you actually got involved. Think about how weird it would be for her to vent about her clients."

Lucius was taken aback. That, he realized, might actually bother him a bit.

Chapter 4

"Check's in." said the message on Lucius's phone. He was excited to get his money, and tried to ignore his excitement about seeing her again. He knew it was probably just business for her, and he shouldn't get his hopes up.

After work, he drove to her house, and knocked on the front door. This time she opened it. She was fully dressed, had her hair in a messy bun, and was wearing glasses. She looked almost like a different person. "Hello my love," she said, in Spanish. Lucius's heart jumped, and his mind shot back to a video game he'd played a long time ago where the male character hears those words spoken by the female protagonist, and thinks, "She said "my love," realizing the female lead was in love with him. He mentally shook this off as too absurd, and followed her over to her sectional couch.

She sat on one side, and he on the facing one. She picked up a glass of wine, and gestured to the coffee table. On it sat a glass for him, and a check. "That's a lot of zeroes!" he said, eyes widening as he looked at it.

"You earned it!" she said. "And that's just your ten percent. So, move that decimal, and you'll see why I'm so happy!" She held up her glass, then, and smiled at him. He held his up, returned her smile, and they clinked there glasses together, and each took a drink.

Lucius picked up the check and put it into his wallet. He noticed the woman was staring at him through her glasses, smiling. He didn't know what to do, or say, so he just smiled, and said, "Okay, pleasure doing business with you," and stood up, about to head for the door.

"I'm off today," she said. Lucius paused, and stared at her. "I mean, if you want to stick around," she finished.

"Well, yeah, alright," said Lucius, as he sat back down.

Lana clapped her hands together, smiled, and stood up. "I'll be right back!" she said in an excited, sing song voice. She disappeared into the kitchen, and returned a few minutes later carrying two trays. "Could you move our cups?" she asked Lucius, who did so. She set the trays on the coffee table, and a cascade of colors hit Lucius's eyes. The trays were covered in a kaleidoscope of sushi of all different sizes, colors, and shapes. He started to reach for one of the pieces of sushi, but she swatted his hand, and said, "Hang on! Rude!"

Lucius looked puzzled at her. He asked, "Wheel?"

She gave him a baffled look, and said, "Rude!" again. He just kept shaking his head. Finally she said it in English.

Lucius started laughing, and then said, in Spanish, "Sorry, my Spanish is garbage. But, I'll never get better unless I practice! So, please work with me, and just understand when I sound like an idiot."

She smiled, and said, in Spanish, "Oh, no! Your Spanish isn't bad at all. I mean, I can tell you're learning, and the way you put your sentences together is weird, due to that, but I can understand you."

This made him very happy, despite the fact that he suspected she was just being sweet. "Thanks, but at least this one is an honest mistake! Rude and Wheel are pretty fucking close!"

She smiled and laughed, while nodding. Then she got up and made another trip to the kitchen, and came back with a small ceramic jar and cups, as well as some small plates and chopsticks.

"Sake!" exclaimed Lucius.

"Yeah! It's hot, too! Just like you..." she replied, letting that last word hang in the air.

They ate and drank until they were both satisfied. Afterwards, she switched spots, and sat next to him. He decided he wasn't just making a rookie mistake, and leaned over and kissed her. She smiled, and giggled, and then kissed him back. It seemed too good to be true. He wondered, how could this sex goddess be interested in boring old Lucius? It occurred to him that, despite her job being, in a way, sex, she was actually sex starved! She was teased all day, and surely got herself off when she was off the clock, but she had had no one physically with her in a year.

He started kissing her neck. Then he pulled down the strap of her shirt and kissed her shoulder, and worked his way, slowly, and kiss by kiss, to her chest, above her breasts. He kept waiting for her to start making demands, or pulling off his clothes, but she was totally relaxed, and yielding. Finally, he decided to take charge. He pulled off her shirt and pants, and started kissing her tattooed stomach. Then he worked his way down to the crease between her thigh and her mound, and licked along it. She moaned with anticipation and delight. He licked along the side of her panties, just grazing the edge of her pussy, and she gyrated her hips in response. He was driving her wild, teasing her.

In one explosive movement, he jerked her panties off, and pushed his tongue against her clit. He started aggressively licking her. She whined and wailed, and unconsciously thrust her hips forward in a rhythm, grinding her pussy against his mouth. He wanted to taste her more, so he stuck his tongue as deep as he could inside of her, and started fucking her with it, as he rubbed her clit. She started to moan louder, and then she started to gush into his mouth. He drank her for a second, and enjoyed her amazing flavor. Then he stood up, and slammed his dick into her dripping pussy, and started fucking her. "Oh my god fuck me!" she yelled. He pushed her legs up, allowing all of him to enter her, as deeply as possible.

