She Pt. 06 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean in and part her lips with my tongue. She opens her mouth and we begin to kiss. Our tongues gliding over each others, lips pressed so tightly together that I pull away as I become light headed. As I begin to kiss her again, I reach down with my right hand and separating my first and middle finger slightly, I begin to rub on either side of her clit.

The intensity of our soul melding desires increase when I slip my wet finger inside of her. I pull my mouth from hers, still hold her neck, and begin to pump in and out of her with two fingers rapidly. Her breath sounding as great gasps because of the intensity and speed. Her legs begin to shake as I feel her clenching on my fingers, gripping them tightly as she opens her mouth wanting the taste of mine. I pull my fingers out and shove them in her mouth. She closes her lips and instantly swallows.

I remove my fingers from her mouth and put my hand on the left side of her head. I lean in to the right side and put my lips to her ear. Barely above a whisper I say, "The night has become darker and the lonesome gods are asleep. I will release you from your bindings now. Your punishment is now over."

I lower the cloth from her eyes. Her eyes, still wet, focus on mine and I see the firelight dancing in them. But, the longer I look into them I see a different type of fire burning. With our eyes locked, I reach around and begin to loosen the cloth around her arms. I allow the absence of our voices to cleanse us. The silence filling us with the unspoken connection that is mutually needed.

I lead her into the tent where we burrow ourselves under the coverings that await us. Our bodies fit together in the same position as they did while we were at the resort. But, as we lay, I feel a difference in our connection. It was no longer a flesh upon flesh connection.

I feel her warm skin as she cuddles next to me, our breathing synchronized, we were one. It began to feel as we were both falling while holding onto each other. A long, soft and graceful fall. No fear. No worries. Just a sense of trust that we would be safe as long as we held onto one another.

"Good night baby."

"Good night sir."

By 5:45 I was able to have the fire awake and doing its job of heating water. I looked around and knew I only had about 20 minutes to pick up the camp before I wake her.

"Come on my love, it is time to begin our day. Bring a blanket and come with me. We have another experience to share."

Exiting the tent, she pulls the blanket tighter around her shoulders as I guide her with my hand on her lower back.

I had placed another blanket on an outcropping of rock that faced the East. As we sit, I reach over and grab a thermos and pour us both a cup of coffee. As she reaches for her cup, I lean in and kiss her right cheek. I see a smile form on her lips and hear a gentle, "mmm" accompany the expression.

The predawn sepia landscape began to suddenly change. The horizon reluctantly raising its sleeping eye once again. With a silent triumph, the top edge of the sun climbed over the edge of the world to welcome us. Bright and glorious reds, yellows and oranges reflecting off of the clouds illuminating the world.

I can feel my throat begin to tighten as I watch the wonder and amazement in her face. I turn my face to watch and I too am in amazement. The silent power and majesty on display that is lost to so many people that do not take the time to look and appreciate is allowing us to drink in its overflowing cup of beauty.

I begin to hear a soft humming sound. A melody that is both haunting and satisfying. She is singing to the sunrise, her anthem, her homage to the not so lonesome god.

As we watch the long fingers of shadows stretch across the desert floor, I hold out my hand and feel her fingers entwine in mine.

"Are you ready for our shower?" I ask as we enter our camp.

"Shower, are you serious? You really have thought of everything." She says as she laughs.

After she returns the blanket to the tent and I stow the items from our sunrise coffee, I lift the two large pots of heated water I had by the fire and place them next to us.

"Wait here." I say as I go grab the other back pack. I open it and pull out some body wash and a loofah bath sponge. I dip the sponge into the water and lift it to her shoulders. The hot water cascades down her body and leaves dark, round reminders of its existence in the sand. The marks that will soon disappear as it is accepted onto which it had fallen.

As I finish rinsing the soap off of her I lean in and kiss then nip her right ear again. This time, she moaned in acceptance, knowing that she has been marked again.

"I have something for you, something I want you to wear today." I reach into the backpack again, then stand beside her. I lift my hand up in front of her so she can see a black and red swirled disk that appears to be sitting on top of my circled thumb and index finger.

"What is that a pendant? I love the colors!" She says as she rubs her finger over the smooth surface.

"No love" I say as I open my hand. "It is a plug. It will fit in nicely and you will be able to feel it in you as we go to our next adventure."

I see a slight smile form on her lips, but a deep look of naughty enter her eyes.

"I have never had one before. Will it hurt?" She asks breathlessly.

"I will make sure it and you have a lot of lube to ease the insertion. But, there will be a little bit of discomfort and maybe a little pain. But, you know that it will stop if you use our word."

"Yes sir."

I coat my finger with the lube. Making sure I am very generous with the amount I have on my finger. I reach down and glide my finger from her perineum to her tight hole that will accept my gift. I re apply the lube and begin to transfer the wetness in gentle up and down strokes. She begins to lean forward and arch her back, opening herself up so that my finger slips in with an easy motion. I feel her tighten around me so I hold my finger still, allow her to relax, then when I feel her relax, I make slow thrusting movements in her.

