She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda grades the essay; Julie is whipped.
4.6k words
4.41
9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patannon
patannon
101 Followers

She Said Yes -- a Covid 19 story Ch. 04

By Pat Annon © 2021

What do you say to a naked woman sitting across the table from you? "Nice tits?" I really don't think so, but what? Here's the story:

I slept in after working on my essay late into the night. I was glad I left it in the table for Amanda, because she was already up when I came out of my room.

"I had to make my own coffee this morning. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I got very little sleep last night working on that essay. What time is it?... Oh, I guess I needed my beauty rest. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby. All my tension is gone. There's coffee in the kitchen. Let's talk about your essay."

I felt really good about what I had written. But suddenly I was concerned about Amanda's critique. I got my mug of coffee and sat down at the table.

"Is Julie still here?" I asked hoping to make conversation before getting bad news about my paper.

"She's a bit tied up on a video call right now. I'm sure she will be done with that soon." Amanda tapped her phone and looked at the image that came up. She smiled.

"Does Julie do this regularly, I mean video calls, like you do?"

"Julie is a professional, but for her this is a second income. She's a public-school teacher. She's been working from home since the schools went virtual, functionally quarantined. I asked her to be ready to work with me when her summer hiatus began."

"And that's how you knew she was Covid safe.?"

"If I didn't believe she was safe, I would never have suggested bringing her into your condo. Besides, she got her Covid test couple of days ago. It was negative."

"I never doubted your word. I trust you to be safe."

"Yes, well, your essay, I like it quite a lot. I did feel, however, that the middle section could have answered the question 'Why' a bit better. Why was the purchase of the apples and raisins the wrong thing to do at that time? An additional paragraph there would have made the whole more assertive."

"Maybe a better transition before the three alternative strategies would help?"

"Yes, that could do it. A paragraph that explains how a different strategy would change an impulsive into an intentional act. I think it would improve the whole essay and clarify your thinking on living a purposeful life."

"You would like an additional paragraph."

"Yes. It would help the reader understand the three strategies and your conclusion."

Amanda tapped her phone. "It's time for me to release Julie. Why don't you sit there and compose your transitional paragraph?"

"I'll get paper and pen."

"Yes, do that and write out your addition. I want you to sit right there to work on it. Don't move."

"Yes, Ma'am." I sat where she said and began to think about how I was going to turn impulse into intention. That phrase made sense to me. I had good impulses. Most of my impulses were about helping others, making people happy. Like Amanda says, I need to turn good impulses into intentional living.

I heard the door to Amanda's room open. I looked up. Seated where I was at the table, I had a clear view of the door to the room and the hall. I dropped my pen.

It wasn't Amanda returning, it was Julie. She was completely naked except for a harness of rope that encased her torso in knotted diamonds. Her breasts, framed in rope, drew my eye more than the evening before. As she turned to go into the bath, I saw that the rope harness came under her full bottom and around her thighs. Just as suddenly as she appeared, she vanished into the bathroom.

Before she closed the door, however, she turned and looked directly at me. She winked. I have no idea what that meant, except to acknowledge my presence. When I tried to smile back realized my mouth was hanging open.

I sat back in my chair considering what I had just seen. Everything described lasted only a couple of seconds, just long enough for Julie take the steps necessary to get from one door to the next. But for me, it was in slow motion. I had time to appreciate the contrast of nipples and breast, of rope and bound flesh, and the way her harness accentuated her nakedness, framing tits and ass.

Amanda reappeared, dressed for her run. "Have you finished your paragraph already?"

"No, I was working on it when Julie..." I didn't finish my sentence.

"She does command attention, doesn't she?"

"I really wasn't expecting that."

"Though you might enjoy the view from there. I'm going for my run. Julie is hungry this morning. I wonder if you would be willing to make a good breakfast for her? I think she likes eggs, but you should ask her."

"Oh, my goodness, of course." I started to get up.

"Oh no, you must finish your paragraph. She will let you know what she wants. You like to please people, make her happy for me, would you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Amanda left. I heard the key turn in the door. I tried to think about my essay. The simple fact is, that a naked woman walked through my condo in front of me. There is nothing more to say. There is nothing else to think about. The bathroom door opened. I heard it open. I looked up. Julie was still naked.

