She Shrank Him!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Kate stopped off at a Chinese restaurant and bought a quart of chicken and broccoli for dinner. She wasn't in the mood to make dinner and she wanted to be able to easily spike the food with the shrinking potion her mother gave her. After seeing how well it worked for her mother as she shrank her dad and how she had complete control of her 3-foot husband, Kate could hardly wait until it took effect on Bob. She had already thought in her mind how Bob would become under her power and she was excited.

Kate was sitting at the kitchen table when Bob got home from work. He was a little late from when he usually got home but she didn't say anything lest he go off on some tirade like he did before. "Hi, Bob," she said.

He didn't even acknowledge her greeting but went right passed her to the bedroom. She could hear him brushing his teeth and gargling in the bathroom so she knew he had a few drinks on the way home. When he was finished he came out to the kitchen where Kate was still sitting and sat down. "What's for dinner?" he asked. She felt like saying that it seemed like he already had a liquid dinner but she held her tongue, this time.

"I went to the Chinese place and bought some chicken and broccoli. You seemed to like it whenever we got it."

"I guess it will do," he said and then added, "I want a divorce."

Kate thought to herself as she looked at him, 'I can never please this ungrateful son-of-a-bitch. Well, that's okay because shortly there will be some changes, that's for sure', and she didn't even acknowledge what he said about a divorce.

She then got up and prepared dinner by putting his spiked plate in the microwave oven to get it heated. When it was done she placed it in front of him and the miserable asshole didn't even wait a few minutes so they could eat together. She then warmed hers up, too, and placed it at her chair on the table and began eating. There was no conversation between the two of them. No thank you from him, no asking how was her day. Nothing, until he asked her if she heard what he said.

Kate replied, "Yes, I heard you. And how was your day?" All he said was "Okay" as he finished up his plate and got up and left the table. He didn't even take his dirty plate to the sink. He then went out the door but didn't tell her where he was going.

"That's okay, you bona fide asshole!" she said to no one. "Things are about to change around here and you are not going to like it. I, on the other hand, am going to LOVE it!"

Things were bad in their marriage and Kate knew it wasn't because of anything she did. But one thing for sure, she was sick and tired of him being such a jerk. And about three days later she saw it was happening. His clothes looked big on him and she knew why. Mom's potion had begun to kick in and she LOVED it. She went out to a used clothing shop that day while he was gone and bought him some smaller clothes and a large pet cage which she took to the second floor spare bedroom and set it up.

When Bob awoke the next day he came into the kitchen where Kate was already sitting drinking her coffee. He was down to about forty inches and she towered over him. "Good morning, little man. How do you like your new self?"

He came right up to her and shouted at her, "What the fuck did you do to me, you damn witch?"

Immediately the beautiful, taller wife grabbed him by the waist and threw him to the floor where she straddled his chest and pinned his puny arms with her legs. Kate was only wearing panties and a top as she took her mom's advice to have her legs bare when she overtook him. She wasn't sure but she thought she could actually feel him still shrinking. That was a turn on for her and her sweet pussy became very moist.

As she sat on his pinned body she looked down at him in total confidence and said to him, "Our marriage up to now has really sucked! You are the most ungrateful, selfish bastard I have even known." Bob tried to get up but she had him pinned so tightly that he wasn't going anywhere. "Here we are, married for nine months and we have never had any sex at all. And that's your fault, you creep. And you have the BALLS to say you want a DIVORCE? Ain't happenin' pal! From now on I make all the rules around here and you WILL do as I say."

She then put a piece of duct tape over his mouth. "Here. That's so you can't say a damn word because I'm doing all the talking! I'll fill you in on what's happening. The other night for dinner we had Chinese take out and it was chicken with broccoli, your favorite. I go through the trouble of getting what you like and you couldn't even say thank you. You miserable bastard! I would divorce your sorry ass except instead I'm going to really enjoy what I'm about to do to you."

"I spiked your food with some shrinking potion that I got from my mom. She used it on my dad because he was a filthy, selfish bastard just like you've become. She's had him shrunken and living in a pet cage for about four years and it's working out great. You have a few inches to go until you're down to three feet. You will live in the second bedroom in a pet cage just like Dad. I will feed you, I will control you, and whenever I feel like it I will sit on you and smother you until you pass out. You will learn what it's like to smell my sweet pussy and my luscious ass and you'll get used to it. We could have had a nice marriage but you didn't want it that way. Too bad and too late now. This potion will last until the day you die."

Bob tried to say something but the tape wouldn't allow it. After a while of listening to him mumble, she pulled back the tape so he could speak. "Kate, I'm very sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Can we start over?"

She put the tape back over his mouth and said to him, "I just told you the potion is irreversible. I couldn't change the effects of it if I wanted to. Which I DON'T! This is how it will be forever, unless, of course, if I find a NICE man and WE get married. Then I will continue adding the potion until you just fade away and are no more. You make me sick!"

Kate did just as her mother did to her dad. She sat on him and smothered him until he passed out, then she put him into his brand new home, the pet cage, and locked the door to keep him in. She just sat there on her knees looking at what had conspired and she felt so good about it that her pussy started to get moist. She reached into her panties and gently rubbed and tickled her cunt, and after trying to hold back she couldn't stand it anymore and let loose with a tremendous orgasm. She then rolled onto the floor and lay there for a few minutes, pondering what just happened. 'Oh, this is SO cool! I can't wait to tell Mom'.

