She Stole My Life

Story Info
Ruby steals Nicole's body.
4.7k words
4.03
9.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

I was beautiful. I had long blonde hair that complimented my ice blue eyes and pale skin. My lips were naturally plump and my smile made boys melt. I had a perfect body, honed from years of cheerleading. My breasts were the perfect handful and sat nice and perky on my tight young body. My ass turned heads whenever I walked past and my legs were long and smooth. I was a walking wet dream. Then she took all of that from me.

The day Ruby destroyed my life started as magical as any other day that I had lived. I'd spent the night at Tony's and was woken up by his magic mouth between my legs. His tongue playing with my clit with expert precision. He made me cum three times before I returned to favour, riding his big thick cock until we both finished again. Tony was the love of my life. He was tall and unbelievably sexy. We were perfect physical matches for each other, but he also understood me as a person. He knew all of my insecurities and fears and he knew how to make me smile and laugh like no one else ever did. We lived together in a beautiful big house and generally just lived a beautiful life.

That day I had a house viewing arranged. Spending my Saturday morning showing strangers around an empty house wasn't exactly my idea of a perfect day but I'd been trying to shit that grimy one bedroom apartment for months and no amount of cleavage flashing and flirting was convincing anyone to snap it up. I had just finished laying out a small spread when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and let my guest in. That was the first time I saw Ruby. She was hideous then, short shaggy brown hair with no life or shine to it. Acne ridden face and below her neck there were no womanly curves to suggest she was anything more than a small boy. She was short and flat and bland. She smiled up at me and I hid my disgust for the poor creature, ushering her into the room. I had barely started my well practised speech on the many good points of the apartment before I suddenly froze. I simply stopped moving mid word and could not command my beautiful body to do anything. Ruby walked into view with a smirk and I knew that somehow she had done this. Fear coursed through my body.

'You are quite beautiful Nicole, quite beautiful indeed.' Ruby cooed at me. Her eyes roaming over my body in the way I had grown accustomed to men looking at me. 'Let's get a proper look at you though. Disrobe.'

I wanted to call her crazy. How could she possibly think I would undress myself for her but instead my body betrayed me and I felt my clothes removed one by one and then tossed to the side. First my blazer and shirt, then my skirt and last my bra and panties. I finally stood before this horrid woman completely naked. I wanted to cry but it seemed not even that part of my body was under my control anymore. I watched in horror as Ruby began to undress. Beneath her simple t-shirt and jeans was a flat chest, an unkempt bush and a plain bum. I had hoped for her sake when she walked in that perhaps she was simply wearing unflattering clothing but no, there truly was no definable shape or sexiness to her. She was plain and boring and somehow in complete control of me.

'I have always wanted to be beautiful Nicole. I know that I am ugly. But you're going to help me change all that. You won't thank me, but I certainly thank you for your brave sacrifice.'

Sacrifice? What did she mean? I had a feeling I would find out sooner rather than later and that I would not enjoy it. She clicked her fingers and as if by magic a ring of mirrors appeared around us. I could see us both from every possible angle. My tall slender beautiful frame only highlighted how ugly she was.

'Now, be a good girl for me and give me a kiss.'

I tried with all of my power to stop my body from moving towards her. I screamed and begged my body to stop moving, I prayed to any god that would listen to wake me from this nightmare but nothing worked. In no time at all I was stood before her and leaning down to kiss her. Just before my lips touched hers she stopped me.

'Oh no my dear, my other lips please.'

I sank to my knees in horror as she conjured a chair and sat before me, spreading her short legs and offering me an unhindered view of her hairy pussy. I could see now that beneath the matted pubes she had a loose and dangling pussy. The complete opposite of my perfectly formed, hairless cunt. I couldn't stop myself from moving in and kissing her lower lips. Her untamed pubes tickled my face but still I dived in and began to lap at her. She was already soaking wet and soon my face was covered in her juices. The moment my lips touched her clit a jolt ran through me and my body felt powerless to move anywhere but deeper into her pussy.

'Oh fuck Nicole, that feels so good. Your sacrifice has started my love, did you feel it?'

I shut my eyes and tried to put my mind anywhere but here but her hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deeper, reminding me of exactly where I was and what I was doing.

