She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the whipping was over, Julie appeared and put my belt on the table. She then knelt upright in the corner of the living room, fingers laced behind her head, elbows against the wall. Her bottom was very red with lines and welts left by my belt. I stared at that backside. I imagined, for a moment, whipping her like that. In the contest of underwear and hard on, the prick won.

Amanda returned and announced that Julie would stay in that position until I had finished the first perfected rewrite of my essay. "All this, and it's not even noon yet! I can accomplish quite a lot when I put my mind to it."

I worked as quickly as I could. I could tell, by the way she kept shifting, the floor was hard on Julie's knees. She had not said anything to me after agreeing to take my punishment. I corrected all my mistakes and made Amanda's suggested improvements to each sentence. I set to work carefully writing out a new copy. Twice I had to tear up a page because I left out a line.

Sometime after 1:00 I had a perfected draft. Amanda was already on an afternoon niteflirt call. So, I told Julie I was done with my first copy and she could get up. Julie hesitated, but got off her knees.

I said, "I am so sorry about the whipping you had to take. I didn't mean for it to happen."

"It's OK. We filmed it. Someone will buy it. Amanda will give me my share. It's the kneeling that hurts without compensation. You could have gotten done sooner."

"Well, I'm sorry for that, then. Will you be alright?"

"Of course, I will. Look, will you help me out of this rope dress. I can't reach the knots in the back."

I took me a while to figure out how the rope was twisted about itself. Then, each knot at her side had to be undone. I disassembled the harness from the back. I was so involved in figuring out how to undo the knots, I had not realized I was touching her body, her sides, the sides of her breasts from behind. Her skin was smooth, warm to the touch. I put my hand on her thigh next to the welts left by my belt as I pulled the length of rope through the final knot.

Julie said, "I've got it." She pulled the rope from between her legs. From this point she could do it herself. I stepped back to admired the red indents left by the rope dress.

Julie seemed to change as the rope was removed, no longer allowing herself to be naked. She took the towel from her chair and wrapped herself in it. Reflexively, I lowered my eyes and looked at the floor.

Julie sat at the table. "It's OK. When Mistress is done with her call, I'll get dressed. You've been quite the gentleman. But now I need to go home. I need to get a rest, and feed my cat. Besides, I don't want to be here when Mistress grades your rewritten essay!"

"I still can't believe the whipping you took in my place." I sat down and looked up at her. "I'm impressed."

"Oh, those marks will go away by tomorrow. In my line of work, it happens pretty often. I recover from leather better than wood or cane. Good canings can last two or three days; bad ones a week."

"I've never been caned."

"Never caned, never pegged, you do have a lot to experience. Mistress Amanda is good at both."

Amanda came back into the room, done with her call. Julie got up and kissed her on the lips. Returning the kiss, once again Amanda wound her fingers in Julie's hair. Wordlessly they went back into the bedroom together. I was left to work on my essay.

I could not finish even a first copy. I kept making mistakes because it was really hard to concentrate. I had some idea about what they were doing behind the closed door. I decided to go and take a hot shower and work the vision of Julie's welted backside out of my system. I didn't even try to make the wank last. I came right away. It was deeply satisfying.

By the time I got back to the living room, Amanda was on the sofa reading her kindle. "Is Julie gone?" I asked.

"Yes, she went home to take care of her cat. I have a question for you."

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"The client I had today has requested a custom video and I need your help."

"Being in a video with you? Sure, I'll help."

"Don't be too quick. Being in a video runs the risk that someone will recognize you. Your image will be out there forever. But in this case, you can wear a mask, like a Covid face covering. Anyway, your part would be to spank Julie OTK at my direction. We would film this tomorrow morning."

"I spank Julie?"

"Yes. He wants a male spanker POV, who acts at my direction. I suppose he wants to imagine he is spanking her. In any case, I would ask one of my regulars, but that would mean finding someone Covid safe. And you are already here, so..."


12