She Smiled at Her Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect..." Liz muttered, more to herself than anyone else as she grinned happily at the busty girl in the mirror.

She wasn't just talking about her breasts. Everything in Liz's life had led her to this moment right now, coming together in ways she could never have predicted, or even have known that she wanted. Her relationship with Alex, for example, was an unexpected development; a chance encounter out of the random whimsies of the universe that, because she had allowed herself to be open to it, had brought her more joy and fulfillment than she had ever known. And now, thanks to Alex's generosity, here she was, finally whole. Or very nearly whole. There was just one last step to take.

Liz disengaged from her reflection, turning to face Alex and taking her shapely hips in her hands as she leaned back, adoration beaming from her big, sparkling eyes. She smiled that impossibly wide smile as she stared up at her girlfriend, steadying herself for what she needed to say. There was no fear or doubt in her mind; in fact, she had never been so sure of anything in her life, but it was nonetheless a heavy thing to be said and it took no small amount of courage to say it. She took a deep breath, feeling her heart calm and her confidence swell as she exhaled long and slow.

"You are so good to me, baby. And I don't just mean this," Liz gestured at her chest, "But all of it. Being with you has changed my life in so many wonderful ways, probably more than I even know. I don't know how I can ever repay you for that, but I want you to know that I know."

"Sweetie!" Alex smiled warmly at her, "You don't owe me anything! Being with you is all I could ever want from you."

"I love you, Alex. I love you so much." Liz said sweetly, staring into her lover's brilliant emerald eyes.

Alex was taken aback. She had been wrestling with her feelings for Liz for what felt like an eternity, unable to find the strength to say those words herself, no matter how viscerally she felt them. But now, confronted with the reality of it, a huge and unavoidable presence looming before her, she felt doubt and fear where she knew she should feel joy and warmth. She hated herself for that.

"Liz, baby... You don't mean that, you're all high on painkillers and new boobs..." Alex cringed as she spoke; why was she sabotaging herself?

Liz gazed up at her, her expression unchanged, still smiling brightly. She knew Alex loved her too; it was a tangible connection between them that she felt with every fiber of her being. Understanding that this was a difficult barrier for her girlfriend to cross, she knew also that it was her turn to be strong and confident, to become that which she most admired in her beautiful, wonderful, amazing lover.

"Don't do that, baby." Liz said softly, taking Alex's hand in hers and squeezing affectionately, "Don't try to deny my feelings. Or yours. Don't be afraid. I know you love me, you show me every day. You don't have to say it, but you do have to know; I love you."

Tears of joy clouded Alex's eyes, welling up and obscuring her vision. Her defenses broke down like a glass wall between them shattering, fragmenting into a spider web of fissures that held for but an instant before it liquified and rained down in a sleet of crystal shards. A happy sob wracked her body as a tear rolled down her speckled porcelain cheek, a smile pushing through the agonized look on her face.

"Oh, baby!" Liz cooed, lifting a hand to wipe the tear from her girlfriend's cheek.

Alex sniffled, blinking tears from her eyes as she let out a happy giggle. She returned Liz's squeeze as she tried to get herself under control.

"I do love you, sweetie. I do. I love you so much it hurts. I never thought I could love someone so much." She broke down again, sobbing and giggling joyfully.

With those words, a weight lifted from her and she was overwhelmed with a flood of emotions. She felt relief, pride, gratitude, elation, all a confusing, assuring, terrifying, heartwarming mess that her body processed in the only way that made sense; crying and laughing. Forgetting herself for a moment, she tried to pull Liz in for a hug.

"Alex, boobs! Watch the boobs!" Liz exclaimed with a laugh.

"Sorry!" Alex giggled, sniffling again as she smiled brightly.

"Here," Liz grinned, turning her back to Alex and pulling her arms around her stomach.

Alex hugged the younger woman tight, pulling her back close to her chest and sighing contentedly at the scent of her hair. Looking over Liz's shoulder, she saw their happy reflections gazing back at them in the mirror; Liz absolutely illuminated with that inner light that she so loved about her, and her own tear-stained face radiating an equally intense joy. They stood quietly for some time, Liz leaning back against Alex while the older woman held her close, planting soft kisses on her head.

"I wish we could make love." Liz's voice was nearly a whisper as she broke the silence.

