She Smiled at Her Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz leaned forward and pressed her lips into Alex's, kissing her intensely. Her hand found the back of her lover's head, her fingers weaving into her gorgeous, brilliant red hair as she pulled them together. A flurry of lips and tongues proclaimed their mutual passion and desire amid wet smacks and happy giggles. Eager not to break the kiss, Liz twisted around, lifting her legs outside Alex's as she crawled forward, straddling the older woman so that she came to rest seated in her lap.

Writhing against Alex, Liz felt the older woman's cock stiffening against her own as they made out hungrily. Her lover's arousal thrilled her terribly and she felt her own member engorge in response, tightening until it was fully erect, standing proud between them. She rocked her hips, humping herself against Alex's crotch, their smooth balls and hard cocks sliding against each other erotically. Reaching between them, Liz found Alex's throbbing organ, delighting in the sense of heat and firmness as she wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it sensually, feeling the older woman's velvety foreskin gliding over her glans with the movement of her hand.

Being circumcised herself and having been a virgin when they first met, Liz's limited sexual experience had left her somewhat taken aback when she was first confronted with Alex's big uncut cock, but she quickly fell in love with the extra skin. She was enamored with the way it concealed her lover's beautiful pink head; hiding just inside the pale, delicate folds and yielding to her touch when she pulled it back to expose the smooth, shiny glans. The way it winked back and forth with each stroke was mesmerizing.

Alex moaned softly when their lips finally parted, looking down at Liz's dainty hand wrapped around her thick shaft, sliding over her expertly. When Liz opened her grip and slid her own turgid cock next to Alex's, stroking both of them together and leaking her copious flow of precum over them, Alex let out a quiet gasp. She had become impressed with the young beauty's sexual prowess early on in their relationship; Liz may have been inexperienced when they met, but she was certainly not naive. She demonstrated remarkable talent and enthusiasm, learning quickly and even surprising Alex from time to time. The girl was born to worship cock.

Soon, both their members were glistening with a mix of their fluids, Liz's soft hand passing over them easily as she smeared the sweet nectar over their throbbing dicks, making a wet squelching sound with each stroke. When Liz giggled cutely, Alex looked up at her to see that she too was staring down at the erotic vision of two cocks in one hand, slipping and sliding together in a sheen of sex juices.

Liz realized Alex had caught her staring and giggled again, biting her lower lip as she met her lover's eyes. She kissed her, deep and passionate, rolling her tongue against Alex's while they each emitted soft, muffled sounds of pleasure. Liz kissed across Alex's jawline and down her neck, nipping playfully at the tender skin as she left a trail of kisses down her collarbone and over her chest. Continuing her journey, Liz had to shift back to bring herself in line with Alex's breasts, pulling her cock away from her lover's, a thin string of precum connecting them until the tension broke and it fell against a pale thigh.

Alex had perfect tits. Liz loved to fondle them, to feel their softness and warmth on her face, to take the little nubs of her nipples in her mouth and tease them until they stiffened, perky and firm against her tongue. For herself, she wanted bigger, but on Alex, the small, pert mounds seemed the perfect complement to her slender figure. She indulged in her lust for them, kissing and groping, licking and sucking, adoring the sense of intimacy and closeness she felt when Alex took the back of her head in her hands, holding her close as the older woman moaned softly at the pleasure she was causing her.

Alex watched Liz go back and forth between her breasts, seemingly growing more and more excited with each passing moment until the younger woman was moaning with delight and radiating raw, sexual energy. When Liz fumbled blindly for the nightstand, Alex giggled at her unwillingness to tear herself away from her breasts even for a second and handed her the bottle of lubrication she was searching for. Liz wasted no time squirting a generous portion of lube onto Alex's cock, massaging the slippery fluid over her before reaching back behind herself to coat her tight little knot.

Liz didn't need to warm herself up; she needed Alex's cock and she needed it now. After all the time they had spent together, she had learned how to relax and open up for her lover's substantial endowment, and if she was being honest with herself, she had even come to enjoy the slight pain she still experienced. Not in any gratifying sense in and of itself, but she quickly made the association that the pain foreshadowed immense pleasure; it had become part of the process for her. Her desperate need to be impaled on Alex's dick was an all-consuming hunger, every moment without her lover inside her an eternal agony.