I had always been straight. I loved men, I loved their chiselled abs and their throbbing cocks and in my privileged life as a beautiful woman I had enjoyed many beautiful men. The thought of sleeping with a woman repulsed me and yet here I was, on my knees tongue fucking the ugliest woman I had ever seen. Her juices tasted musky and gross in my mouth but I could not pull my tongue out of her hole. She rolled her hips and writhed on my face, and then I felt her cum. Her disgusting juices squirted onto my beautiful face and suddenly I was free. I crawled back away from her, jumping to my feet and trying to run to the door but I was blocked by the mirror wall she had created. That was when I began to understand what my sacrifice would be. My reflection in the mirror was still me but my hair had changed. My long beautiful blond locks were gone and instead my hair was a lifeless brown mess. I looked back at Ruby, still enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm and sure enough, where her shaggy hair had been was now luscious golden curls. She had stolen my hair! I started to cry which roused Ruby from her blissful reverie.

'Oh don't cry darling, we're only just beginning.' She chuckled.

'Why are you doing this to me!' I cried at her.

'Because I can. Now let me return the favour my love.'

My skin crawled at the way she spoke to me. Like I was her lover. She waved her hand at me and once again my body ceased to be mine. She commanded my body to crawl into the middle of the ring of mirrors and bend over onto all fours, my bare pussy pointed right at her. She took up position behind me and wasted no time diving in. Ruby knew what she was doing, her tongue played with me with expert precision. I tried to fight the feeling but she was too skilled, before long my body was reacting to her ministrations and my cunt was dripping. She focused more and more on my sensitive clit and I could feel myself climbing towards my climax. She slid a single digit into my sopping wet pussy and that was enough. I came harder than I ever had in my life and that ripple of energy came back.

'Oh look at me now Nicole! My lips look so full!' I hear Ruby exclaim behind me. I forced myself to look in the mirror and saw that my luscious lips and clear skin were gone, replaced by thin lips and acne marked face. Looking closer I could see little dark hairs littering my face. A fresh wave of despair flooded through me. My face was ugly. I had never been ugly before. I turned and looked at Ruby and despite her body she was beautiful. She had stolen my beauty. At least I still had my body, I foolishly allowed myself to think. I was naïve to think this was over.

Ruby waved her hand in the air again and out of nothing she produced something that made me shiver. In her hands she now held a long thick strap on. The dildo must have been at least ten inches long and it had girth. I had never taken anything that big. I had no plans on letting her fuck me with that thing. I tried to crawl away from her but she quickly seized my hips and pulled me back. She was surprisingly strong, or perhaps she had used whatever magic she wielded to make me weaker. Regardless of the answer, the result was the same. I was on all fours in front of this evil woman and the monster now poking out of her crotch. I felt the tip poke at my pussy, still wet from her earlier torment.

'Please no' I begged, 'it's too big, please let me go.'

'Shush now, this will be over soon my love.' She replied, pressing into me.

I felt my lower lips part and my pussy stretch to accommodate the girth of the appendage. It hurt as she slowly drove herself forward and I could only grunt as inch by brutal inch she pushed into me. All I could think was that I would never be as tight as I was before again. She was ruining me and I was powerless to stop it. It didn't even matter to me that I knew that's not how it works. I gasped as I felt her bottom out in me. Somehow I had taken the entire monster. I could feel her thighs against mine as she buried herself to the hilt in my once pristine pussy.

'There, that wasn't so bad now was it darling.'

'Please, let me go.'

'No until we're done dear. You have so much left to give me.'

I felt her pull out of me and was altogether too aware of the way my pussy now gaped in her absence. The moment was short lived however as she drove herself back in. She began to fuck me with a furious abandon and despite the initial pain of the act, I could feel my body growing used to this invader. My walls accommodated her more easily, my pussy began to gush in order to lubricate the appendage and before long my grunts and groans became moans and whimpers of pleasure. The thing I hated most of all was how she made me enjoy her torment. It would have been easier, better, to hate every second. To loathe the way she was stealing my body but instead she had made me come. And every thrust of that monster cock into my soaking pussy was driving me closer and closer to another orgasm. She pounded into me harder and harder, I'd never been fucked like this before. It was hard to think of anything other than the massive cock plundering the depths of me. Then she did something that pulled my focus away from the strap on.

