She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patannon
patannon
101 Followers

Julie felt committed to being a bridesmaid for her sister. The wedding was first postponed then planned to be much smaller than originally intended. Still, there would be fifty of their extended family members there. We talked about it and together we decided she should quarantine away from everyone for ten days after. She asked for my number so she could text me while she was at home. I began to think she likes me. Imagine that! But I know that if she knew about my fantasy life, she would not want anything to do with me.

Months ago, when I offered Amanda a place to stay, I didn't think about the consequences. I was only trying to help someone important to me. I had the opportunity and the means. And now I'm stuck with what I have done. I'm alone in a corona bubble with the very women populating my fantasies.

In my humble opinion, Amanda is a goddess: above it all, ethereal, all knowing, beyond beautiful, perfect. Julie is the earth: full of life, wise, self-aware, sensual. And here I am, entertaining both heaven and earth in my condo. Could there be a better Covid lockdown?

Amanda pronounced the stir-fry excellent. She also announced there was going to be after dinner entertainment. She rearranged some furniture in the living room while I cleaned up the kitchen. Julie cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I don't remember her doing that before. I guess she isn't a guest anymore. She must like doing it, she seemed really happy. She even bumped into me intentionally and teased, "The fastest way to a woman's heart is cleaning the kitchen. After my quarantine maybe you will come over and clean my kitchen."

By the time I got done removing the spatter from the stove and oiling the wok, they were both on the sofa talking. Their laughter was infectious. Even with no idea what was going on, I laughed too. The room arrangement they prepared was different, two chairs faced the sofa and there was a towel folded on the ottoman. It dawned on me they might ask for a demonstration of masturbation techniques. That's when I remembered I'm locked up. Ha! I thought, the jokes on them. I have the key.

Amanda spoke in her authoritative voice. I know that voice well. It means: this is going to happen. "Our entertainment for this afternoon will be a dramatic reading." I had no idea what was coming. Clearly it is not an exhibition from me. "Julie and I will be the audience in the two chairs. You will take the stage on the couch and do the best job you can with your reading."

"Yes, Ma'am." We exchanged places. Julie and Amanda sitting up on dining room chairs, I in the middle of the sofa. "But what am I reading?"

"The script is in the envelope."

I was horrified to discover my essay! "I can't read this!"

"Sure, you can. You wrote it. Now we will honor it with a dramatic reading."

"But Amanda! I can't in front of Julie! Please..."

She cut me off. "Don't you see? I think it's good to get things out. Besides, it's well written and, I think it will be entertaining for everyone. Now please. Just get on with it. Your audience awaits."

"But..."

"No buts. This is happening. There is nothing to be afraid of. There are only three of us. You can do this. Go ahead."

Julie had been quiet, but obviously enjoying my show of discomfort. I thought about it. It's likely she already knows about my essay. Amanda probably told her. They are both enjoying my embarrassment. I should have known something like this would happen when I wrote it.

Amanda said writing the essay would help me manage my impulsive behavior. I couldn't figure out how. Now Julie is going to hear it when I read it to her. Amanda is such a goddess, wise and knowing. My private fantasy made public will lose its power over me. But I really didn't want to read it out loud. What will Julie think? I looked at Amanda hoping for a reprieve. One look and I decided to go ahead and do it.

I started, "The title of my essay is, A Fantasy: Amanda, Julie and me." I looked up, then started reading, "It began as we watched 'The Crown.' We were together, entwined, the three of us, on the sofa..."

I tried hard to keep it deadpan. I wrote this several days ago, and I had forgotten how detailed my descriptions of Julie's actions. There were moments I forgot my audience, instead picturing Julie with my prick in her mouth. When I finished my reading there was a moment of silence.

Then, "Bravo, bravo!"

They were just having fun with me. No, actually they were making fun of me. At that moment, I didn't care about the humiliation. Amanda said my essay was well written and Julie didn't seem offended. I stood and took a bow.

Amanda asked me to spread out the towel on the sofa. It was folded on the ottoman. Originally, I thought it odd when I saw it, and when she announced the dramatic reading I ignored it. But now it seemed, Amanda had a purpose.

