She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 09

Story Info
An essay, a tease, an unexpected new fantasy.
11.3k words
4.83
9.1k
9

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patannon
patannon
101 Followers

(All characters are over 18 years old. They have no memory of anything that may or may not have happened before their eighteenth birthday. All sex acts depicted are consensual, including those involving BDSM.)

I woke about 10:00 that evening. I needed to go to the bathroom. And I was famished. I don't remember being this hungry in a long, long time. And I remembered the day's activities. Oh My God! Did any of that really happen?

There was a tender area on my hip where Amanda repeatedly hit me with the bat. I felt the bruise. I checked my nuts. There didn't seem to be any damage there. The bruised hip confirmed today was not a fantasy. It happened.

It was true, my cock was teased, and fucked. My ass was stretched and fucked. My prostate massaged, my balls beaten, but all of those pale to one amazing moment. That sublime moment Julie took my prick in her mouth. In seconds she brought me to a state of sexual excitement I have never known. Humiliated, teased, ass fucked, dick fucked, balls busted, and what I remember is my fluffer.

Her hair, I remember her hair dancing across my thighs. I remember her tongue, the way she licked her upper lip, like she enjoyed what she did. Sucking my cock wasn't a chore to her, a task, a necessary but distasteful job. No, she enjoyed sucking my prick. She tasted me and it was good. It was all so good.

I felt my erection growing, caught in sheets, but otherwise unlocked and free. I thought about beginning a slow jerk, but the need to urinate was a pressing issue. Reluctantly, I got up and pulled on shorts and a tee. In the smaller bedroom now, I am visible to the living room when I go from my room to the bath. I could hear the television. Amanda might be up. It's OK; I'm dressed.

I should get a robe. I usually sleep in these shorts so I don't have to worry about getting up naked. I made it to the bath OK. I didn't look on the way in, but when I came out, I could see Julie was still here. More than that, she was sitting with Amanda on the sofa. More than that, the two women were kissing, on the sofa, in my condo where I could see them.

"Oh, did we wake you? Is the TV too loud?" Amanda noticed me. Julie was curled, her head on Amanda's chest. Amanda's arm was around Julie's shoulder. Julie didn't look up.

"No, I just woke."

"You are probably hungry. You didn't have dinner. There's some leftover flatbread in the fridge, if you want it. Julie and I ordered out while you slept."

I retrieved the roasted garlic, artichoke, tomato and olive oil pizza - no meat. Toppings fell off without cheese to hold them, but I got it down. It was OK, not anything like the Chicago pizza from Duos that I love. The crust was tasteless; I suspect gluten free. I'll probably never have Chicago pizza as long as Amanda is here. It's probably better for me. She is good for me.

I looked over into the living room. Amanda seemed completely at peace with Julie at her side. I don't know if I am ever going to be able to see Julie again without thinking about my prick in her mouth, her hair tickling my thigh. Who would have imagined she would do that? I know I would not have believed it possible if I had not seen it with my own eyes.

I should go, put on some underwear. I only pulled on these shorts to get to the bathroom. Thinking about Julie's mouth and hair have caused an erection that's pretty obvious. Underwear would catch any leaking. Amanda and Julie are watching "The Crown." They are ignoring me, caught up in the story. I started to go to my room.

"Come here." Amanda patted the sofa next to her. Obviously, she saw me turn away. I didn't move. I still thought I should put on underwear. "Come, sit here. Be with us."

I sat where she directed. She put her arm about my shoulder and pulled my head to her chest. Julie's head on Amanda's left breast, mine on her right. My body turned to Amanda's side, as was Julie's.

I felt awkward, stiff, unsure what to do. Julie reached down and pulled my knee over Amanda's thigh. She pulled my right arm over so I would rest my hand on her side. She put her hand on my side.

Julie dug her fingers into my ribs. I didn't think I was ticklish, but this made me squirm. Julie enjoyed my involuntary response, so she kept it up. Turns out I am ticklish. I tried to twist away, pushing Julie's hand up. Amanda tapped Julie on the head with her knuckle. Julie stopped. I froze. "That's enough you two."

I returned to Amanda's side, my head on her chest. She gave us both a hug. It was not easy to see the TV from my angle, but I could see Julie. She moved, dropping her hand and turning her head to rest on my arm. She put her hand on Amanda, so naturally, so perfectly. I have such a hard time touching a woman.