"Baby, I don't want to hurt you. You need to heal before we can go bouncing you around." Alex grinned playfully at their reflection.

"I know..." Liz frowned slightly.

"You sure are tempting though, with those sexy new tits and all." Alex winked, instantly turning her girlfriend's frown into a bright smile.

"Come on, sweetie. Let's get you back to the couch."

Pulling Liz along by the hand, Alex led her back out to the living room and down onto the couch, helping the young woman lay back, reclining against the armrest with her legs up on the cushions. When she got Liz settled, she brought her a glass of water and a couple of bags of peas fresh from the freezer. Finally, she sat on the other end of the couch, lifting the petite beauty's feet onto her lap and absentmindedly massaging them while she absorbed what had just transpired between them.

With their admission of their love for each other, Alex found herself in a strange, almost surreal headspace. Nothing had really changed; deep down she knew that she loved Liz and that Liz loved her, and yet, somehow, everything had changed. Alex had put up a wall to protect herself so long ago that she wasn't even sure how or why it had gotten there anymore, but now it was suddenly, clearly, conspicuously absent and the world seemed full of endless possibilities. She felt exposed in a way she hadn't allowed herself to feel in a very long time, but she was not afraid. Instead, she felt only safety, trust, and love.

For Liz, it was different. She had never put up those protections for herself in the first place. She embraced everything in her life with openness and acceptance, even if it occasionally required her to wade through confusion and uncertainty, as the early days of her relationship with Alex had. Those days were long gone now; she was all in with the beautiful, confident redhead from the moment she had come to terms with her feelings. From there she fell hard and fast into light and love. And now, having admitted it out loud, her natural inclination was to express that love physically. Frustrated that the throbbing pain radiating from her chest prevented such an endeavor, she looked down at Alex's pale fingers rubbing her dainty feet and involuntarily wiggled her toes.

"I have an idea!" Liz's eyes lit up as though a literal lightbulb had clicked on over her head.

"Okay?" Alex couldn't help but chuckle at her sudden excitement.

"Where's my laptop?"

"You left it in the bedroom, baby. You want me to get it?"

Liz nodded, smiling mischievously.

Alex raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what exactly she had in mind. She lifted Liz's feet from her lap, taking care not to jostle the poor girl too much as she slid out from underneath her. A moment later she was back with the laptop under her arm. Liz grinned, putting the peas on the coffee table and reaching out, curling her fingers as if to say 'gimme, gimme!' Alex handed her the computer and sat back down, watching her over the back of the screen. Her face screwed up in an adorable look of concentration as she clicked through whatever it was that she was looking for.

"Aha!" Liz exclaimed, leaning over to place the computer on the table. Alex recognized the layout of the world's most popular porn site immediately.

"Liz!" She exclaimed with a bright smile, "You dirty girl!"

Liz blushed slightly, her cute cheeks taking on a rosy hue.

"Before I show you this, I want to tell you something..." She hesitated, trying to push back her shyness.

"Of course, sweetie." Alex smiled encouragingly.

"Do you remember that first day we met?"

"The day I met the cutest girl I've ever seen? I seem to have a vague recollection." Alex winked.

"Aww!" Liz smiled brilliantly before she continued, "Well after you left, I went straight home, put on that dress you picked out, and practiced walking around my room in those heels. I had never felt so confident and sexy before. Naturally, I got pretty turned on."

"Naturally," Alex added with a grin.

"So I got undressed..." Liz drew out her words, her soft voice taking on a sultry edge as her confidence grew, "And I put on this video... And I started touching myself."

Alex didn't speak; she knew Liz was building up to something and she wanted her to get there on her own.

Liz took a deep breath before she went on, "I got really into it... And I started thinking about you."

Alex was genuinely surprised to hear that. She had done everything she could to signal her interest that day, and it had led them to where they were now, but she had never known for sure exactly when the young woman had begun to reciprocate that interest.

"I came while I was thinking about you, Alex." Her voice was a sensual whisper, dripping with eroticism and sexuality.

The older woman bit her lower lip involuntarily, suddenly speechless. Liz's words were so damn arousing that they had caught her off guard. She realized that she was very turned on as her cock swelled against her panties.

"Okay!" Liz exclaimed, her voice having reverted to her usual, upbeat tone.