Julie pushed me back down on the towel. I fell backward and she followed right on top of me. "You know I haven't had a man since this lockdown began. Let's find out if you're enough of a one for that fantasy of yours!" She was laughing at me. Turning back to Amanda she said, "This is going to be fun!"

She rather forcefully pulled open my belt and began clawing at my pants. I looked up at Amanda expecting some help, but she just sat back down in her audience chair, watching. Julie was successful at tearing open my jeans.

"Oh My God! He's locked up!" Julie turned to look at Amanda.

"He is such a good boy. He has the key somewhere. I don't."

Julie turned back to me. After staring at me for a minute, she snickered and said, "Well, let's see what we can do anyway."

She took the cage on her mouth, her tongue exploring the spaces between the bars. I could feel tantalizing kisses. The sight of my steel encased prick in her mouth was beyond sensational. My swelling erection pressed against its unforgiving prison. Flesh spilled out between the bars, the steel ring resisting any further increase.

"This is fun," she said, "look how he is trying to escape." She ran her fingers up and down swollen cock extruded out from between the bars. She lifted the cage and began sucking on one testicle. She tugged and got it to stretch enough for her to close her lips around it. I could feel her tongue swirling about it. Then she did the same other one.

This was in my fantasy. I've held and caressed my own balls. I've imagined what it might be like. I've tugged, and squeezed and shaken but nothing I have ever done remotely compared to what Julie did with my testicles.

As she was sucking on my balls, I reached out and touched the side of her head. Just my fingers, just the tips of three fingers touched her cheek. I brushed the hair from her face. She looked up at me, my testicle in her mouth, the cage on my prick hard against her cheek.

"You two pets play nice together. I have work to do." Amanda went to her office room to edit and post clips. She would be gone for a couple if hours.

So, here's where things stand: Amanda is gone. My jeans are down. My prick is locked in a steel cage. Julie is sucking on my balls. You cannot imagine a more awestruck guy, or one more frustrated by a steel cage. What I thought might protect me from having to demonstrate masturbation techniques, now prevented the most amazing experience of my life. That about sums up the situation.

Except for the fact that Julie was really enjoying my predicament. "If this cage wasn't here, just imagine what I could be doing."

"Oh, I can imagine. This is my fantasy, or was."

Julie stopped and climbed up on the sofa next to me. She kept her hand on my cock cage gently running her fingertips up and down between the bars. My erection backed up into my pelvis. It had nowhere else to go. I couldn't feel anything except her gentle massage. I wanted, no, I needed, no, my prick demanded more. My prick demanded completion, fulfillment, a climactic, intense, consummation. Just a quick rub on head would send me over the top. But the cage effectively prevented it.

"If you want, we could to my room. The key is by my bed."

"No, why don't we stay here and talk."

She leaned in close to me; her face near mine, turned toward me. Her hand continuing to move across my cage, frustratingly close to getting me over the top. I suppose years of unrelenting masturbation have trained my prick to expect direct stimulation of the cock head before orgasm. Julie's fingers were so close, but not quite enough.

"You want to talk?"

"Yes. This is nice, isn't it?"

Julie's head was on her left arm, her right hand teasing my prick. Her hair falling across her cheek. She let go of my prick and brushed back her hair. Then she returned to stroking my cock cage. I could feel the motion, but she no longer touched skin.

"I really want to get this cage off. Can we pause? It won't take but a minute."

"No, I'd like to stay here, just like this. I'm really comfortable near you like this. Stay with me a while?"

"Um, OK."

But it wasn't OK. I was beginning to feel some anger. I didn't think I could keep this up. This was torture. The cage was horribly tight. My balls were stretched by the pressure of the ring forced outward from my body by my encased erection. Julie wouldn't stop teasing my prick. I didn't know how much of this I could take without screaming.

"I wanted to talk about your fantasy. I like all the parts, so far as it went. I've played snowball. It's fun. It's sexy. But I think there was something missing, and Amanda asked if I could help."

"Something missing? Amanda?"

I was thinking something like: What the actual fuck? But I didn't say it. Instead, I sat there. In retrospect I am more than glad I did.

Julie's hand motion became more insistent. She was moving the cage up and down. I felt it, but it wasn't stimulating enough. My prick demanded a moment of freedom. That's all it would take. Sixty seconds free of the cage and I could focus on everything she was saying.

