She Shrank Him!

Story Info
He should have kept his mouth shut!
6.4k words
3.91
8.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another fantasy of mine that depicts a wife who got tired of all the abuse she got from her husband and did something about it. All names are fictional and everyone is at least 21 years of age.

*****

Robert (Bob) Henry met Kaitlynn (Kate) Cunningham at a singles bowling party sponsored by their place of employment. It was almost love at first sight for both of them. They had a wonderful time rolling the ball down the lanes and anyone could see those two would become an item. The bowling scores meant nothing to them as they were much more interested in each other.

Bob didn't even know the 5'9" brown haired beauty worked at the same pharmaceutical as he did and was very surprised to see someone as pretty as her at the bowling alley that afternoon. But she WAS there and he wanted to find out more about her, so he asked her on a date and she accepted.

Bob stood about 6'1" and was in great shape. He was very athletic, playing basketball and baseball, and he was quite competitive and hated to lose at anything, even bowling.

Kate was not only gorgeous but was also competitive but to a lesser degree than Bob, but whenever she played board games (which she loved doing) she didn't get ticked off if she lost. It was tennis and basketball where she had difficulty losing and as she found out she did not like losing in bowling either.

But as they competed against each other they both held back in their strong desire to win and instead had friendly games with each of them winning three times. After they were finished bowling they found a table in the snack area and sat there talking for a long time. Both of them came from families where they were the only child. Bob unfortunately had lost his parents in an auto accident a few years ago and the only reason he wasn't with them was because he was ill and stayed home. Kate loved her mother and didn't know what happened to her dad.

Bob, who had been at the firm for ten years, found out that Kate actually had four years seniority over HIM, and that didn't sit well with him. She didn't know it yet but Bob was a selfish man who always wanted his own way. Kate saw a change in his attitude but she kept that to herself. She was really hoping it would work out with him because at 28 years of age she felt it was time to settle down in marriage, and she was very happy when he asked her on a date.

*****

They agreed on a 6 PM date that would take them to the finest Italian restaurant in town. Bob was right on time and was very friendly with Kate. He knocked on the door like a gentleman should and complimented her on her pretty dress that she wore. Kate had also been to the hairdresser that morning and she looked stunning. Bob was proud to be seen in the presence of the gorgeous brunette. As they were leaving Kate's house, her mother, who was a stunningly beautiful woman in her early 50's, wished them a good evening.

Dinner was nice as the two of them enjoyed each other's company and some very delicious pasta. They ate then talked until about 9 o'clock when the restaurant was beginning to close. They got to know each other pretty well and agreed to see each other again.

Bob and Kate dated steadily for a year and a half until he finally asked for her hand in marriage. She happily accepted and the first person she shared the good news with was her mother. Kate and her mother spent a lot of time together making wedding plans because they both wanted the ceremony to be the best ever. Bob was happy with the plans when he heard about them and could hardly wait to get his beautiful wife-to-be in bed. Kate's mom, Mary, was very happy for her daughter and she would do her best to make this wedding a big success.

Kate said thank you to her mother and wished her dad was there. Mary just nodded her head.

*****

After the wedding at Kate's church they drove to the reception at the same restaurant where they had their first date. There were about 100 guests in attendance and even though her mother was not rich in any way she was happy to pay for her daughter's happiness. Kate's dream wedding had turned out to be just as she envisioned and she was very happy. Kate looked beautiful in her white wedding dress, but it was her mother who wowed everyone. She looked stunning in her short yellow minidress that showed every curve on her luscious body, but what REALLY caught the guests' attention were the ultra gorgeous legs of the former champion dancer.

*****

Bob and Kate went to Niagara Falls for their honeymoon. They had reserved a lovely honeymoon suite for a week and Kate was never happier in her life. She had never been to the Falls before and was really enjoying the sights. Bob, of course, had his sights on his new wife's fine body and after dinner the first day they were there he could hardly wait to get his hands on her in bed. Kate had a very beautiful face and even though she wasn't thin her body was gorgeous. If there was a celebrity she resembled it was super model Ashley Graham except Kate had a prettier face. Kate weighed about 140 or 145 pounds with thighs that could smother a man.

