She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 10

Story Info
After a ride on a pony, Julie takes charge in bed.
11.6k words
4.76
10.9k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patannon
patannon
101 Followers

She Said Yes -- a Covid 19 story Ch. 10

By Pat Annon © 2021

(All characters are over 18 years old. They have no memory of anything that may or may not have happened before their eighteenth birthday. All sex acts depicted are consensual, including those involving BDSM.)

"Good morning."

My phone dinged. I received a text. I never receive messages except spam. I never look. I don't know why, but this time I rolled over. I got an early morning message from Julie!

I stared at my phone the longest time. It was a simple text, "Good morning," but I couldn't figure out what it meant. I texted back, "Good mornjng."

The fat finger mistake in typing went through before I caught it. Almost instantly there was a red heart emoji.

"Still in bed?"

"Yes. But Amanda is out on her run. I should get up."

"I should get ready for my zoom meeting. But I don't want to. Stay in bed with me a while longer."

I had to roll over on my back. Simultaneous with her invitation to stay in bed, my prick demanded more space under the sheet. I knew I should get up to make coffee for Amanda. I texted back, "Big day today?"

I intended a double entendre, Big? Get it? She didn't take the bait. Instead, she went to another place.

She replied, "Yes, I have to dress for my meeting, but I'd rather stay naked and be in a meeting with your tongue. How are the exercises going?"

Oh My God! Is she playing with me? She can't possibly want me to do that again. No woman wants to be with me a second time. My hand went down to stroke my fully erect cock. I thought about exercising but the phone was in one hand, my prick in the other. I had to let go of my prick to put a finger to my mouth.

One handed I texted back. "OK. Exercising now. Time me."

"Good to hear." Then a minute later, "I can picture you working that finger as I work mine." Then an eggplant emoji.

A minute later she texted, "Looks like a beautiful day and I going to be on zoom for hours."

"Are you presenting?"

"No, it's a training. But I have to be visible." There was a pause. Then she texted, "That's five minutes. My zoom is starting soon. I have to get ready. Talk later."

Opening Twitter on my phone, I found the header of her account and the picture I knew was there. The selfie was taken from above, her right arm raised. She is looking up with a knowing smile. Her breasts are clearly defined, mostly covered by a fitted top. But it is open enough to show some enticing cleavage. Her breasts, pressed together by unseen support, are full and rounded and inviting. I can stare without reservation; it is a picture after all. But it is the kind of image I've always appreciated. I like to have a picture like that available while masturbating. I revel in an imagined warm descent between breasts, kissing, fondling...

With Julie in view, it is not hard to spend time exercising my tongue. I am motivated, without touching my prick, by imagining my tongue adoring those breasts, going around unseen nipples. I match my imagined attention to her breasts with swirls around my finger tip. In my mind's eye, however, a completely different picture of Julie's breasts forms: erect nipples, seen from below, like twin watch towers guarding the valley. I descend to the imagined warmth between her thighs.

I can almost taste the incense of her body, the frankincense and myrrh. I can picture Julie's head thrown back, the petite mort. I work my tongue harder and longer against my finger. My mouth aches, yet I persevere in this dance with my finger. A picture of Julie in one hand, a finger on my lips with the other, it is beyond exciting to think about the possibilities. I might be able to please a woman. More than that, I might satisfy a woman. More than that, Julie wants me to do it again. I move my hips, my prick rubs against sheets.

After only a few minutes, however, this effort required some serious support and motivation. I have not touched my prick or balls. I stopped what I was doing and got a length of parachute cord from my drawer of stuff. I've used the cord to bind my balls while beating off. Bound balls bounce differently, adding an attractive ache to the experience, like the hollow gnawing of "lover's nuts."

This time I wrapped the cord several times around my scrotum, trapping my balls and tying a knot. Then I hooked my toe in a loop I made in the free end of the rope, setting the length by measuring with my knee bent. When I straightened my leg, there was serious tension on the cord. When I pressed down with my foot, my balls became painfully stretched and crushed by the tightening loops of cord. I tried it a few times and shortened the rope as my ball sack stretched. This set up allowed me to crush my balls at will.