I could see Julie's hair soft on her neck, her shoulder. Every single day of her life her hair touches her shoulders, her neck. She is probably used to it, doesn't notice it, but those gentle wisps dancing on skin are electric to me. I can feel the wetness from my prick drooling onto my thigh. Without underwear, it just runs down into my shorts.

I could hear snippets of dialogue from the TV; my head on Amanda's chest. I let my fingers revel in the softness of Julie's side, the weight of her head on my arm. We were connected in one tangled threesome and we stayed that way for a while. I moved my leg. My knee bumped Julie's. I left it there on Amanda's thigh. My left hand, caught between me and Amanda's hip, was cramping. I adjusted so it was between the small of Amanda's back and the sofa cushion. That felt warm and good.

I heard music; the episode was ending. Amanda gave us both a hug, her arms still about our shoulders. I assumed that meant it was time to get up, off of her. But she held us down. "I am feeling really good about today. This has been a wonderfully productive day and I have you two pets to thank." She hugged us again.

Julie turned her face toward Amanda, "You know we would do anything for you." She glanced at me. Both of us curled at her side, both entwined in a three-way embrace, she smiled at me. I squeezed Julie's side, aware my wrist was touching her breast, and closed my eyes. It was all so perfect.

Amanda announced it was time to go to bed. She kissed me on the head. I unwound myself from our little threesome and stood up.

Julie carefully raised herself from Amanda, but then leaned in to kiss her. And Amanda kissed her back. Not just a peck on the head like I got, but a full, deep, mouth to mouth kiss that lingered. I saw Amanda's hand, the one that had caressed my shoulder, pull Julie in close. I saw Julie's knee slide between Amanda's thighs. I saw Julie's hand, the one that tickled my side, stroke Amanda's breast while they kissed. I saw Amanda's legs spread slightly, accepting Julie's knee.

Amanda pointed out the wet spot on my shorts to Julie. "I think he'd like some alone time. Shall we go to the bedroom?"

"I do so want to see all the ways he beats the meat."

"No, little one. Not now. He's had enough for one day. Let him be. He hasn't had much opportunity for the past couple of weeks. We will leave him to entertain himself."

Well, that was enough. I went to my room, treasuring all that had happened and pondering these things in my heart. I spent a long time pondering before falling asleep. When I woke to daylight, I was surprised my prick was ready for more. It felt really good to be able to accommodate it. Did I mention I love being hairless? Although, I am beginning to notice softer hair growing back, not at all like razor stubble.

I woke early, before Amanda. I suppose I slept a lot yesterday afternoon. I saw Amanda off on her run while I busied myself in the kitchen. Sometimes I bake something for her morning. We planned to have bran muffins with golden rains this week. She agreed today would be a good day as she closed the door.

I wasn't surprised to hear Julie was still at our condo. With muffins in the oven, I made coffee. It was ready about the time Julie appeared, dressed in one of Amanda's shirt blouses and, well, flesh colored bikini panties, nothing else. She asked about coffee. I obliged. She sat on the sofa, legs curled up, hugging the mug with both hands, shirt pulled down to cover herself, but it covered little.

I found it easy to stay calm. First, Amanda sometimes dresses like this in the morning. I've become accustomed to it. And second, I had ample opportunity this morning to masturbate. I must say, it is so nice not to have your prick locked up. You don't appreciate anything so much as when it is taken away. Because my prick was free, I could could be free of any pent-up tension. I was able to sit across from a nearly naked Julie and focus on what she said. And she said a lot.

"I love being around Amanda, don't you? She is just so naturally dominant, don't you think? I've tried the female domination thing; it just never feels right to me. I mean I can do it, especially with a submissive like you. I think making you crawl to my feet would be fun, and, by the way, you have a great ass. It would be great fun to paddle that ass you have, but it's just an act for me, this domination thing. Fun, but just an act. With Amanda, it is no act, know what I mean? She is so dominant in bed. I never have to wonder what to do."

I kept waiting for her to sip her coffee, or take a breath for that matter. This was a monologue disguised as conversation. On one side, the side away from me, the ends of her hair were caught in her collar, teasing her neck. I could tell she had on no bra, just the shirt. Nipples were visibly pressing against the cloth. She turned her head; her hair was freed. I remembered that hair moving with her head, teasing my thigh.