Bob wanted to get right to the sex part of their marriage but he was surprised and upset that she had her monthly period at that time. Without even thinking about his wife's feelings, he erupted and screamed at her, "Now?! How the hell could you have it NOW?" as if it was her fault. And despite how lousy SHE felt she tried to calm the storm by speaking softly to him.

"Bob, I could jerk you off instead. I can't help it I got my period. It wasn't as if I planned it this way or I was hoping for it to come now. What if I do you orally? Would THAT help?"

In a fit of childish anger he said to her, "No! That's not the way it works! I wanted to have sex with you tonight and you blew it! I'm going to bed!"

The surprised Kate just sat on the bed in her new lingerie. She felt blindsided at how he talked to her. She never saw his lousy attitude before they got married. She felt so let down so she grabbed a book and read for about an hour before she fell asleep herself.

*****

The next morning they got up and showered and got ready for breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Bob didn't want to shower with her so they did it separately. He was still in a piss poor mood even after sleeping all night. So after breakfast they went back to their room and tried to figure out what they would do that day.

"Do you want to wrestle?" she asked him nicely. Kate was trying everything she could to get him in a better mood but it just wasn't working for the spoiled prick.

"No, not really. What I want to do is FUCK you! You're my WIFE!" he exclaimed.

"I want to do it, too, Bob but I can't right now. Perhaps in a few days when my period is over. Bob, I can't help what happened. And I wish you wouldn't talk to me that way."

"You're the one who made these plans. Couldn't you tell when your period was due? Now you screwed up everything!"

Kate sat on the edge of the bed and just looked at him without saying a word. She had finally seen that he had no concern for her feelings at all. She thought that perhaps she should have checked him out more closely. But she was married now and there was no turning back, at least not already. Deep inside she felt that she wanted to cry.

For the next several days the couple didn't do much at all. Bob spent a lot of time in the hotel's bar and Kate spent most of her time in the room reading her book and talking to her mother on the phone.

Toward the end of the week and just before they were about to leave and return home, Kate said her period was over. At first he didn't want to do anything but by the afternoon of their final day at Niagara Falls he agreed to having sex. Kate was ready and looked so sexy as she got into the bed. They kissed a little but not nearly enough for her. His aim was to get his dick into his wife and fuck her. Not make love to her but fuck her as hard as he could.

And that's what he did. He was only concerned about HIS feelings and not hers at all, and after about five minutes he shot his load and crawled off her and out of bed. Kate was very unsatisfied and said to him, "Is that it? Are you done already? I thought we were doing this for each other."

"Kate, you blew it the first day here. That's not my problem!" he said as he got dressed.

She was not only unsatisfied but she was hurt. This marriage HAS to get better and soon. She hopped off the bed, got dressed, and grabbed her Harry Potter book again. Bob was headed for the door when she asked him where he was going.

"I'm going down to the bar for a drink or two. Do you want to come along?" he told her even though she could tell he didn't want her to go.

"No. I am going to just relax and read my book." she said. And he left, slamming the door behind him.

Needless to say, Kate was highly pissed at her husband. She could hardly wait to get back home and talk to her mom.

*****

The return trip home was uneventful. The newlyweds barely talked to each other and she was looking forward to seeing her mom again. After they arrived home Bob went out without saying where he was going. Kate called her mom and asked if she was busy. Her mother said no and that she was free if she wanted to come over.

Kate arrived at her mother's in less than fifteen minutes. Her mom fixed them both some hot tea and they sat at the kitchen table and talked. As they sat across from each other Kate was in awe at how pretty her mother looked. Mary Cunningham was in her early 50's but looked as young and fresh as a woman in her early 30's. And she seemed to have her life in order, too.

"How was your honeymoon, Katie? Did you have a good time with Bob?" her mom said.

"Mom, it was lousy!" Kate said and then proceeded to tell her all about it and how selfish her husband was. "I don't even think I want to live with him anymore. I think I want a divorce!" and she started crying.

"I can understand what you're saying, my dear. I went through the same thing with your father," her mother said.

