She Pt. 06 - Conclusion

Story Info
Her punishment is given, her reward is received.
7.5k words
4.64
6.8k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire is warm, cheery and comforting as we sit, talk and eat. I had prepared a light meal of fruits, vegetables and cheese before the trip. Fortunately I had a cooler backpack that I made sure I carried so she would not notice the weight. I present some wine and glasses, that were stowed in the tent, to her now unbelieving eyes.

"You really did think of everything didn't you?" See says with a smile as she reaches for her glass.

"Not everything, but I try to always look forward and anticipate what is needed, and act upon it now, as oppose to react later. For me it helps me not feel anxious about the things I cannot control."

I raise my glass towards her. "A toast. A toast to adventure and the unknown. May we learn and accept the lessons we are taught with grace and wonderment." The clink of the glasses are the only sounds in the night other than the crackle of the fire.

I recline on my side with my back to the fire. I feel the heat pull on me, removing all stress and the worries of life. The unwanted tension that I did not realize I had. I feel them melt out of me, slide from my back and bury themselves into the sandy soil.

She pokes a stick in the fire and lets the end catch. As she pulls it out she brings it up to her face and looks at the flame. "It really is a beautiful thing, fire. She waves it back and forth slowly in front of her face and follows it with her eyes. "It is as if the flame follows the stick when I move it. But, it is actually eating away at the stick.

In order for it to survive it has to destroy its host, the very thing it needs to survive. It is almost like one of the lonesome gods. But, instead of wanting to get attention to be worshiped, it punishes because it is needed and is worshiped. It is like those gods because it wants attention. Fire wants all of the attention. It even wants to take the attention that the other gods may get and claims it for itself. It consumes all it touches." She puts the stick all of the way into the fire and sits there and watches the fire inside the circle of rocks.

I watch the firelight dance off of her face, her hair. The softness that the firelight casts on the front of her body is in stark contrast to the deep darkness that has creeped up on her back side. Laying there I feel like I am watching a fight over her, the fire attempting to pull her towards its light and consume her, the darkness ebbing and flowing from the light trying to slowly lure her away into a dark chasm of emptiness.

I decide to start my game. Not really a game per se but the opportunity for her to either accept the punishment for her actions or the denial that she should be punished.

I need to make sure that she is totally night blind, so I say, "Have you ever heard firefighters talk about dancing with the devil?" She turns her face towards me slightly and shakes her head no.

"They say that if you look closely at any fire you will see a skull or a face in the flames. There are a lot of pictures that people have taken where you can clearly see the images in the fire. They rarely see it in person, mostly in the pictures. But there are times they can see them live. Almost like it is a lonesome god that is wanting to be seen. I bet this fire even has one."

I watch her turn her face to the fire once again. She looks deeply into the flames, expecting to see a skull or face look back at her, beckoning her to come to it, to get lost in its all consuming desire to be worshiped.

By this time I know my eyes have grown accustomed to the dark. I can see rock formations and slight details as I scan the night.

I get up and grab the flashlight, "Come with me for a little adventure?" I ask innocently while holding out my hand.

"Ok. What kind of adventure? It is pitch black out there and we have no idea where we are!" She says as she reaches for my hand.

I hold her hand and quickly go to the trail we were on to reach our camp. We reach the trail and I lead her to the part of the trail we had not walked. I keep a brisk pace and begin to weave between boulders and other maze like areas. I am holding the flashlight down in front of her so she can see where she is stepping.

"Where are we going? What kind of adventure are we going on?" She says with a slight tremble to her voice. "I have no idea where we are, have you been here before?"

I continue to lead her with a few words of, "This way." or "Come on, I believe we are getting closer."

While on the path, I made sure I took many turns to make sure she would not be able to find her way back to camp. I have doubled back on the trail and have brought her to the area that had the many crevasses that I said could be a hiding place for one of the lonesome gods. Once we passed a certain area that had a very deep and dark area I say, "What is that!" I shut off the flashlight, drop it and run away around the bend of a boulder.

I hear her footsteps as she attempts to follow me. "Wait!! Where are you going? HEY!!"

