She Predicted It!

Story Info
A voluptuous cougar seduced me.
4.5k words
4.48
38.1k
40
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

At 18, I was 6'2", 230 pounds of pure muscle. Much of it was genetic, but a lot of exercise in the gym and being a linebacker on our football team also had something to do with it. While I was never tested, everybody knew I was the strongest guy around.

One day, when I was leaving school, I noticed a group of 6 people surrounding a girl from my class, Rebecca, shouting at her. I approached the crowd and asked what it was about. The biggest guy, Joe, seemed angry, "She stole my beautiful pen."

I looked at her, "Did you take his pen?"

"Of course not!"

I turned to him, "How do you know she stole it? Did you or anybody else see her doing it?"

"No, but I am sure she was the one."

"What proof do you have?"

"After the last break, I noticed the pen was missing. She was the only one around. When I asked her if she knew where my pen was, she never responded but smiled. I bet you it is in her purse."

"Rebecca, is his pen in your purse?"

"No."

"Guys, it looks like an impasse. There is no proof for these allegations. So either you are willing to let her go, or I'll search her purse myself. However, if I perform this demeaning search and find nothing, I am going to punch Joe's nose and make him bleed. Joe, do you agree to the terms?"

He hesitated, "I... am not sure..."

"So better leave her alone. I plan to go home now. If I hear that any of you laid a hand on her or her belongings, he will have to deal with me. Clear?"

Slowly, everybody moved away.

Rebecca looked at me with teary eyes, "Sam, thank you for saving me."

"Girl, I have one question - Why did you giggle if you didn't steal the pen?"

She grinned, "Because I saw the guy who stole it. It was his friend Lenny."

"So why didn't you tell Joe instead of risking your health?"

"I am not a snitch. Lenny was there among the group who attacked me. I stared at him, but he ignored it."

I smiled at her, "Rebecca, I am not sure how smart a move it was, but you have guts. Well, I need to go home. Take care, and if any of these students try to harass you again, let me know."

The next day, I almost forgot about the incident. However, Rebecca approached me and asked if she could talk to me. Thinking that one of the guys tried again to pester her, I was more than ready to listen.

She gazed at me shyly, "Sam, nobody badgered me. Everybody was scared of you. I told my mother what you did, and she insisted that your good deed deserved a reward. She wants you to come for dinner at our house this weekend."

I laughed, "Rebecca, that's OK. I didn't do anything in particular. Thank your mother on my behalf and tell her that there is no need to make a big fuss about a minor incident."

"Sam, she is stubborn and very curious to meet the gentleman who saved her daughter."

"Tell her a cookie with a thank you note will suffice."

Rebecca chuckled, "Mom said that if you refuse, she'd come to school and beat you up until you give in..."

I sighed, "OK. How about Saturday at 7 pm?"

Rebecca smiled, "Thank you." She gave me the address, verified that I liked steaks, and disappeared.

...

Saturday evening, I shaved, showered, and dressed nicely. I was at her house at 7:05 pm. Rebecca opened the door. She looked better than usual. She wasn't what one would call a beauty, but with makeup, mascara, light red lipstick, shoulder-high curly hair, a tight dress, and 3" heels shoes, she was worth a second look...

I whistled. She blushed and let me in. Her mother was busy in the kitchen, and Rebecca led me to sit in the living room, "The meal will be ready soon."

I sat listening to soft rock music. A short time later, both mother and daughter entered the living room. The mother extended her hand to me, "Hi, I am Eva. I heard you saved my daughter from the school wolves and had to meet you."

I smiled, "Ma'am, your daughter exaggerates. I just talked to them. I am no knight in shining armor."

Eva's eyes inspected me up and down, "You are big and strong. I think my idea of spanking you if you refused to have dinner with us was not a good one..."

I glanced at her. She looked about 40 years old, 5'7", 150 lbs, and well-proportioned in all the right places, if you know what I mean... Her tight, short black dress emphasized her massive chest and wide hips with a much smaller waistline. Her body reminded me of Dolly Parton's.

She watched me ogling her body and grinned, "Did I pass the test?"

I blushed, "I had to check you out. If you were planning to hit me, I needed to assess my chances..."

She laughed, "Trust me, you have no chance, but let's leave it for now and eat. I made medium-rare fillet mignon, baked potatoes, green beans, and pickled beets. If you also wish to have minestrone, I have fresh soup in the fridge."