She giggled and hit play on the video, not so secretly pleased with Alex's reaction. She didn't need a response; her lover's expression said it all. As the video played, she studied Alex's face, trying to gauge her interest. When the young actress on-screen took her male counterpart's big cock between the soles of her feet, she noticed a slight smile pull at the older woman's lips. When the footjob scene ended, Liz reached over and hit pause, smiling brightly when Alex turned to her.

"Ever since I saw this, I've been wanting to try it. Is that weird?" Liz bit her finger coyly.

Alex giggled.

"No baby, it's not weird. I was with a girl once who was really into feet. We never did that-" She pointed at the screen, "But she liked to suck my toes and stuff. It felt pretty amazing, actually."

Liz looked down at Alex's pale feet. Her toenails were painted a dark, almost black shade of reddish-violet that looked strikingly beautiful against the alabaster complexion of her slender toes. As she considered what she had just heard, she realized for the first time that her girlfriend had very pretty feet and that she wouldn't at all mind putting her mouth on them. In fact, knowing that it was something Alex enjoyed thrilled her, setting off a wave of arousal.

"I want to try that, too," Liz said, her tone pure desire, devoid of any doubt or embarrassment.

"Mmm..." Alex purred, flashing a sultry smile, "You got it, sweetie."

Alex felt Liz's eyes on her as she rose from the couch and made a show of wiggling out of her tight skirt, letting the garment fall to the floor around her ankles. Her big cock was pressed flat against her hip, just barely concealed under the bulging strip of fabric that wrapped around her waist. Next, she pulled her top off in a long, slow motion, teasing the younger woman as she exposed her defined stomach inch by tantalizing inch until the blouse cleared her small, pert breasts. She tossed it aside and sat back down, mirroring Liz's position as she leaned back against the opposite armrest and lifted her long, slender legs onto the couch. Alex shimmied down, so close that their butts were nearly touching as she interlaced her legs with her young lover's.

When Alex lifted one long, shapely leg, holding her foot aloft in front of Liz's face, and wiggled her toes, the petite beauty felt an unexpected rush of excitement. She took Alex's foot in both hands and drew it closer, giggling when the older woman spread her toes wide. The first thing that struck her was how impossibly smooth she felt; the delicate skin on the top of her girlfriend's foot was like the finest silk, contrasted by the soft, supple leather texture of her soles. Liz watched Alex's face as she tested the waters, placing a gentle, lingering kiss on the tip of her big toe. Inhaling the light scent of her lover, she was surprised by how aroused she had suddenly become. Emboldened, she slipped her tongue out past her lips and gingerly licked the toe.

Alex responded with a soft gasp. Her eyelids fluttered, closing halfway as a look of pleasure spread across her beautiful, freckled face. The reaction fueled Liz's growing lust; she ran her tongue along the bottom of each little toe, feeling them yield to the slightest pressure as she licked across them, finally taking the cute little baby toe into her mouth. When Alex gasped again, that was it for Liz. She passed the exploratory phase and dove in excitedly, sucking each digit into her mouth one by one, slipping her tongue between them and emitting her own muffled moans of delight.

"Oh, wow... I forgot how good that feels." Alex muttered, biting her lower lip as she enjoyed the sensations of her lover's mouth on her toes.

"Show me?" Liz asked cutely, lifting her own foot towards Alex as she kissed the ball of her foot, her nose feeling out the delicious curvature of the bottoms of her girlfriend's little digits.

Alex took the offered foot in her hands, pulling it close to her mouth and kissing each dainty toe. She licked a long, slow trail from Liz's heel, up the arch of her foot, over the ball, and finally across the tips of her toes. Liz gasped, sucking Alex's toes back into her mouth with a soft moan as the older woman did the same. They writhed against each other gently, giggling and moaning happy, pleasured sounds as each worshiped the other's beautiful feet. Liz especially seemed to be enjoying these new sensations, her eyes rolling back in her head as she licked and sucked hungrily.

Beyond aroused, Liz's hard cock strained against the confines of her thong and she felt the moisture of her precum as it seeped into the thin material, spreading down the length of her shaft by the whims of gravity. Liz had lost herself in the experience; she never would have guessed how good it felt to have her toes licked and sucked, nor how much it would turn her on to return the favor. Remembering the point of the whole experiment, she lowered her free foot into Alex's crotch, seeking out the bulging outline of her lover's big cock and teasing her toes over it through the thin material that separated them.

