She Said, He Said: Mommy's Day

Story Info
Mom is caught using virtual reality by her son, and…
7.1k words
4.68
92.2k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mom is caught using virtual reality by her son, and...

Note 1: Thanks to Breezy, who came up with this wicked story idea.

Note 2: Thanks to fellow Literotica author HeyAll for his permission to quote some excerpts from his story Lessons Mom Taught.

Note 3 This is a NUDE Day 2023 story, so please vote.

Note 4: In case it isn't obvious, the title is because the Mom and son take turns telling this story from their own viewpoints.

Note 5: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

She Said, He Said: Mommy's Day

ANGELA

"I can't believe we're doing this," I complained, as we were parking in front of our friend June's house.

"Why not?" Diane asked. "We're all single, we're all dealing with empty nest syndrome, and we all could likely use a new sex toy or two."

"If I can't get dick every night, then at least I can get a couple of toys to do the job," Tanya said, the wild one of us three.

"And just how many days in a row do you ever not get any dick?" Diane teased. Tanya had easily transitioned back into single life after her divorce, unlike Diane, who still felt devastated a year later. I, similarly, hadn't been on a single date, or gotten laid, during the five years since my husband Ralph had died in a tragic car accident.

"Diane," I remonstrated.

"Too many," Tanya said.

"What's your problem?" Diane asked me, "you know we both live vicariously through Tanya's sex life."

"Too true," Tanya agreed. "So it's time to get you two hotties back in the game," as we climbed out of the car.

"I can't even imagine getting back in the game," Diane admitted, her tone like it always was in the past year ... defeated and insecure... which was crazy, because she was a beautiful woman, and she always got a lot of looks whenever we went out clubbing. But admittedly, I was just as bad, if not worse.

"I think for now I'll just get a new toy or two," I said, the idea way more appealing than trying to find love again.

"Then this sex toy 'Tupperware' party is just the thing we need! Let's begin with getting each of you girls some nice, big, fake dick," Tanya said with a smirk. "Then we can move on to finding you two some real cock."

"Oh my God!" I said, finding that plan very intimidating, as we strolled up the walkway together.

"That's what you'll be screaming when you do get some dick in that cobweb-filled pussy," Tanya quipped.

I just sighed. There was no way to win a disagreement with Tanya. The harder you argued, the more effectively she pushed back.

"Well, let's go inside and get something for ourselves for Mother's day," Diane said.

I sighed again. I hated being reminded that this holiday... tomorrow... would be my first Mother's Day alone since I'd married Ralph twenty years ago, since my son David was a senior in high school, but this year he'd gone off for the weekend, camping with some friends.

I won't go into the details... but it was a life-altering and expensive evening... although it did feature almost endless giggles from all of us.

I bought a new vibrator called a rabbit... new to me, at any rate, although everyone told me they've been around for ages... and I also bought an anal training set, at Tanya's urging. She insisted you haven't been truly fucked until you've taken a dick up your ass (her words)... which turned out to be tame, compared to what Diane bought... she was quite tipsy by the end of the night... a double dick machine... yes, an actual machine... that fucked both your pussy and ass at the same time... Diane freely admitting... okay, she was more than just tipsy... to enjoying anal back in her wild college days. Lastly, I bought an eight-inch suction cup dildo... a couple of inches longer than my late husband's... and although I'd loved getting fucked by him, I'd always wondered what a bigger dick would feel like inside me... since in porn, women always seemed to love those big, fat, eight-plus-inch cocks.

Tanya, being Tanya, bought an actual Sybian...with a ten-inch dildo attachment.

But... even that wasn't the most expensive purchase for any of us.

Hannah, the saleswoman, gave us a taste of the wild, authentic, enthralling power of virtual reality. It was wild! It seemed so raw... so real... it was like I was really being fucked by Channing Tatum playing Magic Mike... at the Male Encounter strip club in Tampa.

So... after I came in front of various friends and strangers... although every woman there did the same embarrassing thing. Diane came while she was embedded in a double penetration scene, and Tanya took part in a virtual threesome with a black couple. )... I had to buy the virtual reality equipment. It cost over $2,000, but if you bought three, Hannah took 30% off... so all three of us chipped in together, and we went home with one each.

