She Shifts

Story Info
Shapeshifting wife reflects back...
3.8k words
3.79
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jwooz
jwooz
5 Followers

Not a writer in any sense of the word! Just enjoy putting myself out there. You only live once so try everything.

_____________________________________________

She Shifts

The big cat crouched in hiding. Its senses cranked to high and its muscles like coiled springs waiting to explode into action. Its prey, a doe deer, was about 30 feet below and so far, completely unaware of the danger poised above. The cat listened for the sound of the deer's feet moving in the grass or the sound of it pulling grass from the ground with its teeth.

The doe was below the cat in a ravine that had a small creek that ran through it. The water gently tumbling over the rocks made it slightly harder for the big cat to hear but nowhere near impossible. The sounds told it exactly where the deer was and the cat knew the deer had positioned itself badly. The steep banks of the ravine allowed for only one way out once it needed to escape.

The cat quietly began to move to its position of attack. It slowly and deliberately crept towards a small rock outcropping about 10 feet or so above the ravine bottom and a few feet ahead of the deer. When the cat was in position she used her back right foot to gently nudge a few rocks loose to get the deer's attention just to even the odds a bit. The rocks rolled down the side of the embankment and the deer immediately went on high alert.

Just as the deer turned to run the cat exploded off the ledge and was on the deer's back and shoulder before it had taken two steps. The cat used its strength to pull the animal over on its side as its jaws gently closed around the deer's throat. The cat was careful to not break the skin even though she was perfectly poised and positioned to rip the doe's throat out with one bite and tear.

She held the deer down for a few seconds until it gave up the fight and became still. At that point the cat released the deer and allowed it to run away.

No drug could produce the high the big cat was experiencing. Simply becoming the cat was a rush but experiencing the strength and quickness it possessed and then the hunt, the chase and the catch was exhilarating. But more than anything, being the most dangerous beast in the forest and sensing the fear from every animal around... the feeling of the deer submitting to its fate was almost sexual in its intensity!

As she rose up from the catch she returned to her human form. The process took less than a second and she was once again standing upright. This was always her favorite feeling of the whole event. How the characteristics of what she shifted into affected her for a short time after shifting back. Anything covered with hair caused her hair to grow. Anything aerodynamic left her leaner... thinner. Becoming the big cat was her favorite shift as her hair grew longer and her body became strong with well-defined muscles. Her senses were all still at level 10 and she was aware of the sights, sounds, and smells around her..

She had let the deer live as she always did. She neither wanted to nor needed to kill. Sometimes when she hunted with him, he did though. Not often but occasionally. And on those occasions when he did kill, it excited her as she knew the inevitable sex they would soon share would be furious!

Tonight she had been the cat long enough for her hair to grow down to her ass cheeks and her muscles had become the same as those of a finely tuned Olympic athlete. The senses of the cat were always the last to go away and she loved the ability to see in the dark... to hear every animal. To hear their hearts beating and their breath quicken as they realized danger was near. But what always excited her most was to feel their fear of her.

She raised her arms above her and stretched. Her brunette hair normally fell to her shoulders and she loved the feeling of the now thicker and much longer hair covering her back and laying over the soft skin of her butt cheeks. She reached back and ran her fingers through it and the touch reminded her of how he liked it. How he used it to hold her in place and in control much like a rider would with the reins on a horse. She thought of how they both liked it when he would wrap a handful of it up in his big strong hand and pull her head gently but forcibly back as he fucked her from behind.

She was wet and throbbing now and her thoughts went to him. He was the one who had given her this amazing ability. He was the one who explained how this ability would connect her with him forever. He had explained to her that the most intense shifts would make her hornier than she had ever been before and the she would always desire him over anyone else at those particular times.

He had been completely honest with her about the gift before he passed it to her and this certainly wasn't the first time that she had been here experiencing these feelings. Once again she had told herself that she wouldn't put herself in position of needing him tonight but deep inside she knew she would. And once again she thought of her husband and felt a small bit of guilt that was quickly washed away by her need for him. She knew that a wife should be true to her husband but again, the need was just too strong and the dynamics of their marriage had greatly changed. She knew her husband was out of town before she ever shifted and consequently, she knew how strong the need would be before she ever became the cat. The truth was that she knew exactly how the process would end even as her conscience was telling her it shouldn't!

As the heat pulsed between her legs it was he that she thought of. Not her husband... but him! He was her uncle... well, her husband's uncle and just like so many times before, she wanted him desperately. He was older than her with her being 30 and him in his mid-50's. He was tall and he was handsome with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He wasn't muscled up but he was strong. And he had the most beautiful cock she had ever seen in her life. It was long and thick... circumcised with a perfect head. She thought of how it swung from side to side as he walked. Her husband was a grower but he was a shower! His big dick was a perfect specimen of manhood that she needed again. Tonight!

