She said It's a She Shed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers

"I laid on my back and spread my legs to open my pussy to him. As he crawled up to fuck me his face stopped right over my cunt and I encouraged him, go ahead, Cliff. Try a little taste. I wet, but it's all me. He lowered his face into my folds and licked me."

"If Donna finds out I did this she's going to kill me. I've never done her."

"I listened to him lick, and slobber, and groan as he tried to keep up with my juices."

"Oh, fuck, Cliff. Keep eating my cunt like that and I'm going to orgasm and drown you. Have you ever experienced a woman getting off by having her cunt eaten?"

She stopped her story to watch my expression.

"The man took it as a challenge. He made me cum and his face a tongue stayed buried another ten minutes to take care of business."

"I never figured the old man as a pussy eater. Was the wetness really all you?"

"Probably. Most of it. That's when we started the inside joke calling my cunt a peach. He came up and fucked me. I got the first load your dad ever spurted into a woman other than your mom in me that night."

"Of all the people you are fucking I rather you weren't fucking Dad. He's been an asshole to me all my life and now you're fucking him and sucking his cock."

"I like your dad. He's fun, and well, he's you dad. He knows how to fuck a woman. Your mother would have done well to stay home."

"Okay, I guess, considering all the others, keep fucking him if you want."

"Do all the others really bother you? When I fucked them it was one at a time. It didn't seem it would end up being that may. Come to think of it, I shouldn't say it was always one at a time. I don't mean like one in my cunt and one in my mouth. There were times with several guys, but just one fucking me then another."

She rambled on. I don't think there was any need to keep my cock moving in her, or even the wine. She was getting off telling about so many men fucking her. I'll admit, I was, too.

"I need to know. When was the first time you fucked another man?"

"That came pretty quickly and unexpectedly. It was your fault. You took us on our honeymoon on bad tires. We had a flat and the spare was bad. That old couple gave us a ride to that weird little garage, tire shop, bait store cafe. They fixed the flat and the owner had the kid take you back to get the car. There wasn't really room for me in that nasty truck. The owner was about fifty, kind of nasty himself and lewd acting. He said that the tire he fixed might work as a spare, but we'd need a tire to be safe."

"We've a tire that's like new, a take off for mud and snows." He offered with a grin. "It would go for about $100 installed and balanced. I could sell it to a pretty girl like you and fix the flat for fifty. We would have to get the deal done before you're husband gets back."

"I don't think I like your idea of a deal." I was angry. "I just got married. We are headed for our honeymoon."

"As you know, nothing fucks up a good time like getting stranded by a flat tire. You've just seen that. I'm sure your not the type girl that saves it until after the wedding or at least faking for hubby, are you? If you've already fucked him it's not going to be a big deal."

"I was livid. The man had a three day beard and ugly as hell with a couple of missing teeth. Well, you saw him. Another flat or the big expense for tire would wreck our honeymoon. Something about being disgusted was turning me on and I was feeling my wetness. I think I got him with my little girl titties when I pulled up my shirt."

"That's my girl." He slobbered.

"We don't have money for a tire." I pulled down my shorts and thong. "When was the last time you had some eighteen year old pussy? Even trade?"

"I felt as nasty as he did. He pulled out a good sized cock and gave it a couple of pumps, then led me to a room with an equally nasty mattress where someone slept over. I still had my shorts down to my knees and my top up over my boobs. I pulled my shirt off and stepped out of my shorts and panties. He pushed me onto the bed, had his clothes off, and between my legs in an instant."

"How big is "good-sized" as you mentioned it?" I asked.

"Eight or nine inches inches with a plum shaped head on it. As dirty and nasty as that place was and the nastiness of that man that remains one of my favorite fuckings. As for the size of his cock punishing my little cunt, I loved it. And, to top it off, you fucked me that night for the first time since the wedding and couldn't tell any difference."

"I remember that bastard giving us that tire for a wedding present. Son of a bitch!"

"Ask me sometime about you getting your job and all those promotions."

"My company has three owners."

"Exactly!"

"I've been working for those guys for years with them knowing you cuckolded me?"

"Sorry, Honey. Otherwise, you'd still be running wires through attics and sticking little "Protected" signs in yards."

