She Stole My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock was simply too big and there was not enough lube but still, I did as I was told and I fucked myself up and down on her cock. Grunting and groaning as I was filled over and over again by the rubber invader. Eventually Ruby seemed to grow bored, she slammed me down on her cock and pushed me backwards so that a space was created between us. I looked down at my now visible pussy and wondered how much longer I would have before she took it from me. Ruby had something in her hands which she inserted into my pussy. It was cold and metal and it sprang to life as she pressed a button on a remote that had appeared in her other hand. She had placed a vibrating bullet inside of me which had nestled perfectly against my g spot. Ruby gripped my hips and once again began to guide my body up and down on her cock. The vibrations changed the sensation.

I was now walking a tightrope between pleasure and pain, and I was shocked to discover that the pain of anal heightened the pleasure of the vibrations. Ruby waved her hand over her crotch and a new protrusion developed on the base of her strap-on. A ribbed ridge that vibrated was now sitting perfectly positioned to press against my clit every time I sank down on the cock. My holes were taking a full sensory assault and I was beginning to lose myself to it. I soon found myself grinding down against the new ridge, relishing the exquisite pleasure of it.

'That's right my love, cum for me. Give me my final gift. Good girl, cum for me.'

I was passed caring that my next orgasm was the final nail in the coffin. All I cared about was how god damn good everything felt now. I had never dabbled in being spanked or whipped so I had never known how closely pain danced with pleasure but I was getting a crash course now. The invader in my ass was ever present but it heightened the pleasure of the vibrations just by contrast. I writhed and rubbed against the ridge like a mad woman and then I broke.

My whole being seemed to shatter. Like I was made of glass and ruby had thrown a rock through me. I'm pretty sure I blacked out. The next thing I remembered was laying on the floor looking up at Ruby. Her change was complete. I looked up at a goddess of a woman. Long smooth legs with a perfect hairless pussy nestled between them. She turned and I saw her flawless ass. She turned again and I could see her tight abdomen and her perfect breasts framed by long flowing hair. Her face could have been on billboards. She was stunning. Simply stunning. I looked at myself and saw a short shapeless hairy mess.

'Thank you for my gifts Nicole. Now, let's get you dressed.'

The next hour or so was a blur. I was an empty shell. I barely registered as the mirrors disappeared or as Ruby redressed me. I couldn't recall the drive back to mine. I was only half aware of Tony turning me away from the door, adamant that he did not know me. The next thing I remember was laying in a bed in a dirty motel on the outskirts of town.

My clothes hung off me like a cruel joke. I no longer had hips to keep my skirt up so I allowed it to fall. I took off my shirt in front of the mirror and cried at my empty bra. I discarded all my clothes and climbed into the bed, pulling the blankets around myself in the dark. Then I felt a familiar sensation out of nowhere. It happened once and then again. I threw the covers off of me to inspect my loose hairy pussy and then I knew for certain what had happened. She had taken my clit. She had threatened it, and despite all I had done she had taken it anyway. Somewhere out there in the world was a beautiful woman with a promising future and she was holding my clit. I felt her give it another few strokes, my pussy moistening at the wonderful sensation and then she stopped. I never felt it again. That was twenty years ago.

I saw Tony once after that day. He was walking with Ruby. He looked happy. I was doing the walk of shame after another night of letting gross old men fuck my ass in exchange for a drink. I could still feel dried cum around my asshole. Tony didn't even look at me. Ruby gave me a wink as they passed.

That's the story of how Ruby stole my life.

12