She Smiled at Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was enamored with the reflection of the stunning, confident young woman looking back at her; sexy as hell in the tight dress with smooth, slender legs, her hips sashaying from side to side with each step. She had it! And then suddenly, she didn't. She had forgotten her manta and misstepped, lurching awkwardly to the side but catching herself before she fell. Looking at herself in the mirror, she let out a happy giggle. So she needed some more practice, but she had it! Liz had never felt as confident and feminine as she had at that moment, and it thrilled her terribly. Her mind informed her body, her body, in turn, expressed the feelings as sexual energy, and she found herself incredibly aroused.

'I just got turned on by myself!' Liz thought with another giggle.

With one last lingering glance at herself in the mirror, she smiled brightly and slipped out of the dress and shoes. Liz had gotten herself so worked up strutting around in her news heels that she was now unbearably horny, and there was only one way to fix that little problem. She grabbed her laptop and crawled onto her bed, clicking through her bookmarks in search of a suitable video to seek release to.

The video she settled on featured a young trans starlet by the name of Ella Hollywood. She was one of Liz's favorites; petite, very cute, and extremely feminine, Ella was everything Liz wanted to see in herself. But she wasn't really why Liz had saved this particular video; that honor belonged to the male actor. Liz didn't know who he was, male porn actors being a dime a dozen, but she knew she loved his ruggedly handsome look and chiseled physique. His big, rock-hard cock was just the icing on the cake.

The video began with the two sitting fully clothed on a couch, Ella talking into a cellphone while the man reached up inside her skirt. Liz let her hand drift up over her thigh, mimicking the motion on her own body as she watched it play out on the screen. The warm tingle of arousal came over her like a gentle wave and her panties tightened as her cock grew stiff against the soft material struggling to contain it. As the actor on screen lifted Ella's skirt and exposed her small, rock-hard cock, Liz rubbed her palm against her throbbing bulge through the fabric. A soft, barely perceptible moan escaped her lips and she shivered in delight at the sensation of the panties shifting against her.

Liz's rubbing and touching grew more direct and more intense as she watched the scene, a small, dark patch spreading against her hip where the cotton absorbed the precum that was already beginning to stream out of her. She loved that she produced a prodigious quantity of the clear, slippery fluid; she thought of it as her own version of getting wet, and getting wet she was. Her panties took on a glossy sheen as her juices seeped in, clinging to her and defining the outline of her cock through the material.

As the video progressed, it cut to the man's big, gorgeous cock already out of his pants, the young starlet reclining away from him with her dainty feet in his lap rubbing her soft soles against his turgid member. Liz bit her lower lip, a tremor of pleasure running through her as she touched herself to the video. When she had first stumbled upon this particular pornographic gem, she had never thought much about a connection between feet and sex, but the notion seemed so foreign and taboo that it excited her terribly. If there was a way to pleasure a penis, Liz wanted to be good at it.

When the scene cut to the actress hungrily devouring her male counterpart's big cock, Liz let out another soft moan and lifted her butt from the bed to peel away her panties. Strings of thick, clear fluid connected her throbbing cock to the material until the tension broke and they fell back against her, leaving glistening trails against her shaved pubis. Slick with her natural lubrication, her fingers danced across the length of her shaft sending waves of pleasure through her while she watched with arousal and jealousy as Ella sucked that big, powerful dick. Lifting her fingers to her mouth, Liz gingerly lapped at her sweet nectar. She imagined herself licking the precum from the tip of the turgid member on the screen as the flavor spread across her tongue.

Liz slid her feet up on the mattress, knees bent and legs splayed wide. One hand drifted down to her smooth balls, pausing to knead them gently before continuing her downward journey. While the hot pair on-screen sixty-nined, Liz made contact with her asshole; a soft, flirting touch that sent a quiver through her tight little knot and up her spine. Pacing herself, she enjoyed the sensations of her finger teasing and probing at her entrance, her desire and anticipation building with each passing moment.