*****

Kate was still rather young and in her early 30's and she still had a desire to have a family. She knew it wouldn't be with Bob but she was in control of her life and began dating again. She was still a good looking woman and she couldn't understand why she was still single, having gotten divorced from her husband a few months earlier. She claimed he abandoned her and since no one could find him the divorce judge ruled in her favor.

One day as she was at her mom's house they got to talking about her desire to have a baby. She told her mom she knows she could never get pregnant from Bob so she was getting anxious that she would never be a mother.

"Why?" her mom asked.

"Well, Mom, it takes a man to get a woman pregnant!" Kate replied.

"Yeah? And don't you have a man all locked up at home?"

"Yes, Mom, of course I do," Kate replied.

"Then what is your problem? Get on it as soon as you get home! Tie him up so he can't fight you and jerk his sorry ass off."

"Then put the cum in me so I can get pregnant? Mom, you're so good. Why didn't I think of that?" said Kate.

"Did you want me to help?" Mary asked. "I am very willing, you know. And I would love to be a grandmother."

"Sure! That would be wonderful!" Kate replied.

*****

At Kate's house they sat in the kitchen drinking tea and discussed how they would do it. Kate would be sitting on Bob's legs, nude, and would do the jerking off. That way she could scoop up some of the cum and insert it right away. Mary would be sitting on his outstretched arms, above his head, so he couldn't resist in any way.

"Kate," her mother said, "do you mind if I take off my slacks and sit on him with my bare legs? That might help him get his little dickie hard when he feels my supple, smooth legs against his cheeks."

"That's a great idea, Mom. You do have super legs, you know," Kate said as she reached over and touched them. "How do you keep them so smooth?"

"I never shave my thighs. I use Nair and a lot of lotion. Thanks for the compliments. Now let's go do what we set out to do."

After they finished their tea they went up to the second bedroom where Bob was locked up. Kate took off her slacks and got down on her knees at the cage door. She unlocked the door and swung the door open. "Here, Bobby, come over here to me," she said.

At first he thought about resisting but when she grabbed his ankle he gave in. After all, he was so much smaller and weaker than she so he wouldn't get away anyhow. She pulled on his ankle and brought him out of the cage onto the open floor. Mary, who had already removed her pants, then quickly pulled his arms up and along side his head and sat on him, pinning his arms to his head with her thighs where he couldn't move. He was kicking with his feet but was going nowhere.

Kate was in no hurry as she sat on his knees to further hold him still. She then reached down and removed his cock cage by unlocking it with the key that she always had in her possession. With all the fine skin he was feeling his little inch- and-a-half dick began to grow. When it reached the erect length of about 3 inches Kate began to jerk him off. It didn't take too long until he began moaning and soon after shot his cum all over his thighs. He was really horny after being locked up for weeks!

"Thank you, Bobby," she teased as she scooped up some of his seed and inserted it into her sweet pussy. "I'll let you know when we will do this again. If I don't get pregnant I'll be back soon."

She looked up at her mom and asked her if she thought it would work. Mary replied, "I don't see why not. It's all up to nature so we'll have to wait a few weeks to be sure." Kate wasn't into incestual sex but if she was she KNEW she could get into licking her mom's fine pussy.

*****

A couple weeks later the anxious Kate went to the drugstore and bought a pregnancy test kit. It tested positive! She quickly called her mom and told her the news, but her mom told her to be sure by going to a pregnancy care center or a doctor. Her mother said another possibility is a walk-in clinic. Kate was hoping her mom would tell her it's a sure sign that she was with child so she became nervous.

"Mom, would you go with me?" she asked.

"Sure, honey. How about this afternoon?"

"Okay."

Her mother picked her up about 2 PM and drove her to the clinic and was told to wait in the lounge until the test was complete. Minutes later as Mrs. Cunningham was waiting for her daughter, Kate came out and sat next to her. "Mom, I'm pregnant!" she exclaimed, trying not to make it known to the whole office. "Can we go?"

"Sure, honey," she said and walked out the door and to the car. When they were both in the car Mary reached over and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek. "I am so excited for you! I would love to just reach down and put my hand on your pussy."

"MOTHER! I am not LIKE that!" Kate said.

"That's okay, my dear. I wasn't sure. I wasn't like that either until I shrank your father. I felt I was way too young to discontinue having sex so I tried another woman. I found out it was much better than having some guy stick his dick in me. Plus I really enjoy sitting on another woman's face and having her use her tongue on me. You should try it!" she said as she gently rubbed Kate's snatch.

"Mom. Please stop," Kate said softly. Mary could tell her daughter was giving in to her. "Please." But Mrs. Cunningham continued doing what she was doing anyway. Kate, who didn't put her panties back on after her doctor's visit, was now moaning and squirming a bit on her seat and really didn't try to stop her mother. Mary knew she had her daughter under control.

"Go ahead, my sweetie. Just give in to the softness and the pleasure, and all by your own mother. Don't try to stop your feelings," she said as she kept rubbing so soft and gentle. "Just imagine if that was my soft tongue down there next to your perfect thighs. Can you imagine that?"

Kate couldn't hold back anymore and with a loud moan she came all over her mom's hand. "Damn, Mom, that was great!" she said, and reached over to her mom and gave her a big kiss on her mouth.

With a small triumphant smile Mary knew she made her point. "Shall we go home and finish this?"

"Hurry!" Kate said.

12