She Reminded me of Sonja Blue Ch. 02

Story Info
I met a woman once who took my jacket in the middle of fall.
2.9k words
3.67
715
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhmmm." I was nervous, tense, uncomfortable. I had never been in this position before. I was no Casanova after all. The two relationships I had been in previously had both started online.

"Look at me." I met her eyes slowly and she smiled. Not a smirk this time, an actual smile. A full smile. The type of smile that makes a man's heart race. Her lids were lowered as she looked up at me, the curve of her lips was lascivious, a small dimple beginning to form at her cheek. "Just take a deep breath. No need to be so nervous." She reached forward and lightly grabbed my fingers, her thumb rubbing sensually over the knuckles, causing a myriad of feelings; and not just in my heart this time. And due to the loss of blood, I was not thinking as clearly as I usually would.

"It's not that. I was just thinking about, you know... How much I... I mean, how much would... Uhhh..."

"What did you want?" She quirked an eyebrow playfully. There was a certain odd hollowness to her voice I could not quite place. "What were you looking for? What were you thinking about when you saw me?" The confidence and self assurance in her voice intimidated me a bit, enough to force thoughts of her voice out of my mind. I brought out my phone to pretend to check the time as I tried desperately to think. Dammit I'm usually quicker than this!

I couldn't believe she was asking me this. My dick was throbbing just thinking about it. Not only the chance of sex, though it HAD been awhile. God has it been two years? But there was just something about being propositioned so straightforwardly, and by a STRANGER no less. God did I mention how hot she was? "Wh-where would we even...?" The warble in my voice irritated me, but I couldn't help it. I was kinda scared about the whole prospect.

It's like she could read my mind. "You're thinking too hard about this, silly Boy." She couldn't have been more than twenty-two, but the "Boy" was pretty on point with how I was acting. She pulled a black backpack out from behind the bench and set it between her feet. She withdrew a plaid blanket and flung it over the two of us. "Take off your jacket and throw it over my bag."

I was taken aback at how quickly things had seemed to move in the last ten seconds. My first time cuddling with a girl had taken me a month to muster up the nerve to do that. And I must have taken too long to comply, for she simply began unzipping the jacket herself, tugging it off my left arm. "What are you-"

As soon as I began talking she leaned down and interrupted me by biting my newly stripped shoulder gently."Do as I say. No questions." I nodded quickly, struggling to untangle my jacket from my body. I finally got it outside the blanket and she took it from me, laying it over her pack and snuggled back up to me, leaning against me, pressing her soft, OH so soft, chest against my arm.

"Put your arm around my shoulders. That way it'll look like we're just two lovebirds cuddling on a bench." I slid my arm around her shoulders, very much aware of her right hand rubbing up and down my thigh playfully. I almost didn't realize her left hand had pulled out her phone. She had brought up Netflix, turned on some animated movie. I felt the blanket start to slip, so I grabbed it and tucked it behind me more securely, dropping it slightly when she grabbed my erection, which made me snatch it back up, tucking it securely behind me. She leaned her head on my shoulder as the opening narration of 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' began to play.

It felt kind of queer to be cuddling with some stranger while watching a movie. Ever weirder (even queerer?) to feel my Sonja clone unzipping my pants and fishing out my dick. She gently bit my shoulder again in thew same spot before murmuring against me, "Boxers are better for this. Briefs are too constricting. Not my fault if your circulation gets cut off."

"S-sorry!" I gasped out the apology as I felt her cool fingertips moving up and down my shaft. She wasn't stroking me, just lightly tracing the shape, the curves, the ridges, the veins.

She adjusted her head further up my shoulder, allowing her to press her lips to my ear. She whispered, the feeling of her breath as light as the feeling of her fingertips, just like butterfly kisses. "You're so hard. And it feels so hot in my hand." She closed her hand around it, causing me to shudder deliciously. "It gets me so excited." She squirmed beside me and began humming along to the song into my ear, using only her thumb and forefinger to circle around my girth, right where the head meets the shaft. And she began tugging slightly along to her humming. My breathing was becoming rougher and I laughed softly under my labored breath at the absurd situation. I was being jerked off by some random goth girl I had only just met. And most bizarre of all, it was to "This is Halloween" beat for beat, stroke for stroke. And I felt for than heard her responding chuckle.

