She Paid a Price for Trespassing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jeff pushed his cock deep inside her, he held it there. Julius' cock had pulled back, but then he followed his friend and pushed his thick prick deep inside her pussy, double stuffing Sue.

The air whooshed out of her lungs and her body shook from having both erections buried inside her. The men could feel each other's tools through the thin membranes separating them. The walls of Sue's pussy and rectum spasmed, squeezing both cocks.

Julius' cock squirted first, powerful streams of his cock cream splattered inside Sue. "AAAWWWW FFFFFUCCCKKKK," she yelped as his hot jizz spurted. Jeff quickly followed suit. His load wasn't as large as the one he had left when fucking her pussy. Sue shivered as the new feeling of having her ass filled added to the cock spurting inside her pussy. Her third orgasm exploded as she moaned and mewled in pleasure.

Julius humped several times as his prick kept firing off, his cum leaking from her tight tunnel and dripping on the blanket. Jeff pulled his cock out, the tight seal of her sphincter releasing the shaft with a loud plop. His seed began dripping from her asshole.

Sue was a ragdoll. Jeff grabbed her hips and pulled her off Julius' cock and she rolled to the blanket. The residue of two orgasms seeped from both holes.

She barely noticed as both men started getting dressed. The reality of her ordeal was conflicting with the fading sensation of the powerful orgasm of her first double fuck.

"Well, Miss Preston, thanks for the wonderful fuck session," Jeff said, grinning. "You seemed to enjoy it. I don't think we need to report you for trespassing. You're free to go... and you're welcome to trespass her anytime."

12