"I am going to put it in you now love."

"mmmm hmmm, Yes sir."

I drizzle lube on it while standing in front of her. Standing face to face, eyes locked I reach around and place the tip in position. Her eyes are locked on mine as I begin to push, her mouth opens. I allow it to return to the the entrance and she curls her bottom lip in and begins to bite it. Then with a coordinated movement, I push it in and lower my mouth to her neck and bite down. I feel a slight resistance as the plug enters then it locks in place.

I reach in the backpack and bring out a towel and begin to dry her off.

"After you are dry and dressed, we will start our last adventure." I say as I wrap the towel around her shoulders.

"Yes, sir."

I put on a shirt and shorts and begin to extinguish the fire. After putting everything we brought back into the car, I go back to the fire area. I dump water on the still hot coals, stir it up and then dump more water. Confident that there are no more hot coals, I turn towards tent and see her exiting.

She looks at me with a look that only a seductress can execute. She steps out, turns around and begins to pull the zipper from the top of the tent. As she pulls, she turns her head and looks at me, her body bends the farther down she pulls the zipper. The short dress she is wearing begins to raise while she leans farther over giving me a glimpse of the plug still firmly in place.

Standing back up and walking to me she smiles and asks if there is anything she can do to help.

"Other than getting our clothes out of the tent and put them in the car, we are ready to leave." I say as I reach under her dress and give her bare cheeks a few appreciative pats.

We see a small diner as we enter Sedona so we decide to stop and eat a light breakfast. I hold the door open and stifle a chuckle as I see all of the local men that have most likely eaten breakfast at that diner for the last 50 years drop their forks and jaws as she crosses the threshold.

She sits across from me and I ask her if she is comfortable. She does a little wiggle, bites her bottom lip and says, "mm hmm, very."

The waitress comes over to our table and asks for our order. I ask her if she would recommend anything.

"I absolutely love the fruit bowl." The waitress says.

I quickly look across at her and we begin to laugh out loud almost uncontrollably.

"I think we will have some coffee, toast and eggs." I say as I compose myself.

We finish eating and I leave a generous tip just on the fact that the waitress made us laugh and she had no idea why.

"I know how much you love the outside markets and the different artists, so, I thought there could be no better adventure than to visit one in Sedona." I say to her as I am parking.

Hand in hand we walk amongst the vendors and artisans. I see our destination and begin to maneuver our way towards the booth. As we stop in front of the counter she notices the artwork.

"Oh they make jewelry here!" She says excitedly.

"So they do!" I say.

I put my hand on her elbow and pull her back and to me. I place my lips up to her right ear and say, "I need you to go into that restroom over there love and take out my gift. You have been a good girl and wore it just as I asked." I kiss then nip her ear again.

She presses her lips next to my ear and just above a whisper I hear, "Yes my Sir." Then I feel a light kiss on my ear.

As she enters the restroom, I go over to the jeweler and inspect her new gift. After expressing my approval and how I think it turned out better that I could ever imagine I pay and wait for her return.

After waiting for 5 minutes I begin to think that another punishment will be in order. But this time It will be 5 swacks for every minute gone. Then I see her exit the bathroom and come towards me with a lips closed, straight lined smile on her face.

As she stops in front of me while holding her purse under her arm she says in a small voice, "It was a little difficult to get out. I have never done that before and was not sure how to do it."

"You are blushing my dear!" I say as I begin to giggle.

"You did not tell me it was going to be difficult to get out ya jerk!" She says as she hits my arm and begins to laugh.

After we stop laughing I put my hand on the right side of her face and position her hair behind her ear.

"You know that I have marked you on your ear. I did not do that by chance. It is time to for that to be a permanent mark." I wrap my arm around her and take her back to the jeweler.

"This is yours." I say as I point to an earring sitting on a small black velvet pillow. "I had her make it to represent the rising and setting of the desert sun. It will be placed at the spot where I marked your ear."

She picks it up, and turns to the horizon to the east and holds it to where it looks as it is sitting atop a mesa.

"I want it placed on me now please." She says turning to me.

We step back to the jeweler and go behind the counter. We are led to an area where all of the piercing supplies are ready and sterile. She sits down and looks at the jeweler and says, "It needs to go right here!" as she puts her finger at the mark on her ear. The jeweler giggles and hands me the piercing gun then says, "Honey, I had no say in this, he said he was going to pierce you himself!"

As we walk throughout the many vendors at the market, I see her reaching up to her ear. As she touches her gift, she looks at me and smiles. I know better than to ask if she likes it, I know better than to question her acceptance. The other marks I had given her meant just as much to me as this one. The thoughts behind each distinctive signature of touch, the passion, all have meaning beyond words.

