She Should Have Said No

Story Info
A wife plans to turn friends into lovers.
2.9k words
4.17
27.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie should have said no. If it had been anyone else, she'd have done exactly that. But she hadn't. Because Mandy was adamant. And Mandy was her wife. But if Kylie was completely honest, that's not the entire truth. It wasn't just that. It was also, perhaps mainly, because secretly she yearned to be treated like a real woman and because Donny hadn't rejected the idea rather, he'd smiled. Further, when confronted with Kylie's choice, he hadn't broken stride, remaining open, charming, relaxed.

It also helped that Mandy had promised, "Don't worry, it'll be our secret." However, it hadn't helped that Mandy had then laughed as if the awkward bit was over. Still, Kylie determined to let Mandy's amusement slide. She was satisfied Mandy had no idea just how awkward the evening would become, and content any lack of foresight wasn't Mandy's fault. After all, Mandy couldn't possibly be expected to grasp how delicate the task of seducing a lifelong friend. No. She couldn't begin to imagine the complexity in tempting a man who'd stood shoulder to shoulder with you since elementary school, a man who'd showered next to you in the high school locker room.

The very thought made Kylie's cheeks burn beneath her rouge. Her heart sprinted beyond 100 beats per minute as she listened to Donny's melodic voice. A giddy cocktail of angst and expectation whirled within her. Yet, when requested to wait on her wife and her friend, she nodded, making the right noises, despite knowing the longer she let the evening roll on, the more difficult it'd be to disrupt Mandy's plan. And Mandy must have known this too. How could she not? Kylie reasoned; her wife wasn't utterly naive.

Kylie listened and watched, from the kitchen, as Mandy and Donny passionately fondled in front of the open fire. When Mandy giggled, a blizzard of excuses reverberated inside Kylie's head. The reasons why she couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't go through with it howled like hungry wolves. But an avalanche of guilt rapidly smothered those excuses. Donny's expectation formed a millstone, its weight crushing all disapproval. Kylie realized he was wanting it, craving it even -- his gift of black silk stockings and a matching Spanish lace garter belt shouted his enthusiasm.

Kylie's throbbing heart skipped a beat as Mandy called for her to join them in the living room. She steadied herself. Yet, no amount of bracing could fully prepare her for what she would witness. Donny's arm draped around Mandy's exposed shoulder. Her olive skin shimmering in the fire glow. Her long blonde hair dishevelled, her pastel pink cotton blouse crumpled beside her on the sheepskin rug and her white satin bra on full display.

Kylie's spirit screamed while gut-wrenching internal anguish robbed her voice of oxygen. She glared at Mandy. Undaunted, Mandy motioned for Kylie to sit beside Donny, but Kylie's knees turned to jelly.

Eager to consummate her arrangement with Donny the frustration, caused by Kylie's hesitation gnawed at Mandy's fraying nerves, unleashing her inner bitch. Maliciously, she set about stoking Kylie's desire and probing Donny's vices.

"Don't Kylie's legs look stunning in her new stockings? So silky smooth don't you think? It was very thoughtful of you to send her such pretty gifts after your last visit. You know, when she found out you were coming over, she insisted on wearing them. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you put your hand on her knee, just to feel the quality. She was so thrilled when she unwrapped them. Her face glowed with excitement when she read your handwritten card."

Common decency begged her to resist Mandy's temptation but her will succumbed to a desperate hunger. The gentle caress of Donny's palm upon her right knee heralded Kylie's doomed. The last vestige of resistance melted away like mountain snow in the spring. Donny wasn't alone in craving it.

His hand crept beneath the hem of her crepe skirt and her eyes widened. Though his fingertips loitered upon the lace atop her stocking, the flickering flames of his touch penetrated beyond her thigh. She set about convincing herself it was wrong to feel uneasy. After all, Mandy was enthralled with the idea and Donny hadn't hesitated. So, it wasn't as if she was doing anything wrong, was it?

Mandy continued driving the discussion along the road, toward the point of no return. "Kylie, you really should properly thank Donny for the lovely present. I think a kiss on the cheek and a hug would be a nice gesture. What do you think Donny?"

Donny remained speechless, his head nodding in approval.

Kylie drew breath before briefly pressing her painted lips against Donny's stubble and draping her arms around his burly torso. The encounter was fleeting but, to Mandy's obvious satisfaction, the red smudge above Donny's jawline had remained to tell the tale. The scarlet fever of embarrassment swamped Kylie's face.

Nimble as a feline toying with a ball of wool, Mandy turned her attention to Donny, "Doesn't she smell delicious?" Without waiting, Mandy had leapt upon Kylie. "Your fragrance is Intimately Beckham isn't it?" Yet again she had turned to Donny; chortling, "You might want to remember that the next time you're looking for a girly gift for her."

Mandy's persistent banter shunted the friends beyond the precipice. "Kylie, don't you think Donny deserves to see how the rest of his present looks on you? Come on, drop that little black skirt and let him see how your smooth white skin accentuates the femininity of that black lace garter belt."

