She Pt. 03

Story Info
Rope play is included in their play.
1.7k words
4.56
6.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king size bed has a headboard that contains tall spires on either side and the footboard has shorter finials on either end. Out of the bag I pull out different lengths of rope. I had pre-measured, and precut the rope before I brought it back to the room. I tie one end on a spire at the headboard and toss the working end onto her in such a way that it trails from her shoulder down between her legs and ends at her feet. The other side is tied and tossed in the same location. Watching me as I stop at the end of the bed, I can see that she is biting the left side of her bottom lip.

I take another rope and slide it under her right leg and stop behind her knee. Then her left leg, is handled the same way. The rope behind her left knee is tied in a big loop. I then thread the rope that trailed down the left side of her body through the loop.

Before I walk to the other side of the bed I take the fabric and lay it across her eyes and tuck the ends behind her head and stretch them out to the sides of the bed. I then repeat the loop and threading on the other side.

I take the working end of the rope that is tied to the headboard and create an inline loop with a knot around her wrist. I pull the end of the rope and her leg lifts at the knee and bends at an acute angle as I tie the rope to one end of the fabric. I tell her to hold her leg in place as I do the same to the other side.

The ropes around her wrists were looped through the ropes that held her legs up. The ends of the ropes on her wrists were tied to the ends of the fabric that covered her eyes and is looped around her head.

I lean down and kiss her. A deep kiss where my tongue explored her mouth and enjoyed the contact with her tongue. The type of kiss where I did not want to pull away to take a breath because I did not want it to end.

Pulling away, I decided that I wasn't finished kissing her. I lower myself down to kiss her lips, the tip of her nose and then her lips once again. I then lower the fabric from her eyes and let it rest on her neck. She is looking at me with eyes of lust, the eyes of a woman that has a desire and knows I will fulfill that desire. The look that she is in control enough to take what she wants.

As she watches me, I began to take off my shirt then drop it. Then my undershirt. My belt was already off so I loosen my pants and let them fall. I know she can see the tip of my hardened cock sticking out of my shorts because her eyes are locked in place. My socks are removed and then I lower my shorts.

I walk to the bed and climb next to her, placing my cock close enough to her mouth that she can feel the heat but not close enough for her to touch it with her extended tongue.

I take my hand and put it on her cheek, rubbing it with my thumb. "You are such a good girl aren't you?"

"mmmm hmmm" She says as she is biting her lip again. My fingers slide through her hair to the back of her head and I push my hips forward. Entering into her mouth and slowly thrusting in then pulling out I watch how her lips are pulled around my girth at each exit. I push again but this time I hold her head.

She was anticipating me pulling back out but the look of surprise in her eyes only made me push in a little farther. Her mouth opened around me to try and breath but I only pushed in a little farther causing her to gag. I hold it yet for another 2 seconds then pull out.

Her watery eyes fixed on mine wasn't ready for the next plunge. I thrust and pull, thrust and pull increasing the tempo...slurp...gag...cough...gag...moan and gasp. I feel myself getting close so I slowly pull back and move my hand to the side of her face as I gently push in again. Only allowing half of my shaft to enter. She leans to me with her tongue extended to try and put all of me back into her throat. I pull out and stand up. I lean down and kiss her and as I do that I move the cloth once again to her eyes.

"You know you are a very naughty girl for breaking in to my room."

"Yes Sir, I know, your punishment has proven that to me. Thank you for my punishment. I need to be your good girl sir, I want to be your good girl!"

As she was talking, I had made my way to the end of the bed and positioned myself between her uplifted legs. "Does my good girl still need some punishment for being such a naughty girl?" I say as I caress her inner thighs and enter her with my finger.

"If you say I do Sir, then yes I do, I believe you...ohhhhh" My finger was stroking her g spot. I knew I reached it by the way her voice changed to a throaty, airy timbre.

"You need to listen to me sweetheart. shhh just listen to me." I say as I keep fingering her and then begin to rub her clit with my other hand.

"Ohhhh...yes Sir, I will listen to you." Her brow furrowed due to the pleasure. Her teeth making deep marks on her lip.

"Listen carefully, I want you to lower your legs down a little...but do it gently." I had taken my hands, wet with pleasure, and positioned them about 4 inches away from the back of her bent knees.

"Yes Sir...ohhh...ffffffuu"...GASP! She pulled her legs back up quickly once she realized what I had rigged. The look of panic on her face let me know that she did not expect what was happening.

"Did I tell you to pull your legs back? Are you wanting to disobey now?" I say in a lower and firmer voice.

"No Sir, you didn't, but it tightened across my eyes and made me see stars when my legs lower..."

I didn't give her a chance to finish. I enter her with such force all she could do was gasp. At the same time I pull down on her knees. Her mouth shot open when the cloth tightened. Her hands instinctively attempting to reach the cloth around her eyes. But, each hand movement creates a different type of tension due to how I looped and knotted the ropes.

My continued thrusting and holding and tension on her knees is being rewarded by how tight I feel her clamp around me and how the wetness of her lust coats me. I see her hands begin to make a fist, release, tighten and release, I feel her shake and arch under me. I push her knees toward her, releasing the tension around her and at the same time filling her up with my hot cum that has been in me since earlier when we were playing.

She gasps, then begins to cry. I take my arms and wrap them under her legs placing her ankles on my shoulders. Pulling out I let my semi hard cock rest along her dripping slit.

"Oh thank you Sir, thank you...I am your good girl...thank you." She says between sniffles. I reach down and direct my head into her wet hole and slide back in.

"I am not finished with you yet." I say as I push all of the way in and hold. With her legs up on me, I reach up and untie the cloth. Without the tension on her eyes I move her legs from my shoulders and lower myself to her.

My throbbing self still in her...beginning to harden again. My mouth kisses her areolas giving each of them kisses, that lead to each nipple. I begin to suck, then swirl my tongue around each nipple. Hardened once again I begin to pivot my hips to slide in and out very slightly. The movement allows me to pull up and begin to kiss her on her lips again. After a little time of exploring each others mouths I return to my knees and begin to untie her while still in side of her.

As soon as her hands are free, she leans forward and grabs each side of my waist and pulls me into her harder and deeper. I instantly begin my non stop and almost frantic speed of thrusting. I feel her hands on my back...her fingernails gripping and raking. The pain, the pleasure, the raw power is once again proclaimed by both of us reaching orgasm together.

She gasps deep life giving gasps of air as I lean down and kiss her once again. I lay to the side of her and in that position we caress and look at one another. I begrudgingly get up from the bed. I remove the rope and the fabric, lean over and kiss her on the lips.

"You please me." I say as I kiss her again. I sit on the edge of the bed and turn back to rub her leg. I feel her hand rub my back and notice a slight burning sensation as her fingers trail back and forth. She marked me. She left her marks upon me and I cherish them. Laying down next to her, I kiss her again and tell her good night.

PART 4

My body wakes itself up at 5:30am every morning. This morning is no exception. I kiss the top of her head that is resting on my chest and slip from under her arm that is laying across my thighs. She moves slightly but curls the blanket up under her chin. I lift a chair from the desk and gently place it next to the bed. I sit and watch her breath, slowly, deeply. I smile, and quiver with the satisfaction I saw in her face when she realized that I took care of her.