ShE-Sports: Breaking Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling, glanced towards a different key. The loading screen before the game started had given her a tip. Press the 'H' key to call for aid from teammates. As her head spun and she failed to regain focus on the game, enemies began surrounding her character and she desperately tapped the key. At first nothing happened. Bethany was too zoned out to do much aside from hazily spam the key and groan 'help' as she tried to break free from her deep trance. Soon enough though, she felt someone touch her arm. Her eyes drifted hazily downwards to see Nora's hand on hers, and after a soft caress she began to guide her hand across the keyboard. [Blank], [Weak], [Obey], [Submit], [Deeper]. She held Bethany's hand on the key for several seconds, letting her eyes glaze over once more as she slipped deeper and deeper into the inescapable pull of her trance. She didn't even notice when Nora's hand left hers and began to slide down her stomach until it reached her crotch. It dug underneath her waistband and as Bethany continued to mindlessly tap the keys in sequence, she felt those fingers glide pleasantly over her drooling lower lips. [Blank], [Weak], [Obey], [Submit], [Deeper]. Bethany moaned in unison with her character as Nora stroked her slickening slit with increasing speed.

"Blank. Weak. Obey. Submit. Deeeeeeeepeeeeer." Bethany chanted out loud as her hips writhed and humped urgently against her teammate's fingers. Before long her pussy was clenching and spasming around the helpful digits as Bethany achieved a powerful orgasm.

Afterwards, Nora withdrew her sticky fingers and wandered slowly back to her own computer, without a word, and continued to play. It was like it hadn't even happened. The only evidence Bethany had was the still present throbbing in her cunt as she came down from the high of orgasm but was left still ebbing with arousal as she continued to work the keyboard with her fingers, ever reinforcing the programming which was now permeating her mind so thoroughly. She continued becoming wetter and weaker as she played, each repetition draining her will as it leaked out of her sloppy crotch and spilled onto the seat she was in.

Then, something broke the loop. A call for help. The screen flashed in darker colours urgently and a much clearer voice spoke into her ears now. "Your teammate needs your help. Go help Bianka!" It urged her. Bethany felt compelled to go to her immediately, and soon found herself rising from her chair and walking over towards Bianka. She noticed that Bianka's headphones had slid off on one side and she looked very confused. Her hand wasn't at the keyboard. Without conscious thought, Bethany leaned forward and whispered "Obey" into her teammate's ear before sliding the headphone cup back over it and gently guiding her hand back to the keyboard. She didn't understand what she was doing, and she was too entranced to fight it. More than that, helping Bianka felt good. Very good. There was a rush of arousal as she aided the dazed girl back into her trance. Something primal and powerful that made her drippy cunt clench as she watched the helpless blonde mouth the words just as she had. "Blank. Weak. Obey. Submit. Deeeeeeeepeeeeer." Bianka groaned, as Bethany gazed with wide, glassy eyes at the enthralled girl. Bethany was so horny at this point that Bianka was starting to look sexy to her. She had never been particularly interested in women before, but now as she watched Bianka's full chest heave as she chanted her thoughts away, Bethany experienced a surge of desire. She reached forward and wordlessly began to squeeze and kneed the dazed and brainless woman's breasts. Bianka moaned and shivered in response, and Bethany quickly noticed her nipples stiffen and her lips begin to quiver as Bianka slowly pushed her chest forward and continued her programming. Soon Bethany was tugging and twisting her nipples, eliciting loud and prolonged groans as they both chanted their obedience. Moans and hypnotic humming assaulting their brains from every direction as they sunk ever deeper into an endless hole of submission together.

Bethany wasn't sure when she had gone back to her seat, but it didn't matter. She could still picture Bianka's glazed eyes and pursed lips as she fondled her ample tits. That picture clung to her brain until it was finally time to take a break from the game. The schedule told them to go do some exercise in the gym, and the voice in her headphones told her to obey over and over. Still hazy and hot, Bethany wandered over alongside her teammates. There was a selection of equipment, mostly treadmills and leg machines as well as some yoga mats and small dumbbells. Bethany headed to the treadmill and took a run, With Kana running next to her. She wasn't sure how long for exactly because she couldn't seem to get her thoughts straight. Her headphones never left her ears, ensuring that she couldn't escape the numbing noise and constant repetitive orders that told her to exercise and obey. After what felt like 5 minutes the break, which was scheduled for an hour, was over. Then again the morning training session was 4 hours and it had passed by so fast. Bethany could barely remember what had happened when she returned to her seat, ignoring the blatant damp spot and sitting down once again to resume her training.

