She said It's a She Shed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not everybody gets up in the morning thinking, "I'm going to fuck my Mom today."

A lot of people call me names indicating I do. But, I've got a Hot Mom and I'm going to fuck her. Besides, my Dad owes me, according to my wife, owes me a lot!

Mom pulled the sheet off the mattress and laid back on the stains wanting a little missionary style fucking. The legs came open and God, do I love that pussy. I shoved my cock in her and got a look one doesn't get often from one's mother. Instead of me being behind with my hands on her butt fucking away mostly anonymously, this time Mom had her hands on my ass pulling me deeper into her.

Thank kind of screws with your mind when you realize it, fucking your Mom?? Holy Shit! This face to face fuck was making it very, very real and Mom wanted a little romance with her son. My mouth was full of Mom's tongue and when it wasn't.

"Fuck me! Shove that cock in me!"

"Oh, fuck! You're bigger than your dad!"

"Mommy loves your cock in her."

"Bury that fucking thing in me!"

"It being so wrong is making it so fucking good!

I was in danger of being thrown from the saddle. I think the grip she had on my ass, pulling me into her, kept me on top and humping.

This was the first time for me fucking a woman with tits. I loved my slight built tits on Nikki, but Mom had great tits and they stood up on her chest nicely. But loving it more than me... Mom! She was going fucking insane.

"You're going to make Mommy cum if you keep messing with my tits."

"Go ahead, Mom! I'm about to blow my seed into you cunt anyway."

That did it!

"Yes, Honey give Mommy your seed!"

She humped her cunt hard on my dick. I could tell she was coming my how hard she wrapped her legs above my ass. Yes, we were doing it. Mom was orgasming on my cock and my seed spurted towards her cervix.

I stayed on top of her while she did a little rhythm on on dick.

"You know, I'm still leaking sperm out of my cock and towards your womb."

"I know. I want all of it I can get in me."

I went to pee. Mom went to pee, leaving the door open. She joined me on the bed like we were teenagers.

"Nobody to clean you up?"

"Just as well. I want to keep your cum in me as long as I can."

We spooned her ass up against my cock. We almost fucked again. Instead, we woke up at 6:00 A.M.

At 6:00 A.M. my mother wanted me to fuck her again. I did. A little less hectic than the night before. A good fuck, but less explosive this time.

"It looks like you've got a clean up problem again."

"Good problem to have!"

We sneaked still naked back into the house in the morning light. Nikki was still asleep. The blanket was rucked around her waist showing hard nipples and a wet cunt. She must have had sweet dreams.

I guess if you wake up to your husband and mother-in-law naked in front of you your brain might start to fry a bit. She shook her head and stared at us before realizing she was naked herself. Then it all hit her.

"Oh, my fucking God!"

Not the usual talk you'd expect from my wife. Her face and actions went to panic mode.

"I'm so sorry, Honey. I was making it all up."

"I don't think eating my pussy and fucking my husband was made up." Mom was a little pissed.

"Well, you fucked my husband!" Then the air went out of the conversation.

"Don't worry, Nikki." I stepped in. "You've been a good wife and mother. We just didn't know you were such a sneaky cunt! I forgive you."

That seemed to calm her whether I meant it or not.

"Okay." Mom spoke up. "Any body wanting to keep things going, raise your hand."

Her hand went up as she spoke. Mine went up as we looked toward Nikki. My wife raised her hand and broke into tears.

"All right ladies. I've got to go to work. I need a shower."

"I need to go home and sober up."

I'm not teaching today. Cliff will probably come over for me to fuck him again."

"If he's over here I might go see what Ricky is doing and get some of that cock."

"I'd like to try some of that myself." Nikki gave me a 'did I say that out loud' look.

"It's okay, Baby. You might want to try some of Coach Carl's twelve inches, right Mom?"

"If you want me to mention it I'm sure he will let you give it a try." Mom smiled.

"Hey, Mom. I guess that's how I'd make the teams, huh?"

"And, Little League. Remember you weren't getting to play in Little League. Lot's of Mom's fuck the coach in Little League."

"Oh, shit!" Nikki gasped.

"Don't tell me. That's how our kids got to play." I shook my head.

"I couldn't let them just sit on the bench."

I was going to be late. I went for the shower. When I came back dressed for the day the girl's were into a casual sixty-nine. Mom was on the bottom with Nikki's cunt towards me. I watched Mom's tongue dip into Nikki's honey pot.

