She Needs to Be Bred

Story Info
She wanted to have my seed. So, I gave it to her.
863 words
3.77
19.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in my chair, watching her undress. Her curves are amazing. The formless skirt and blouse she wore to the party tonight are on the ground. I told her to keep the heels and bra/panties. That is my thing. I like the mystery of a little clothing.

I am still in my suit. Tie is in hand. I will use it on her mouth. She cums too loudly and as much as I fantasize about being an exhibitionist, I am giving my neighbors too much of a show these past few weeks.

"Am I acceptable, Sir?" she asks, shyly turning in a full circle. She looks at herself in the full length mirror. She knows I like what I see. Her blonde hair is wonderful. Her breasts are enormous. Her ass is like home. And the teeth marks on her belly and hips and thighs make me hard. I loved making them and I love looking at them.

I ignore the question.

"Sit on my lap," I order her. She does not hesitate. She loves this.

"Should I cross my legs or open to you?" she asks.

"Cross them," I reply. "Be proper. Try not to succumb to your sluttiness just yet."

"Yes, Sir," she says. "Are you going to make more marks on my thighs? I love when you do that. I want to go to the pool later and show them off."

She is perfect. She knows what I want to hear. As she lowers her bottom onto my lap, I tell her tonight is special. No time for marks. Tonight, she gets bred.

She goes rigid. Her breathing is shallow. Her nipples literally harden. Her legs, ordered to be crossed, melt open. Her hand guides mine into a warm, welcoming pussy that has encased her panties.

"No, please," she says. She does not mean a word of it. Her breeding fetish is what brought us together. I have denied her for the many weeks we have been together. I have been testing her, waiting for her to deny me something - anything - that would justify my denying her request; her need to breed. She gives in to every demand. She finds kinks I did not know I had. She promises that I will cum even into her ninth month. She will be my slave even as my seed grows in her.

"Tell me to stop," I say, pulling off her panties, my lips by her ear. "Tell me and I will. Tell me, and I will leave and you'll never see me again."

She gasps and pulls my face into her breasts. She is frantic. She caresses my head and face with one hand and forces the other deeper inside her wetness.

"I need you to breed me," she says, possibly crying. I cannot see because my eyes are between her breasts and I do not care. I can barely keep up the roleplay. I know she wants this. My cock is too hard and my mind too clouded for any thoughts beyond this. "Fill me up, please, Sir."

If I had read these words in an erotic story, I would have scoffed and figured it was the result of some feeble and fevered imagination. But the young woman (31`) on my lap, unzipping my pants, twisting to straddle me, inserting my 52 year old cock into her as if it is her own, says these words and so many more. Perhaps she read too many dirty books. Perhaps I, not enough,

Whatever the case, she is astride me now, pulling me in. The promises are extravagant (I will never be denied cumming, even if she has morning sickness) and detailed (she will find a friend to jerk me off in front of her as a reward for this "gift").

My teeth are clamped on her nipple. My hands grip hair and hip. I cannot hold on for more than a minute. I allow myself to shoot a load straight into her.

She still wants to play reluctant. That is her fantasy: I breed her against her will. But I do not want to be told no. So, we settle on a protest and acceptance.

She does not cum when I do. But she is satisfied and kisses me over and over, thanking me.

"Feast on me," she says, offering the other breast. "This is yours."

She puts her hand into her pussy, rubbing furiously as I continue to suck. My hands roughly grab her ass cheeks and she announces she is going to cum.

"You fucked me so hard," she says. "You wish my friends were here to watch. They're such sluts. You want me to cum for them."

"Yes," is the only word I can say as she moans and loudly cums. That is new. Exhibitionism. I like that too. Her friends are all married, she told me. Interesting fantasy there too.

I inform her that we are going to take a shower now. She asks to lay down and let my cum move in deeper. I shrug and go to the bathroom.

Let her have her moment. We have all the time in the world.