I knew that the area circled around and I was able to navigate myself very well due to not looking in the fire. I quietly enter the recess by where I dropped the flashlight and wait.

I know she will return to the flashlight. She will be able to locate it easily because I dropped it directly into the middle of the path. I stand in silence. Slow my breathing. Close my eyes and listen to the sounds of the living desert so I can allow myself to dig into myself. I become the silence I desired. Deep and quiet breaths, inaudible to the human ear. My mind making the final adjustments to complete my transformation into the primal hunter. Ready to take my prey.

I hear her footsteps as she emerges from around the corner of the boulder. I can feel the apprehension of each step she makes towards the unknown. I taste the fear that has started to form in her and relish the feast I will have when she is caught. My eyes are sharp, focused and alert to every movement out of my dark den.

"Oh no, oh no." I hear her mutter as she gets closer. "I know he dropped the flashlight. oh nooo."

I see her shadow before she reaches the flashlight. My legs tense, ready for the pounce. Arms relaxed at my sides but flexed in a way to make sure my prey will not escape. I inhale for a slow five seconds and begin a twenty second exhale.

Total control.

I hear her make a slight exclamation at the discovery and see her bend over to pick it up.

I pounce with a guttural growl. Grabbing her from behind, my arms wrap around her with the tightness of a straight jacket. Her scream shatters the solitude of the night as I lift her off of the ground. She begins to kick her legs along with screaming even louder. I lower her down just enough as to force her legs out in front of her. I begin to drag her backwards towards the rock where we watched the sunset.

I put my head next to her ear, forcing her head to tilt and in a low and demanding voice say, "Stop screaming, NOW!"

She closes her mouth and I can still feel the screams deep in her as I hold her body next to mine while I still drag her to the destination. Muffled sounds of "MMMhMMMMhhhMMM" Deep gasp, sputtered exhalations are felt, but no screams escape her lips.

We reach the rock and I stop. "I am going to let go of you now. You will stand here. You will not move. Do you understand me?" I say as I turn her towards me with both of my hands holding each side of her face. I feel the the wetness of her cheeks from the tears but do not wipe them off. She looks at me without answering. A sharp breath, a couple of gasps, a sniffle. I lower one hand to the front of her neck and tilt her head slightly. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir" She says between sniffles.

I sit down on the rock and look up at her. The thin fingernail shaped moon slightly illuminates the area enough that I can see her face. I can see her wet cheeks and the moonlight sparkle in her tear filled eyes. No words, no movement just looking at her.

"You scared me earlier today. When you did not come back to the car. I was worried something had happened to you. All I could think of was how I failed you by not protecting you from any type of harm."

Leaning forward, I rested my elbows on my knees then perched my chin on my folded hands. I see tears well up and roll down her cheeks.

"But sir, I was tryin..."

"DO not try to talk yourself out of this punishment. You think that purposely causing me to fear for your safety because you wanted to be bratty is ok? Do you think that just because you can shed a few tears that I will feel bad and not punish you? You call me Sir, but you treat me like I am inferior to your whims."

I sit back up and allow the night sounds to inundate us. The symphony of the desert playing music written just for us, at this point in time.

"Remove your clothes love. Take off everything but your socks and shoes."

I watch her as she begins to remove her clothing. No protest, just submitting to the will of her Sir.

"Come to me and stand next to me. Do not cover yourself with your hands. Keep your hands to your side. Good girl. Now bend over my knees."

Without hesitation she puts her hands on my legs and bends over. Once her waist is lowered onto my legs, she lays herself on me. I feel the warmth of her body on my legs, her excitement shivering through her body and energizing me. Her arms are holding onto my leg because she knows what will be her punishment. I begin to rub her back, gently scratch it back and forth from shoulder to shoulder. Side to side all of the way down to the top of her crack.

The small pinnacles of goose flesh grow as I change the direction of my rubbing and scratching at a 90 degree angle to the other scratches. Her back has many crosshatch patterns from my fingernails that can barely be seen in the moonlight. She lets out a cooing moan and I can feel her body relax. Her hands release my leg and hang limply in complete relaxation. As I bring my hand up towards her head I open my fingers and run my fingers through her hair. Another cooing moan escapes from deep within her but stops with a gasp as I grip her hair in my clenched hand.