She brought a folded towel with her, nothing else. Nothing, that is, if you discount the rope harness. I didn't. I didn't discount the rope harness, because it made her seem even more naked than she was. She didn't go to the bedroom, but instead walked barefoot to the table, pulled out a chair, placed the folded towel on it, and sat down! In front of me! I dropped my pen and swallowed, hard.

"Sitting on twisted rope under your butt is really uncomfortable without extra padding. I'm using one of your towels. I hope you don't mind," she said looking directly at me. She has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen. But she is naked! Her naked tits are close to touching the table when she leans forward to speak.

That's when I wondered what you say to a naked woman. I did not say it, but I thought it. "Nice tits."

Let me pause here to comment on Julie's body. I am fully aware it is not necessary for me to express an opinion about any woman's body, but she is naked! In front of me! I suppose I have the option of ignoring my insights, but She Is Naked! The rope harness frames her breasts, each in its own diamond. How am I supposed to look anywhere but at her tits?

What I do know is that where Amanda is hard, Julie is soft. Let me say it my way: With Amanda, I want to be touched, I want her to lay hands on me. With Julie, naked in front of me, I long to touch her. God that would be amazing! Feeling her naked flesh, her body, even thinking about it results in a raging erection.

I remained locked in my seat. I was afraid to move. She spoke, "Amanda said you might make breakfast for me?"

"Oh my. Of course. Would you like some coffee?"

"I'd rather tea, if you have it."

I got up to heat a glass pitcher of water in the microwave. When I stood, I turned quickly so she might not see the dishevelled state of my pants. I got out what tea I have, "Let's see, English Breakfast, Earl Gray, and a Chamomile."

"English Breakfast will be fine."

I gave the naked woman a cup and saucer, spoon, and the English Breakfast tea box. The microwave sounded and I came back with the glass pitcher. "Careful, it's hot," I said.

"Yeah, the McDonald's warning. I'll be careful. I don't want to spill it in my lap. This rope dress won't be much protection!" she joked.

She jokes about her nakedness as though it is normal to wear only rope, nothing else. I am standing near her. From my angle, I am looking down her body. I can see the way her nipples stand out from her breasts. She is concentrating on pouring hot water into her cup over the teabag. My prick is concentrating on her tits.

"What would you like for breakfast. Amanda often has fruit and yogurt."

"I'm famished. After Amanda said yesterday would be a good day for our video call, I have been fasting. I took a couple of laxatives and cleaned myself out. I could eat a horse this morning. What about eggs and bacon?"

"I have some ham. I could make a Denver omelet, if you like. With an English muffin?"

"Yes, please."

I set to work chopping a jalapeno and onion to sauté in butter. Julie sipped her hot tea and kept talking.

"I love working with Mistress Amanda. When she asked about getting together yesterday, I jumped at the chance since this is the perfect time of the month for me. Videos with Amanda usually pay well. When she asked me to bring my big pink dildo along, I knew it would be a special event with a generous client. We only do that for one guy."

I heated a knob of butter in a nonstick pan.

"I heard you offered Mistress Amanda a place to stay during the lockdown. That's great. Were you one of her clients?"

I added my vegetables to the pan and got out the ham to dice. "Yes," was all I said. Julie barely hesitated for my answer.

"I hope you don't mind my going on like this. It takes me some time to come down from a session. Mistress released me from a severe hogtie just a few minutes ago. Did you see? I know she was watching me on her phone to be sure I was ok. She watched what the guy was watching."

She paused and looked up at me. I was getting things ready for her breakfast. "I didn't see, but Amanda was looking at her phone a lot. You can keep on talking while I get everything ready for your omelet. I learned long ago the secret to success in the kitchen is to get everything in place beforehand."

"The secret to success is to get everything ready! Just like with me! I fasted and cleaned myself out to get ready for Big Pink. It's so big around it barely fits her strap on. And, let me tell you, it's total agony when she puts it in my ass. Mistress takes her time; she knows it is terrifying. She really works my fear. It's so big around. I never think it is going to work, but she has her way. I don't think I could do it with anyone else."

Alright. That did it. I had to stop what I was doing and look at her.

