She Smiled at Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So? What do you think?" Alex asked with a wicked grin.

"Wow... There's so many... There's... A lot of variety here." Liz nodded, considerably distracted as she looked around the shop.

"I want you to see this, come over here." Alex beckoned to Liz, moving near a far wall in the store, and gesturing up at a photo on the wall.

The model had on a white lingerie set, stockings, garter belt, bra and panties, and a see-through mini-robe. The thin material of the entire set made it obvious her pussy was shaved, and while you couldn't see anything terribly revealing there, her nipples were stiffened and pressed against her bra.

"It's amazing, right?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty," Liz answered, clearly not as impressed as Alex.

"It's pretty?" Alex laughed and shook her head, "No, babe, look at her..."

Alex's gaze drifted back up to the photo.

Liz looked at the woman. She was definitely sexy. She had the same brown hair as Liz, even styled similarly, and her lips looked a lot like Liz's as well, but her eyes... They were big, and they...

"She looks like me..." Liz realized with a start, suddenly transfixed by the photo, "Oh, wow, she really does look like me!"

"Mm-hmm," Alex hummed in agreement, "Liz, let me buy that outfit for you."

"What?!" Liz blurted out with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment.

"Think about it. Let's grab a bite to eat." Alex said, changing gears.

That may have been too soon, but... No. She didn't really believe that.

'Liz must still think I don't know she's trans.' Alex thought to herself.

Alex led Liz to an English-style Pub & Restaurant just outside the mall, where they were led to a booth in a quiet corner. They had barely spoken since leaving the lingerie shop, both women feeling anxious for different, although similar reasons.

"Liz, if I upset you, I apologize, it's just that..." She hesitated, weighing her next words before she spoke them aloud, "I like you."

Liz nodded.

"I know, Alex. I knew when we met, and you were, you know... Checking me out." Liz felt her face warm as she blushed.

Alex gave the younger woman a soft smile.

"Guilty as charged." She replied, almost apologetically.

"The thing is, I like guys. And it mixes me up because you keep catching me off guard, and saying things, or doing things that get into my head..." Liz grimaced slightly, hoping she wasn't destroying something she didn't want to destroy with Alex.

"I want to be honest with you, and it might be embarrassing for you to hear, but I want you to listen, and be that confident woman that had her head held high, swaying her cute ass back and forth through the mall, and loving every minute of how that made her feel. Can you do that for me?" Alex asked sincerely.

Liz nodded slowly.

"I see you, and I smile because I remember being a lot like you. I probably had just as many questions, I know I couldn't wait to fill my wardrobe with sexy clothes, I loved figuring out my makeup, and learning to walk correctly... How to act..." She paused and smiled warmly, "In big girl shoes. The way you can walk in your big girl shoes now."

Liz smiled and kept quiet, letting Alex get out whatever she had to say.

"I want us to be friends. I want us to be close, and I want you to be able to talk to me and ask your questions, because, Liz, I didn't have anyone to ask. And it was tough on me. I see you, so sweet and adorable, but I know there's a very sexual woman hiding behind those big beautiful eyes of yours. You said you like guys... Have you ever been with another woman?" Alex asked plainly.

Liz took a deep breath. She had tried to prepare herself for this moment, but there was no amount of rehearsing the conversation in her head over and over ad nauseum that could banish the uncertainty from her mind.

"No... But I... I've been thinking about it. I met someone who's been keeping me on my toes, telling me to do things, even though I hardly know her, helping me find clothes that make me feel like more than me, almost like a high..."

Liz felt herself shy away and she looked down for a moment, but then she remembered Alex's pep-talk at the beginning of this conversation. She summoned her strength and looked back up at the gorgeous woman sitting across from her before she continued, trying to own her words.

"It's just that... There's something you don't know about me, Alex... And I'm worried to death to tell you, but I don't want to be fake with you about me." Liz worked hard to keep her gaze on Alex, maintaining eye contact while the little voice in her head repeated her process; 'Breathe in... Center... Breathe out.'

"What don't I know about you, Liz?" Alex asked softly, calm as could be.

"It's going to ruin everything Alex, I'm trying hard to keep it together." Liz struggled as she spoke, feeling her eyes cloud over with the beginnings of tears.

"Liz, tell me what I don't know about you." Alex's face took on an expression that made it clear she expected an answer; no more beating around the bush.

Liz stared at Alex with a pained look. She wanted to run from the fear and uncertainty she felt at that moment.

