All Comments on 'She Said, He Said: Mommy's Day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll10 months ago

Amazing work! Be well.

heyall

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen10 months ago

I'm almost lost for words. Almost, I said! Absolutely one of your hottest, most depraved, absolutely gorgeous cunt-wetting efforts, Jasmine. I know you've put other stories into the Nude Day contest this year, but this is your best effort yet. I give it 5 stars in the hope that it will help to win the title for you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Needs chapter two, where Diane and Tanya join in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love for the mom's two friends to also have had their kids walk in on them as they used their sex toys and VR headsets to fuck themselves while fantasizing about incest, with all three mothers and all three kids comparing notes with an incest orgy featuring all three pairs of mothers and adult children fucking and swapping.

Harvey_32Harvey_3210 months ago

At last...

I've started reading many of your stories as they seem to offer so much promise but I've mostly given up as your style doesn't float my boat.

Sat here and played with my nipples the whole way through, right to the very end and loved it, a nice twist on a very common story.

full 10* from me

ReadytedyReadytedy10 months ago

Always love your stories and this is no exception. Can't wait for ch.2 and neither can the girls.

CIA-JMPCIA-JMP10 months ago

As usual, 5 ***** ! !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome. One of your best, and one of the best on Lit.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Best story in a while, love all the dialog! Thanks! 5/5

dirtysondirtyson10 months ago

Great story , But why no impregnation she said she wanted it but never told him..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As others have said, I think this is one of your better works and I don't know how but it does need more chapters. Just don't go overboard. Tanya seems like a good start maybe with mom first and then with son added also. Imagining it now!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like this and some of your previous stories but I don't see the connection with this one being entered in to the National Nude Day theme???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great story. Would love to see additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, always a hot delightful read. I would have liked to have him fuck his mommy while she was still wearing the VR headset. She would think that the feelings were so real while she is wearing the headset all the while he was really putting the wood to her. Maybe afterwards they would find out what happened but in the meantime she would think just how good it felt in VR. WOuld like more chapters as his mommy brings other friends over to try out the VR set while her son lies in wait to bang them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Giving your work a 5, because it's wonderful as always. One thing I would say that I personally *didn't* dig as much is the multiple POV shifts. Like - all of it is good work, but the way that it shifts with relatively little going on between times that it jumps, just kinda make it hard to keep following this one.

Still, beautiful writing as always, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Hanky1065Hanky106510 months ago

Absolutely loved it. Need more though she did buy anal stretching toys and reading about how they would do/handle that would be good. Five star but always enjoy your stories.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

Please ! Bring in the girlfriends daughter!!!

Sams_IslandSams_Island10 months ago

Damn, I find myself really torn here. You have literally been hot on my mind the past few days and this story is remarkably linked to the one I'm working on right now, and I'll get back to that.

However, what led me to this story was the Nude Day 2023 contest and frankly, I don't think this really qualifies. Yes, there's exhibitionism and voyeurism at the Toy Party, but is that enough? I'll have to think about it before I decide whether and how to vote.

What I have no doubts about is that this is another excellent entry in the SSL oeuvre.

And that linkage I spoke about up front? I'm final editing a story for the Summer Lovin' contest (which started off as a Valentine's 2021 story and then became a Summer Lovin' 2022 story and will, by God, finally be finished this year!) and the main female character, a sexy, college professor mom, is a huge fan of yours and reads your stories in my story. No direct citations, but I do link back to your list of stories. I also pay homage to others in the Literotica stable of writers and I do cite from one of their works, which best sets up what develops in this hot mom's world. So, it was a wonderfully rewarding coincidence to hear you also spreading the love among the others who contribute to the site.

Anyway, another excellent story, keep spreading the joy.

Sam

liz33ndliz33nd10 months ago

good story, altho i dont care much for the two point of view story telling. just not for me. i still gave it 3 stars bc you are so talented.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars. I know they'd both like this to be an exclusive mother/son arrangement, but let's bring his friends from his camping trip into the game, the thought of her getting it from the guys and her first time with a woman like Janice would really get me excited,

assman70assman7010 months ago

I like it, but it needs more, it's too short if you leave it here. She's exploring new experiences, crossing lines, become a cum bucket to her son needs more writing for sure. And I like the fact that you didn't exagerate on their bodies like most writers do here, no massive tits or horse cock, wich is rather funny. Let's write some hard core sex scenes with this duo, you have a very good start already.

Shepsroad2001Shepsroad200110 months ago

Nicely done. I like the build-up to their love making.

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

For a nude day story not enough there. As a submissive story a little better but yet something to be desired. as a incest story a good 4 stars. Like other commenters I was left wanting more. I wanted to hear about these other things they were going to do, maybe with her friends or their kids. I did like the last sex scene ending on her face while talking to her sister. I am not usually in to mom/son or dad/daughter stories but when I saw who wrote it I had to read it. would to see this same story with Mommy/Daughter.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes10 months ago

So fuckin' hot! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As usual very well written. I like that you left the door open if you wanted to expand the story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story!! I wouldn't call my mom, mommy and my mom would never call me son though, she'd use my first name. She'll call me "oh honey, oh honey too."

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper10 months ago

Totally fucking hot! Might be the best incest story I've ever read. And the perspective jumping back and forth actually made the story more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

HOT!!

G

OI8U2OI8U210 months ago

Another great story from a veteran!! 5 Stars. I loved how you gave both Angela and David's perspective on their fucking. What a way to catch your hot mom in the beginning. The only thing I would change is Angela calling David, son. What if she had more than one son? When Angela calls out dinners ready, does she say, son, son? She would call him David, or maybe Davey, or something. "Oh Davey, fuck your mommy hard."

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

645. So good! Growing up, we had only one bathroom and my mom often took baths while I was in the room. I so wanted to fuck her but never had the balls to do so. I still wonder if she would have permitted it or even desired it.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

A great little short from the Mistress of Silk. So well set up for more. I truly hope this one continues. Three moms in need, one daughter and two sons... Ooooh, the possibilities!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The going back and forth thing killed the mood for me. Should of just made it one side from the mom's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a story. What a team. Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...