"There I go again. I can turn into a regular chatty cathy when I'm coming down. I'm sorry. Not everyone wants to hear me go on like this. It's just the endorphins talking."

"Yeah, I get it. It's just, for me, well, I tend to get really quiet after a session with Mistress. Everything seems overwhelming."

"You get quiet... Interesting... I want to relive it all, out loud. We are different: you internalize, I externalize."

I went back to cutting a half inch slice of the ham to dice. The plan for the ham in the refrigerator was an easy way to supplement proteins for me. I could add a slice of ham to Amanda's usually vegetarian menu.

Julie went on. "This time she took a whole hour to tie this rope harness, teasing me the whole time. She said it was for leverage when she rammed big pink home. Has she ever used her strapon with you?"

I almost cut the end of my finger off. I was dicing ham for her omelet; the vegetables were softening in the pan. This time she didn't even pause. I guess she wasn't interested in my experience. I've never asked for anal training. I've never thought about it.

"If you haven't, you really must. It is amazing. I love the predatory look in her eye. I love it when she turns me over and let's me rest my legs on her shoulders. On my back I can hold my knees up with my hands for a while, but leaning my legs against her, feeling the rhythm of her body thrusting is amazing. She puts her arms around my legs, and holds onto the harness at my sides. She has a lot of control that way."

Julie was giving me a pretty clear vision of what happened on that video call. Someone paid to watch. I didn't have to pay; I got the whole picture in my mind's eye. I knew I was making a mess in my underwear, leaking pre-cum continuously.

Julie continued: "You know, with guys there is a limit to their endurance when I am in that position. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see them try to hold out, before the agony of their climax. I know it's coming. It's easy to wait; fun to watch. It never takes long. But Mistress is strong. She has powerful core muscles. And she can fuck, like forever, if she wants. I can feel her desire. Sometimes she let's me get myself off. I beg and she let's me. She gets this hungry look. I love it when she licks her lips. I turn into this sweaty mess, but she can keep going. She's done when she's done."

This whole enthusiastic monologue was spoken without pause. I had no intention of interrupting. I whipped the eggs in a bowl and added them to the vegetables and ham. I split a muffin and put it in the toaster. I grated some Gruyere cheese and topped the eggs before folding them over. I plated the omelet with some of Amanda's blueberries on the side. I put the muffins on a separate plate with some butter and orange marmalade. I brought both plates to the table and passed them over to Julie.

I thought she might stop talking. But she didn't. Instead, she buttered and muffins and kept right on going.

"I was supposed to turn my head toward the camera; we used my iPhone on a stand. I was supposed to look at the guy who wanted to watch. But I kept forgetting. So, Mistress said I should be punished. The guy paid extra to see that too. Mistress tied me in a hog tie this morning and let me struggle on the bed for him. I'm sure he enjoyed it. When I looked, I could see him enjoying himself."

She stopped talking long enough to take a bite of the omelet followed by the muffin. It wasn't elegant. She pushed the food in.

"Say, this is good. Are you a chef?"

"No, but I do work in the restaurant business."

"OK, then. I can see why Mistress likes being here, if you do the cooking. She told me not to get dressed. I was ordered to come out here and entertain you. And you made a really good omelet. I hope you don't mind my rattling on like that. I get nervous and need to fill the silence."

"Oh no, you can just keep on talking. Don't mind me." I sat down across the table from her. She spilled some egg on her chest, well, her left breast.

"Well, look at that. You can't take a girl out anymore." She used her finger to wipe it off; I realized I failed to give her a napkin. She didn't just lick her finger, she sucked on it for a bit. She grinned with her finger crooked between her teeth. There was a wet spot on her breast.

"What are you working on? Are you writing something?" Julie changed the subject.

"Amanda asked me to write an essay. It's to help me control my impulsiveness."

"Mistress has had me write essays before too. It never works out well for me. She always finds mistakes. Then I am punished for them. It takes me like forever to write something, then she tears it apart. Some guys like school room scenes. Paddlings for spelling errors gets them off. Secretly, I think it gets Mistress off as well. She is so serious about grading my work. We could play act, but she insists on doing the scene for real."

What do you say to a naked woman with a grease spot on her tit? May I lick that off for you? I don't think so. I got up and got a napkin for her. "I should have had this in the table setup for you. I apologize."