"Liz, answer me please." Alex kept her voice low.

Liz realized that this was it; there would be no escaping, no delaying the truth any longer. Her lips opened and she began to mouth words, but before any sound came out, Alex slipped from the booth and came around the table, sitting next to Liz. She kept her gaze on the younger woman the entire time, her striking green eyes remained fixed on Liz's as she moved.

"Give me your hand," Alex said, holding hers out to Liz.

Liz lifted her hand and gave it to Alex, who brought it to her lips and gave Liz's hand a quick, gentle kiss.

"Liz, answer me now, please." Her eyes burned into Liz's as she nodded assuringly at her.

"I wasn't born like this. I mean, I wasn't born female." Liz finally answered in a quiet, shaky voice.

She tried to hold Alex's gaze, but she felt herself slipping, ashamed, and about to look away. She had ruined it. She knew Alex would be upset, she might even make a scene. She supposed that she might, were she in Alex's shoes.

Instead, Alex nodded slightly, saying nothing. She took Liz's hand and pulled it into her crotch. Liz's big brown eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as her small, delicate hand came to rest on a stiff cock; a very large stiff cock.

"But?!" Liz gasped, catching herself being louder than she would have liked. She looked around, speaking more softly as she tried to process this new information.

"Alex... I..." She stopped, unsure of what to say as she attempted to make sense of her racing thoughts.

Alex smiled and moved the younger woman's hand along the length of her throbbing shaft, separated only by the thin material of her skirt.

"I had a secret too Liz." She said quietly, "Now that we have our secrets out in the open, we're going to finish our meal, we're going back to the lingerie shop, I'm going to buy that outfit for you, and then I'm going to bring you back to my apartment, and Liz, I'm going to fuck you."

Alex watched Liz intently, letting the words hang in the air between them. She could always say no. She could get up and walk away, and never see Alex again, but she knew she would do neither of those things.

Liz was stunned. Her head was spinning, still trying to make sense of this sudden shift in her reality. She was confused and nervous, and... Very turned on. She could feel the heat and the density of the cock in her hand, and while that thrilled her immensely, it wasn't what had a wet patch spreading through her panties as she leaked precum from her aching cock. Alex wasn't asking permission to fuck her; she was telling her that she was going to. A part of Liz felt like she should take exception to that; like she should protest somehow... A much bigger part of her wanted to give herself to the beautiful older woman right there in the restaurant. If Alex had told her to get under the table right now, she would have done it. 'Where the fuck is this coming from?!' She thought with a shudder.

Alex lifted Liz's hand away from her crotch.

"You're more beautiful than her, you know?" She said with a smile.

Liz blinked, wondering if the last few minutes had actually just happened, or if they had somehow been a manifestation of the confusion she had been feeling since that first day she had spent with Alex.

"More beautiful than who?"

Alex slipped out of the booth and sat back down across from Liz.

"That model in the white lingerie." She had a small bite of her meal, clearly in no hurry.

"When I first saw you ogling your heels in that store..." She smiled as she continued, "I had this feeling like I'd seen you before, but couldn't place it. The next day I went back to Aphrodite's to buy the nylons I'm wearing for you today, and I saw the photo."

"You bought those... For me? You bought those to wear for me?" Liz was still trying to process everything that had just transpired.

"Mm-hmm." Alex nodded and took another bite of her meal.

"But... Why?' Liz asked, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Because." Alex smiled. She realized still Liz hadn't quite caught on yet.

"I wanted to look sexy for you, sweetie."

Liz let out a soft sigh. While her heart hadn't stopped hammering in her chest since she confessed her secret to Alex, the thought that this incredibly beautiful, extremely sexy woman would want to take additional steps to be more attractive for her boggled Liz's mind, and at the same time, it excited her beyond words.

They finished their meal and as they walked back into the mall, Alex held her hand out to Liz and smiled as the younger woman took it.

"I'll never hurt you, Liz," Alex said sincerely.

Liz nodded slowly, then looked away for a moment. She felt somehow, from deep inside, that she could trust Alex. With that sudden realization, her nervousness melted away. The dizzying stream of thoughts running through her head stilled and her heart settled into a gentle rhythm. A strange sense of calm clarity came over her and without even willing it, she squeezed Alex's hand with warm affection.

"Aphrodite's is down this way, isn't it?" She said as she turned back to Alex with a brilliant smile and a twinkle in her big, brown eyes.