She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patannon
patannon
101 Followers

I replied, "Julie is very special to me."

"Yes, I know. She is special to me as well. I know how good she can be. I have loved her since college. You have had but a taste of much more to come."

"Amanda..."

She cut me off. "But hey, I really want to know what you thought about my pony. You haven't said how much you love it."

"With all due respect, Ma'am, I may have a hard time living with that pony in this condo. There is a storage area downstairs. Maybe we can put it there?"

"But it did kind of turn Julie on, didn't it? I could tell."

"Yes, I suppose it did," I laughed. "But there have to be better ways than with that pony."

"Tomorrow, Julie has a surprise for you. You may kiss and rub my feet now."

She stretched out on the sofa. I kissed each toe and rubbed my thumbs firmly in the sole of her left foot, then the right. Amanda sighed. I love that sound. It is contentment.

I got up, picked up my cock cage, and went to the bath to put it on. I returned with a bottle of massage oil and a towel. Her knowing smile was all the permission I needed.

I sat on the floor before her, back to the sofa. Crossing her legs over my right shoulder, she went back to reading her book. I spread the towel on my lap and massaged her feet. I couldn't be happier.

patannon
patannon
101 Followers