"Eva, I love steaks. I won't need anything else if the size is not too small."

"Rebecca told me you are a big boy, so I prepared a 16 oz fillet and twice the usual amount of the other stuff. Don't forget that you'll have dessert later on."

"Ma'am, it sounds perfect, but please, after such a filling dinner, I become weak, so promise not to take advantage of it and hit me..."

"Young boy, I didn't know you have such a great sense of humor. I like you."

I looked at Rebecca, who was quiet the whole time, "Rebecca, are you the silent type? Tell me about yourself. By the way, where is your father?"

"Mom and Dad divorced ten years ago. He lives in California, and we rarely hear much from him except during birthdays and anniversaries."

"Sorry to hear that. And how are you girls managing financially?"

Eva grinned, "It took me years to have the courage to divorce the jerk, but we are doing much better now. Touch wood, money is no issue and never was."

The dinner was fantastic. The steak was soft and delicious, covered in hickory dressing with mushrooms and perfectly baked potatoes. The tasty meal went well with the red wine. We talked about school, my role in football, the weather, and TV programs we liked. Both were unassuming ladies, and the conversation was easy without needing to be cautious, avoiding sensitive subjects.

The next time I looked at my watch, it was nearly 10 pm. I stood up, "Ladies, I took too much of your time. Thank you for the perfect company and fantastic food. Good night."

Rebecca stayed in her seat and grabbed more wine.

Eva accompanied me to the door, and as I was on my way out, she blurted, "Sam, you are my type. I want you!" I stared at her quizzingly.

She smiled, "Sam, I am dead serious. One day, you'll be mine."

"Eva, you saw me once and already know it?"

"Big boy, I know everything I need to know. You are a good person, look great, funny and Rebecca likes you. Everything else is a bonus. Call me if you want me. If I do not hear from you soon, one day, I'll make my move!..."

I grinned, "Eva, I like you. You are funny, too. Good night."

...

Two years have passed. I was a sophomore in college. Our family's income and my scores did not qualify me to get a scholarship or a grant. I needed to be independent financially, so I placed an ad: "A college student is available on weekends to perform any needed work around the house." I mentioned my name and phone number and waited.

I got a text a few hours later, 'I am interested. Name your price and come see me at my address this Friday at 5:30 pm."

Until Friday afternoon, two other people called, but they put conditions on the number of hours and the actual work times. The money offer was less than I expected too.

Friday, I arrived at the mentioned address at the right time and recognized it immediately - it was Rebecca and Eva's house. I smiled to myself and knocked on the door.

Eva opened it. She wore a simple robe, but her face was done, and she looked great, "Eva, I haven't heard from you in years. You look good. Is your offer a joke or a real one? And where is Rebecca?"

"Rebecca studies Arts in New York and comes home about once every 2-3 weekends. The work offer is serious. My property was neglected for too long. Your ad reminded me that I needed major landscaping improvements. Sam, I have no clue how much I should pay you per hour, so name your price, tell me your preferred hours, and I'll accept whatever you say."

"Eva, you trust me that much?"

"My gut feeling was and still is that you are honest, so go ahead. I do not have money issues, and giving it to a deserving person for needed work around the house sounds like a good idea."

Next, she guided me around her large yard. It was clear that many improvements were required - The trail to the house had potholes, the trees and bushes needed trimming, and multiple weeds invaded the tall grass. The outdoor pool had dirty water and was filled with leaves. I knew I had enough work for many weekends.

I smiled at Eva, "I'll start tomorrow at 8 am. First, I'll clean the pool so that you can use it as soon as possible. The temperatures are expected to rise above 80 degrees in the upcoming week. Later, I'll take care of the trail to your house, so people and cars won't have to worry about injuries or damage. Lastly, I'll concentrate on the other issues."

She grinned, "Good plan. When you work outside, it may get too hot. You can take off your top, come to the house to rest in the shade, and grab a cold drink. You can also shower in my house. I'll show you where I keep a spare key so you can enter If I am out."

"Eva, it sounds like working for an ideal Boss."

She smirked, "Sam, I am a great employer. And if you do a good job, other bonuses and benefits will follow."

"Thank you. I'll be here at 8 am tomorrow."

...

Saturday morning, the temperature was already 79 degrees when I started working. I was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. I didn't see Eva around. I connected the submersible pump to the electrical outlet and the hose, and within 5 minutes, everything was working as expected to drain the water in the pool. Based on the pool's size, I calculated it would empty sometime on Sunday.