"You made me wait 30 minutes. That was 30 minutes of worry over you that should have been 30 minutes of us enjoying one another. So, you will get one spanking for every 5 minutes you made me wait. To remind you that it is not good to cause me to worry when all you have to do is follow the simple instructions I gave you."

SWACK!

The desert became silent after the first handprint was embossed on her right cheek. The impact sounding like a sharp gun shot in the night.

SWACK!

Her left cheek clenched after the impact. As soon as I felt her relax.

SWACK!

SWACK!

Left then right this time.

I rest my hand on her lower back and feel her cool skin because of the night, desert air. I glide my hand over the assaulted areas and can feel the heat emanating from each cheek as I rub my hand across them. A slight breeze begins to blow and I realize that my leg is wet from her. The slow breathing returns to me and I feel myself return to the predator that captured it earlier prey. Pulling her head back by the hair I let out a my own deep growl as my hand delivers the final two reminders.

SWACK!

SWACK!

The last two stung my calloused hand. I know her bottom was red and held a sting that would last for a while. A sting that will serve as a reminder that I have her well being in the forefront of my mind at all times.

I feel her rapid breathing as she lays on me. Her wetness now running down my leg. I lean over and kiss each cheek. Gently rubbing them with my hand. Opening my mouth to allow my tongue to touch her hot flesh then lift away so she can feel the cool breeze evaporate the wetness I left on her.

I rub her back once again and continue down all of the way to her legs. Leaning over to kiss her back, her shoulders and each cheek with gentle and wet kisses.

"Stand up baby and sit on my lap." I say as I help her to stand. She sits down and instantly wraps her arm around my neck and nuzzles her head on my shoulder.

I pull her legs into my body, then wrap my arms around her waist and hold her. We sit for a few minutes in silence. She lifts her head and looks at me then our lips engage in an open and deep kiss. Our kisses become more aggressive and physical and then I feel her begin to shudder. She lifts her head and she places her hands on either side of my face. Tears are covering her face once again. She begins to sob as she kisses me. Kissing and sobbing becoming a fierce display of emotion, both of us refusing to apologize for our actions.

"Thank you, oh thank you" She says over and over between kisses and sobs. "You knew what I needed, thank you."

We sit and hold each other, with me rubbing her back and her drawing herself into me tighter.

"We should head back to camp." I say as we both stand up. I reach over and pick up her clothes off of the ground. I shake the sand off of them and fold them neatly then tuck them under my arm.

"Are you making me walk all of the way back to camp naked?"

"Yes you are." I say as I begin to lead the way. I hold my hand out and feel hers ease into mine as we begin to walk.

After about a 5 minute walk, we enter our camp. "Stand right here. Do not turn your head or speak." I leave her facing the fire with her back towards the tent. I walk over to the tent and set her clothes inside and grab one of the back packs. She stands unmoving. I unzip the top of the backpack then tell her to come to me. Without hesitation nor a word she walks to me.

"Turn around and face the fire." I say reaching into the back pack. As I am standing back up I see my hand prints on each of her cheeks. I feel the hunter in me begin to stir again but I keep him at bay. It is not time yet to allow the lust to surge and posses the thoughts and actions of my body. Once I stand fully erect, I take the cloth I had removed from the back pack and place it over her eyes. The long flowing piece of cloth trails down her back and ends at her feet. I grip her elbows, position her arms behind her and lean in to kiss and bite her neck. She shudders and I feel her knees buckle slightly. Still holding onto her elbows I am able to steady her until the feeling abates.

"Hold your arms exactly in that position." I breath into her ear.

I pick up both parts of the cloth and begin to weave it between her arms. With both arms secured and her eyes blindfolded I lead her over to the edge of the fire.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth." I say, as the hunter returns to my psyche and I begin to pace back and forth. The feeling that I am staking my claim and protecting my prey returns and I remove my shirt. I walk to the other side of the fire and look at her. On her knees with her mouth open. The firelight dancing on her exposed skin. I walk around and stop in front of her and remove the rest of my clothing.