She reached around and with a delicate precision she once again began to play with my clit. She circled the sensitive little bud like an expert and that was enough to send me over the edge. I clenched around her strap on but she didn't slow, she fucked me hard through my orgasm and then that ripple returned, stronger than it had been the previous times. I felt the energy course through me and nearly passed out. Ruby allowed me to collapse to the ground. I lay there, panting a moment until she gripped me by the hair and forced me to look in the mirror.

From my angle I could see only my face and her body above me. My chest was still pressed against the ground. Ruby had changed again. Where her chest had been flat before, she now boasted a magnificent pair of breasts. They sat perfectly on her chest without a hint of sag. They were the perfect size and shape for her frame and were capped by perfect pink nipples. I knew then what she had taken this time. I knew then how naïve I had been to think she would allow me my body. Ruby hooked her arms under mine and pulled me up so I was kneeling.

'I want you to see what your sacrifices have cost you dear.' she said as I was forced to look at my body. My new body. I knew what I would see even before I saw it but it still did not prepare me. My chest was as flat as hers had been. I would never need to wear a bra again. I would never be able to give Tony a titty fuck again. If it wasn't for the pretty little pussy between my legs, no one would even recognise me as a woman. I didn't cry this time. I felt dead inside. I couldn't picture how my life could possibly continue on after this. How could Tony ever accept me now? And still, I knew that Ruby was not finished. She would take everything from me and I still had something to give. The only question that remained was how she intended to take it.

'Oh fuck I am sexy now Nicole. I knew you were the right person to receive my gifts from, I just knew it. But now my legs look out of place, short and hairy. Not like your smooth slender legs. Come on my love, we have work still to do.'

She sat next to me and pulled me into her chest.

'Come on darling, I want to feel how sensitive my new tits are.'

She pressed my head into her nipple but I remained still and lifeless. I couldn't conjure the energy to participate in my destruction.

'Nicole, don't make me punish you. You've been so cooperative until now.'

I still did not move.

'If you don't do what I want I will take your clit.'

That caught my attention.

'The choice is yours. You can leave this room with a lifetime of orgasms waiting or you can leave this room with nothing. I know that you're upset about your future, I understand darling I really do. I've lived every day until now exactly as you are going to live every day after. I have spent years, lying alone in a bed sad and ignored by every man I've ever looked at. Do you know the only thing that makes that kind of life bearable? Being able to cum. There probably won't be a lot of sex in your future but you and a vibrator could have a lovely life together filled with countless orgasms. But only if you do as you're told.'

When she stopped speaking she let the silence hang. I knew that what she said was right. I could never go back to Tony like this, he wouldn't even recognise me. My own mother would not recognise me. Ruby was offering me the world's shittiest silver lining but it was all I had. I opened my mouth and began to kiss and tease her nipple. I used my own memory of how I liked my breasts, my old breasts anyway, to bring her pleasure.

Nipping at her nipple every now and then as well as swirling my tongue around the sensitive bud. My other hand moved up to caress her other breast as I played. Occasionally I would switch my attention to the other breast, making sure both her nipples were adequately stimulated. She clearly enjoyed what I was doing. Her moans and coos of delight filled the room and she leaned back, allowing me full access to her beautiful chest. Knowing that breast stimulation alone was never enough to get me off I slid a hand down her torso and her gasp as I reached her hairy pussy.

Through the matted pubes I found her clit and began to play. Her moans increased in volume and frequency and I knew that she was getting close. I knew because this was one of my favourite ways for Tony to make me cum. It occurred to me that I would probably never cum like that again. Her body began to shudder and I nipped at her right breast as I flicked her clit and she cascaded over the edge, her arms wrapping around me as the energy once again rippled through me. I looked to my right, staring into the mirror as Ruby held me in her post orgasm glow. I could see bare ass and legs. I could see the flat shape of my bum. The dimpled texture of the skin. I could see how short my legs were now with all their hair.