Next, I began filling the potholes on the trail. I used soil and covered it with gravel I found in one of the corners. It wasn't perfect, but it would do for now. I'd ask Eva later if she wanted me to add outdoor lighting.

I was done around 10 and was sweaty. I removed my tee shirt and went to the front of the house. Eva sat on a reclining chair by the door. She wore a skimpy yellow bikini, a wide-brim straw hat, and oversized opaque sunglasses. She didn't move, and I wasn't sure if she was awake. I stood in front of her, hesitating whether I should talk to her or find something else to do until she showed signs she was not asleep. As I was digesting the issue, my eyes explored her assets. The proper word was voluptuous. Her breasts pushed forward the thin material, and her large nipples protruded nicely. The top could barely contain her massive tits. Were they DD Cup?... Her concave navel was decorated with a light blue stone mounted on a small ring. The low-cut bottom part ended 2" above her snatch, exposing a shaved area that I thought extended to her pussy.

As I was ogling her barely covered body, my cock started stirring. My shorts offered little resistance, and a growing tent appeared in front. The woman had to be at least 40 years old and was sexy as hell! My hand moved to my groin to adjust my unruly pecker when I heard Eva whisper, "Sam, do you need help?..."

My hand moved away as if bit by a snake. My face became red-beet, "Eva, I am sorry. I didn't know if you were awake or asleep. I wanted to wash my hands and drink something cold..."

She stretched upward, causing the two sides of her melons to protrude, showing the creamy texture. I looked intensely at those orbs, hoping the struggling top would tear and reveal the desired mammaries, but it didn't happen.

Eva smirked, "Dear Sam, your eyes seem to focus on my chest. Are you sure your priority is washing your hands and having a cold drink?..."

I blushed again, "Yes, please."

She stood up before me and smiled, "Tell you what. Let's go inside and drink a cold one. Would you like cold water, cold lemonade, or cold beer?"

"A beer would be nice."

"Follow me."

Her rear was a special eye candy. The guitar-like body was attractive, but seeing her sashay with her ass cheeks swaying seductively from side to side and her long legs gliding effortlessly added much more... My prick stiffened like no time before! She was a walking sex goddess!

I went to the bathroom first, mumbling I needed to wash my hands and face.

I heard her laughing, "I hope your hands and face are the only organs you touch there." I didn't answer. I was tempted to masturbate but resisted...

When I came out, the bulge in my pants was slightly smaller but still apparent. She gazed at it and grinned, "Good boy. Would you like Budweiser, Heineken, or Stella Artois?"

"Heineken, please."

She pulled two bottles from the fridge and placed them in front of me, "Drink both. After you finish, I'd like you to show me your work. I plan to continue my morning tan, but it's becoming too hot, so I want you to spread sunblock lotion on my body before I continue. And unless you are in a hurry, I'd rather see you work on my bush. I meant bushes..."

This sexy lady was playing me. I was sure of it. It was flattering and exciting, but I needed to work and earn money. I wasn't sure what would happen next and elected to go with the flow.

We drank our beers and hardly talked. Now and then, we peeked at each other. She caught me ogling her body twice and just smiled. Once, I noticed her eyes exploring my hairy chest. She whispered, "Sam, you have strong muscles. Do you continue exercising a lot these days?"

"I am too busy studying these days. Football training will start in a month, so working for you is my only exercise."

She giggled, "What would happen if I misbehaved and you hit me? How could I protect myself?"

I chuckled, "You'd be stuck. So you better be nice to me."

"But I am not a nice person. I like to provoke you. You look so cute when you blush..."

"Lady, please don't tempt me..."

"Sam, By now, I know that you are a Teddy bear. You are strong against other guys but a wimp when confronted by a woman."

I blushed one more time, and... my cock began engorging again. This woman was an enigma - I had the urge to spank her and have sex with her at the same time. And worse of all, she knew it!

After finishing the second beer, I felt slight dizziness. The hot sun overheated my head & body. The alcohol was not helping much...

Eva didn't notice it. She went to the bathroom and returned with a plastic bottle of sunscreen lotion, "please apply it generously all over me. I want the tanning process to be slow, even, and not get burned."

I smirked, "I get 'slow,' but 'even' will be tough to accomplish. You'll still have lines everywhere the swimsuit is."

She smiled, "Sam, you are very naughty, but we'll see about it."