She pushed back a little, and almost seemed to be in pain, so he pulled back, and said, "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she said. "It's a good hurt, you're just kind of big. keep going!"

So, he pushed her legs back again, and started slamming in and out of her. As he did so, he pulled her bra down below her breasts, and sucked on each one of her nipples in turn. He saw one of her hands slide down between their bodies, and start rubbing her clit. Her cries of pleasure climaxed, and he felt a gush on his stomach, as he looked down and saw that she was squirting on him. He could feel her muscles pulsing his dick. This, combined with the amazing sight of her coming all over his dick and stomach, pushed him to orgasm. He pulled out and shoved his dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth for a second, and then he pulled out, and jerked off into her mouth. She drank him, and then sat back and closed her eyes, and stretched. Her limbs looked so lithe, and beautiful, as they elongated on the couch.

Lucius sat down on the edge of the couch, and leaned over her. He kissed her neck, and breathed her in, as she laid there, smiling and satisfied. "So, you're a squirter, huh?" he asked.

"Well obviously," she answered. "That's one of the reasons Tom and I never got together."

Lucius bristled at this, and said, "What? He never said anything about that."

Simultaneously they said, "Typical." They both laughed at this.

Then, Lucius said, "Fucking Tom. What was the other reason?"

"He thinks I'm a fucking hooker!" she said, not hiding a little hurt.

"Yeah, he told me. I tried to convince him otherwise, and he agreed with my logic, but couldn't get over himself." said Lucius.

"And, what about you? Are you afraid to tell me that you like me?" she asked, prodding.

"Fuck no! So many women play stupid fucking games. I'm not into that. You don't, so, fuck it, I like you!" he looked over the words in his mind for a second, making sure he'd been careful not to say "love," instead of "like." If allowed the cave man that controlled his deepest self to speak, that's what would have come out, but his thinking mind knew that was absurd, so early, and with a woman he barely knew. And yet...

He added, "You got to me, right away. I don't know what it is. Something about how you smile, and the way you look at me. Fuck, even just today I was assuming we were just business, and trying to push away my feelings, but when you called me "my love," that about ruined me!"

She laughed, but then looked sad, and said, "I feel bad for Tom, though."

"Yeah, what exactly happened with you and him?" demanded Lucius, trying to make sure he didn't sound painfully jealous.

"Nothing. We were close friends, as we are now. We got very near getting into a relationship, at one point. I told him how I felt, and asked him to take me on a date, but he was conflicted. He got all freaked out, started telling me he couldn't live with the fact that I was a prostitute, and he wouldn't listen to any of my refutations of that absurdity. I even got tested, just to allay his fears, despite that making absolutely zero fucking sense! I'm not sure how you got him convinced otherwise, but I'd like to hear about it sometime." she waved her hand, shooing away that somewhat side tracked line of conversation, and began again, "I'd also told him that I am a squirter. He did a bunch of research on it, and concluded that it didn't bother him."

"That explains why he knows so much about it!" interjected Lucius.

Lana just rolled her eyes and nodded. Lucius figured she was thinking "Fucking Tom." She continued, "Anyway, he thought it would be fun sometimes, but didn't like the idea of it being every time I came," she stopped, and looked at Lucius for a moment.

"Hey, I love it!" he said, seemingly reading her mind.

She smiled brightly, and went on, "So, yeah, that was that. We decided to just be friends, and have never looked back."

"Okay, so I'm wondering, now, if he's over you, or what?" Lucius inquired.

"Who cares?" she said. "I'm over him. I'm into you, though, I know these things for sure."

He smiled. She made him feel calm, relaxed, and warm.

Chapter 5

The door slammed into the wall as Lucius pushed it open. Tom was sitting in his living room, and stood up at the noise, facing the door. Lucius felt embarrassed. His emotion had come through, he feared, subconsciously, and he'd pushed the door too hard. Tom was his best friend, and he probably scared the shit out of him. It probably seemed like he was kicking in his door to pick a fight with him. He'd driven over here the day after getting the check from Lana, to hopefully figure out where Tom's mind was at.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry man!" Lucius said, rounding his shoulders and placing his hands together in front of him.

Tom relaxed then, and sat back down. He still looked confused, though. "What the fuck is up bro?" he asked his friend, sensing something was wrong.

"Do you still love her?" Lucius said, cutting to the chase.