The next day... Mothers Day of course... after breakfast and a half hour conversation with my own mother, I went to shower, and once I was dressed just in my robe and felt reasonably ready to face the day alone at home, I saw the box I'd brought home last night sitting on the living room table, where I'd left it once I got home... completely exhausted from the wild night and the drinking, and of course from my public orgasm. Which all things considered, hadn't been too bad, given that everyone present except Hannah had also experienced their own orgasms with everyone else observing.

I recalled how wild the night had been, how real the virtual fucking had felt, and how intense my orgasm had been. So I shrugged, and figured I might as well enjoy the only Mother's Day gifts I was getting today... since my son wouldn't be getting home from the lake until late tonight, or even some time tomorrow, and they were camping in an area where cell phone reception was pretty much nonexistent. He was camping with Diane's son and Tanya's daughter... all three of us women, back when were expectant mothers, having met at the same Lamaze class about nineteen years ago, and all becoming great friends from that moment on.

I pulled out my new eight-inch suction cup vibrator, gave it a quick tap water rinse, put some batteries in the VR machine, and went and grabbed my iPad.

I returned to the living room, double checking my curtains were closed... a little excited by the idea of fucking myself in the living room... I couldn't remember the last time (before last night's wild adventure) I'd ever had sex with my husband, or masturbated anywhere but in my own bedroom, without being worried about being heard by my son... I'm sure it was more than a decade.

So, I shrugged out of my robe and out of my last night's panties, which were rather soiled by this time, pulled open Literotica, pulled up HeyAll, one of my go to authors, and I wanted to re-read one I really loved, and that even starts with something somewhat like what I wished would happen to me: Lessons Mom Taught. Yes, it was incest, and I couldn't explain why, but reading taboo incest stories really turned me on. Now I'd never seriously consider committing incest myself, but the idea was seriously hot.

Yet... I'm lying somewhat... since after reading this story, and then a few days later accidentally catching my eighteen-year-old son jerking off in his room while smelling my panties... which shocked the shit out of me, and yet surprisingly turned me on... as did my son's very impressive dick, I have to admit I'd considered doing something along those lines many times, at least theoretically.

The story Lessons Mom Taught begins:

"Your son did what?!"

"Keep it down, would you?" Bridget hissed to her co-worker during their lunch break at the park. "I saw him masturbating in the laundry room this morning using my panties."

"Oh my," Carol gasped in amazement. "Did he see you? What was his reaction?"

"He didn't know that I caught him. I just saw him and quickly left."

"Did you at least get to see if he was hung?"

"Carol!" Bridget shot back with astonishment.

I'd been reading incest stories... along with lesbian, group, interracial and mind control... for some time, but it was always just for the taboo kink of it. Fantasies about being seduced by a younger girl, like my friend's daughter; getting gang banged; fucking a black man with a huge dick; or even having an imaginary someone turn me into a submissive bimbo... they all turned me on... but for reasons I never really understood, incest stories sent me right over the top... especially ones about sons and mothers. Yet, it wasn't until I'd read this story, and then caught my son (although he didn't know I'd seen him), and caught sight of his quite big dick... I was too far away to get a great visual, but it seemed impressive... I'd enjoyed getting myself off many times while I fantasized about being fucked by my son.

I knew it was wrong.

I knew it was illegal... or at least I assumed it was. Except we were both adults, so perhaps not.

In any case, I knew it was perverted.

Yet I couldn't stop fantasizing about it... then experiencing intense orgasms while I imagined my son's cock face-fucking me like his Dad used to do, or pounding my pretty pink pussy, or even giving it to me in the ass. I'd never done that, or even seriously considered it until reading erotica about it made it sound so pleasurable... as did a lot of porn I watched, and eventually even articles I read, that featured practical instructions on how to enjoy anal sex properly.

Yet, once I came... and my desire subsided... I scolded myself for my taboo, forbidden, twisted thoughts, and I told myself I wouldn't do it again.

But then the next time I got horny, the cycle repeated itself.

