She Seduced Her Step Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought her the rest of the way onto the bed and pushed her skirt up her hips. His fingers slid up her inner thighs, which she parted for him almost immediately. His erection started throbbing even harder at her subconscious move. She was a natural.

He felt the dampness of the silky panties she had on and smirked against her breast, tugging at her nipple with his tongue. She lifted her hips when he reached for her panties and tugged them down her full hips. As soon as they reached her ankles she kicked them off. He slipped his finger between her legs and felt the dripping evidence he'd been craving.

"You're so wet, baby, and we just started." He murmured against her skin, moving to her other breast to give it the same treatment.

"Adam, I—" She broke off with a moan as his long fingers stroked across her and found her clitoris.

"What, baby?" He circled the tip of his finger over the bundle of nerves with feather light touches.

"I want more." She whimpered out, her hips lifting into his touch.

He smirked and leveled himself with her, "I'll give you your release this time, but next time it's mine."

He lowered his lips to hers and took them in a hot kiss as he rubbed his fingers against her. Carefully, he penetrated her with one finger and her virgin body clenched him so tightly he could barely fit in up to his second knuckle. He groaned into the kiss as he realized he would be the one to break her barrier and feel her wet tightness squeezing him.

She could barely breathe between his deep kisses and the way his finger slowly pumped her. It was so much better than giving herself release. He knew exactly how to work her body.

His hand rotated so his finger remained inside of her, thrusting her into oblivion and his palm brushed over her clitoris. She gasped and arched off the bed again, dropping her hands from his head to his shoulders. Her body was reaching its peak quickly, the evidence lubricating his finger and palm.

"Open your eyes." He ground out, desperate to watch the lust in them when he let her finish.

Slowly her eyelashes fluttered and her blue eyes met his. They were swamped with desire and he felt her sheath contract around him. His thumb turned and nudged the small peak where her desire centered and she gasped arching off the bed.

"Come, Stella." He murmured, watching her eyes raptly as he thrust his finger into her while her body convulsed. Just like he'd hoped, she followed the command. Her eyes nearly rolled backwards as she gasped out his name and dug her fingernails into his shoulders.

"Oh, oh, Adam! Yes!" Her load moans just pushed his desire up further. She was already loud and passionate. He couldn't wait to see what more she would do when he was finally giving her everything.

As he retracted his finger he slipped it into his mouth, tasting the sweet tanginess of her release coating it. He licked it clean and then bent over her, kissing her and forcing her to taste herself.

He pulled out of the kiss and got to his feet, stripping out of his clothes. She looked over him greedily, taking in every delicious line of muscle and feeling her body heat at the sex lines that angled down to a surprising display of arousal. For a split second she wondered if she was asking for too much. Taking him for the first time would surely hurt.

"You don't get to back out now." He growled, bending over her again when he saw the look in her eyes. "Not now. Not when you've gotten your release and I haven't gotten mine."

"But I—it's—" She stammered, torn between the raging desire she still felt and the small bubble of fear.

"No, baby." He chuckled quietly, reaching behind her and unzipping her dress. "You asked for this and I plan on delivering. I'll take you the first time. You're body is mine now."

He assaulted her senses with drugging kisses and steamy touches. She could barely decipher one feeling from the other, all she knew was that he had nearly brought her to her peak again just seconds after giving her release. She panted as he squeezed her breasts and touched her skin.

He lifted her hips and positioned his erection outside of her, circling it around her entrance. Her hips rose, searching for more and he refused to give it to her. He played the game until she begged him, panting and whimpering for him to let her have the release he withheld.

When he finally pressed himself into her she gasped and whimpered in pain. It was impossible for him to slide into her fully without hurting her, but he stilled as soon as he had. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she arched her hips, taking him in fully. He groaned, pausing for a second to allow her to adjust before driving into her.

"You feel so good..." He thrust harder and harder. She was so much better than he'd imagined, tighter and wetter than he'd ever had before.