I closed my eyes and struggled to control my breathing. And my traitorous hips began lifting in an attempt to broaden her area of attack on my tower of throbbing flesh beneath the blanket. And frustratingly she moved her hand away. "Nuh-uh-uh. Not yet Mister. We go at my pace." She squeezed my cock hard, earning a gasp from me. Her small, cold fingers felt fucking good! "Because when I'm done with you, I'll make certain you never forget." She let go and grabbed the hand over her shoulder, pulling it down to her breast. "Let's take our time and enjoy ourselves a bit, shall we?" She smiled up at me when I kneaded her soft breast, feeling the hint of a nipple through her hoodie. Was she not wearing a bra? "Besides," She bagan, hand returning to my cock. "We hadn't decided on a payment yet."

I'll admit. My mental faculties were not up to snuff right at this moment. And her grip on my cock was not helping the matter. But the fact that she had stated no price had not completely escaped my notice. But goddamn was I not simply too preoccupied with the feeling of her skilled fingers working to get me off to respond.

"How much were...? God you're freaking good at this!" I had always disdained handjobs before this. But this girl was masterfully working her magic was on a whole other level. Maybe the other girls simply didn't know what they were doing? She didn't respond, simply smiled smugly up at me, speeding her movements. She was using her whole hand now, had I not mentioned this? Oh God she was using her whole hand. Why was she so good at this? And how could I learn this skill? "Oh God I'm almost-" And she squeezed hard again, arresting the motion of her hand. I groaned in pleasurable frustration.

"Not yeeeeet~" She taunted me. Her hand moved up and she pinched her fingertips over my tip, eliciting a startled yelp from me. "How. Much. Is. This. Worth? Big. Boy!" She punctuated each each syllable with alternating pinching or a tugging at the end of my dick, ending my reaching down and, as firmly as she could through my boxer briefs, gripped my balls. "How much is it worth to get me to drain these heavy balls?" Her voice was low but enticing. And slightly menacing with her grip on my jewels. "What will you give me to say... Blow your load all over my face?" She pressed her lips to the side of my neck, her other hand reaching beneath the blanket to stroke me shaft while pulsing her grip on my balls.

My dick throbbed powerfully, and I was certain I had a mini orgasm right then. I had never felt this pent up before. Had never felt this horny. I realized her phone was slipping down and pulled my right arm out to grab it, the blanket slipping dangerously low. So I closed my armpit on it to keep it from slipping down any further. Getting caught doing this at a park would not be good for me!

And apparently while I was doing that, the blanket went up and Sonja's head went down, slipping under said blanket and I felt her hot mouth firmly enclose around my crown. She didn't suck or lick, just pooled the wet, warm saliva in her mouth, making sure to get me wet. Oral had always been a fixation for me, so even this mild stimulation had me nearly ready to burst. She released the grip her lips had around me slightly, causing her drool to run down my mast slowly, getting my underwear slightly wet. Then just as suddenly as it had gone down, her lips slid back up over my tip, and her head popped out from the blanket. There was a bit of drool leaking from the corner of her mouth she wiped on the shoulder of her hoodie. She looked into my eyes and licked her lips, stroking me faster beneath the blanket. And she smiled because she knew she had me literally by the balls.

"Wh-whatever you want! Just please, let me cu-" She cut me off by letting go of my balls and pressing her finger to my lips. I could smell my own musk; it both made me slightly queasy and made my dick twitch in her skilled grip.

"Nope. Not how this works. Only a kid asks what it costs. Only a child offers everything just for that one moment of pleasure." She remover her hand from my shaft. "I don't jerk off kids. I only get off men." She slid her finger across my lips as she spoke. "And a man knows what he wants. He proudly states his price. He takes what he wants. He doesn't pussyfoot around!"

And at the word pussy her hand pulled back from my mouth and slapped me across my cheek. I was immediately outraged but she continued with that same smirk on her face. Except that now it was infuriating along with being sexy. "Now am I talking to a boy? Or a man?"

The slap stung. It kind of pissed me off. And for some reason it caused my dick to throb and if possible, to become even harder. I grabbed her wrist, turning more toward her angrily. Her eyes glinted approvingly, the satisfaction in the curve of her smile. And I almost lost my nerve, but managed to choke the words out in a more or less manly voice. "I-I've got forty on me right now!" Her smile widened and she wrapped her hand back around my dick, jerking with renewed speed.

Feeling more like a man than I have since I met her, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers, moaning against her mouth. Her hand slipped from my wrist and curled in my hair as she opened her mouth, our tongue entwining briefly. Then she tugged sharply, yanking my head back painfully.

"No kissing!" her lovely brows contracted as she glared at me, the greenish tint to her eye seeming to glow with anger. Her hand twisted on my dick while she continued jerking me off. "You kiss me again without my permission, we stop right away, I leave you blue balled, we never do business again. Understand?"