"You guys okay?"

"Well, I was soaking and Nikki was leaking some delicious looking juices. We thought a little cunt cleaning was in order."

"I'd love to stay, but... "

Mom let out a yelp and humped up at Nikki's face, trembled and lay back flat."

"Your wife sucked my clit into her mouth and lapped it with her tongue."

Mom locked her arms over Nikki's ass and returned the favor, sucking Nikki's clit and tonguing it. It was Nikki's turn to yelp only Nikki wasn't getting off Mom's face.

"Am I going to have to break you two little cunt lappers up?"

Both set up, bare pussies on the couch. My two women, my mother and my wife, both surprisingly sluts.

"Gotta go!"

Nikki stood up to kiss me good bye. She gave a little jump when Mom slipped a hand between her thighs and cupped her pussy from behind.

"Whoa! I've got a couple of fingers up my cunt." Nikki squealed.

Mom laughed and threw both arms around my neck and buried her tongue in my mouth. My hands went to her boobs and tweaked her hard nipples. She was wiggling her body against mine as the kiss continued. Nikki was returning the favor with fingers in Mom's cunt.

"Ummm! Your wife is going to make me cum."

I stepped towards the door. They followed me.

"What are you two doing the rest of the morning?"

Nikki said, "I think we are going back to bed."

What a drive to work! I had no doubt I had left them to eat each other out. It was a drive different from the day before. I was bursting wanting to tell someone. Who the could I tell. Even if I did have a "best friend in the world" I could tell something like that.

On the other hand I'd be living a fantasy. Holy fuck! Even if it all goes south, what a memory to fall back on. Fucked my own hot mother!

My phone rang at noon.

"We've had lunch. Donna is going to Ricky's and your Dad will be over later for me to fuck him."

"Remember, no clue to my Dad about what's going on. He'll fuck it up."

"Got it. Fuck him. Take his load of cum in me. Send him home."

"Okay, love you. See you after I get home from work."

"Oh, by the way. I told Donna why I've been fucking your Dad."

Nikki was in the She Shed when I got home. I found her totally naked sewing something on the machine. She paused and looked up at me.

"You Dad was funny today. He wanted to eat my cunt."

"Did he?"

"Did He? Man, talking about diving right in. He ask how many times I'd cum if he kept eating my peach. I think we made it to six before her sank his cock in my cunt and fucked me with it."

I watched her stand up moving the sewing aside exposing herself naked below the waist as well. The thatch of black pubic hair I loved so much was gone. I commented on the bald snatch.

"Donna and I were laughing at getting hair in our mouth and teeth as well as how much easier clean up would be after a fuck."

"You mean the two of you....?" My voice trailed off.

"I did your Mom's cunt and she shaved mine. She called earlier. Ricky loved it."

"How does this get past Dad? I mean, the both of you smooth down there."

"Your Mom already handled it. She told him we were watching a streaming channel talk show with women talking about it and she decided to go home and try it."

"So, the old man loved it?"

"Nothing like smooth pubes to make a man want to eat cunt. I already know."

"Wait! Mom and Ricky and then the old man ate her out?"

"Sure did. Wanna try it?"

Without the pubic hair to stop it cum was starting a trickle down the inside of my wife's thigh.

"Is that from the old man or is that you?"

"It would be him. After eating my cunt as long as he did by the time he blew his load in me we had a pretty good surge."

I watched that rivulet of cum increase and run down her thigh to her knee. I trembled and shook at the idea I had be ready to shove tongue in her.

She tugged a paper towel off the roll and swiped it all up in one quick movement.

"There's that peach!" I teased.

"See what we mean about easy clean up?"

I nodded and made an affirmative face.

"Are you fucking me? My cunt could use some loving and some more seed up it."

She pulled the cover and the sheet off the old mattress. She lay back and spread for me. Her cunt lips parted like a flower. We started a slow fuck that I was making last when she blew an orgasm past me and almost took me with her. Then another.

I kept changing angles and speed, stopping when I had to stop. I think that's what was setting her off. Then I realized the best time to ask questions was when she was full of cock.

"Fuck my bald little cunt. Go in deep and fuck me!"

"You've sure gone to using cunt and fuck a lot when you would never use them before." I pumped away at her.

"Well, not around you. I use them a lot. I used them when you had a man from the County come approve the sewer connection."

