ShE-Sports: Breaking Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora's user first took one of her pistols. The tip smelled strongly of alcohol and recognizing this, he pushed it past her parted lips and fired a spray of the strong alcoholic liquid down her throat. He noticed a swallow button on her controls and pressed it. After doing this several times and also squirting a bit into his mouth, he replaced the tip of the pistol with the tip of his cock, slipping it easily past her soft, plump lips and down her throat. He humped her face violently as the crowd continued jeering in excitement.

Then Bethany's user seemed to become obsessed with the orgasm buttons. He hit the 'small orgasm' button and she gasped and clenched around his cock. He must have liked the sensation because he mashed it repeatedly for a while, before trying the 'big orgasm' button which sent her into a spiral of intense pleasure. Having a lot of fun, he began typing humiliating phrases and hitting the 'big orgasm' button just as she finished saying them. Making her cum hard to things like "I'm a worthless piece of fuck-meat, make me scream!" and "fuck me 'til I break then cover me in cum!" Every time followed by a big orgasm. Alongside the feeling of his cock throbbing inside her. then he would mash the 'small orgasm' button and enjoy the sensation of her clenching and quivering around his thick member as he built up to another humiliating 'big orgasm'.

By the time the event had finished, the four girls were sweaty and drenched in cum. They had been violated, humiliated and degraded in front of a crowd of people. It would have been against their will, if they had any will left. Instead they simply writhed in pleasure and followed the instructions they were given. Things didn't change for them when they were brought back to the guys' house and used as stress relievers while the trained for the next tournament. It was all a big, pleasant, obedient blur of sucking and fucking and debasing themselves for the entertainment of these childish and disgusting men.

So in the end, everyone was a winner.