She looked down and dabbed the spot on her boob. "Oh yes... I'm feeling much more like myself now. Thank you for listening to me carrying on like that."

She finished her omelet and muffin. There was less energy from her. I got up and heated the glass pitcher with water again. She made another cup of tea. I sat down to finish my paragraph. I thought it was pretty good, saying impulsive behavior can become intentional by thinking through the options.

We were quiet like that for a while. It is completely fascinating how fast you can get used to having a naked woman at your table. I rewrote my paragraph in my best penmanship. I was finishing when I heard a key in the lock. The door opened and shut.

In a flash Julie was kneeling in front of Amanda. She kissed Amanda's running shoes and stayed right there. "Did you have a good breakfast while I was gone?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I did. The omelet was perfect. Thank you, Ma'am."

Julie's ass was facing me as she knelt, leaning forward to kiss Amanda's shoe. Her sex was completely on view. Again, I swallowed hard; I felt my prick react. She was so available. It turns out it may take a lot more time to get used to having a naked woman in my condo. I shifted in my seat for now the hundredth time.

"I'm glad you had a good breakfast. Were you entertaining?"

"I tried, Mistress."

"Good girl. Stay here, where you are, while I shower. I'll be right back." Amanda looked at me and grinned. She left.

Julie didn't move from her spot. I don't know if I could have knelt on the hardwood floor for that long. I got up to clear Julie's dishes and put everything in the dishwasher. Amanda took her shower and dressed in shorts and equally short top. Her her firm abs on display.

Julie stayed kneeling, ass up, head to the floor. Amanda came over to me with my essay in her hand. "Let's review your essay, shall we?"

I sat next to her at the table, handing her my new paragraph. When she turned the cover page over, I could see that every paragraph had several editorial marks and margins notes. I got a little concerned.

"Don't worry. Most of these are editorial markups to improve your sentence structure. You use dependent clauses way too much. Simple sentences are best. And most of the time you can delete the connecting word 'that' to make the sentence more direct.

"Um, OK."

"But I did find several egregious errors of spelling, misuse of words and grammatical mistakes. You simply must learn the difference between their, there and they're. You made that mistake three times alone."

"I'm sorry."

"Now your new paragraph..." She took her time reading it, then made several editorial marks. "Once again, t.h.e.r.e. is not a contraction for they are." That's four times you made this mistake."

"I'm sorry, Amanda. I will rewrite the essay for you."

"Of course you will. You will want to get this right. I do like your additional paragraph. I think it adds clarity and motivates your discussion of the three alternative behaviors. Clearing up the mistakes and refining your sentence structure will help immensely.

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you for the corrections. I will rewrite it right away."

"Yes, and when you have your corrected version, I think hand writing five additional copies of this essay will help you contemplate the content. What do you think?"

"Yes, Ma'am. You want six copies of my essay?"

"I think a total of six handwritten copies will help in the learning process. This is not punishment for excessive errors; it is to help you recognized strategies for having a purpose in life."

"I am sorry for my mistakes. I will fix them and make copies."

"Yeah, you would be sorry, except we have agreed to no free sessions while I am living here. I shall not punish you for your mistakes. But someone must pay the price. It is good we have Julie. She can receive the punishment in your place: twenty with your belt. Give me your belt."

"Um, Julie will be punished with my belt for my mistakes?" I slowly pulled my leather belt out of the belt loops.

"Yes, this solves all our problems. What do you think, Julie?" Amanda folded the belt over once and snapped it together, ominously.

Julie's face was still to the floor. I heard her weak agreement to Amanda's plan.

"Julie, take this belt and stand by the foot of the bed in the other room."

Julie did as she was told. Amanda suggested I get to work on my essay. I sat at the table and looked over her comments on my paper. I began to understand the effort a rewrite would take. It wasn't long before I heard the lash of the belt across Julie's bottom. Amanda left the door to her room open. It didn't sound like the belt was folded over, more like a whipping with the end of the belt. By the third stoke I began to heard Julie's muffled cries. Maybe she was biting on something. I counted the twenty in my head. By the tenth, Julie's cries got louder.

patannon
patannon
101 Followers
12