"Am I just talking and talking? I mean, I can get like that, a regular Chatty Cathy on a morning like this. I woke a little bit ago with Amanda between my legs. I came and came, and she left, and here I am. Know what I mean?"

"Well, actually I don't, but feel free to keep talking. Amanda will be back soon." I looked at her legs, her feet tucked in next to her hip. She was talking about Amanda between her legs. I was thinking about Julie between mine, her hair on my thigh. My God, yesterday those lips were on my cock.

"Oh yeah, I remember, you get quiet. That's really interesting, the difference between us. You get quiet, take it in. I get talkative, let it out. I bet you don't complain when she spanks you, do you? Last night she spanked me for teasing you about the way you jerk off. I resisted, but, you know, neither my resistance nor her spankings were serious, mostly foreplay, know what I mean?"

"Well actually no, I don't." I looked down, away from her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean..."

The timer in the kitchen went off. I got up to take the muffins out of the oven. The toothpick came out clean.

Julie continued, "Well, anyway, this is good coffee. I like it dark like this. Where did you get it?"

"I go to the roaster down the block. I like supporting them. This is their fair-trade Guatemalan dark roast."

"It's good. Is that something to eat? I'm starving this morning."

"When Amanda gets back. I made bran muffins for us this morning."

"Well, there's a lot more to you than meets the eye, isn't there? I am impressed."

The door opened; Amanda returned. Both of us watched her peel her sweat soaked top off over her head. Amanda smiled, "You two should close your mouths."

I looked down, Julie didn't. "It's a great view," she said, "of one hot, sexy woman."

"Why don't you help this hot sexy woman shower before breakfast? I can smell good things. I want to be ready." She turned to me, "Enjoy some alone time, we'll be back."

They disappeared into Amanda's room. I figured I had time. I took a shower too. It feels good to climax and then to keep on rubbing. It is an act of will, to keep on stroking when you don't need to anymore. But the act feels completed as desire so fully disappears. When Amanda did that prostate massage thing there was cum, but it wasn't a climax. It felt amazing, but it left me wanting more. After my shower I wanted nothing more. I had so little left in me. Even though I ejaculated, almost nothing came out. I knew I was completely spent.

Amanda liked the muffins, she had two. She never does that, have two at one sitting. Julie was talkative again. Even then, the thought of what might have set off her non-stop monologue didn't phase me. I think I have been so thoroughly drained over the past 24 hours; nothing can distract me. Right now, my prick has no appetite.

As Julie was leaving to get things done at home, she pointed out I had not shown her how I jerk off. "Tickets go on sale later this week for a matinee performance," I tried to make a joke of it. We all laughed. Julie closed the door.

Amanda went to her room to edit videos. I was left to clean up and do laundry. There really wasn't that much to do. I sat down on the sofa. While the dishwasher, washing machine and dryer did their thing, I did mine.

A detailed fantasy formed in my mind. I lay back on the couch and spread my knees apart. I pictured Julie kneeling on the floor between my legs. My hands began mimicking what her hands would do to pull down my pants and pull out my cock. I imagined her kissing it, rubbing it, stroking it, her hair partly obscuring her face.

Even though there was no chance of achieving an orgasm, my fantasy was compelling. I had time, while stroking, to fill in with lots of imagery. Maybe simply out of habit, my prick responded, becoming erect.

I enjoyed tugging on my hairless balls while imagining Julie sucking them. In my fantasy, Julie paused to pull her hair back, holding it with a hair band. Then she teased the underside of my prick licking her way to the tip. I moved two fingertips up my prick, parting them at the tip.

"I see we are rehearsing for the matinee performance." Amanda was standing in the doorway to her room watching me. I froze, slouched down on the sofa, prick high, knees apart. I didn't move right away to cover up. "Oh, don't let me stop you from your rehearsal. I wouldn't want to get in the way of the creative process."

I stroked one more time, forcing my already shrinking cock down, into my underwear. I hurriedly worked at pulling up my pants and re-doing my belt. I had to lift my hips off the sofa. I was so embarrassed. Amanda just watched, arms folded, leaning on the door frame. Her right foot over her left, she was shaking her head slowly with a slight grin on her face.