She touched my cheek, locking eyes with me. "I noticed that your fantasy was wholly about your cock and balls and what I could do to them. I guess that's natural. But what if there is more?"

She went back to stroking the cage. It was very disconcerting. I could hardly think while she was doing that. As if all the nerve endings in my body were in the head of my prick and they wanted attention but didn't get any. I needed her to touch me. I thought I might explode. My hands were by my thighs, on the sofa. I grasped the towel and held on.

Julie continued, "What if your fantasy was also about what you can do? What if your fantasy included all of me, not just my mouth?"

"I - don't - know - what - you - mean." I was holding on so hard, and clenching my gut muscles so tightly that I was out of breath.

I couldn't think, I couldn't inhale while Julie breathing on my neck, twisting fingers in my hair, was teasing my prick. All I could think about was my prick. Pre-cum was drooling from the cage. So much so, Julie's fingers were wet. She licked fingertips and ran her tongue around her lips. Then she went back to fondling my balls.

"I was thinking I could help create new fantasies for you, better ways of thinking about sex."

She started massaging my balls, pressing a finger below them, behind the cage ring. She began a slow circular motion. God, that felt good. The cage moved in sympathy with her finger. I forced myself to take a deep breath. It came out like a sigh. I was thinking there is only so much of this I can take. But this was Julie teasing my cock; I simply had to deal with it. I tried to concrntrate on breathing, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

"Imagine having sex with someone and not getting past this point, close to cumming but never quite enough. It can be frustrating."

I turned to look directly into her eyes. "You have no idea."

"Oh, but I do. With lots of guys it's only about their prick. Women exist as fantasy providers, not whole people. If you let me, I can help you be more than a prick."

She had me by the balls. My hands were getting tired from holding tightly onto the towel. I saw no option but to say yes, and I am so glad I did. Julie gave me a gift I can never repay.

"Yes. OK. How?"

She let go of my balls and put one finger to my lips. "Lick my finger."

I hesitated, then stuck out my tongue and licked.

"That's really good for licking an ice cream cone. Now lick with the tip of your tongue, make it firm, not soft."

I stuck out my tongue and touched her finger. Then I moved it side to side.

"That's better. OK, press on my finger tip."

She rested one finger on my chin with the tip across my lips. I pushed on her finger with my tongue. I had to make it a firm as I could. She pushed back.

"Push on my finger. Yeah, like that, ten times. Good. Makes your tongue tired, doesn't it? But this is important to practice. You want to be able to do this continuously for a half hour."

"Ha, exercises for the tongue." I laughed, but had no idea where she was heading. Heading, get it? Pretty good pun.

"In your fantasy, you had no role to play. I want you to imagine you have your own part. I want to show you what your tongue is there for. I want your tongue to be in your fantasy."

She was stroking my cheek while she spoke, her head still on her arm, her hair across her cheek. It naturally falls that way. She is lovely.

"All women are different, but like with men, some things apply most of the time. In my experience, whether uncut or circumcised, men like the head of their cock played with. With lips or tongue, hand or toy, vagina or ass, they like attention paid to the head of their cock. If the head doesn't get attention, it can be frustrating."

"Yeah, we could unlock this cage and..."

"Exactly. It's just like that with women. Whatever else is going on, when it comes down to it, for most women it's frustrating if the clit isn't involved."

"Yeah, I know that."

"Do you? I think most men have read that, but a lot of clits never get serious attention. It's always about the prick."

She went back to fondling my cage. "For a lot of women, sex is like getting close and rarely going over. Frustrating, like when you wear a cage and I do this. Close but not enough."

Julie was stroking my cage. I sensed that Amanda was behind this. She would have known I was wearing the cage and asked Julie to teach me a lesson about my one-sided fantasy.

"Now I want the clitoris to be part of your fantasy. I want you to make the clit as important as your cock." She paused and pulled my head down. She kissed me on the forehead. "That's where your tongue exercises come in. Instead of masturbating with your cock, I want you to try masturbating with your tongue pressing on your finger. Try it. Put your finger on your chin and across your lips like I did. That's it. Now press your finger away by licking it up and down. Yeah, just like that. Keep it up for as long as you can. See if you can do it for a longer time every day. Your goal is at least a half hour of continuous licking."