But, this mark is permanent, visible, on display. She is wearing it with pride for the world to see. I know that the only people that will understand its significance will only the people she trusts. Her friends that understand that she has been marked, owned. She is now protected by someone with such ferocity that walls would crumble at his feet because of the force he would use to keep her from harm.

Riding back to the resort was filled with playful banter, teasing and a lot of flirting. At one point she said she needed to practice so that she can show Sir that she loves her gift. She asked me to pull the car over because she wanted me to watch.

"I need my Sir to see that I want to please him. I want him to know that every time I wear this, I will feel his gift in me."

She pulls out the plug, lubes it and begins to pulsate it on her hole. With a small gasp from her, I see it reach the point were it locks in place, then a soothing mmmm from her follows. I find myself biting my bottom lip, eyes half closed as I watch her show me her appreciation.

"I am pleased." Is all I can say. Words fail me as I watch her put her seatbelt back on.

She turns her head, looks at me while biting on her pinky finger. I see her eyes narrow slightly, a deep breath, slow exhale. Then only two words. "I know."

The confidence I just saw in that look, those words, her acceptance of her own power fill me with the waters of euphoric pleasure. It makes me want to dive deep and swim in those waters. Feel myself completely surrounded and even drowning in the deep pressure of the tangible emotion that I am feeling.

Once we arrive back at my resort we walk to my room, enter, and stand by the bed and hold one another. No talking, no sounds other than the air conditioner singing its song of comfort.

With my arms wrapped around her, I feel myself begin to sway, back and forth, slowly. Holding her to me, dancing to the music that is playing in my head with the accompaniment of her heartbeat next to mine. Both of us sharing a moment of touch that goes beyond the sensation of making love or playing a scene or punishment or marking. This is the mutual marking of our beings, our minds and souls.

We shower, I wash her, worship her, care for her, dry her off, rub her body with lightly scented oil and lotion, walk her to the bed and lay with her.

We sleep.

Holding one another. Both swimming. Connected. Drowning.

We sleep.

When morning arrives, I am surprised to see that she is awake. Her head still on my chest, hand rubbing my thigh, a light breath felt on my skin as she exhales.

"Good morning." I say after a little stretch.

"Hi" she replies just above a whisper

"Did you sleep well? Are you ok?"

Looking up at me she smiles and says, "I did and I am. I just do not want to go back home."

"I know, I do not want you to leave. But life and responsibilities will not step aside for our enjoyment. We need to look forward to that next chance of joy. We need to find it in our everyday lives too. Allow it to help propel us to the next chance of blissful encounters.

She lowers her head and bites my nipple. Causing a sharp but pleasurable yelp escape my lips. With a swift movement she is straddling me, kissing me and grinding my hardening cock on her clit.

"I am sorry Sir, but I need you right now. I am sorry I am being so aggressive." She says as she moves her hips quicker and harder.

I accept her apology by giving her two strong and quick swacks on her right cheek when she pushes her hips forward. That only causes her to press down harder and move faster. I reach up and grab both of her tits as they bounce with her movement. Each nipple trapped in my hands, being pulled, pinched and held.

She reaches back and grabs me by the base of my shaft and directs me into her. I close my eyes, move my hands to her waist and see us swimming together. Falling in the water, floating, gliding all at the same time. We continue this underwater dance, swirling and spinning until I see a bright light envelop us. Surround us as we are suspended in the water.

The sound of my own voice brings me back to the physical world. My moan, growl, explosion of deep vocal groaning accompanies my hard and forceful thrusts. She is now leaning over me with her hands flat on the bed and my feet planted firmly giving me leverage.

My eyes open to see that I now have my right hand on her throat, my left on her hip, steadying her as I slam myself into her. The bright light once again appears as I give myself to her, leaving some of me inside of her, marking her as my own one last time. She whispers, "I am pleased" as she lays her body down on me. I feel tears form in my eyes, then crawl their way down to find a resting place on my pillow. I have pleased her. I am pleased.

As we ride to the airport we are relatively quiet. No sadness, but a reflection of our time together. I park the car, get her suitcase and playfully smack her hand as she reaches for it to take it from me.

After we check her bag and stand at the entrance to security check we stop.

"Thank you for coming her to see me. I have one more gift for you." I say as I present her with an envelope.

"What is it?" She asks as she takes it from me.

"Well, if I haven't acted like a total dunderhead, I would like for you to come visit me in New Orleans next month. I have included your plane tickets and directions on where I will meet you at the airport. I will have already played my gig, so the entire week will be ours."

"I will be there!" She says as she wraps her arms around my neck and begins a series of kisses all over my lips and cheeks. She pulls away and begins wiping my face with her hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask as a laugh erupts from me.

"I have lipstick all over your face!" She says as she is approaching me again with her hand in the internationally known wiping position.

I hold her wrist and pull her into me. "What good are marks if you want to erase them my dear?" I whisper in her ear. "Leave them."

12