"Oh Adam! God yes!" She writhed beneath him, rubbing her damp, naked body against his. She was gripping his shoulders to keep herself still. The way his hips drove into her was pushing her up the bed and she had to use him to keep herself grounded.

His hard, deep thrusts caused a slight ache inside her body. The pain didn't matter though if anything it drove her deeper into the lust filled haze. She almost enjoyed the mix of pleasure and pain. He seemed to be in his own world as he thrust and pumped until she was screaming beneath him.

"Adam!" She cried out, coming around him, her body clenching his length tightly. He let her sexy mews wash over him as he continued to drive into her, intent upon finding his own release after giving her two of her own. His breathing grew labored and with another deep thrust he was letting her sheath milk him dry.

Slowly, he withdrew himself, reluctant to leave the hot haven of her body. Beneath him she lay sated, looking beautifully ravished. The sight of her red lips parted as she tried to catch her breath renewed his desire.

"Get up and roll over, ass up."

"W-what?" She stuttered, looking at him with wide-eyes.

"I'm not done yet, baby. I want you again and I'm taking you again."

She followed his request slowly and positioned herself the way he had asked. He pushed her thighs apart so her core was exposed to him. She felt vulnerable, but her nerves were alive with desire and excitement. Without warning he entered her again. She gasped, feeling another spark of pain at the sudden entrance.

It had to have been some kind of miracle, the way he could get her practically writhing in desire with just a few thrusts. Her back arched, pushing her hips up towards him. He groaned and grabbed her hips, bringing her back to him each time he thrust.

A loud moan broke through her lips when she felt his palm come into sharp contact with her ass. He squeezed and rubbed his palm over her skin and then spanked her again, in sync with his thrusts. It stung, but for some reason she was crying out in desire instead of pain. Her body was nearly dripping for him again and she was getting closer to the edge of release with each spanking.

"Don't come." He growled, his voice thick with lust.

Her eyes clenched shut as she contemplated how she was going to follow that command. She was so close and his thick length was still pumping into her again and again. One of his hands tangled in her hair and pulled her head back. He leaned forwards and started nipping and sucking at the skin of her neck. His lips found a spot that was more sensitive then the rest and it sent shocks of desire through her body, pushing her to the release he'd meant to deny her.

She bit her lip as she moaned and backed into his thrusts, wiggling her hips against him. He growled, feeling the wet evidence of her release coating him again.

"Bad girl." He murmured into her ear. "Now you have to keep going."

And she did.

All night they kept going. He punished her for coming when he'd told her not to. He finally bent that pretty little ass over the bed and did exactly what he wanted to her, turning it bright pink before taking her again and again.

She could barely keep up with him. Each time he gave her a command she could only follow it, hoping desperately he would give her another shattering release. She lost count of how many times she had screamed his name, crying out until her throat was scratchy from all of her moans and screams.

Finally, they collapsed onto the bed in a sweaty heap, having been drained of their desire for each other. He cradled her small body against his and that was where she fell asleep, mumbling to him that she loved him.

That night she dreamt of the start of something between her and the man of her dreams.

The next morning, she woke up naked and sore from the night before, but completely alone. She tried not to be upset, but she was forced to swipe away a few tears as she washed her face and clothed herself. There were several love bites on her breasts and collar bones and the soreness between her legs, proved the night before hadn't been a dream.

She went down to breakfast to with her family and spotted Adam right off the bat. Her heart lifted and she smiled hopefully. That was wiped off her face the second he'd turned away from her pointedly.

All through breakfast she tried to formulate the conversation that would take place between them. As they filed out of the room, he caught her by the elbow.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm kind of sore," She smiled up at him, "But that's to be expected after everything we did."

"But you're okay?" He glanced up as if he was worried that someone would see them.

"I'm fine." She frowned, confused by his distance.

"Good, don't tell your father okay? Or anyone." He shifted and ran a hand through his hair, "Last night never happened."

And then he walked away from her, leaving her behind him to piece her naïve heart back together.

12