She continued to mouth the words endlessly until she zoned out completely. When she realized that she wasn't even fighting enemies and was simply standing at the side of the map pressing the same five keys over and over again, Bethany felt a little unsure. When she felt unsure, she had the sudden urge to press the 'H' key and call for help. So she did. Before she knew what was happening, she saw something crawling under her desk. As her gaze drifted down, Kana's head popped up between her thighs. Her hands were on Bethany's knees as she pushed them apart forcefully. The still dizzy Bethany could only watch in amazement as Kana moved forward slowly, glasses steamed up and tongue dangling out of her mouth hungrily. Bethany didn't struggle when Kana tugged her sweatpants down just enough to expose her tight, glistening slit. The slender Asian girl ran her soft, flat tongue up Bethany's quivering pussy in a single, agonizingly slow motion before looking upwards and mouthing something to her. "Obey." Bethany recognized. "Obey" she repeated. Then she realized that her hand had stopped pushing the keys. She needed to obey. She needed to play. As Kana's tongue teasingly swirled around her pussy lips, Bethany once again pressed the keys and began to softly chant her mantra as she writhed and groaned under the undeniably incredible assault from her teammates' slick tongue.

Between heavy breaths and whispered words of obedience, Bethany began to grind and wriggle. Her pussy was radiating heat and she could the ebb of pleasure rising through her crotch and spreading to her entire body. Kana also sensed that she was getting close and began to toy and suck on her swollen clit eagerly. Poor, mindless Bethany didn't know what hit her when she finally came. She held down the space key as Kana clung to her clit, sucking the life out of her in the best possible way. "DEEEEEEEEPEEEEER" she screamed as she bucked against her teammates face and her arousal overflowed, leaving a slick trail across Kana's face and even splashing her glasses.

Things went on like this for the next few months. Bethany found that as she kept playing the game she continued to level her character and unlock now moves to use in battle. Pressing the 'F' key would blast [Fucktoy] into her defenseless subconscious while performing a roar that knocked back enemies. Pressing the 'E' key would imprint the word [Eager] on her mind and at the same time draw enemies towards her. It didn't take her long to figure out that pressing 'E' and then 'F' in quick succession was an effective combo to incapacitate enemies, and soon she was hearing and seeing [Eager Fucktoy] over and over. Eager Fucktoy. Eager Fucktoy. She chanted it in response each time.

The calls for help continued. Sometimes she would be between one of her teammates legs, lapping at her soaking slit. Others she would straddled and hump them as they mouthed their brainwashing mantras to each other in a terribly effective loop. Other times she was the one calling for aid and riding once of their faces of feeling their tender grasp on her flesh. Before long she knew their bodies well. Their sensitive areas, their tastes, their scent. Everything.

Even when they weren't training, they were being conditioned and programmed. They never removed their headphones. Even at night sleeping with them on. Having lurid dreams of men fucking them over and over. Becoming more and more eager each time. Spreading themselves, humping, begging, pleading to be fucked. Used. For them to empty their balls inside. They were such eager fucktoys.

For all the training they did, they didn't get any better at the game. On the contrary, they were getting worse. Apparently pressing the same keys over and over mindlessly and spending half their time at another's desk eating pussy didn't make for good RTS strategy as it turned out. They would die and lose over and over. Each time their character would say some pathetic line like "I can't fight it any longer..." or "I submit, do what you want with me!" or "I'm just a weak girl, have mercy!". Yet Bethany still found herself repeating them just like all the other things in the game. And the more she repeated them, the truer they felt...and the wetter and more obedient she became.

