She Reminded me of Sonja Blue

Story Info
I met a woman once who held me captive with just her eyes.
1.1k words
3.45
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore my jacket zipped up, walking absently down the street, keeping the lower half of my face bundled in my scarf. I didn't have a destination in mind. I was just out for a walk in the invigorating weather.

Invigorating but cold. I pulled my beanie down a little better over my ears, glancing into the window of the library. It had been a long time since I was there. I used to love the library. Internet access. Books everywhere. A nice quiet atmosphere. I stared into the window and smiled into my scarf.

Moving along, I pulled out my phone and glanced at the time. Saturday. 3:15. Casting my eyes up to the sky, there was nothing but clouds. It would snow soon. And it was already getting a bit dark. But I had nowhere to be. Plenty of time to crunch more leaves. Slipping my phone back into my inner jacket pocket, I continued ambling down the street.

*****

The leaves on the ground were browning, but the leaves left in the trees were orange and red and yellow. God I loved fall. And I used to walk all the time. I didn't feel like walking most of the time after work, but I had a little bit of time off, so I enjoyed it while I could, wandering aimlessly.

I first saw her from the corner of my eye, the Sonja Blue clone. Raven dark hair, dark mascara, lipstick, and too much eyeliner. Her left eye had a sickly green look to it, as if she had a healing bruise. Looking closer, I saw ripped jeans and a baggie hoodie. And... Was that a streak of red hair poking out of her hood, mixed with the black?

Her eyes met mine, perhaps feeling my heavy gaze dragging over her; I averted my eyes quickly, chagrined at being caught staring. I quickened my pace, hoping to avoid the awkward questions. I didn't typically look at people at all but... She totally checked all the boxes that got me going. What can I say? Goth girls are hot.

I pulled out my phone, pretending to look at my messages, knowing full well nobody really texts me. But it was nice to have something to do, while I pretend I wasn't just ogling the emo girl. I then glanced left and right briefly before jogging across the street, before turning left, toward the park. I used the change in direction to glance back her again; gone.

As I strode forward, equally both disappointed and relieved she was gone, crunching the leaves beneath my feet, and reached down to adjust my newly risen erection. Goddamn she looked good! Glancing around and seeing nobody, I sank onto the cold park bench and closed my eyes a moment, trying to calm myself down.

Thirty three, and my dick still had a mind of it's own. And it showed no sign of going down, so I slowed my breathing and began to meditate. I sucked oxygen in through my nose, held it a moment, and blew out slowly. In through the nose, hold it, out from the mouth. In, hold, out. In, hold out. In and out. And before I knew what was happening, an image suddenly popped in my head: me kneeling between her thighs, thrusting my hips in and out. I was sure her thighs were milky white, soft and supple... Fuck. My erection had returned with a new vigor.

"So I assume you like what you saw then?" I froze midbreath, hearing her voice close to my left ear. Her voice was slightly husky, her breath brushing against my neck and earlobe. I sat forward, my legs closing quickly to hide the shameful proof of my arousal, my eyes flying open.

"Huh? What?" I turned my head slowly, and there she was: my Sonja. This close, I could see that her lipstick was not technically pure black, but actually a deep, dark red. Said lips quirked into a smirk.

"No need to hide it now, Buddy. It's too late. I can tell you like looking at young girls and touching your boner in public. Can't fool me." Her throaty chuckle made my heart flutter. Her bright blue eyes sparkled at my stunned silence, her smirk widening into a grin.

"I wasn't, uh... I mean I didn't mean to stare." My panicked stuttering brought forth that full chuckle even more. "S-sorry! I wasn't trying to be rude..." My gaze fell from her knowing look, landing upon her bosom, before sliding quickly away to settle safely between my feet, counting the pieces of sawdust on the sidewalk. Damn, she was stacked, too! I was trying to avoid an argument, being as guilty as she said. I was honestly afraid the feminism was forthcoming.

"So you like my tits too, huh?" I winced internally. Damn! Thought maybe she didn't notice. Was I not as subtle as I thought? My mind was fogging up to the feel of her velvet voice on my eardrums. "Well, no harm in looking." She was still smiling, I could tell without even looking. There was even a ripple of laughter undercutting her tone. Then her tone firmed, keeping the amusement, but losing the laughter as quick as it came. "Looking is free. Anything else will cost you."

I blinked at that, glancing back up at her with a slight frown. "Huh? Cost?" Was she...? No, perhaps she was flirting. No, that can't be right either. And suddenly I stopped thinking at all when her hand went to my shoulder briefly as she straightened herself up and walked around to sit beside me. She stayed silent, her eyes holding an expectation. A challenge? I gulped and took a chance I would never have taken had I been thinking straight. "Are you... Propositioning me?"

A slight rolling of her eyes as she reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Nothing so crass as that. I'm not a whore."

I felt the blood rush to my face. "N-no I didn't mean-"

She elbowed my side gently. "Oh hush. Of course you did. No need to lie to me about it. But no, I'm not whoring myself out to you." As she blinked, I noticed a curious design on her right eyelid. "I'm simply a girl who likes to have fun. And if you happened to have any extra cash on you..." She shrugged nonchalantly, scooting closer to me until her thigh was against mine. "No reason why I couldn't have fun with you!"

It wasn't as if I had never paid for sex before. It seemed I ended up paying both my exes for intimacy after we split up. But it was the first time a stranger had ever brought it up to me. A HOT stranger. I knew what my answer would be as I opened my mouth. And from the look in her eyes, I knew she could tell my answer as well.