Knowing what came next in the video, Liz withdrew her hand, running her fingers through a puddle of precum that had collected just under her belly button, gathering her wetness on her digits. When the actress mounted her partner in the reverse cowgirl position, Liz pushed one slick finger into her body, feeling her sphincter open for her as she penetrated herself just when Ella's asshole swallowed the man's big, thick cock. Liz gasped at the sensation while she imagined herself being filled with that gorgeous dick, slipping her finger as deep inside her as she could reach. A moment later, she withdrew and slid a second finger inside herself, gasping at the warmth and pressure as her ass stretched to accommodate the added girth.

As Liz fingered herself, her mind wandered off into fantasy, too distracted by pleasure and desire to focus on the video. She curled her fingers up towards her belly button, finding the firm little bulb of her prostate and pressing against it with a circular motion. Moaning at the waves of ecstasy that radiated through her pelvis and sent a tingle up the length of her stiff cock, her imagination took over the part of her mind that the scene on her laptop had previously occupied. She found herself thinking back on earlier that day, about the beautiful, confident redhead who had helped her shop.

Alex exuded poise and grace. She had a natural, effortless sense of sexuality about her that had thrilled Liz on some deep level that she could not define. The way she carried herself, the way she spoke, even the way she gesticulated, all of it had made an undeniable impression on Liz that was impossible to ignore. But why was she thinking about this now, at this moment? Liz pushed the thoughts of Alex out of her head and turned her attention back to the video.

Pressing into her gland with increasing fervor, Liz had to restrain herself from moaning loudly, stifling her expressions of rapture into a desperate whimper as her pleasure mounted. She glanced at the screen, seeing the male actor now behind the petite blonde, fucking her doggy style while he pulled her hair back roughly. The actress's mouth was open in a wide gasp, and she moaned with each thrust into her as she bounced with the impact. Liz imagined the muscular stud having his way with her while she fingered herself; pulling her hair and slamming that big cock into her little body over and over.

Liz felt her mind wander once more; what of the way Alex had been checking her out? It had started subtly enough, but as they shopped and talked, Alex had grown more brazen in her interest, clearly leering at Liz's ass when she had stood in front of the store mirror in the minidress and heels. She hadn't even seemed to care about hiding it! Even more confounding was the fact that Liz realized, if she was being honest with herself, that she had enjoyed the attention.

Or what about the way Alex had asked her to wear the dress and heels the next time they were together? Well, for starters, 'ask' was certainly the wrong word. Alex was flat out telling her what she wanted, it wasn't a suggestion or a request. It felt more like a command. Stranger still, Liz found that she liked it. There was a part of her, deep inside, that had flared when Alex spoke those words. It wasn't what she said, but rather how she said it that had so titillated Liz. In the midst of these foreign and confusing thoughts, Liz felt herself approaching climax.

Knowing she had never been able to bring herself to orgasm by anal stimulation alone, she grabbed her cock with her free hand and stroked herself feverishly. Lubricated with an abundance of precum, her hand slid over her cock easily, making a wet, squelching sound that complimented the whimpers that escaped her lips. Liz was racing to the top of the mountain, and just as the video reached its peak, she reached hers. The man on-screen was standing over Ella, jerking his thick load into her open mouth when Liz's orgasm erupted, her ass contracting violently against her fingers while ropes of cum spewed from her pulsing cock. She imagined being on her knees before him, feeling the handsome man's cum spraying against her tongue and filling her mouth while her climax shuddered through her. God, she wanted to taste it so bad!

Liz felt each spurt of semen rain down on her belly, each forceful contraction of her sphincter, each wave of orgasmic bliss, though she was barely conscious of any of it as her mind reeled with flashes of strange thoughts of the woman she had only just met. And then, just as fast as the unusual images in her head had materialized, they dissolved back into oblivion as her orgasm waned and faded away.

'What the fuck was that?!' Liz thought with a start.

She lay still on the bed, her fingers still buried inside her ass as her chest heaved, her panting breath coming in heavy gulps as her system tried to normalize. Liz had never fantasized about a woman before, any woman. She was startled and surprised by the place her mind had taken her when it drifted off into the unfettered fantasy she had just experienced. She hadn't wanted to think those thoughts... Had she? Of course not, she liked boys. Only boys. Didn't she? Pulling her fingers out of her, Liz gasped at the sudden feeling of emptiness, curling into the fetal position as she felt her cum cooling against her stomach. She closed her laptop and pulled her sheets up over her head, her mind abuzz with confusion as she tried to make sense of the images and feelings her brain had just conjured up.