"Don't ever tell them I know about it. I can live with it that you fucked them to make my job easier and get us more money."

"Uh, we aren't talking ancient history. When I'm out doing things I stop by and fuck whoever is in the office. Jenny, your receptionist/bookkeeper is in on it. She fucks around on her husband with them, too. When one of them calls and asks where you are and how long you will be chances are one of them is sliding his cock in me. It's kind of a joke with us."

"What if all three of them are in?"

"Depends on the mood. One of them might have just fucked Jenny. I'm game whenever they all want it. It's a quick way to get three loads of cum in a hurry and head home."

"So, it's a gang bang with my bosses?"

"No, it's one. Then another, and the other. Same stop over, three different things. Except Jim's got the bigger cock."

My head was swimming. Maybe I should be the one wiped out drunk. Life was swirling around me.

"Do you still fuck new guys or have you slowed down on that and just fucking regulars... and my bosses?"

"That was the idea of the She Shed. Gary was new. He came to see the She Shed knowing I'd probably fuck him. There will always be new. But, neighbors, people in the area I've been fucking. The She Shed gives us a hideaway. I can't line cars up along the street or park them in the driveway. Guys can get away from wives a few minutes, we need a safe, secure, warm when needed, cool when needed, place to fuck."

"Neighbors? We're friends with all the neighbors. You and the wives are all buddies. You've had them to the house and shown off the She Shed to most of them."

"I've also been fucking their husbands for years. Fucking friend's husbands make it all the more fun. Now I can fuck them a little more often. If that's alright with you,"

I don't know. Still don't. What are you going to do? I didn't answer. In was an avalanche of emotions that were going to overtake me.

Turns out there was a husband's rumor mill. Most of the husbands knew who was fucking my wife. And, those neighborly friends of mine fucking her knew I didn't know about it.

Then the She Shed thing started working. There'd be some kind of signal between one of them and my wife. I'd think she'd be doing hobby shit in the She Shed and instead she'd be fucking somebody.

Soon after we were sitting down to television and I was finding a movie for us because my game was rained out. When things morphed into this:

"You'll have to pause it at 8:30 because I told Roger I'd fuck him in the She Shed then."

She watched me for the reaction.

"What? Roger from down the street? You're making appointments now?"

"I don't think we'd want a lot of people showing up all at once."

At 8:35 I was wondering what it would be like to see her fucking someone else. Maybe she didn't get a curtain closed on the She Shed.

No luck around the back or ends. The window right next to the door was showing some light. I was in the shadow with the garage 5 feet behind me and my face about a foot away from the glass.

Nikki made the curtain out of cute, but thin cloth. She might need a shade behind it. Not with what I learned would I mention it. The bed was a straight in view. I could see she was leaving the sheets on the mattress for company. Nikki had her legs spread in a nice wide view with the best part blocked by Rogers's back and his ass with him pumping his cock into her.

When I could tell he must have put his load into her, her feet came down to the bed and Roger climbed off leaving me a view of a bit of Roger's cum leaking from her cunt. She stepped over to the sink and reached over to him with a wash cloth. He wiped his dick and handed it back to her. Then Nikki took a swipe at herself and tossed the cloth towards the sink.

"What do you think of my shaved cunt?" I could hear her ask.

"I like it. It make you look five years younger. He joked.

"You probably wish it made me look twelve, pervert."

"Well, not with that body. You could never look twelve, nice thought though." He teased.

Roger got dressed while Nikki remade the bed. I scooted around the She Shed and off to the side, which was a good idea because my neighbor and good friend left around the back of the garage. I didn't dare go back to check on my wife. I sprinted the few yards to the back door and slipped inside to quickly sit on the sofa.

Nikki came in with a good mood. Women are like that when they are freshly fucked and cheating on their spouse.

"You back pretty quickly." I commented.

"We were fucking. It's not a romance. No time for kissing and cuddling. He needed to get home."

"I guess that makes sense. Less chance of getting caught."

"Speaking of not getting caught, I'm fucking Kevin about 9:15.:

"Kevin from next door?"

"How many guys named Kevin do you think I am fucking?" She paused. "Oh, okay. I guess there is another Kevin, but I've not been fucking him lately."

Wow. You think you know somebody. Married to the woman. Kids with her. No fucking idea. My world continued to spin out of control at a dizzying speed.