I was pressing my finger away from my lips. It was hard. When I got tired, she told me to run my tongue around my finger tip a while, then back to licking.

"Now get on your knees. That's it, kneel on the pillow. You are going to be there a while. Get comfortable."

Julie stood and pulled off her leggings and with them came her underwear. Then she sat on the towel where I had been, knees apart, her sex open in front of my face.

"You need to learn this. Here, look, here are my labia lips. Where they come together, right up here is the hood. And under the hood, right here is the clitoris. This is important. Almost every woman wants some kind of clitoral stimulation. Some like it hard, some like it soft, some directly on it, some beside it, a few are so sensitive they don't want it at all. How would you know?"

"Um, I don't know." Julie was showing me her body in a way I never would have imagined. It's now going to be a big part of my imagination.

"You ask!"

"I ask how she likes it?"

"Yes. She will know. She will know what her body desires. She is the expert; you are not. One way is to start trying something and stop and ask, too hard? Too soft Higher? Higher? Lower?"

"I try what?"

"Use your tongue, just like we practiced. Lick my clit right here where my finger is. Lick just like you licked my finger tip."

I hesitated. She waited. I leaned in and pressed with the top of my tongue and licked up and down a few times. "Like that?"

"Mm, yes. Harder please."

I went on to try it just as she showed me. To get more leverage, I pressed my chin into her and licked rather forcefully. My tongue quickly got tired. I tried swirling around her clit one way then the other. "Higher, Lower?"

"No, you've got it right. Just keep going. Don't stop."

I started licking up and down as fast as I could.

"No, slower. Don't stop, just slower."

I began to feel something change. Julie shifted her hips making it easier to press with my tongue. Things got warmer. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her even harder. My lips were crushed against her. It was hard to breathe. I had to tilt my face up to free my nose with each inhale. But I did what she wanted, I kept licking. When I got tired, I swirled and sometimes licked side to side. I could tell, from the way she held my head what she liked. When I got it right, her fingers pressed into my skull.

We were like that for what felt like an eternity. I put my arms under her thighs and around her legs. I tried as hard as I could to follow the direction I got from her hands on my head. Twice I felt a strong shutter in her legs. Even as I struggled to breathe, I was having a great time. I think Julie may had an orgasm. At any rate I must have gotten something right because she suddenly pushed me away.

"Enough! You are a quick study." I looked up for the first time. Her eyes were wide looking down at me. She took a deep breath. "That's what I want you to add to your fantasy."

"You taste nothing like popcorn, but I like it."

She laughed. "Add that taste and smell to your fantasy."

And I did, my tongue became part of my fantasy, as did a whole new vision of her body. I practiced pressing on my finger like Julie showed me. I wanted to be able to do it longer.

"Remember, not every woman wants as much direct pressure on her clit as I do. For some that just hurts. They want a light touch, or not even on her clit at all, only near it. You have to ask. Even then, different days can be different. Always ask, every time."

"May I practice some more?"

"Why don't you go unlock yourself and come back? I have some of your fantasy to act out."

I came back and Julie did everything in my fantasy. She asked how hard she could suck on my balls. She asked if I liked her deep throating. We exchanged the snowball several times before I eventually swallowed.

"Hey. Not fair. You swallowed it."

"Maybe there's more where that came from. We could try again!"

"You are cute. We could try that, but are there any other fantasies I can help you with?"

There was a long pause. "A spanking?" I ventured.

"I'm not really in the mood to be spanked right now, but..."

"Oh no. Not you. Me"

And she did, pulling me over her lap on the sofa. She gave me a nice, long, hand spanking. It was warm and ouchie and perfect. She is as good at spanking as she is at blowjobs. Maybe better. She knows to work the crease where thigh meets bottom. She asked how hard. She worked both sides over and over again. I felt close to her, never wanting off her lap. She teased and spanked. She laughed when I reacted to well-placed swats. "That's the spot, is it? The spot you like it."

I put one hand behind my back and she held it with her free hand. I think she had good time. I know I did. In one afternoon, my fantasies have been overwhelmed by a unique woman.

patannon
patannon
101 Followers