Alex watched Liz crawl into position, hovering over her member and lowering until she felt the tight ring of her girlfriend's hole begin to stretch over her head. She loved this part; watching Liz's reaction as she penetrated her was unbearably arousing. The young beauty bit her lip, her brow knitted adorably as though she were deep in concentration while the pressure built. At that delicious moment when the resistance gave way and Alex's glans slipped inside, she winced, if only for a second, and let out a small whimper. Quickly, that pained expression transmuted into a look of pleasure. Liz's big eyes went impossibly wide and she gasped, a sound almost as exquisite as the sensation of warmth and tightness that enveloped Alex's hard cock until she came to rest against the older woman's lap.

"Oh god, Alex, I love your cock." Liz moaned.

"Mmm... My cock loves you back, baby." Alex purred in response; so close, and yet so far from what she really meant.

Liz never felt as complete as she did with Alex's big, thick cock stretching her open and filling her in the way she was meant to be filled; making her whole. But this wasn't about her, not really. She wanted to show Alex how much her offer had meant to her, to please the beautiful older woman who had done so much to make her so happy. With her back arched deeply, Liz leaned forward, bracing herself against her lover's shoulders, and began rocking slowly, feeling the huge organ inside her pull out and push back in with her movements.

Alex moaned as Liz rode her slowly, the young woman's cute little breasts hovering right in her line of sight while her shapely hips rolled back and forth on her lap. Liz could feel however she wanted about the matter, but Alex thought the subtle curvature of her breasts looked perfect on the petite beauty. She reached up to fondle them, kneading gently, pinching and pulling at the fleshy nubs of her nipples as they stiffened against her fingertips.

"You look so pretty sitting there on my cock, sweetie." Alex smiled up at her lover.

The compliment was received with a coy, bashful smile and a cute giggle as Liz stared adoringly into Alex's eyes. She started bouncing harder, feeling her insides shift around Alex as she lifted herself and plunged back down over and over, her fervor increasing with each stroke. Soon, both girls were moaning and crying out, the sweet sounds of their insulated ecstasies blending into a singular, harmonious song.

Liz tried to focus her efforts on pleasing Alex, but she had become so terribly aroused with the notion that it only served to heighten her own enjoyment. She had learned early on that the pinnacle of sexual experience was pleasuring her lover; that using her body to make Alex feel good far outweighed any physical sensation that could be done to her.

Alex watched Liz riding her energetically, her beautiful tits bouncing with each downward thrust, her flat stomach oscillating with the sensual movement of her hips, her face a mask of pure bliss as she gasped and whimpered. The young woman was making long, delicious strokes up and down the entire length of Alex's cock, rising until nothing but the head remained inside her before plunging back down again until she ran out of dick to take. A thick rope of clear, glistening precum streamed from the tip of Liz's rigid cock, pooling in Alex's belly button and matting down her bright orange muff of pubic hair.

Leaning backward and bracing herself on Alex's thighs, Liz rode her frantically. The change in angle had moved the big cock in her ass directly in line with her prostate, pressing hard into the little gland with each thrust, overwhelming her tiny body with radiating waves of rapture. Her knees began to shake as a sensation of warm pressure built up inside her, threatening to explode. Liz had never cum from anal stimulation alone, but she was all too familiar with this blissful, sub-orgasmic plateau. The world around her blurred and went out of focus until her entire experience of it narrowed down to the moans of her lover, providing the perfect acoustic complement to the immense pleasure she was experiencing.

'Could this be it?' Alex thought as she watched Liz writhing and moaning ecstatically.

They had been working on giving Liz a prostate orgasm for some time, to no avail thus far, but Alex knew by the tremors passing through the young woman's body that she was close. She reached for Liz's hips and held her tight, taking over the action and thrusting up into her ass at a feverish pace. The petite beauty gasped sharply and began panting, her body tensing as her legs trembled uncontrollably. Alex gave her all that she had, showing no mercy in her high-speed assault on her girlfriend's prostate.