I was ready to go back to the phone and my finger. As I exercised my tongue, enjoying the pictures of Julie, both on screen and in my mind, my foot stretched and released my balls. The added sensation of pain and tension made it easier to keep my mouth open for longer times. When I felt like quitting, I just stepped on my own balls and found a new commitment to my effort.

"Motivation is everything," I texted.

"This meeting is going on and on forever."

As if I needed more motivation, Julie continued to text, "Wish you were here to keep me entertained."

These two texts came in short succession. I stopped exercising long enough to respond, "I could clean your kitchen."

"My Man! You say the sexiest things."

She added a heart emoji. Then another with a fire emoji.

"Will you be with us today?"

"No, I have a fitting."

"Oh yes, I forgot."

I knew Julie would not be with us; I was just lost in the moment. She was going to a final fitting for her bridesmaid dress. She's the maid of honor for her little sister. Julie said she is relieved the wedding is smaller. Because of Covid restrictions it will be family only. This changed the bridesmaid dress her sister chose. Julie said she might wear the new dress another time after the wedding. It was more cocktail than formal.

I've seen a picture of the design. I think Julie will look magnificent in this simple A-line with a double strap V neckline and tailored bodice. I think she said it will be in royal blue. I don't know what the fabric is, but in the pictures, the model was able to make the skirt flair with a simple turn, so it must be light. Maybe Julie will show it off for us one day. I won't be able to stare, like with her picture, but I know I will appreciate the V neckline.

Julie texted, "I have to pay attention to this part of the meeting. Thanks for the diversion. You were great."

This will be a day without Julie here. I am so glad she initiated texting with me. It's like a part of her is with me. This makes me very happy.

I dropped the phone and quit exercising my tongue, preferring instead a long slow two-handed traditional wank. The view of Julie from between her thighs disappeared, replaced by one of her in that dress. There was so much to consider. I took a shower. I had a second go standing in the shower stream. This time I thought about Julie kneeling before my cock, water running down her hair, makeup running down one cheek, my cock deep in her mouth, the dress soaked, clinging to her.

In one day, everything about my fantasy life is changing. I hardly remember the thoughts that previously accompanied masturbation. Now I want to mimic what Julie can do. But even more, I like thinking about what my tongue can do. The biggest change is the fantasy of a woman having an orgasm.

I am researching cunnilingus techniques online. Several sources suggest light sucking on the clit while licking. I want to ask Julie about this idea! Sucking on my finger tip while licking is a whole different sensation, both on my finger tip and my tongue. I can't even describe the intensity of feeling Julie produces when she sucks while giving head. This has to be right. I want to try it.

I also have another question. There is the suggestion to insert one or two fingers, not as a substitute for a prick moving in and out, but with a specific finger motion: "the come-hither gesture." They suggest massaging the area where the mythic "g-spot" should be by bending the fingers slightly as if to say, "come here, now." There is discussion about the need to keep fingernails trimmed short and clean, especially the middle two.

I have also read one suggestion about using your thumbs to massage the inner lips of the labia while licking. I need to ask Julie about this as well. I have so many questions. But I have things to do today. Showered and clean, I am now two hours late to make coffee for Amanda. I am not at all sure what to say. I walked into the living room. My steel chastity cage was next to the TV where it is displayed. I thought about putting it on for the rest of the day, having already jerked off twice.

"Did you have a good time with Julie this morning?"

Amanda was on the sofa reading. I should know by now there are no secrets between Amanda and Julie. Amanda knows everything.

"Yes, Ma'am, I did. Julie texted me this morning. I have a lot to learn. I have a lot of questions."

"And I'm sure she will answer them all. But I had to make my own coffee this morning."

"I'm really sorry about that..."

"Oh stop. I'm quite capable. I can make my own. There may be some left for you too. I did take the last of the muffins. I would like to go on our shopping trip soon, but there's time, if you want to make something to eat."

Yesterday, after Julie left, Amanda asked if I would take her to the Home Depot on North. She said she needs my help with a project. She didn't tell me what it was, but I know it is for a custom video for a long-time client, the one who pictured her on the Jet ski.

At the store, she had them cut eight 42-inch pieces of 2x4 and one 42-inch piece of 1/2 inch pvc pipe. From hardware she bought a box of 2 1/2 inch screws, some 1 1/4 inch screws and eight pretty heavy screw eyes. She bought a pair of heavy-duty steel sawhorse brackets. And finally, some sandpaper, a small can of water-based varnish, a brush and a drop cloth. I helped her to the car with her purchases.