"You do realize that you are about to receive your second punishment do you not?" I say more as a statement than a question.

"Punishment for what Sir? Did I not already receive punishment for being late?" She asks then opens her mouth again.

"I love how you are acting like you forgot about offering me your finger at breakfast love. Remember that you denied me the chance to taste the juice on your finger? You acted like I was not worthy of getting to enjoy the small pleasure of a taste you offered." I say in a very matter of fact way. "So, you will now be punished for denying me pleasure. The pleasure you offered me then pulled away so I may not enjoy."

In one swift movement my hard cock enters her mouth as I grab the hair on the back of her head. I begin pumping into her mouth, my hips rocking in a fluid and constant tempo. The savage in me no longer contained. I feel it rip through my body with such lust so that it may connect with the precious soul in front of me. I find myself groaning and growling with each thrust. I can hear her gasps after each time I pull out enough to where my head is still in her mouth. Her mouth is dripping with saliva in response of me shoving myself in her throat.

I hear her take a gasping breath as my head is pressed to the roof of her mouth. The smooth curve ready to direct itself along the roof of her mouth and into her throat. I wait for her exhale and then slowly push myself in her. Her attempt to inhale is only met with my girth sealing her throat completely from anything but my flesh. I feel her try to pull her head back but my hand on the back of her head, with a strong grip on her hair, holds her in place. I then bring her even closer to my body with my hard shaft feeling the spasm of her attempt to breathe. I see the cloth begin to darken from her tears, another outward expression of my control, her submission, our unity.

I pull out and she gasps desperately for the air she was longing. But, after only one breath, I enter her in with more force and even deeper while holding myself in her with no chance of drawing breath. I inhale deeply though my nose, then with a drawn out moan, I exhale, teasing her with the sound of my breathing.

I feel her body begin to slump, so I pull out and allow her to breath. With deep gasps she not only takes in breath, but leans in and begins to engulf my throbbing cock once more. Without mercy, I enter her throat then pull out fast and hard. I give her no doubt about who owns her.

I feel the release begin in my chest. A wave of ecstasy that travels through my core and culminates at the base of my rod of hardened flesh. I pull out and hold her head in place. "You will not let any of this go to waste!" I moan as I begin to see the firelight glisten off of the ribbons of cum that I am spraying in her mouth. She leans forward slightly and wraps her lips around me as I begin to thrust in her while still cumming. I put both of my hands on either side of her head as I give another push and feel myself drain.

As I pull out I hear her exclaim with a sound of panic in her voice. "SIR, SIR!! NO!! SIR!!" I step back and see her tipping her head back with her tongue curving over her lower lip.

"What is wrong baby?" I say as I kneel in front of her.

"There is some on my chin and I cannot reach it Sir! You said to not let any go to waste! Sir, please help me!"

I lean forward and see a small drip on the edge of her chin. I wipe it with my finger, then say, "Stick out your tongue." She obeys instantly and I place my finger on her tongue. She closes her mouth around my finger to make sure that she fulfills the requirement of her punishment.

I stand back up, kiss her on her forehead then begin to pick up my clothes. I shake them out, fold them and place them inside the tent.

Without closing the tent zipper, I stealthily walk behind her on the soft sand. Silently, I stand behind her and place my hands on her arms and pull her as to help her stand. As she is standing she tries to turn to face me, but I hold her firmly, keeping her back to me.

With no words being spoken, I slowly slide my left hand up her arm while kissing her right shoulder. I kiss the edge of her shoulder then drag my tongue closer to her neck and give another kiss. She tilts her head to the left, exposing her neck and I accept her skin offering with a kiss and a gentle nibble. Another kiss then a firmer bite. I hear another moan starting to form inside of her as I continue massaging her neck with my mouth.

Before the moan finds its way out of her mouth I take my left hand and wrap it around the front of her throat and begin to make her walk backwards. I guide her up to the edge of a smooth rock wall and hold her in place with my hand on her neck.

I stand in front of her and hold her in place.

"Ss", escapes her lips.

But I tighten slightly and she stops her attempt to speak.

She closes her mouth and begins to breath deeply through her nose. Deep and long breaths.

12