She Predicted It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,110 Followers

She sighed, "Sammy, you talk too much. Show me..."

I let the towel drop to the floor. My organ was at half-mast.

She covered her mouth with her small palm and held her breath, "Are you sure it's safe?..."

"Girl, I'll be gentle initially. When you feel it inside, tell me how you really want it. Deal?"

"Come to Mama."

I could not take my eyes off her luscious tits. I kneaded them as she turned her face to me for a deep kiss. Her soft lips tasted minty fresh. My tongue penetrated her sweet mouth, exploring her cavity and dancing tongue-to-tongue.

Eva's hand found my shaft and massaged it gently before trying unsuccessfully to wrap her palm around it. She was able to circumscribe about 3/4 of it. She didn't give up, and her other hand joined in as she began bobbing it in earnest.

Her mouth disengaged mine, and she whispered, "Sam, may I taste you?"

I smirked, "Lady, you have a big mouth, but it may not be enough to accommodate my thing..."

She grinned, "I want to try."

Subsequently, her lips kissed the spongy head and licked my slit. It felt good. As my hand continued tweaking and pinching her nipple, I watched her lips spread widely, barely able to envelop the mushroomed head. She sucked on the head lightly, and it reacted by expanding further. Eva moved down on it, slowly but surely. She stopped when 4" were in, and I felt an obstacle touching the tip. She glanced at me with a wink and began bobbing up and down on it.

Watching her small mouth working my large cock was a highly erotic sight. My pecker reached its maximal size and threatened to choke Eva. She fought hard, trying her best to make me cum in her mouth, but seeing her teary eyes, I pulled it out and whispered, "Girl, you'll have plenty of time to use it as a pacifier, but first I want to feel your pussy around it."

My hand slid to her cunt and found her labia soaked and the clitoris puffy. She was ready. I moved between her thighs, aimed my member toward the opening, and gingerly advanced in. She was tighter than I expected. Apparently, after having Rebecca, her orchid-like opening was hardly used.

I had to stop several times and let her narrow tunnel adjust to my expanded shaft. What felt like hours took probably five minutes, but in the end, I was all the way inside. I stopped for a moment and then started thrusting gently in and out.

Eva's first orgasm began after my second thrust. She quivered and pulled my body into hers. I continued slowly, waiting for her to recover before shifting gears.

I whispered, "Lady, it's time for the real thing."

Gradually, I increased the power and pace of my pounding. Suddenly, she reached another climax. It was stronger than her first, and her body convulsed erratically. She screamed, "Fuck me hard!... HARDER!"

I rammed her at full speed as both my hands were pinching her nipples hard. Eva's screams turned into cries that were intermingled with barely comprehensible words, "

Fuuck! Ohh, God!.. I aam dyying!!! I caaan't take iit any mooore... Fuck meee H A R D ER!

Seeing her out of control took me over the edge, and I felt the seed begin its journey toward my urethra. I whispered, "Bitch, here I cum! Take it!"

Next, I ejected seven powerful jets deep into her womb, growling like a hungry wolf. Eva's body jolted upward at every jet, and her cry intensified. I continued my thrusts for some time after my climax was over and then gradually decreased the intensity.

Eventually, my cock shriveled, and I laid down by her side.

I caressed her sweaty body, listening to her breathing returning to normal. After fifteen minutes, her eyes opened, "Sam, I had a lot of sex in my heydays, but I do not remember anything like THAT! This action was like being impaled by a huge redwood and crushed by a steam-roller simultaneously. However, instead of suffering, it was an explosion of heavenly pleasure, and I could hardly remember the end of it..."

I giggled, "Lady, we cannot let you go through something like that without remembering everything. It means we'll have to do it repeatedly until you recall everything you went through!"

Eva smiled at me, "Sammy, remember what I said the first time I met you two years ago? I wanted you back then and waited patiently. But it was all worth it. Unfortunately, my advanced age affected my memory, and I suspect you'll have to perform many, MANY times before I can recall everything you're doing to me..."

I grinned and kissed her lips softly, "Oldie, I'll do my best to make you forget the details of our actions. Taking advantage of your perfect body will be my mission for the long haul!"

ragal2
ragal2
1,110 Followers
12