Then one day something strange happened. As she was moaning and tapping the keys happily, listening to her brainwashing audio and enjoying the sensation of calm and pleasure that her obedience brought, suddenly her headphones fell silent. It was so odd that it snapped her out of her trance and she glanced around. What was going on here? She felt her head throb as she pooled her will and tore her eyes away from the screen. Without the audio and the flashing, she began to feel a cloud inside her mind begin t part as she looked around the room. Her teammates were all slumped in their chairs, moaning and writhing like utter sluts and whispering the most disgusting things as they mindlessly tapped away at the keyboards like drones. Bethany gasped as she began to understand for the first time what was actually happening around her. Free of the mind numbing audio. Now she noticed the warm, wet patch around her crotch and butt and realized that she was soaking wet. Had she been like this the whole time? How long had she been here, in this creepy hypno den? What was happening?

She pulled out her phone and saw the date. The tournament was supposed to start days ago! What on earth was happening? Just as she got up and began to head towards the door, he came into view. Their manager. He had a concerned look on his face as she approached her slowly.

"Bethany, your headphones have malfunctioned. Don't worry, I have a replacement pair right here. Just put them on and get back to training." he commanded her.

"No! What the hell is this? You're brainwashing them...us! You've been brainwashing us for months and the tournament already started! You never intended to take us to that tournament did you? This is all some sex trafficking bullshit..." she confronted him viciously.

"Silly girl. Of course you've been brainwashed. But you are going to the tournament, no need to worry. See, its on your schedule for tomorrow." he explained calmly.

Bethany glanced down at the schedule on her phone for a moment. It was true, it was written there in big letters. But why would they go to the tournament so late? By the time she glanced up, he had taken several more steps towards her and was raising the headphones up towards her head. Just in time she jumped back and glared at him. "You can't do this to us! This is fucked up!" she yelled.

"Oh but we can. We already did. You've been here for 3 months now. Its so ingrained in you. You especially, you were the most susceptible subject we ever tested. Went under just like that, and your brainwaves indicated you were taking it all in strongly, right from the start. You know you can't fight it any longer." He said with a sinister grin.

'I can't fight it any longer...' She mouthed, before realizing what had happened and shaking her head and covering her ears. "No. No. No. Stop it. Get out of my head." she screamed. But what she didn't notice was the three women creeping up behind her. A pair of hands wrapped around her from behind and grabbed her tits firmly. Startled, she removed her hands from her ears, but before she could push the invasive hands away, the two remaining girls were on either side of her, grabbing her wrists and restraining her. With each wrist in one of their hands, the other wandered her body. Bianka on her left let her hand slid down her stomach and buried itself in her crotch where it got to work rubbing fast circles around her tenser clit. Nora on the right running her fingers over Bethany's lips gently as she turned her to stare deeply into Nora's glassy eyes and watch here moan in bliss as she mouthed 'Obey' at her. Bethany shivered in response, lip trembling as she fought not to repeat it, but it was futile. Soon her she was repeating it dutifully. "Obey." All the while Kana, the one behind her, continued to kneed her breasts expertly. It wasn't fair, it was like they knew all of her weak spots. Because they did! For the past 3 months they had practiced and trained in pleasure. They knew how to make her twitch and beg and cum with ease. Just like she knew how to do the same to them.

She realized how hopeless it was as the manager raised the headphones and dangled them over her head with glee. Watching the three eager, groaning sluts fawn over her...dragging her back into submission. She was already too weak to escape at this point, but he lingered there watching her struggle to slip away nonetheless...all the while failing and feebly repeating after her fellow brainless fucktoys.

"What are you?" he asked her.

"Eager fucktoy..." she droned weakly.

With a triumphant smile, he lowered the headphones back over her head and she slipped back into a deep and unending trance.