She allowed herself to fall forward and shifted back to the big cat just in time to land on all fours. As she trotted back through the forest towards the back door of her home she thought of how she got here. She thought about the night he came over and had a few drinks with them and told them he had a gift for her. How he asked her if she believed in magic. How she laughed as he got up and laid his hand on her husband's shoulder and how she stopped laughing as her husband was instantly gone only to be replaced by a pile of clothes with a puppy climbing out of the pile. How he touched the puppy and it became a bird. Another touch and it was a snake. Another touch and it was her husband on all fours on the floor in front of them -- completely nude.

Her husband had no clue how he got down on the floor or how his clothes came off. But she certainly did! She had watched it all.

She remembered how her husband tried to get up but his uncle touched him and turned him back into a dog again. How he then took her hands in his and held them as he talked to her. How he told her this ability to shift herself and others was the gift he wanted to give her as she stared down at the big brown dog standing still beside her leg.

She remembered how he willed her husband to lay down and go to sleep and how the two of them talked for over an hour. How he explained it all to her... what she could and couldn't do. How she could shift into anything alive and retain her thoughts for as long as she wanted. How she could shift anyone else and allow them to be aware of what was happening to them or to remember absolutely nothing of it. How shifting someone else was only temporary for them and would never last more than a couple of hours but how you had complete control over them during that time. How they were completely at your mercy... or your vengeance.

She remembered how he asked her if she wanted to try it. How she nervously had undressed in front of him as she prepared for him to shift her. Her first shift had been a golden retriever. She thought of how good it felt to experience the dog's body as she ran around in the yard. It had amazed her to learn that they could communicate through thoughts. She tried several different animals and finally, when he shifted her back she had asked him what his favorite shift was. It was the big cat and soon that's what they both were as they sprinted through the darkness of the forest.

She got her first of many lessons in hunting that night and was both thrilled and excited to watch him take down a large deer. They were in the forest for hours and when they returned, her husband was himself again and sitting on the back porch as they walked toward him.

She remembered the terror in his eyes and how he froze as the two big cats approached. How the terror turned to shock as the two cats shifted back to their human form. She explicitly remembered the instant heat that enveloped her the second she returned to her body. Her pussy was soaked and her engorged clit was throbbing. Her nipples were hard as rock. She had never felt the need to be fucked so badly in her life and she knew it had to be him. She no longer cared that her husband was there nor would it have mattered if anyone else was there. She had to have him now. This was what it was like to be in heat!

They went right past her husband without a word and she went straight to the floor on all fours. She threw her pile of hair over her shoulder and to the side and as he got behind her. As she felt him in place she reached for his cock to get it inside her but he already had it positioned in place. She pushed back on it as he pushed it inside her. She remembered how he fucked her furiously as she came more times than she ever knew possible. And finally, how it felt when he released and sprayed rope after rope of his hot cum inside her.

She remembered regaining her senses and how she was aware of her husband standing there watching. Her senses were still sharp and she could sense that he was scared but she could also smell his arousal and hear the blood pumping in his hard penis. She realized that watching them had aroused him.

His uncle got up, dressed and left that night whispering in her ear that they would talk again soon. She remembered that her husband never moved or spoke as his uncle walked out the door.

They talked that night and she told him all that had happened and what was going to happen soon, as she explained that she would be accepting the gift. She thought of how she later had sex with him and how he admitted that watching the two of them fuck had turned him on. He understood that it would happen again but he had no clue how often it would be.

She thought of the learning process... of how she had to work with her own moral code. How she learned that possessing the ability to own someone... because quite simply that's what it was, came with great responsibility. She had a temper and had used her gift in anger a few times in the beginning and she knew that was something she had to control. The lady whipping her kid in the Walmart that suddenly found her fat ass naked in the toy aisle with her clothes nowhere to be found was rewarding and funny.

But there was also the time she was furious at her husband and in the heat of the fight she had turned him into a beautiful woman. That wasn't so bad but she had taken it farther. She left him aware while she shifted into a big black well hung athletic man and completely had her way with him for over an hour. She was huge and strong and he was much smaller and weaker. She had made him suck her and swallow her cum. She had used the big black cock to fuck him hard. And in her final act of vengeance, she had him lick the big cock spotlessly clean. No doubt that crossed a line... even though it had excited her greatly. But he now knew his place and she remembered his shame after she shifted him back. Not so much from what happened but from them both knowing how much he had enjoyed it... him having orgasmed several times as she fucked him. She remembered how he had quietly walked away to the bedroom with his head hung down as she smirked at him.

She thought of how things never really were the same between her and her husband after that. How she no longer knew if it was still love for her that he felt or if he now feared her more than he loved her. And truthfully, to her shame she knew that she didn't really care because her absolute power and control over him turned her on. He had become to a large degree submissive to her and just like those animals in the forest, the fear she sensed in him excited her in a way she never expected to feel. She dominated the forest just and she dominated her own house. But that excitement had come with a price and at times she missed the love and trust that they once had.