"You know, I do admire your perseverance. Given what I know about your last 24 hours, I'm a bit surprised you can keep going. You're like the energizer bunny!"

I sat up on the sofa. There was no pressure on my underwear, my erection was gone. I didn't say anything. There was nothing to say. I watched her carefully. I had no idea what she might do. I thought maybe she would decide to move in with Julie. I felt dirty, impure, alone.

She continued, while standing in the doorway, "I thought we should continue to have our talks. I expected we might do so after lunch, but now seems a good time."

"Yes Ma'am, now?"

"At the table, like always."

I moved chairs facing each other and sat in one. Amanda went back into her room and returned. She sat opposite me, our knees touching, she reached for my hands. We sat quietly for a long while, Amanda's eyes boring into my soul.

"So, I'm curious. What were you fantasizing about while playing with yourself on the sofa?"

We sat quietly for a while. Amanda looking into me, holding both of my hands in hers, our knees touching. She leaned back in her chair, pulling on my arms. I had to lean forward a little. I was on edge. My heart was beating fast. I could hear it. The silence was deafening. I was quiet as long as possible, perhaps a whole minute, but I succumbed.

"I was thinking about Julie."

"That's interesting. What were you thinking?"

"I was remembering what she did yesterday."

"Ah. You were reminiscing about how she got you ready for our sounding scene. Remembering or fantasizing?"

"Um, more of a fantasy, I suppose."

"Yes, I suspect in your fantasy she went farther than simply making you hard. I suspect no one has ever done that to you before."

"No, Ma'am. No one. It was pretty amazing."

"Perhaps it would have been better to confine your fantasy to the bedroom?"

"Yeah, I just sat down while the washing machine was on and things just happened."

"So, it was by impulse. You had not thought this out?"

"No, Ma'am. I mean yes, Ma'am. I mean, I did not think."

"Oh, you did think. You thought about Julie sucking your cock, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I was going to give this to you at some later time, but now seems appropriate." She reached into the bag she brought from her room and held out a bright metal cock cage. "I took the liberty of ordering this gift for you. They sized it based on the ring size of the plastic one and my estimation of the length of your penis. I want you to have it. The lock is built into the cage so there is no more rattling around when you wear it. It's surgical steel. It should last a long time. The key is with it."

I took the device and examined it. It felt heavy and solid. The key was very narrow. When I turned it, the whole brass mechanism came out. I could see how it fit together. Instead of a plastic tube, this one had bars that went the length of the cage. The cage wasn't very long; less, I think, than the length of my flaccid cock. That meant there would be no room to grow an erection at all. At the end of the cage the bars came closer together forming a protective shield with a strategically placed opening for urination. The ring was not round, but more anatomically shaped. The space between the ring and cage was narrower than the plastic one. It looked well made, no sharp edges or anything.

Amanda let me examine her gift. "You may lock yourself and keep the key to experiment as you will. But understand, if you give me the key our contract will be different from before. Simply put, there will be no calendar. If you have the key, you decide when you will be unlocked. If I have the key, I decide. It's as simple as that."

"There is only one key?"

"No, there is a second key for emergency use. They encased it in this Plexiglas box which is glued shut. The latch, here, has to be broken to get at the spare key." She put the box on the table. There was a pause while I looked at the cock cage.

"I want you to be really clear about this. You may experiment on your own with locking and unlocking yourself all you want. You can set your own calendar, make your own choice. If, someday, you choose to give me the key, there will be no turning back, no matter your impulse. The cage will remain locked until I decide to unlock it. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm clear."

She took the cage from me and put it on the table. She took my hands in hers once more. "Now there is the little matter of your fantasy involving Julie and your genitals. I've got that right, don't I? The fantasy involving Julie and your genitals made you play with yourself, yes?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I spoke so quietly it was almost inaudible. But she heard.

"I think it would be good if you wrote it down. I think it would help us understand how your fantasy triggers impulsive behavior that most people would not tolerate in their living room."

"You want me to write out my fantasy?"

"Yes, so we can understand and work it through together. Makes sense, doesn't it? We can't deal with things unsaid. I have no problem with your masturbation, even in the living room. I think its healthy. And after yesterday, it is entirely understandable that you have fantasies about Julie. We are not concerned about your masturbation nor about your fantasy. No, what we are working on is impulsive behavior over which you seem to have no control."

patannon
patannon
101 Followers