Kylie offered no defiance. Her palms sweaty, her heart thumping; she stood, stepped backward and turned her back to Donny. She unzipped the skirt and wiggled her hips free before allowing it to slide slowly to down 'till it pooled about her ankles.

Donny's eyes sparkled with delight; his slender lips curved in a devilish grin.

"Oh my, Donny what a massive bulge you have in your jeans." Mandy cooed. "I'm sure Kylie would just love to touch it. Wouldn't you Kylie?"

Mandy trained her eyes on Kylie, "And I'm sure Donny would just love to tap that cute little ass of yours."

Again, Donny agreed without uttering a word, instead, he'd allowed his wanton expression to articulate his thoughts. Lust had banished any hint of their past friendship. Donny raised his imposing frame and turned to confront Kylie.

Kylie stepped out of the skirt and swivelled. She moved cautiously back toward her brawny friend; her wide green eyes fixed upon his burgeoning groin. As she moved within reach, Donny's sinewy hands clasped her buttocks.

A patch a wetness formed, its glossy warmth gradually escaping through Kylie's satin panties. Disappointment toyed with her heart when Donny momentarily released his grip. Bashfully, she unbuttoned his jeans and released Donny's hardness from its denim cradle. Slowly, she began to explore its sweltering length with her fingertips.

Once more, Donny's took hold of her rear. This time, his grasp tightened, his hands kneading her rump with bruising force. Waves of pleasure washed aside any agitation.

Mouth dry, hands trembling with trepidation, Kylie knelt and watched his wooden erection sway like a wind-blown branch while he shoved his jeans from his waist to a resting place below his knees. In that moment, Kylie remained paralysed. Desire and anxiety wrestled for control, each feeding the swarm of butterflies that threatened to escape her stomach.

Mandy giggled. "Watching this is so fucking hot. Kylie, honey, what Donny really wants is for you to suck his dick?"

"Oh, fuck yeah." Donny moaned.

"Come on, Kylie you heard the man. Time to put that tongue of yours to good use." Mandy teased.

Kylie grasped Donny's cock, her shiny red lips parted, and she cautiously licked the swollen head of his erection. Her lips slid effortlessly over his hot salty flesh 'till it filled her mouth to the brim. She almost gagged, his hands pressing firmly against the back of her head while it bobbled between his muscular thighs. Even then, Kylie's emotions had teetered between excitement and shame.

When Donny finally exploded, she closed her eyes. As she swallowed his molten cum, visions floated through her frenzied mind.

Three days earlier, Donny had arrived unannounced. Kylie's blood had turned to ice as Donny's knocked and shouted, "Anyone home?" She shivered when Mandy demanded she answer the front door. Dressed as a maid, Kylie had begged her wife to reconsider but before she'd a chance to finish the plea, Mandy shot her down. "Weren't you the one who begged with me to let you dress as a maid? And I know I heard you promise to be the perfect maid if I said yes. And doesn't a perfect maid do as she's told?"

It was true the Mandy had not lied; she'd made it plain she wasn't keen on Kylie dressing up, in fact, it was something she dreaded agreeing to and there would be serious ramifications for their relationship. In Addition, to be fair, Mandy gave her every opportunity to reconsider. So, Kylie had no justification to complain.

Still, Mandy's truth wasn't the whole truth. When Kyle had first raised the prospect of dressing as a woman, Mandy had flatly refused to entertain the idea even suggesting Kylie see a psychiatrist. Kyle had agreed never to raise the subject again.

But Kylie wouldn't be silenced, and she began to dress in secret. Inevitably, however, Mandy had stumbled upon Kylie clandestine existence. Recognising that Kylie would not disappear from their lives, Mandy begrudgingly accepted her presence.

Their relationship had become decidedly frosty, however, when Kylie determined to live as a woman full-time and quit her job in fear that her employer would label her a tranny and a faggot.

Mandy had screamed, "What the fuck are you going to do, if you can't leave the house? Maybe I should make you, my maid? Is that the future you want for us?"

Kylie had needed time to build her courage and confidence before she could face the outside world as a woman. There was so much she needed to learn if she was to 'pass' as a woman; make-up, grooming, deportment, dressing to suit her shape and modulating her voice. The opportunity to be Mandy's maid provided her with that time.

Kylie trembled almost stumbling, the squarish three-inch heels of her Mary Jane's clattering upon the tiled entry as she approached the door. Once exposed, there would be no opportunity to deny the whole thing. Donny would have a million questions he'd want to know everything, he'd scoff, and he'd never understand.

Panic had driven a thousand tangled thoughts through Kylie's mind before she wrapped her freshly polished fingernails around the doorknob.

With the door opened and she had witnessed the bewildered expression in Donny's pale blue eyes. Kylie felt aggrieved that Mandy had made this happen. However, somewhat curiously, she had also experienced a wave of pleasure that she could, at last, cease suppressing the reality of who she was. Kylie wasn't entirely ready for the whole world to know her truth, but she was tired of hiding her identity in the shadows.

Upon arriving at his friend's house, he'd been baffled by the young woman staring at him across the threshold. Donny was slow to grasp the situation. He smiled quizzically.