To make matters worse, with warm weather arriving early, my son was often either wearing tight shorts, or his swim trunks that didn't hide anything at all, and that even framed his impressive package perfectly. More than once I worried I'd been caught staring at my son's crotch.

In Heyall's story, the Mom confronts her son the next time, and she eventually proceeds to give him a hand job and swallows his delicious load...

After several minutes passed, Bridget began to stroke at full force. Her son showed all the signs of having an orgasm, and so she stroked even faster and harder.

The first load of his cum shot up like a geyser, with some of it landing in her hair and nightgown. She reacted the way she normally would in this situation to avoid cleaning a mess, and leaned down to take the head of the penis in her mouth. She stroked him furiously as he shot load after load of his cum inside of her mouth for her to swallow.

"Oh god!" he cried. "Thank you so much. Oh..."

The first time I read that climactic scene, I too came intensely... to me, it was just so wicked and taboo. The next time, I didn't get much further into the story before I was burning up with lust. I love sucking cock, and I've loved it ever since I did a blow bang on prom night, sucking off a dozen guys just three days after I turned eighteen. Ironically, or at least maybe it's ironic, I sucked over twenty different dicks, before I lost my virginity to a forty-plus-year-old man in Rome, Italy. (Yes, in the finest Italian tradition, we first met on the street when he pinched my ass.)

I loved how men moaned and begged when I sucked their cock... since I was in control of their pleasure... which wasn't as true when they were fucking me.

Mom...Will you put it in your mouth again?" he groaned. "It felt so good before."

Bridget pursed her lips. "Is that what you want?"

He nodded. "It's what I've thought about all day."

"I suppose there's no harm in that since I've done it already."

She casually dropped to her knees in between her son's open legs. Her eyes studied his penis up close, and once again she felt flattered that she could make him that hard. It was her doing, and like a good mother, she felt obligated to take care of her son's needs, no matter how personal.

Tom unleashed an audible moan the moment he felt his mother's lips touch his cock. She kissed it all over. She gave it a nice tongue lashing. She did everything that she knew would make a man crazy, especially an 18 year old man like her son. Finally, her tongue swirled around the head of his cock to tease him, before she eventually took him inside of her mouth to suck.

The idea of my son begging me to suck his cock drove me wild, and once again, I came before I'd finished the story.

It wasn't until day three when I finally finished reading the wicked tale. Since this was erotica, I knew the Mom was going to to take her son's virginity, but I couldn't wait to see how it happened. It was somewhat romantic, but every time the son said 'Mom', my pussy tingled.

Bridget spread her legs when she stood above her son's cock. It was stiff and pointing straight up. When she lowered herself to sit on his cock, she smiled knowing that his saliva covered erection and her soaking wet vagina would make for an easy entrance. She held his cock up with one hand, and she spread her labia with another. His hard shaft had no trouble entering her, and it was in an instant that his entire cock was in her body.

"Oh fuck, mom," he said with his eyes nearly glazed over.

I was frantically rubbing myself while I read and read, until the son came.

You can cum inside me," she whispered, clenching her pussy. "Go ahead, cum in my wet hole. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Fuck, mom"..." he cried.

She continued pumping his cock with her clenched vagina and she felt his cum shooting inside of her. They both savored the feeling of that special moment. She didn't stop until he was completely drained. His body relaxed entirely once his cock was released from her vaginal grip.

The moment the son came inside his Mom's wet hole... a description that for some reason I found wickedly hot... my own wet hole flooded some warm fluids out of me.

So... since then... I'd been conflicted about my growing dependence on the intense orgasms I reached, mixed with guilt during the aftermath, for having such filthy fantasies about my own son... who... and it wasn't his fault, the poor dear... looked so much like his father.

But as usual, while I read the wicked tale by HeyAll yet again, my libido and fantasy took control of me, and my mind drifted to my son.

Was he a virgin? I doubted it.

Was his dick as big as it had looked from the hallway?

Did he have fantasies about me... or did he just like smelling my panties?

Having done some research on incest, while in incognito mode on my computer, I found that incest is much more common than I'd imagined (although it's the internet, so you've got to take that with a grain or two of salt), and there were actually some psychological articles explaining why many sons fantasize about their mothers.