By 9:20 I was outside the She Shed window. The light is by the door so the view was pretty good as both undressed and Nikki sat down on his cock with her back to him and facing me. I loved watching her little tits wiggle as she fucked him. Kevin had a couple of inches on me. I could see why she would want to fuck him. I watched her fuck up and down on his cock taking it deep into her cunt with no trouble managing his length.

By 9:25 she had turned around with her ass to me and her tits into his face with doubt he was working them over. Kevin was bucking up into her and she was fucking down on his cock. A short time later Nikki was taking his cum into her married cunt.

Then a repeat of sharing a wash cloth to wash his dick and her doing the one swipe clean into her well fucked pussy. They started to put their clothes back on. I realized Nikki probably wasn't remaking the bed. I sprinted for the back door and back at the couch.

Back to me with a nice glow about her. Fucked twice in a hour.

"Did he show?"

"Yes. Right on time. I told you it's not about romance. And", she paused. "Everybody gets excited about fucking a school teacher."

"I guess he is younger than you." I queried.

"My first year teaching I had him in a couple of classes his Senior year. Then he end up next door. It wasn't a week until her was fucking me silly."

"Not necessarily robbing the cradle."

She shot me a look. "I've fucked guys a lot younger than him."

The next morning I felt her moving in the bed before the alarm went off. I looked over at her nakedness.

"Want to fuck?" She asked. "I'm feeling horny. Need some cock!"

I was up to it. Well up to it. I had spent part of the night thinking about watching her fuck Roger and Kevin in her She Shed. Nestling myself between her legs I noticed something more than wetness.

"Uh, you've got a little leakage there."

"It's not going to hurt you. It never has in the past." She smiled. "Come on. It will be fun today teaching with seed from three men swimming around inside me."

As I dressed for work Nikki was in the bathroom. I could see her wipe into that shaved cunt to clean out what might run out. Then she came into the bedroom, put on a bra, and dropped a flowing dress that hit just above the knee.

"No panties?" I questioned. "Aren't you afraid of some leakage going down your thighs or onto the floor?"

"Not a problem." She replied as she lifted the hem and ran a couple of fingers over her smooth cunt into her slit. She raised the fingers up to her lips and licked them.

"Isn't a smooth pussy a wonderful thing?"

She dropped the skirt back down and flounced out of the room. As I got ready to leave she hugged me and gave me a kiss at the door on my cheek and smiled.

"Thanks for the fuck. I really needed it." I'm glad the extra men didn't cause a problem for us." She winked at me,

"So far." I cautioned her.

Not long after lunch the phone rang. It was my Mom. I hadn't talked to her since we fucked. I didn't know if I was about to get scolded, cussed at, or what.

"Hey, Son. Are you in the neighborhood?"

"Could be."

"Want to stop by?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Your father is about to start mowing the lawn. That is usually good for an hour and a half. I think it would be a fun situation while he's out on the mower to have you fucking me here in the house."

"See you in ten."

I was afraid what had happened might have been a one time thing. I was there in seven. I waved to the old man in the yard and hurried through the garage into the kitchen. Mom was in the kitchen in just her panties. The woman has a glorious set of tits for a fifty-seven year old and knows it. She put her arms around my neck for a hugs and laid those beauties against my chest.

"Lose the shirt so I can feel my nipples on your skin."

I tossed my polo over my head and those big tits pressed against me again. That was enough to make me cum when Mom started one of those kisses with her tongue that certainly wasn't a mom kiss. My cock that was hard when I came in the door was throbbing even harder.

Mom dropped to her knees and pulled open my pants to quickly take my cock into her throat. On the fourth lunge her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

"Jesus, Mom! Your going to make me cum taking me down your throat like that."

"Go ahead, Sweetie. That will make the cum you're going to cum in my cunt all the better."

Right back down her throat again. Up for a breath and right back down. When I blew I thought I must have cum directly down her throat. Then she tilted her head and opened her mouth. She swirled my cum around on her tongue, pushing it out over her lip and sucking it back in again, then swallowed it and laughed.

"You should have seen the look on your face. You'd think you thought no one's mother has ever swallowed her son's seed before."

Then she took my hand and pulled me towards their bedroom.