The next day, they did go to the tournament as he said. They wore their headphones the entire time and were kept backstage while the games were being played. It was the final round, not that any of the silly brainwashed fucktoys were aware of what was happening out there. Instead, they were getting changed into their 'special' outfits. They were replicas of the outfits their characters had worn in the game. Bethany had the easiest job, as all she put on was a couple of flimsy pieces of underwear which were made to look like they were made of leaves. While clearly not actually fashioned from foliage, they were certainly weak. They looked like they could fall apart at any minute. The finishing touch to her costume was a small stuffed bear which she held obediently as she chanted about being an eager fucktoy and a silly doll and many other demeaning mantras which had been drilled into her head to the point of her sorry brain breaking at this point. Nora changed into her wild west outfit, complete with pistols. Well, they weren't so much pistols as water guns filled with alcohol, but the brainless fucktoy didn't know or care. Bianka's outfit was also similar to her in-game counterpart, though the ends of her 'battle-axe' looked a lot more phallic than usual. Finally Kana, whose skin tight suit was the most normal part of her costume. Once she had it on, she had to climb into some silly contraption that looked vaguely like the mech her character piloted, except noticeably smaller. So much so in fact that her butt stuck out of a gap in the rear of the thing and her chest and torso hung out of the front. Her arms and legs were strapped into it firmly so that she essentially couldn't move aside from wriggling her exposed but and turning her head.

With their humiliating costumes now on, the final match drew to a close.

"looks like Steel Tigers were just able to pull that last game out of the bag, making them our official champions! Congratulations guys!" The announcer exclaimed as the audience burst out into applause. "First prize is $50,000..." the crowd continued cheering "but I know what you're really eager to find out about. That's right, the secret bonus prize!"

With that, the crowd burst into an even greater level of excitement. They went wild, hollering and jeering and chanting at the top of their lungs. The Steel Tigers members could barely contain their excitement also.

Suddenly a curtain dropped, exposing the rear of the stage where the four girls were standing obediently in their costumes. The crowd gasped and continued cheering madly. "The bonus prize is your own personal set of fucktoys. We modelled them after the most popular characters in the game, just to give them that perfect touch. Well Steel Tigers, what do you think? Wanna try out your new prize?" The announcer asked coyly.

The girls all heard instructions in their headphones and were compelled to approach the right side of the stage where the Steel Tigers, four very average looking and somewhat sweaty gamers stood behind a row of gaming computers and under heavy lighting. The horny guys wasted no time in exploring their bodies, groping their tits and ass crudely, especially Kana who was somewhat bent over and looked utterly helpless. Once they had ascertained that the four girls were simply going to stand there and take it, they became more brazen. Their hands explored every crevice and they began to pull them closer. Each one seemed to have his own favourite as they began to undo their pants and unleash their quickly hardening cocks.

Just as they were sliding their hot cocks inside the defenseless and dumbfounded dolls, the announcer spoke again. "Oh and by the way, they are completely controllable via mouse and keyboard, just like their virtual counterparts. Try it out!" he announced.

The guys furrowed their brows and analyzed the screens, which now each displayed some kind of control interface, similar to that of the game. But instead of the regular attacks were buttons like 'moan', 'small orgasm', 'massive orgasm' alongside assorted mantras and even a space to type their own phrases. The man who had already plunged his cock inside Bethany's tight snatch typed something at the keyboard as his hips pounded away at her, and when he finished the words seamlessly entered her head and spilled from her lips, bypassing her higher brain function entirely. "I'm a stupid cunt. I suck at video games almost as hard as I suck cock." she said, as the Steel Tigers all giggled and the crowd roared with laughter.

"Me so horny!" Kana said after her controller typed the phrase into the computer. Again they chuckled as the racist gamer found the seam in the rear of her skintight suit which he slid open allowing him to split her ass-cheeks apart and press the tip of his cock against her asshole. Kana felt it throbbing for a moment before he forced it inside. "Fuck my tight asshole!" she begged brainlessly as he typed into the console to control her. Soon he discovered that she had some unique controls, which moved her 'mech' around. It basically allowed him to reposition her body as he pleased, which he did so until she was in the perfect position for him to bury his cock deep inside her ass.

The man who had picked Bianka had some unique controls of his own. He noticed the phallic tip of the battle-axe immediately and pressed it against her cunt as he tapped the key to activate the powerful vibrator embedded in the tip and watched her eyes roll back in her head. He then pressed another key which made her hump the phallic weapon pathetically as she moaned and leaked all over the floor of the stage. Then he grabbed the horns of her helmet and guided her head to his crotch, stuffing his hot, sweaty cock down her throat until she gagged and spluttered around it. All the while groaning and humping before a cheering crowd.