I nodded quickly in embarrassment. I had forgotten in the moment that I had no idea who this Sonja clone's name even was, much less that we were certainly not close enough to kiss. Only familiar enough to have her hand wrapped around my dick. The situation would have been hilariously funny if I wasn't the tiniest bit afraid of her. Or if I wasn't moments away from nutting.

Not only was she a master at handjobs, she also very skillfully kept me from shooting my goo too soon. Damn my Sonja was a wonder!

Then, thoroughly confusing my already taxed brain, she yanked my hair again, pulling my face back down, this time kissing ME. Her tongue forced it's way into my mouth. There was something... Something. About her tongue. She moved it so quickly in my mouth it seemed it was everywhere in my mouth at once.

But her skill with her tongue would have to wait until later. Because the combination of the softness of her mouth, the feeling of her tongue invading my mouth, the slight pain I still felt from my hair, and the sudden attention she was paying to the head of my cock forced whatever was left of my thought processes off. And I instinctually bit her tongue the same time I began to cum.

Her eyes widened and she half moaned, half whimpered into my mouth. She pulled hard on my hair, moving her hand even more rapidly up and down my spurting cock, milking the jizz right out of me. And she shoved her tongue even deeper into my mouth, so far I could feel it poking at the entrance of my throat, tickling my uvula. Jesus she had a long tongue! As she intended I gagged a bit and pulled away, gasping loudly.

I don't think I've ever came so hard or long in my entire life. It seemed to be draining the strength from my whole body, one spurt at a time. She kept working my cock as I kept cumming. I know my orgasm couldn't have lasted more than about thirty seconds or so, but it seemed I was cumming for at least half an hour. My hips jerked up against her hand, my cock twitching and jumping against her fingers.

She panted slightly as she began finally slowing her movements, still fondling my rapidly deflating penis. My body felt almost completely limp, leaning back against the bench. I rolled my head left to look at her, meeting her amused, superior expression with the stupid grin I was certain was plastered on my face. I said only two word: "Just... Wow!"

She released my spent manhood. "I told you. You'll never forget me when I'm done with you." She wiped her hand on the now soiled blanket. Then the pack was in her lap, and she produced a pack of baby wipes, wiping my penis clean, tucking it back into my pants, cleaning said pants, and thoroughly cleaning her hands. Then she brought forth a can of Air Wick and sprayed our clothed lightly. I was amazed at her efficiency.

"I always provide the best service of course." She threw away the soiled tissues and fished out a pair of boxers, tossing them at me. "Having wet underwear isn't pleasant so feel free to change into these."

I straightened up in the bench, having finally caught my breath and regained my composure. "God I needed that! Thank you very much!"

She smiled, tucking her backpack back between her feet, and rolled the dirty blanket up, placing it on the bench beside her. "The best thanks is given physically." She tilted her head at me and reached up, combing my hair back out of my face.

"Right." I had almost forgotten. I stood up and quickly fished out my wallet on my still wobbly legs. Pulled out and offered her both the twenties I had. She pulled them out of my hand and slid them into her phone case.

"You owe me more. For your sneaky little kiss, Mister."

I flushed slightly, still feeling the tug of my hair. "Oh. Right." I checked, knowing full well I had no more cash in my wallet. "Uhmmm. Sorry, I don't actually have anymore." But she wasn't even looking at me. She was holding my jacket in her hands, examining it.

"Is this real leather?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah. I got it as a steal at Goodwill a couple years ago." It was difficult finding a nice leather jacket to fit me. I was like six-two, and the arms of a leather jacket were typically not super flexible. This one was slightly big but long enough for me. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the ten dollar price tag on it!

"Mmm. That'll do." I gaped at her a moment, watching her put my jacket on and begin removing the stuff from my pockets, stacking it on the bench. "Oh yeah, nice and roomy." She zipped it up and posed playfully. "Does it look good on me?"

I nodded silently, awed at her matter-of-fact demeanor about casually taking my favorite jacket. I shivered slightly, then shrugged. Then I picked up her blanket and examined it for any residual come. Seemed like she was thorough in her cleaning though. I wrapped it around my shoulders.

And that was how I lost my jacket to a college student after she jerked me off. Because the next I looked up, she was gone. I looked around frantically, seeing nobody. Her bag was gone, all that was left was my pile of stuff she had taking from the jacket she poached. So I stuffed everything into my pockets and headed toward the park bathroom, boxers in hand. I simply tossed the soiled pair briefs into the garbage, not wanting to carry them back home by hand.

The thought in my mind as I started trudging back the way I came, blanket and scarf wrapped securely around me, was that I still never got to ask her name.