"How did you do that?" I grunted.

"He was flirty. I was flirty. I offered to show him the inside of the She Shed when I told him I enjoyed the flirting, but I'd rather he would fuck my cunt. That worked."

"I'll bet it did!" I stroked into her hard while I said it.

"I like the words fuck and cunt. They get attention and they get things done."

It made her orgasm hard when she said them and she took me along with her as and my seed spurted towards her cervix.

We stayed coupled together for a bit as my hardon continued. I'd give little nudges into her with her wiggling back. It seemed like time for another question.

"Mom seems okay with you fucking my father. She does wonder if he has been with a lot of women, like it should make a difference with her record."

"I answered her today and the answer is no, stuck to his vows."

I jabbed into her a few times and saw the usual reaction. Her cunt was busting to cum. I could feel it start in her. Perfect!

"So, why are you fucking my old man?"

"He walked in on me in The She Shed with Gary Evans, a math teacher from school. I was on top facing the door with nine inches of Gary's cock shoved up my cunt. Gary was one of the inspirations for the Shed Shed as otherwise we would have to go to a motel to fuck."

"Math teacher?"

"I know, math teacher, but Gary is pretty fit and he had a nice bulge in his pants. He hadn't shown much interest until I had given him a couple of nipple shots down my shirt. I guess men teachers and little girl nipples are a good match. Although it worried me in school growing up, tiny tits can be a turn on for most guys."

"We met in opposite directions in the hall at school Seeing my tits a couple of times had gotten to him. He asked what I had planned for the evening and I told him we were working on the She Shed and how it was my hobbies and my version of a man cave."

"He said he'd like to see it some time and I told him to come over after the game started that you would think I was doing hobbies in the Shed. Park and walk directly next to the garage. I was waiting for him at the street."

"I had met his wife and she came across as a real bitch. They had a child and one on the way. A new fuck is always good if you don't like the wife. Gary was also nervous because it's his first year of teaching."

"Shit, Nikki! How old is he?"

"I don't know Twenty-Two, Twenty-Three? It's always a good fuck when you're the Mom's age."

"So, you like them young? When did you fuck him?"

"Remember the first time we fucked on the old mattress? You were watching the game the next night. That's when. You fucked me after the game."

"And, that was when the old man caught you two together?"

"No, it wasn't until the third time, the next week. Donna had told him that I'm in the She Shed when you are inside watching sports. He probably thought he could come sniffing around and I'd give another down blouse or another view of my panty clad cunt."

"You exposed yourself to the old man?"

"I wanted to give a little tease, let him know what his son was fucking. Besides, I only did it when you or Donna were there or in the next room. You know bend over a little far for a down the shirt, bend over or reach up for the cunt in the panties."

"I thought you hated the old man!"

"I did... and your Mom, too. That's what made it fun."

I guess my mouth was hanging open from hearing that she did that. My dick was also growing again.

"So, there we were, third night, I'm riding Gary's 9 inch cock full depth and the door pops open three feet away. Everybody freezes. Cliff's eyes almost pop out of his head. Not a word was said. About ten seconds went by as the scenarios went through everyone's head."

"I got defiant. Cliff could see it on my face. If I'm caught, I'm caught. I rose up about 5 inches off Gary's cock and settled back down on it. Then again, and again. Gary pushed his up into me as I'd come down again. Then we were right back to fucking again. This time right in front of the old bastard."

"I had to make this last. Give the old man a show. When I feel Gary's cock in me swell to shoot it's load I'd slow to a stop. Gary knew then to make it last. For a moment I thought we had killed the old fucker. Then he moved, got down on one knee to watch the very point my cunt was taking Gary's cock. He watched us fuck. Not a word."

"God, I know it was a half hour we fucked with Cliff watching. Finally I gave a wrong wiggle and Gary shot a big load up my cunt. We kept fucking and the huge load of sperm started to leak out around Gary's big cock and drip off my puffy cunt lips onto the mattress."

"The old man was stunned when I pulled off and he saw how much cock had been inside me. A big glob of seed hit the mattress. Then a little stream, then a little gob followed by a tendril of what was left. I was still seeping when I stood at the end of the bed with my cunt about 6" from his face. I thought he would touch me. Instead, he got up and left into the darkness of the night. It spooked Gary. He got dressed and left as well. I laid back on the bed, still with seed in my cunt."