*****

Alex found herself thinking about the petite brunette that she had met at the mall last week again. The young woman had caught her attention, and her imagination, from the moment she had first seen her ogling that pair of platform pumps. She could tell at a glance that Liz was uncertain; a bit of a 'what am I doing' vibe to her that was easily recognizable. Alex had found her intriguing. Confident enough to be out at a mall by herself, but not so much to really own it, her spirit was admirable. Not to mention she was so damn cute!

Over the past week, Alex had frequently found her mind wandering to thoughts of Liz. She hoped that she would call; she had so much she could teach her. Fashion, makeup, all the things that Alex had to learn on her own, though, for most of her life that was how Alex had done most things; alone. She came about everything that she had, and everything that she was the hard way, powered by sheer confidence and determination. But none of those things were relevant to what she was thinking about at that moment. She wanted to teach Liz about sex.

It was easy to see that the young woman had little, if any, sexual experience - certainly at least, as a young woman. Liz had an air of innocence about her that Alex had sniffed out quickly, and it triggered a visceral, primal response in her subconscious. She felt almost predatory around her. As they shopped together, Alex had found herself picturing those oddly, adorably large brown eyes looking up at her from between her legs. And when Liz had come out of the changing room in that skin-tight minidress and slipped into her new heels... Mmm, that pert little ass of hers was to die for!

Even with all those devious, naughty thoughts rolling around in her head that day, Alex wasn't one to chase. She had nudged Liz along during their day together, subtle pokes and prods just shy of flirting, letting the girl catch her leering at her, steering the conversation in such a manner as to stir up sexual feelings without the pressure of actual advances... The trap had been set, but it was up to Liz to step into it.

Alex was so deep in thought, daydreaming about all the dirty ways she would like to corrupt the young woman, to take her and make her hers, that the sound of her phone vibrating against the coffee table startled her. She picked it up to check the caller ID, smiling when she saw a number she didn't recognize.

"Hello?" She answered the call.

"Alex?" Liz's voice drifted out of the speaker.

"Liz! I was hoping I'd hear from you. Have you broken your ankle yet?" Alex needled with a playful lilt to her voice.

"Har har." Liz replied sardonically, "No, I've been practicing, I think I've got this."

"Good girl. I knew you had it in you."

"I had a lot of fun shopping with you last week, and I was wondering if you wanted to get together again sometime?" Liz's voice had a barely perceptible edge to it. Alex realized the girl was nervous. Perfect.

"Sure!" Alex pulled her phone away from her ear to check the time, "What are you doing right now?"

"Now?!" Liz was caught off guard.

"Why not? You have something better to do?" Alex teased.

"Uh... No, I guess now is fine."

"Perfect! Text me your address, I'll come pick you up."

"Ah... Okay, sure."

"And Liz?"

"Yeah?"

"You remember the last thing I said to you?"

"Yes," Liz replied after a few seconds of silence.

"Don't forget." Alex hung up the phone.

*****

Alex pulled over a few minutes from Liz's house and sent the young woman a text message to let her know that she would be there in a minute or two. This set the stage, she hoped, for observing how Liz would react. Would she be waiting outside? Would she invite her in? Alex couldn't imagine she lived alone -well, it didn't seem likely given her age. No, she wouldn't invite her in; that is something Alex would have done, but then Alex had already decided she wanted Liz. She sensed that Liz felt she was curious about her, but the innocent young beauty was not yet ready for whatever came next. No, she thought the most likely outcome would be for Liz to watch from a window, and then come out to meet her. If she did it quickly, that would let Alex know she was excited and anticipating their time together. However innocent simply shopping together might be, it still spoke volumes.

But if that little minx kept Alex waiting, well...

As she pulled into the driveway, Alex saw the front door of the house swing open and a very beautiful Liz stepped out. Even from a distance, the smile the young cutie wore was illuminating.

'So far, so good.' Alex said to herself with a grin.

Liz made her way to Alex's car in the expected dress, its fit and cut highlighting the curves of her petite frame. She moved confidently, her gait steady with that alluring sway in her hips that Alex had been hoping to see. Liz kept her head up, just as Alex had explained to her at the mall. She wasn't teetering, or wobbling; she moved in those heels as though she had been born in them. It pleased Alex greatly that the girl had clearly put in a solid effort practicing. Yet, she noticed a key element was missing -this was just another opportunity, for the both of them.