She did not answer any questions. I figured we were making a saw horse, but what else I could not tell. I don't have a lot of tools, just some basic ones and a cordless drill. She said it was enough. We brought everything up to her room. I left her all my tools after helping her spread the drop cloth.

"This drop cloth will be good to put down under our next orgy," she said rather matter-of-factly.

By then it was time to prep our dinner. I made vegan enchiladas with black beans, spinach and tofu. I used a store-bought enchilada sauce I found, but I added some cumin. I like the smoky complexity it adds. I heard Amanda working on her project while the enchilada casserole was baking. Her door was open. I think she heard the oven timer ding. She came out right when I took the pan out of the oven. I could tell she was happy.

"This project is coming out really well. I hope both you and Julie enjoy it as much as I think you will. What's for lunch? Either I'm really hungry, or that smells delightful."

"I made black bean enchiladas and a salad."

Is that cumin I smell?"

"Well, we know you don't have Covid," I joked.

Amanda set the table while I put together the avocado, tomato and spinach salad. I dressed the salad with a balsamic vinegar reduction I made and drizzled on some robust, single-sourced California olive oil. I plated and served. We sat and ate together.

"Julie said you are a quick study."

"Um, yes, she said that."

I had no idea what Julie may have said to Amanda. I have no idea when they might have spoken. Did they phone each other last night? She knew about my texts this morning. I simply have to remember there are no secrets.

"She said she enjoyed your fantasy and she thought you might have new ones to share."

"Um, maybe."

What did Julie tell her? I tried to swallow some avocado, but it went down the wrong way and I choked. Amanda stood up, ready to help me. But I quickly coughed it up and swallowed.

"You, OK?" Amanda asked.

I got out the word "Yes," while gasping.

"You sound like Julie with a cock in her throat." Amanda was laughing. "Like Little Red Riding Hood, she likes yours, not too big, not too small."

"I think that's Goldilocks."

"Oh yeah. The three bears. She likes the middle size one. Personally, I like Daddy bear, the big one."

"So, I'm not the smallest." Suddenly I had a picture of Amanda and a big hairy guy -- it just didn't work for me. I've pictured Amanda with guys before, but they are always either elegantly dressed and commanding, or naked and kneeling.

"Close, but not the absolute smallest I've seen. Waxing helps." Amanda enjoys humiliating me. The rise in my pants betrayed my enjoyment as well. I blushed. I love being with Amanda. Every day of this pandemic lockdown is an adventure for me. The image of her necklace with my key between her breasts flashed through my mind.

"Julie said I'm due for a second waxing. She said she would like to do it - under your guidance, of course."

"Excellent idea! She can wax you as part of our video together. I think that will be a great preparation for a ride on the pony I'm building."

"The pony... The saw horse?"

"Yes, my client saw you enjoying yourself on the back of the Jet ski. He imagined himself there. Because suffering balances pleasure, I decided a ride on a wooden pony would be poetic. He is paying me for a video of you riding my homemade pony."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Ha! Go look it up. In the 19th century, the pony was ridden by men. Sometime in the twentieth, it became a woman's place to ride. I don't think it matters; gender matters not to the pony. Everyone is equal."

Amanda went back to her room to work on her project. After I finished cleaning up the kitchen, I googled "wooden pony." When I googled cunnilingus technique, I liked what I found. This was way different. At first it was all ads for children's toys. But then a Wikipedia article on wooden pony torture came up. I learned what Amanda planned for me in her video. It sounded simply horrid. It sounded exciting and horrible.

But this is Amanda. It isn't just me her client will see. Julie will be involved as well. Not just in waxing me, but riding as well. There will be gender equality.

A couple of days later, Amanda displayed her creation for us after our lunch together. She was enthusiastic, expecting some excitement from us. But having been forewarned, neither of us expressed the kind of appreciation she anticipated. Somehow, I don't think it bothered her.

Julie has been texting me on and off for days. I told her about my cunnilingus research and about the idea of sucking on a clit. She seemed enthusiastic, but again said, "Not all women." I asked about inserting fingers while licking. This time she said, "Doesn't do much for me, in fact it can be rather annoying, but Amanda really likes that. Just be gentle and use only the pad of your finger. Lubricant helps."