Eva lowered the back of her chair to a fully reclined position and lay on her tummy, "Sammy, please do my back evenly. If you think that the bra straps interfere, unclasp them."

I did it, feeling my fingers shake mildly the first time I touched her skin. It was soft and smooth. I poured lotion on my palms and spread it from her shoulders down. She moaned, "Your big hands feel gentle and wonderful."

I didn't respond, but my cock started to harden again.

Initially, my hands focused on her middle back from the neck to her waist. Next, my hands shifted sideways, gradually moving from the scapulae to the sides of her waist, on the way brushing her side boobs.

Her moans became louder, and she whispered, "Sam, you are not fair; you arouse a vulnerable woman who is in a compromising position..."

I whispered back, "Eva, if you want me to stop, just say so."

She did not answer and groaned every time my hands touched her body.

I reached the upper part of her ass cheeks, "Eva, shall I skip your glutes and do your legs?"

I could hardly hear her, "I want it even..."

My fingers lowered her bikini bottom slowly, exposing her round butt cheeks. No wrinkles or cellulite! Her ass looked like the one I'd expect on a girl half her age. I whistled, "Eva, you have the body of 20 years old. I do not believe you are close to 40 now."

She mumbled, "42 in five months..."

I spread the lotion on her mounds, taking my time to enjoy the erotic sensation. Then I moved to her crack and 'unintentionally' spilled a small amount on her puckered hole.

She shivered and whispered, "As I said, you are not fair..."

At that point, my organ was aching to get out of my shorts. It started affecting my brain, and my cautious moves turned bolder. I spread the cream evenly on her butt, touching her anus a couple of times. The first time it happened, her cheeks contracted, but the second time, her legs spread wider, inviting me to try a third time. When I did it, she raised her butt toward my fingers.

It was a sign she was ripe for the taking, but I wanted to play with her front before getting to her rear.

I did her legs thoroughly and announced, "Eva, your rear side is ready for the sun. Do you want to do the front yourself, or would you rather I do it?"

"Please, you do it."

"Turn on your back." She lay supine, and her eyes concentrated on mine.

I did her upper chest and soon reached her bikini top. I glanced at her without saying a word. She looked at me pleadingly but stayed silent.

"Eva, dear, tell me what you want."

"Sam, you know what I want..."

"I do not want a misunderstanding. I need to be sure!"

She hesitated and then closed her eyes and mumbled, "Remove the bra and do my boobs."

I pulled the cups up and saw the most beautiful pair of tits. The perfect size for my large palms. Creamy pinkish color with dark-pink hard nipples. Surprisingly, despite the massive size and her age, they sagged only a little. I cupped both gently and caressed them, "Eva, your tits are the most fantastic pair I've ever seen. Not just among girls I dated but in porno magazines too. May I suck on your nipples?"

She opened her eyes and grinned, "Yes, baby. You can suck on Mommy's breasts."

I licked, sucked, and gently munched on her rubbery nipples.

My erect cock began hurting again, reminding me that it wanted a part in the action too. I grabbed Eva's hand and placed it on my covered raging cock. Initially, she rubbed lightly the outside of my shorts. She felt the hardness, but her hand could not reach much below the tip. My hands lowered the shorts and briefs, exposing my member to the hot air. Eva gave one look and gasped, "Sam, you are huge! If I let you inside me, you'll tear me apart!"

I laughed, "Did you deliver Rebecca or have a cesarean section?"

"I delivered her the natural way. Why?"

"My cock is 8.5" long, and the girth is somewhat larger than average, but it doesn't come close to the size of a baby's head. So if your cunt remained intact after having Rebecca, it's safe to say you'll be able to take me. However, I do not wish to impose something you are reluctant to try. I'll tell you what, I'll dress up and go work on your lawn, and you'll get the tan you crave..."

She stared at me, "Are you kidding me? After your sensual touch, I am horny like never before. Tanning is the last thing on my mind. I am going to take a short hot shower. You better do the same in the bathroom upstairs. I'll be waiting for you on my bed. Don't be late!"

...

The shower was enjoyable - The strong jets massaged my muscles. I showered rapidly, remembering the heavenly body waiting for me downstairs.

I dried myself and covered my midriff with the towel.

I entered Eva's bedroom and saw her lying on her side, ogling my big body, "Sam, take off the towel. I want to see you naked!"

I smirked, "I'll remove it, but remember that if you do not like what you see, it's too late to escape your destiny!"

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers
12