And I could see ruby. Even pressed against the floor I could tell her ass was perfect. Her legs were long and smooth. The kind of legs any man would want draped over their shoulders. I wondered, my eyes roaming over my now flat ass, if there was any hope of sex in my future. Perhaps if I offered things men wanted but couldn't normally get. I could allow men to take my ass, become a backdoor slut just to be able to fuck. Was that my future now? Letting gross men fuck me in the ass in a desperate effort to relive my former life? My thoughts were disturbed by Ruby slapping my shapeless backside.

'Oh Nicole, I will miss you when we leave this room. But first, you have one final gift to give me.'

I fell back on my knees as she scrambled to stand before me. She had become stunning. With one exception. Her pussy was still hairy and underneath the thick thatch of unkempt hair I could see her labia, loose and dangling. The phrase 'meat curtains' came to mind and repulsed me. I knew what gift I would be giving her. I looked down at my own perfect, hairless cunt and began to mourn.

My pussy had always been tight and sensitive. Men loved my cunt so much that I had multiple boyfriends spend hours simply licking me to orgasm. When this was over I could shave but I knew I would still be ugly. I would still have the kind of body men either ignored or ridiculed. I wondered if Ruby had come to the same realisation and that was why she had clearly stopped trying. She understood it was swimming upstream.

Ruby waved her hand and the strap-on was back. I groaned, my pussy was sore from the fucking I had received earlier, I didn't know if I could take another pounding from that beast. Another wave of Ruby's hand produced a blue velvet loveseat. She sat down and made a come hither motion to me. Remembering Ruby's previous threat to take my clitoris as well as my life I crawled to her.

'Suck me baby, get my big cock nice and wet.'

I resigned myself to my fate and took the member into my mouth. It was far too big for me to take much of it in but I did my best. Wrapping my lips around the rubber cock and bobbing up and down on it. I used my tongue to coat the cock with saliva. Evidently my beast was not good enough for Ruby, she gripped my short shaggy hair and took control.

She didn't care that her actions were causing me to choke, nor did she care that I was struggling to breathe from her brutal assault on my throat. She fucked my face like an overzealous frat boy. In my head I begged her to stop and to my surprise actually she pulled my mouth off of her rubber cock as if in answer to my silent prayer.

'Now, climb on my love, I want to see your face the last time we make love.'

I climbed onto the seat and straddled her cock. Gripping the shaft and aiming it at my over sensitive pussy.

'No darling, not there.'

My eyes went wide as I realised what she wanted.

'No! Please, I've never done that before! Don't make me take it there!' I begged her, abandoning dignity and hoping to convince her to allow me this small mercy. With lightning fast reflexes she reached forward and pinched my clit. I screamed in pain but she maintained her grip.

'The next time you say no to me Nicole, I will be removing this for good. Maybe I will put it on a ring and carry it with me. I'll give it a little tweak every now and then just to let you know I still have it but I promise you, you will never have another orgasm in your wretched little life. Now be a good girl, and sit your flat little ass down on my cock.'

I stared in shock for a second. Unable to believe what she'd just told me. This morning I would have laughed at the threat but Ruby had proved she was more than capable of carrying it out. I had no choice. She was offering to leave me a scrap of joy to keep me warm at night but a scrap was better than nothing. With great sadness. I repositioned my aim and lowered myself. I shuddered as I felt the cock press against my tight asshole. I grimaced as I sank down onto it, physically shrieking in pain as it suddenly popped past my sphincter and I cried openly and loudly as I sank myself down, slowly but surely until every single inch of the monster was buried in my once virgin asshole.

'Good girl. Now fuck yourself.'

I leant forward, wrapping my arms over her shoulders so that she could not see my face and I began to lift myself off the cock and slide back down. I went slow, her hands holding my hips as I went. The feeling was not like being fucked in the pussy, it was a more intense pressure, and much more painful. I returned briefly to my thoughts of becoming a backdoor slut and knew that even if that was the only method of having sex I could use, it would always be inferior. It would never satisfy me in the same way. Ruby guided my body up and down over and over as I fucked her strap on. The pain never became pleasure. I had hoped that as my once tight asshole stretched and adjusted to the intruder I would begin to enjoy it but it simply never happened.

12