Liz was in another reality. She was floating, weightless and unmoored in a boundless realm of unimaginable pleasure. The hot balloon ever-expanding inside her was growing beyond the confines of her body, pressing against her insides until she thought she might explode. As she felt her cock leaking with each rapid thrust into her, the thought that she might pee passed through her mind, though she was too far gone to care.

But she did not pee. Instead, a powerful contraction wracked her body, every muscle seizing so violently that her whole body tensed and shook. Her ass clenched hard on Alex's cock and she felt semen spurt from her own, cumming so hard the pressure in her ears occluded her sense of sound. Through the murk, she was vaguely aware of someone letting out a long, wavering moan, though it did not occur to her that the sound was her own.

Alex gasped with excitement when the first rope of cum gushed out of Liz's bouncing cock, spraying warm wetness over her neck and all the way to her cheek. The delicious contractions of her lover's ass against her throbbing cock felt incredible as she plowed through them, never missing a beat as Liz came wildly. She giggled happily as she watched the young woman's cock twitch and pulse, splashing its load all over her breasts until it emptied with a final dribble onto her stomach.

"Oh... My... God..." Liz uttered, her voice shaky.

"Baby!" Alex exclaimed, "You just had your first prostate orgasm!"

Liz giggled distractedly, her breath coming in heavy spurts as she tried to gather her senses. She was reeling from the immensity of her climax, but strangely, she was still fired up. Unlike any other orgasm she had ever experienced, with the climb to the peak, the explosion of ecstasy, and the steep drop-off immediately after, there was no plummet down the other side of the mountain this time. She was still very much ready to go.

More desperate than ever to please Alex, she channeled that arousal into refocusing her efforts on her girlfriend. She looked down at the gorgeous redhead smiling up at her, noticing that her pale, freckled skin wore a dappling of her cum. The sight of her fluids all over Alex drove her wild with desire and she leaned down to lick the thick, white semen from Alex's cheek.

Alex giggled and squirmed as Liz greedily lapped her clean, the young woman's soft tongue tickling her around the neck and collarbone. She grabbed Liz and kissed her intensely, delighting in the taste of her on her mouth while they made out passionately.

"Your turn," Liz said with a mischievous grin and a playful twinkle in her eyes.

Before Alex could respond, Liz had lifted herself off of her lap and slid down between her legs. She took her hard cock in her mouth and pushed herself down enthusiastically until her throat stretched over Alex's girth, coming to rest with her nose pressed firmly into her pubes.

"Oh, wow! Good girl!" Alex cooed at the decadent pleasure of Liz's tight throat squeezing against her.

The praise thrilled Liz beyond measure, a gratification as profound and visceral as the orgasm she had experienced just moments ago. A shudder of delight passed through her, and she backed off Alex's cock just a bit before pushing herself down again. This time she triggered her gag reflex. Her body bucked involuntarily and she pulled away, gasping for breath.

"I'm sorry..." Liz said apologetically while she stroked Alex's cock.

"No baby, that was amazing! You don't have to push yourself so hard." Alex smiled down at her warmly.

But Liz wasn't listening. As soon as she felt she was able, she dove back down on her lover's cock. She was determined to be good at this, and she wouldn't be satisfied until she could take Alex's entire member with ease. To her credit, she lasted a bit longer this time before she had to back off again, recovering faster than before and going back to the task with insatiable enthusiasm.

"Oh, god, Elizabeth..." Alex moaned.

The only time Alex ever used her full name was right before orgasm. Liz knew the beautiful goddess was about to explode in her mouth. She rallied for a final, dramatic push, feeling her throat stretch over her lover's cock just as it bucked powerfully, nearly setting off her gag reflex again, but Liz relaxed and the threat passed. An overwhelming sense of pride came over her as she listened to Alex's ecstatic moans and felt her pulse and throb in her throat.

Liz tried to stay down, but her body fought against her and knew she would have to give in. Without taking her mouth off Alex, she pulled back just in time to feel a spurt of cum splash against her tongue, moaning at the flavor and texture of her lover flooding her mouth. Alex always shot big loads, really big loads, and she had plenty left to give to Liz as she sucked her energetically, stroking her shaft in unison with the ministrations of her mouth. The brunette beauty kept at it until she had drained every last drop of cum from Alex's cock, finally swallowing the thick, salty-sweet ambrosia with a shudder of delight.