He'd been surprised by Mandy's dinner invitation. In fact, he'd been more than surprised more like astounded.

He'd struggled following his marriage breakdown, his social life had dropped off when he moved to the smaller flat. He could no longer afford to spend his evenings in the club. He hadn't seen Kyle in almost a year. For a time, he's been angered believing that Kyle had abandoned him.

Mandy's invitation had made him wonder. In particular, her response to his acceptance. "That's wonderful I'm quite looking forward to having some male company for a change." He'd played those words over in his head several times trying to make sense of them."

It was not until the moment Kylie invited him inside that he'd discovered the rhyme and reason. There was an awkward moment of silence, where the colour had drained from Donny's face. It had been left to Mandy to fill the void. To Kylie's astonishment, she kissed Donny on the lips and took his hand.

"I'm sorry, you haven't met my maid, Kylie. She hasn't been with me long." She turned to Kylie, "It'd be going on six months now, wouldn't it?" Mandy hadn't waited for a reply. Kylie, sweetie, why don't you fetch a glass of wine for Donny. As I recall he's partial to the Cabernet Sauvignon. And you can fetch one for me too but make mine a Chardonnay."

By the time Kylie had returned with their wine, Mandy and Donny were seated snuggly on the sofa and Donny had found his footing. He scrutinised Kylie's every movement as if searching for a sign of his former friend, "So it's just you two girls living alone in this big old house?"

Mandy had jumped at the opportunity this question presented. "Yes, just us girls. Ever since Kyle became Kylie, and Kylie doesn't go out much. She's a real homebody. So, we don't go out together. I've missed going out as a couple. In truth, since Kylie moved in, there's been quite a few things I've missed. The sort of things you can only do with a man. I am so happy that you decided to come for dinner and I'm pretty sure Kylie thinks so too. I'm sure she be happy to talk to an old friend again and to have the chance to discuss how the decision to live life as a woman was the right decision for her."

Kylie's eyes and heart had plummeted to her shoes. Icicles had, once more, filled her veins, a shiver darted down her spine.

"Is that true, Kylie? Donny asked.

Kylie had nodded without lifting her gaze. She idly rubbed at her forearm trying to erase the goosebumps.

In reality, there had been no decision to make. Living as a woman wasn't a choice, it was a pre-ordained necessity. Kylie wouldn't have chosen this road. She wouldn't have given up her job but had no choice. She knew her employer and co-workers would never accept her as a woman. She hadn't wanted to sleep in the guest room, but Mandy couldn't bring herself to sleep in the same bed as a woman. She couldn't expect Donny to understand how bittersweet coming out had been. It had been easier to simply agree.

In the end, Kylie had quietly sighed when Mandy sent her to the kitchen. Donny had been pleasant, while he questioned her about the transformation, he did not, as she'd feared, belittle her. For which she was grateful. She'd even congratulated him on appreciating that the right to live as her true self was a basic human right and for stating that there was no reason why she should feel uncomfortable about it. Still, their dialogue had been difficult, and she'd been pleased to end it.

As the evening wore on, Mandy had kept Kylie occupied serving dinner and drinks to her and Donny. From what Kylie had been able to observe, Donny was just as friendly, engaging, and chatty as he had always been. It had been years since Kylie had seen Mandy so flirtatiously attentive. Kylie had shuddered fearing Mandy's purpose was less than pure.

Once the dessert dishes had been cleared, Mandy had summoned Kylie to join them in the living room. There, Mandy had made obvious her objective. She had invited Donny to move in. After dropping that bombshell, she had waited silently fully anticipating the hesitation, the sense of uncertainty, the realisation she'd proposed an uncommon bargain.

And then Kylie had seen it - a transitory change of expression, so brief in fact that she'd almost missed it. But in that split second, Donny had smiled, almost as though metaphorically licking his thin lips.

Kylie had given Mandy a petulant glare and she'd prepared to stamp her feet. Then something odd happened. Instead of cutting the conversation short and declaring her objections. Kylie's thoughts had frozen, and this allowed Mandy to simply carry on.

Mandy's smile had broadened, becoming wider than ever. The contemptuous and domineering manner in which she continued had stunned Kylie and captivated Donny. And when Mandy had finished unfurling her plan, they had both acquiesced, Kylie with a hint of resignation, Donny with more than a whiff of enthusiasm.

The next afternoon when Donny's gifts had arrived, Kylie found herself awash on a tide of trepidation and excitement. How could she refuse gifts so feminine yet how could she accept something so intimate? She had wanted to accept the present and she had known Mandy would approve of that decision. Yet, she had remained reticent to encourage Donny to believe she was willing to move to that level of intimacy.

Kylie's cheeks had burned brightly as she read Donny's handwritten card; 'I hope these will help you to feel like the woman you are. I'd love to see you wearing them.'

Mandy's voice woke Kylie from her dreaming, "Kylie, sweetie, you need to finish your cleaning and don't forget Donny and I will have French Toast for breakfast. You can deliver it to the master bedroom at 9 am sharp. We should both be awake and showered by then."