Kate stopped sobbing and asked her mom, "What do you mean, Mom? By the way, whatever happened to Dad?" asked Kate.

Her mother sat there and thought for awhile, then said, "I'm going to share something with you but only if you promise to never tell anyone."

"Okay, Mom, I promise. No matter how bad it is I will never tell anyone," Kate said.

"Okay, I'll start from the beginning. When your father and I met he was the nicest guy I ever knew. He would surprise me with gifts while we were dating and he was always the most caring man, too. It was a great relationship we had and I thought for sure it would even get better when we had a baby. But when we got pregnant he changed almost overnight. I put up with it for a long, long time until one day I just had enough. You were probably about 14 at that time so for all those years he was very abusive, verbally and physically, although it NEVER happened when you or anyone else was around."

"About that time I got very involved with the Harry Potter series and learned a few things in it. I read it because basically I didn't have much else to do and I hated when your dad got home from work. It usually ended up with us getting into a fight."

Kate interrupted and told her mom that she had begun reading that book too.

Her mother then continued, "The abuse I was receiving was not something I deserved or wanted. As I kept reading the book I came to a place where someone named Zygmunt Budge formulated a shrinking potion to use on some of his subjects. He gathered up some shrivelfigs, ruby blood, daisyrods, a couple hairy caterpillars, and some wormwood and made a shrinking potion out of it. As I got more interested in the book I learned exactly how he mixed it up and came up with my own potion, not really expecting it to work. But, I thought, what the heck, what do I have to lose."

"Your father continued with the abuse until I finally said to myself enough is enough! I slowly added some of the potion to his dinner at night just as a test and much to my surprise he began getting smaller, just a little bit where he didn't even notice it. But I did! I could hardly believe it. That stuff was WORKING!"

"So what happened to him, Mom?" asked Kate. "Is that why I haven't see my dad since I was a teenager?"

"I'm getting to that," she continued. "Even after all those years of abuse I didn't want to kill him. I wanted him under my control to show him how much of a prick he'd been to me and to teach him that he missed out on a very good marriage."

"So I started secretly feeding him that potion each day and he began getting smaller and smaller. I made him quit his job because he couldn't go to work in his condition. And I felt so good about myself that my abusive husband was now under my full control. If he tried to resist anything I did I was now much bigger than him and I easily overpowered him. My WHOLE life got better and I was so much happier!"

"But once he knew what you were doing why didn't he stop you?" Kate asked.

"Because it was too late and he couldn't stop me! He tried to but by then he had become smaller AND weaker and I easily overpowered him and force fed the potion to him by sitting on him and pinning his arms down with my legs. I would then grab his cheeks with my thumb and forefinger on one hand and squeeze until his mouth opened and, walla, he was done. I easily dropped some potion into his mouth and forced him to swallow it by holding his mouth shut and tickling his throat. If you do it right they can't help but to swallow. He was done!"

"If you didn't want to kill him, what happened to him?" Kate asked.

"He lives in the spare room on the second floor," her mother said matter-of-factly.

"You mean he's still ALIVE?" Kate asked.

"Yes, I made a room for him out of the extra room on the second floor. He lives in a cage and I let him out at times to give him a break from being all scrunched up. I also have made him wear a cock cage so he doesn't get any ideas there. The potion also takes away any erections so he's basically impotent. Do you want to go see him?"

"Yeah, sure," Kate said, and she and her mom went up the stairs to where her dad was imprisoned. The first thing Kate saw when her mother opened the door was a large pet cage in the one corner of the room. Then she noticed some movement in the cage and when she looked closer she saw that it was her dad. Wow, she thought, he must have really pissed off Mom. As her mother said, he was down to about three feet tall from his natural height of 6 feet 2 inches. Kate was getting very interested in that potion!

"What do you think?" Mom asked her daughter.

"I LOVE it!" Kate replied. "Do you think it will work on Bob?"

"It worked on your dad and they were both about the same size. So, sure, it should work on Bob."

Kate then said, "How long does it take, you know, to get him to about three feet tall? And what if he learned his lesson and wanted to get back to his normal size?"