Oh My God!!! Suddenly my fantasy changed again, from going down on Julie, to going down on Amanda. I quickly put that thought out of my mind by picturing Julie on the couch, legs apart, teaching me about her body. Amanda is an untouchable goddess. I can imagine touching her feet, I love kissing her toes, one by one. I don't imagine it does anything for her except to affirm her position over me. I don't imagine ever giving Amanda any of the pleasure I do Julie.

In any case, yesterday Julie came over for lunch. And while Amanda was on an afternoon niteflirt call, Julie let me practice my cunnilingus skills and experiment with new ones. Apparently, light sucking is good for her. Gently pull her in, hold between lips and exhale, all the while licking as she taught me. We talked about it, I tried it, she liked it. There is nothing better than the sound she makes when I get it just right. Low and throaty, it's like a moan that seems to come from deep within her. It's really good when the sound changes to short vocalized gasps.

I love it when she crushes my head between her thighs and presses her heals into my back. It makes it hard to breathe, but I know she is responding to my attention. There is no better feeling in the world than the rocking of her hips as she arches her back. Feeling her press against me, knowing she wants more of what I can give until she doesn't, until she is satiated. That's what life is about.

Years of masturbating by myself have disappeared into the fantasy and reality of an hour with Julie. After she pushed me away from her clit, we were together in my bed. She put some lubricant on my cock and started a slow hand job. She said, "You know, I always found you to be the perfect gentleman. I never felt pressure or fear around you. But then I read your fantasy and I realized the depth of your feelings."

"The truth is what I wrote. I didn't have that fantasy until you..."

While I was confessing, Julie made a circle with her thumb and forefinger. She began pressing down, forcing my cock head to pop up through the narrow circle, then letting go and doing it again. It was a very compelling move. I lost my train of thought. I knew I was supposed to say something, I just couldn't remember what.

"Is that how you masturbate? You've never shown me."

"Um, not exactly, but that's pretty good... In fact, if you don't stop soon, I won't be able to hold back."

She didn't stop, but instead leaned in with both hands and put me over. She kept working my prick as it spasmed and emptied. Then she licked my cock head and her hand clean, lubricant and all.

"I do so love everything about sex," she said looking up at me.

"You have taught me a lot about how to love sex by pleasing a woman."

"Have I? It didn't take you long. Some guys never get the concept."

"How did you get to be so open? About sex I mean. Did you always love sex?"

"Oh my no. I had a good teacher myself. And before you ask, it was Amanda. I've known her for years, ever since college. I knew nothing. I was quite the prude. But then I met Amanda. We were roommates our junior and senior year. I can't tell you how much time I spent being tied and untied as she learned her craft. I used to be flexible enough to study while in a hogtie!"

"That's not totally surprising. Mistress Amanda has been a big part of my life for the past three years. She helped me accept my submissive side. Now she is helping me with my impulsiveness."

"She does know best. I've never gone wrong following Amanda's lead."

"Yes, and Amanda brought you to me and I learned to ask what a woman wants instead of acting on impulse."

"I like that."

"But, you see, I'm no good in bed. I can't please a woman. No one ever wants to be with me twice."

I don't know why I said that. It was more than I wanted to say. My own little self perception got out. I wished I hadn't spoken.

"Someone hurt you, didn't they? I like you. Amanda likes you. In fact, I can't imagine Amanda living with anyone else."

"Amanda... I still can't believe she said yes to my invitation. Every day she's here with me is a gift."

"She is pretty special, isn't she?"

With a nervous laugh I replied, "She says the same thing about you!"

"I am so glad she found you in the midst of this pandemic. A guy who provides a home, does the shopping, cooking, laundry, cleaning, gives great head and doesn't insist on his own way. A girl could get used to that."

I just blushed. Truth be told, I've thought of myself as a failure for so long, it is really hard to hear praise. If you told me a year ago, I would be having this conversation in my own bed with a naked woman next to me, I would have thought you crazy.

Julie kissed me, and got up. She started getting dressed. I watched with the sheet pulled up to my waist. She turned and looked at me, "We still have to have a demonstration of jerk off techniques. I want to learn new ways to make a prick dance to my tune."

patannon
patannon
101 Followers