"Hi, Alex!" Liz beamed at her as she slid into the passenger seat, "I am sooo ready to do some shopping!"

Alex flashed the younger woman a grin, reaching her hand across the center console of her car and laying it gently on Liz's bare thigh, just above her knee.

"Liz, you look like a different woman! I don't have to ask how you like those heels, it's obvious. And that dress looks fantastic on you! Although it, it wouldn't hurt if it was a bit shorter."

Alex screwed up her face a bit, tapping her fingers on Liz's thigh. "But sweetie, you've forgotten something."

Liz blinked, a perplexed look drawing across her face.

"Huh? Missing what?" she asked.

Alex reached for Liz's hand and gave it a soft squeeze before pulling it to her own thigh, encased in a Wolford Bare Necessities black nylon thigh-high. She moved Liz's dainty hand slowly across the luxurious material, enough to brush the hem of her skirt a bit further up her thigh, exposing the lacy top of her hosiery. Once again, Liz found herself taken aback by Alex's behavior. She wanted to say something, maybe a little white lie about a guy she started dating, something, anything! But as Alex guided Liz's hand along her thigh, there was no denying the thrill Liz felt touching the gorgeous redhead in such an intimate way. The beginnings of an erection tightened her panties and caused her eyes to pop. Startled by her body's reaction, Liz pulled her hand back awkwardly.

"Pantyhose. You wanted me to wear pantyhose." Liz said a bit shakily.

"Honey, you look way too sexy to wear pantyhose in that outfit," Alex said, biting her lip as her arousal swelled. She wanted Liz badly, but she knew this would have to be something Liz desired for herself as well. She wanted Liz to want her back. Though there was no denying the presence of that part of the caveman brain that still existed somewhere deep inside Alex. That part of her just wanted to throw Liz over the hood of the car and make the petite beauty hers right then and there.

Alex took a breath, shaking off her lecherous thoughts as she smiled at Liz.

"I know just the place, and if you don't mind, there's a few other odds and ends in there I think you might like as well."

As they backed out of the driveway, Liz felt her excitement grow. She wanted to feel Alex's stockings again; the smooth material over her slender thigh had tantalized her. Her body had begun to betray her, but why? Sure, Alex was beautiful, confident, and hands-down the sexiest woman she'd ever met, but Liz liked boys... This nebulous sense of arousal was confusing to her; was there perhaps more to her sexuality than she had realized? The notion challenged the very fiber of her being. 'I'm a girl, and I like boys...'

What if that wasn't necessarily the case? That would have its own problems; what if Alex found out Liz hadn't been born a girl, would Alex be disgusted with her? Liz hoped not, but she knew she had to say something, but how in the world would she bring something like that up? 'Breathe in... Center... Breathe out.'

Alex and Liz walked together through the mall, two beautiful, sexy women with their glamorous heels clicking away. Liz had turned some heads in her limited excursions to the mall, but this was different. It gave her a feeling unlike anything she had previously experienced. There was the edge of that nervous excitement she always felt; she could only think of it like a high; some wonderful drug flowing through her brain releasing adrenaline, dopamine, and endorphins as she moved around in public. A certain thrill accompanied the knowledge that it would be impossible for even experienced women to detect she wasn't just a very attractive young woman. Similarly, she thought, very few men could ever hope to know what she had between her legs.

But this was different. Walking next to the beautiful Alex, who carried herself as if she owned the world; some of that rubbed off on Liz as she swayed her cute ass from side to side with each step. She moved with a confidence that she had not known previously, feeling elegant and feminine and... Sexy.

"This place carries everything we'll need." Alex grinned and took Liz's hand, pulling her into Aphrodite's Lingerie Boutique.

Liz's already big eyes grew impossibly wide upon seeing mannequins adorned with all manner of sexy lingerie, lacy bras, and panties, accompanied by matching garter belts and stockings, bustiers, corsets, babydolls, so many options. The walls held huge photos of lingerie models with pouty, sexy looks on their faces wearing various lingerie sets, and heels; heels that looked very much like hers.