She had done similar things to him several times afterwards only those times she did not allow him to remember it. Was it cheating when she had also used him as other men? Shifting him into movie stars or athletes and having their bodies fuck her. Her favorite to this day was the black pro football player with the huge black dick. Her husband never had a clue any of this was happening.

He had never understood why his uncle had chosen her but she knew it was because they had always had a connection. She had seen the way he had looked at her before when the family were all together and she knew and enjoyed the fact that his uncle desired her.

And unbeknownst to anyone but them he had taken her years ago. It was while she and her husband were on vacation in another town where his uncle happened to own a cabin. One afternoon they were at a festival there and they ran into him. Since he often stayed there, he knew the town and he took them out dancing and partying.

As the night went on, she danced with both of them and was well aware of his hardness pressed against her as they danced. It turned her on that she was turning him on. Later on that night back at their cabin her husband had passed out which was unusual for him. She knew later that his uncle had somehow made that happen. The two of them sat on the couch and talked. He was seducing her and eventually they kissed. As their tongues explored each other their hands also roamed - his to her breasts and hers to his lap.

She remembered how she got up, took his hand and led him to the bedroom. How they had undressed each other and how stunned she had been as she went to her knees in front of him and was presented with his dick for the first time. She had never seen one so big and perfect and had honestly feared that she might not be able to take it.

She could only get a few inches of it in her mouth and had to use both hands on it to compensate. How she had ate him and how he had licked her and finally, how he had laid her back and began to stretch her as he entered her. How his dick had filled her as it touched places in her that had never been touched. How it had stimulated nerves that had never previously fired. How it was in constant contact with her clitoris during every long stroke. How her orgasm had washed over her completely... so intense that she almost blacked out. How he had finished deep inside her and how she had felt the hot jets of his cum squirt against her cervix. And finally, how it had seemed to take forever as he gently removed his length and girth from inside her.

That time was cheating! She had never told her husband what had happened and he had never suspected anything. He had slept in a chair all night and she had removed the sheets the next morning as it was their last day there.

She reached her back yard and as she stepped on to the back porch she shifted back to herself. She stepped inside the door and in the dark and quiet of the empty house she used her thoughts to reach out to him. And she felt him there. She could tell that he was at his boat house a few miles away. She could tell that he was alone and that he wanted her. She was soaking wet now.

She wouldn't take the time to drive. She went back out the door and shifted to an eagle as she stepped off of the porch and she was gone, soaring over her house and the houses below. She flew straight to the lake and easily picked out his boat from the air. She landed on the top deck rail and then shifted back to herself as she dropped to the deck. She loved the feeling of her long hair swishing from side to side over her skin as she walked and she knew his hands would soon be in it. She was almost overcome with the heat from him and she throbbed and dripped as she walked down the stairs.

As she opened the door to the salon where he was waiting for her she knew what he wanted. They were well past speaking and simply communicated through their thoughts. She knew he wanted her to take him into her mouth and as bad as she wanted and needed him to fuck her, her desire to please him was even stronger.

He was nude also and she stepped in front of him and kissed him before dropping to her knees. Her long thick hair pooled around her and as she took him into her hands and her mouth, he wrapped piles of it in his hands and pulled her head to his cock.

After a bit he pulled her up and led her to the bedroom. She was thrilled as he placed her on all fours on the edge of the bed -- her favorite position. She felt him behind her and as always, had to fight the urge to reach behind and guide him into her. He never allowed her to do that. He always held his cock in one hand and after rubbing it up and down her wet slit a few times, he himself guided it into her waiting folds. She felt herself stretching as he entered her and held her head up high to make it easier for him to grab her hair.

He wrapped his fingers in her hair and gently pulled her head back, holding her in place as he began to fuck her with long strokes. As he increased his speed and began to fuck her faster and harder she came for the first time and then once again as he was now furiously pounding her wet pussy. Finally, she came again as she felt him pull her tight and empty his balls inside of her.

As they lay together resting she thought of how many times he had fucked her. They had fucked here at his boathouse, at her house, in the forest, by the side of the lake and so many other places. He had fucked her many times at her house after shifting her husband into a sleeping cat or dog. Having his way with her over and over while her husband peacefully slept... never knowing.

She knew her husband wasn't stupid -- that he knew they were occasionally together but certainly not to the extent they really were. She also knew that he was powerless to do anything about it. She knew he was completely unaware of all of the times his uncle... or even her had shifted him into something and made him sleep while they fucked. Once again, the thought of her power over him and his submission to it bothered her a little but excited and aroused her more. She knew and he knew that she had absolute power over him.

It would be a few days before her husband returned so she decided to stay on the boat. As she pressed back tighter against him she sensed that tomorrow they would hunt. She also sensed that tomorrow he would probably kill. She thought again of how hard he always fucked her after killing and her pussy began to throb once more in anticipation. At last she drifted off to sleep.

jwooz
jwooz
5 Followers