When Alex's climax faded away, she was left gasping, stunned by Liz's performance. The young woman had been practicing her deepthroat skills for some time now, but this was by far her most impressive effort. She watched Liz kiss and lick her throbbing organ, each of them grinning at the other and giggling happily.

"You are getting so good at that, honey." Alex purred as she watched Liz crawl up next to her and cuddle against her chest.

"Someday, I'll be able to do that without gagging or coming up for air at all." Liz snuggled against one of Alex's pert breasts.

"That's an awfully ambitious goal, baby." Alex teased her, drawing her long, brunette hair back over her ear.

"Mmm, you just watch me."

Alex giggled at Liz's stubborn determination and hugged her tight. The girls lay still for some time, holding each other in quiet contentment until Alex suggested they shower, but Liz wanted to stay in bed and cuddle for a little longer. A little turned into a lot, and eventually, they had both fallen asleep again snuggling naked and warm on top of the sheets.

*****

"Well, baby, I can admit when I'm wrong. I thought you were crazy, but those tits look perfect on you." Alex said sincerely, a hint of awe in her voice.

It was the day after the surgery, and they had just gotten home from Liz's follow-up appointment. It had been an emotional moment for both of them when the doctor removed the pressure bandages and they saw the young woman's new chest for the first time. Alex had to suppress a cringe; the bruising and swelling caused by the trauma of the operation looked terribly painful, and it hurt her to see beautiful, sweet, innocent Liz looking as though she had been hit by a truck. Still, when she managed to look past the whorls of black and blue that had insinuated themselves under Liz's fair skin, she had to admit she like what she saw.

Liz had a different reaction. She gasped dramatically when the last wrap of the bandage pulled away, exposing her new breasts for the first time. Tears of joy sprung from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she wept openly in the doctor's office, laughing and sobbing all at once. In her excitement, she grabbed the bewildered doctor and kissed him on the cheek, leaving the poor man muttering something that sounded a lot like 'wildly inappropriate' while she turned to Alex with a smile so bright and warm it could have ended the ice-age.

The rest of the appointment went smoothly; the doctor had felt that everything looked good, and he explained that the bruising would begin to subside in a few days, but that it would take several weeks for Liz's skin to stretch enough to properly accommodate the new mass and allow the implants to sit more naturally. He cautioned her against any strenuous activity or heavy lifting and reminded her to take the full prescription of antibiotics he had given to Alex the day previous before he sent them on their way.

The change in Liz was instantaneous, and though it was subtle, Alex picked up on it immediately. She was carrying herself differently; an air of confidence and self-assuredness about her as she walked with an added bounce in her step that followed them all the way back to Alex's apartment. Liz headed straight to the bedroom, stripping out of her clothes as she went, and was now standing in front of the mirror in nothing but a skimpy thong, smiling and giggling as she stared at the reflection that finally matched the version of herself that she saw in her mind.

"They are perfect, aren't they?" Liz grinned from ear to ear, her big doe eyes sparkling with a little extra magic.

Alex knew the question was rhetorical; no one could argue that the petite beauty's new breasts didn't look phenomenal, at least, when one looked past the bruising. But more importantly, they suited her. Alex had expected that there would be an adjustment period; some time to get used to her girlfriend's new appearance, but she was surprised to find that she did not feel that way at all. Strangely, it felt right. As if the Liz she saw now was the person who Liz was always meant to be. It just fit.

"I can't get over how amazing you look, baby." Alex smiled back at their reflection.

For a long while they just stood there, silently admiring the swells and curves of Liz's new chest until Alex noticed her nipples grow stiff and goosebumps form on her exposed arms. She went to her closet to fetch a pink satin robe that she had gotten for Liz for their first night together, smiling again at that memory as she lifted the robe from its hanger. When she returned to Liz and draped the thin garment over her shoulders the young woman tried to protest, but Alex shushed her, tying the sash loose around her stomach, leaving the front wide open as to not obstruct the view. When she was done, she stepped in close, feeling her girlfriend lean back against her affectionately as she planted a soft kiss on her smooth cheek.