Regardless, with my pussy burning, I put on my new headset (which incorporated a pair of goggles and earphones), scrolled through the recorded virtual reality offerings, until I found a young-looking stud who looked somewhat like my son, who had a generous eight-inch cock, the same size as my new dildo I'd just suctioned to the wall, and I awkwardly backed myself onto the big dick... my pussy already quite wet, so when I got into the right position, it slid right inside me.

With my hands resting on my knees, I began slowly fucking myself, while becoming immersed in the virtual reality video of a young stud fucking me on a beach.

DAVID

As I was pulling into my driveway, coming home a day early to surprise Mom for Mother's Day, I adjusted my dick.

I couldn't explain why, since I'd just gotten an amazing blow job from Janice before I left the lake, but I was still horny. Of course I'm eighteen, so I'm always horny. But even though I'd just deposited a load down the throat of a really hot girl a couple hours ago, a girl any guy would be envious of, my cock was hard from thinking about my Mom.

I know it's wrong, I know it can't ever happen for real, but my dream fuck is my Mom. I've already fucked three girls since I turned eighteen a few months ago, including Janice for the third time last night at the lake, the other two girls also hot and popular, yet I wasn't satisfied. Even while Janice was bobbing on my dick in the car, I was imagining it being my Mom deep throating my eight-inch dick... which I knew wasn't porn star big, but it was pretty impressive, and substantially larger than the average guy's. The first time Janice sucked me was after she learned from my last girlfriend Jane how well-endowed I was, and I can't deny that I appreciate the positive recommendation. Strangely, all three girls I've fucked have names that start with the letter J. I lost my virginity to Julia.

So although I was a popular and lucky guy, with a hot girlfriend (although Janice and I hadn't officially decided we were boyfriend and girlfriend) and I had a great mother (she was amazing, and she'd really kept it together after Dad's unexpected death)... I wanted more. I wanted to fuck my Mom.

Yet, fantasy is just that: fantasy.

Today was Mother's Day, and I wanted to surprise her with flowers, which I'd hand picked at the lake, a beautiful arrangement, and then take her out for lunch. She'd done so much for me, and I knew she was disappointed when I told her I wouldn't be home for her special day. But if I hadn't done that, then I wouldn't be able to come home early and surprise her.

So I got out of the car, adjusted my, as usual, hard dick, grabbed the flowers, leaving my duffel bag and camping gear in the car for now, and headed inside to surprise her.

It was just after eleven, so I knew she'd be up. Eight o'clock was sleeping in for her, while being up before noon on a weekend was a rarity for me.

I unlocked the door, went in, and as I closed the door and slipped out of my sandals, I heard something I could never have expected too hear in a million, billion, trillion years!

"Oh yes, face fuck me with that big cock," a voice moaned, and it was unquestionably my mother's!

My eyes went wide.

My hard cock poked through my shorts, as it flinched.

What the fuck was going on?

Mom hadn't dated anyone since Dad's passing. Had shown absolutely no interest in getting back into the dating world (her words... I'd even suggested she get back out there a few weeks ago). But now that she'd be an empty nester soon... I'd be heading a few hours away for college in the fall... maybe she was getting back into the dating world.

"Oh fuck, your cock is so big, son," my Mom moaned.

Son?

What the fuck?

"Please, fuck Mommy, son. She needs your big, fat cock in her wet pussy so bad," Mom said wickedly, her tone sultry and desperate.

Oh my God! I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

I slowly tiptoed to the end of the entrance hallway as Mom kept babbling, "Yes, baby! I want you to be my mother fucker, I want you to make Mommy into your submissive slut."

Holy fuck! My cock was raging. I peeked around the corner just as she moaned, "Yes! Fill Mommy's pussy with your big cock!"

At first I couldn't see her. She wasn't in the middle of the living room, or on the couch like I'd expect. I looked around, seeking the source of her moans, and I spied her totally naked, standing on her feet but doubled over, wearing a VR headset, and she seemed to be fucking herself on a dick attached to the wall.