"All of this right under my nose!"

"No, actually behind your back. Your nose was in the TV."

I gave her another nudge, licked her little tits, started to fuck while thinking what she had just told me.

"The next day I taught, saw Gary briefly, he was a nervous mess. I assured him that Cliff didn't know who he was. That afternoon, as soon as I got home from teaching Cliff was in the driveway."

"Meet me in your fucking She Shed."

Once inside he was really wound up. I told him I didn't want him to mess up everyone's lives. That if he wanted me to fuck him, I would. He told me that he had never cheated on Donna and was going to cheat now. I thought he was going to let it slide.

"What I want is for you to keep fucking him and I want to watch."

Gary didn't like the idea. I didn't let him know it turned me on.

"If we don't do it he will learn who you are and go to your wife and tell my husband."

The next Monday while you waiting for your game to start your Dad and I were waiting for Gary.

"If he doesn't show you can fuck me if you want."

"Not going to happen. I won't cheat on Donna."

After 10 awkward minutes Gary showed up. Cliff said he wanted us to do the same thing as before. We undressed, Gary onto on his back. I settled down on his nine inch cock. Your dad made a little gasping sound when I took it to the root with him commenting, "I'm sure glad that big thing is not going into my wife."

He had gone to one knee again to get a good look and stood back up. He unzipped and pulled out a hard, but pretty average cock and began to jack off. I mean, jack off, right in front of me That got me a little excited and I had a couple of orgasms while he beat away. A few minutes later I felt Gary's cock throb and swell sending his cum deep into me. That caused me to cum hard and between that and cum starting to leak from my cunt your dad fired his load onto the mattress.

Your old man zipped up, gave a satisfied smile and asked, "When are we doing it again."

I was still sitting on a cunt full of cock and leaking seed. "That would depend on Gary getting free from his wife. It's not really up to you."

"I think under the circumstances it probably is.' His voice had a threatening tone.

"We'll have to call you."

He gave us a look and was out the door. Gary said he like fucking me and didn't care if the old man watched. For the next two weeks every time you watched a game Gary fucked me and your dad watched us and jacked off.

Your dad came over the next game night. I told his entertainment was over and why. Gary's wife nagged him about being alone with a baby while he was doing extra work at school. I was the extra work.

"What are we going to do?" Cliff puzzled.

"We? It's over. Who are you going to tell and how would you explain what we've been doing? Tell who you're going to tell."

"Well, we could..."

"We could what, fuck? You said you weren't going to fuck around on Donna. Forty years of marriage for you two. Are you going to fuck me?"

"He fidgeted. Lost control. I thought his head would spin around." Nikki told me. "Then, really losing it, he blurted out to ask me 'how about a blow job?"

"A blow job? Isn't that sex? Does the Mormon Church take a stance on blowjobs? You want your daughter-in-law to suck your cock? Well, I'll do it and I'll swallow your cum and show it to you in my mouth before I do." I said that to rattle him.

Cliff slumped towards the bed. I thought I had killed your father. Then he weakly looked at me. "What about you? Do you think a blow job is the same as sex?"

"That's between the Mormon Church, God, your conscience and your wife, my friend?"

"I don't think it was 30 seconds until I was swirling cum on my tongue for the old guy. After a big swallow we sat and talked. Me still on my knees, him sitting in the edge of the bed. By the time you were a half hour into watching your game I was sucking his cock again. The more I sucked his cock the more I liked it. It was nice with him at seventy and me at forty-one taking his cock into my throat."

"Then I sucked another mouthful showed onto my tongue, had him look at it for a bit, then swallowed."

"Well, see you in a few nights. The next time we can take off our clothes."

"I sat at the sewing machine naked and finished a pair of curtains before coming in to be with you."

"So you and my dad are friends now?"

"Yes. He's an interesting person. You really don't know someone until you've fucked them a few times."

"And, you two starting fucking when?"

"Oh, it was the next time. We got naked and I was sucking his cock. I had him about to cum in my mouth when I told him that I thought sucking his cock was as much sex as fucking me. Then I asked him if he wouldn't rather fuck a load of his seed up my cunt than just squirt it down my throat.

I think it was a combination of words that got to him. He pushed my head away to stop from cumming.

"Let's shoot a load up that pretty little cunt of yours!"

"You want me on top?"

He waved his arms, "Lets do it the regular way so I can see your pretty face and suck those little titties!"