Watching Liz work her foot over her, Alex was impressed with her dexterity when she hooked her big toe under the edge of the panties and lifted it, liberating her hard cock, and even pulling the material to the side to let her smooth balls drop free. The petite beauty lowered her other foot to take Alex's cock between her soft soles, working them up and down her turgid shaft like the actress in the video had done with her co-star. The gorgeous redhead let out a sigh, surprised by the softness and smoothness of her lover's feet.

"How does it feel?" Liz wanted to know.

"It's nice... But I feel like it's missing something..." Alex trailed off, a thoughtful look on her face.

"I know! Hold that thought." She lit up with a bright smile.

The older woman got up and rushed off to the bedroom, returning seconds later with a towel in one hand, and a bottle of scented massage oil in the other, her big cock swaying side to side with each step. Liz giggled when Alex winked at her, laying the towel down on the couch and slipping out of her panties. The oil changed everything. After pouring a light drizzle over herself, Liz's feet slid easily against her; a unique texture that felt wonderful on her throbbing cock while the aroma of vanilla wafted into her nostrils.

Liz enjoyed the warmth and firmness of Alex's cock against her feet and she enjoyed, even more, the sweet vocalizations of pleasure that escaped her lips, but she felt somewhat clumsy trying to keep her lover between her soles. In a bid for more control, she repositioned her feet so that she could grip Alex between her toes. The move paid off; with all ten of her tiny toes wrapped around her girlfriend's throbbing member, Liz was able to manipulate her with ease. She settled into a comfortable rhythm, staring down at her digits gliding up and down her lover's pale shaft, pulling her foreskin back and forth over her glans.

"Oh, wow..." Alex purred, watching Liz's cute toes conform to the contours of her cock.

"You like that?" Liz cooed, biting her lower lip.

"Baby, your feet feel incredible!"

Liz grinned adorably, delighted that Alex was enjoying her efforts. She kept at it, her pace slow and sensual as she ran her toes to and fro over her lover's dick. The soft, beautiful moans and gasps that escaped Alex's lips were music to her ears, exciting her terribly as they increased in volume and urgency. After a few minutes, she sensed Alex tensing, her body hinting at the telltale signs of impending orgasm.

"Oh, sweetie, you're going to make me cum..." Alex announced, her breath shallow spurts in between moans.

"Mmm, cum for me, baby. I want to feel your hot cum all over my feet..." Liz encouraged her, her voice a sensual whisper.

Alex writhed in her seat, her hips rolling up to meet Liz's feet with each downward stroke as though she were trying to fuck her lover's toes. She cried out when her climax crashed over her like a dam giving way to an unstoppable flood, crumbling and falling away under the weight of it. Alex came hard; so hard that every muscle in her body strained and her ears felt as though they might pop while her cock twitched and pulsed against Liz's wonderful little toes.

The petite beauty gasped at the sight of the geyser that issued forth from her lover, giggling with glee as Alex spewed spurt after spurt of her seed. It wasn't often she got to watch Alex cum; usually, that happened in her warm, hungry mouth or deep inside her tight ass. She was enamored with the display, watching the thick juices shoot a few inches into the air before falling back down, coating her feet and toes in warm, gooey wetness. In her excitement, Liz lost count of how many individual ropes of cum sprayed from Alex's big cock. Ten? Twelve? She smiled happily, stroking her lover enthusiastically until her moans of rapture began to wane and her balls emptied with a final, lazy rivulet of the viscous white fluid.

"Holy shit..." Alex uttered breathlessly, looking down at the sticky mess she had made all over her girlfriend's feet and toes.

"Was that good?" Liz asked with a bright smile and a joyful twinkle in her big, brown eyes.

"Good?!" Alex giggled, "Honey, that was amazing! How are you so good at that? I'm going to need you to do that a lot more often."

Liz squealed happily at the praise, thrilled that she had impressed the redheaded goddess. She lifted her feet away from Alex's softening cock, watching gobs of cum run down her feet and dangle from her toes. If not for her chest hurting so much, she would have pulled her feet to her mouth and licked them clean. Instead, she settled for rubbing them together, enjoying the feeling of the warm semen squishing between her toes and spreading over her smooth skin. When she noticed Alex watching her, she smiled and giggled adorably.