"It took me about three days to shrink your dad. And guess what? We used to do some friendly, sexual wrestling and he always controlled what went on. If I didn't do it or anything else just the way HE wanted it, I would most likely get a spanking. And it wasn't a playful spanking either. Now as you can see he's much smaller than me and he's the one who gets spanked. Plus when we wrestled and if I was sitting on him, he could easily push me off and get on top of me. No more! If I sit on him now I stay on top as long as I want. And I don't even have to use my hands to hold him down. Just my gorgeous legs, that's all," she teased. "Do you want to see a demonstration?"

"Sure, Mom. Why not?" Kate said.

"Okay," her mother said as she stood up and took off her slacks.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"I always sit on him wearing just my panties. That way it's more humiliating to him and I feel much better seeing my pretty, smooth legs holding him down. Wait until you do it to Bob. You'll see."

Mary Cunningham then stooped down and unlocked the cage that her husband was in. He tried to get away from her when she reached inside the cage but there was only so far he could go and she easily grabbed him and pulled him out. He barely came to her waist and she was much stronger than him, so she easily put him onto his back and straddled his body.

She simply sat on the shrunken man, holding him down to the floor with her toned and beautiful legs, making it impossible for him to move at all. As she looked down right into his eyes, she said, "You sorry asshole! This was all yours until you got greedy and became a prick. Now for the rest of your life you will be a slave to me and there's no way you can get out of it. You'll live in that stupid little cage and you'll never grow up again. Isn't that nice, honey, knowing you'll always be under me, literally?"

Kate then said to her mother, "Mom, you really ARE in total control of him! He can't even move and even if he could what would he ever do with you? You're way too big for him. That is so cool, Mom! Can that happen with me and Bob, too?" Then she stood over him as her Mother had him captive under her body and teasingly said, "Hi, Dad. How's the weather down there?" And both girls laughed.

"Yes, Kate, honey. And you won't even have to mix the potion because I already mixed more than I'll ever need. I'll give you a bottleful and you take it with you."

Mary then inched herself up on her husband's chest until she was sitting right on his face. He couldn't breathe and he wasn't strong enough to push her off so he passed out. She got off him and easily shoved him back into his cage and locked the door. The little 3-foot man stayed asleep until the next morning when his alarm woke him up at 5 AM.

"Mom, how often do you let him out of his cage? And do you always sit on him like that?" Kate asked.

"I allow him to come out four times a day. He has freedom of the house, to eat and go to the bathroom, things like that. He can even go outside. And I LOVE sitting on him like that! I LOVE the feel of his face against my thighs especially knowing he can't escape."

"But aren't you afraid he'll run away when you let his outside?" Kate asked.

"He tried that once a few years ago, but I reported it to the police and they found him and brought him back. They actually thought he was my son. So I locked him back up. When I took him out of his cage the next time I sat on him and knocked him out. That was the FIRST time I did that, but while he was out I put an electronic unbreakable cord around his neck that gives off painful electric impulses whenever I push this button," she said as she showed Kate her little remote. "He hasn't tried that crap since."

"Where did you get THAT?" Kate asked.

"I bought it online. But it's always been a habit of mine that I buy two when I get something like that, so if you want my other one I'll order another so I have a backup. Go ahead, take it."

"Thank you, Mom. It all sounds so exciting. I think I'll go now. I can hardly wait to get the ball rolling on Bob! He has turned out to be such an asshole and I can't wait to show him who's boss!"

"If you run into any difficulty give me a call," her mom said.

"Thanks, Mom. But can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, honey, go ahead."

"You look so good and in shape for someone in her early 50's. How do you do it?"

"It started back when your dad was being an asshole. I tried to stay in great shape for him so I took up jogging and going to the gym. And at the same time I started doing martial arts to defend myself from chumps when I was jogging and from your dad in case he ever tried something dumb. That was years ago and I never stopped. Even before he was shrunk if he ever tried to physically mess with me he would find himself on his back and unable to move, which he did once and learned his lesson. And did I EVER feel good about THAT? Now I really don't even need it because I'd whip his ass in a second!"

12