"Come on, you're fucking me in our bed this time."

She led me down the hall as I stumbled out of my pants. We stopped at the bedroom door to kiss. One of those deep, I want you to fuck me, kisses. I pushed my hand into her panties and shoved a couple of fingers up her cunt. I made sure my fingers rubbed her clit as they sawed in and out of her.

The old man rolled past the window with the lawn mower, As the sound faded away I heard Mom gasp. I was about to finger fuck my Mom to an orgasm. I got a third finger into her cunt and moved my fingers faster. I was most certainly getting to her, Her tongue was wild in my mouth.

We could hear the old man rolling in closer with the mower. A the peak of the engine noise I jabbed into her hard. I made her cum on my fingers. We broke apart as Mom tried to catch her balance. I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms.

"Oh, fuck! Son, I wasn't expecting that!"

I put her on the bed and pulled off her panties. She scooted up to a pillow. I took the other one, lifted her up, and wedged it under her ass.

"Honey, that's your dad's pillow!"

"Seems all the more appropriate for this."

I buried my face in her cunt and ran my tongue up her flooded slit. Mom sighed, then shuddered when my tongue contacted her clit.

"You seem to be keeping your cunt shaved smooth. It makes it easy to lap up the goodies."

"It's not a lot of bother. I have a light bush compared to your wife. Just a couple of quick passes with the razor in the shower each time. The steel blades gliding over my lips down there makes me kind of tingly. Oh, my fucking God!"

The last was in response to my rooting into her cunt to get her latest fluids. The mower was working closer again. I made Mom cum with my tongue and moved up to shove my cock inside her. She was reacting pretty fast to getting fucked. I might be able to make her orgasm a couple of times before spurting my seed at her cervix.

With the old man mowing the side yard outside the other window I got her and pretty strong cum and was able to hold back. The mower seemed so God damned loud and I got Mom again with a blow your mind orgasm this time.

I lay there between her legs for a few minutes enjoying the feel of her seeded cunt. The mower started to putter around front.

"We had better clean up in case your father comes inside before running the weed eater."

I pulled out and looked down at my seed trickling from Mom's cunt slit.

"Jesus, Mom. You are a way better fuck than my wife."

"What ever you do, don't tell Nikki. You'll break her heart. And, thank you."

I got a look from behind at her cute shaved cunt when she crawled on the bed to try to fluff Dad's pillow back in place.

The old man did come in for a glass of sweet tea before going back out to weed eat.

"How long does that take." I asked as the old man hadn't quite made it to the shed."

"About a half hour." Mom paused and then said. "Fuck me again."

She detoured me to Dad's recliner and bent over the big padded arm for me to fuck her from behind. I shoved my cock in and pumped in a frenzy as the weed eater whined around the front of the house. Looking at my Mom bent over in front of me taking my cock in her cunt with my hands holding her ass and my cock going in just a little deeper I was about to lose it. Then Mom started flailing around and shoving back at my thrusts. That was all it took to drain my balls into her again. She was cumming hard right along with me.

The weed eater sounded a bit muted as the old man trimmed along the back fence. I looked down at my rear view of Mom's round ass and watched my seed start to leak out her shaved pussy. She stood and wiped her fingers across the slit and licked them.

"Your cum tastes good, especially with my cunt juice mixed with it."

She gave another swipe and taste before looking to gather her clothes. She put on the panties, pants, and a shirt without a bra.

"What? No panties only, tits out for the old man?"

"He gets that a lot, but not when we have company." Mom smiled.

We were almost through a half glass of sweet tea when Dad came in. We had about ten minutes and didn't look like a couple that had been fucking minutes before.

Mom had talked about Nikki.

"That wife of yours surprised me. I had no idea she'd fuck around like that, Most certainly not fuck around that often."

"I think it's more of quantity over quality. Nikki gets off with a new cock getting inside her while you are more of a relationship fuck type of woman. You've probably fucked the same number of times. Nikki wants the variety and the thrill of a first time seeding. You can enjoying laying back and fucking someone you know and still love their cock inside you."

Mom got up to refill our sweet tea and poor a glass for the old man. The weed eater had stopped and we expected him at any time.

"By the way." I added. "I like the way your tits move under that shirt."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers