She Swept Me Away Pt. 07

Story Info
The shocking revelation in the finale.
2.1k words
4.71
6.5k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trembling in fear and trepidation as I stepped into Aarti's house along with Aarti. The house was just next door to that of Shobha. Nobody else was home at that time. Aarti took off her clothes as soon as she closed the doors and threw them to me. She said, "Now my maid, you are going to wash these clothes of mine."

I stammered as I said, "But Aartiji I had never done it before."

Aarti smiled and after coming closer put her arms around me. She whispered in my ear, "I know. But there is always a first time maid. Give it a try. The detergent is over there."

I knew it was futile to argue and hence decided to try the same. I had accepted myself as a plaything for Shobha and Aarti long before, and being a maid for them was also a part of it. I took water in a bucket from the handpump and took a handful of detergent. Aarti immediately stopped me.

She said, "Hey maid take care of the quantity. This much detergent will clean off all my clothes!"

I was ashamed and said, "Sorry Aartiji."

Aarti slapped my butt and said, "Be careful maid."

I was being continuously referred to as a maid and surprisingly I was accepting my position. I lessened the amount of detergent and then mixed it with water in the bucket. As soon as I put Aarti's clothes in the bucket she put her arms around me and kissed my back. I turned towards her and she kissed my lips. She winked and said, "You are such a yummy maid."

She took me to her bed and mounted on my face. She said, "The clothes are to be washed some time later. Till then use your tongue on me."

Her pussy was moist and emitting odour of sex. I started to lick her pussy as she moved hips forward and back, humping her cunt on my mouth. My tongue had been in constant action since the past few days and I was licking her pussy like a pro. Aarti's interiors were on fire as she felt my tongue invading her private space. My tongue pushed into her hairy pussy, tasting her juices. I moved my tongue from her clit down to her asshole in strokes after strokes.

Aarti's humping increased as she moaned in delightful ecstasy. Soon my pro tongue made her cum and unable to keep herself up right any more she fell on the bed. The orgasm had hit her hard and she was really satisfied. After some heavy breaths she kissed me and said, "Ok maid, now onto your cleaning job."

Aarti asked me to sit on a banana leaf on the ground near the handpump and wash the clothes. I did accordingly but due to no experience I could not wash Aarti's saree, blouse and petticoat properly. I tried hard to rub and clean them but wasn't fully successful. However, Aarti didn't get angry with me and instead laughed at my creative efforts.

She took me inside and said, "Well, well your inexperience was showing in your work. You need more practice. Whenever you visit our basti, come over to my place for practice. Remember you are my maid now."

I nodded and Aarti kissed my lips for some time. She then said, "I am hungry. Let's go to Shobha's house now."

We moved into Shobha's house together to find her lying on the bed. She had finished her cooking and was resting. As soon as her eyes fell upon us she got up and said, "Welcome back. Did your maid obey your orders?"

Aarti replied, "Of course the maid was good and obedient. Now it's her turn to be your bitch again."

Shobha smiled and said, "She is my bitch always and forever."

They made me lie on the floor and both of them placed their plates on my body. I was ordered to stay still as they sat and ate their food. It was really difficult for me to keep myself still as they chatted and ate, but being an obedient slave I was bound to do what was asked of me. After completing the food they got up and washed their mouths. Aarti said, "You really performed well in the role of our dining table. Now as a good maid you must wash my eating plate."

I, who had never washed a glass of water in my life, readily took Aarti's plate and washed it in Shobha's backyard, near her hand pump. I was really hungry by now and as I got back to the room, Shobha was sitting on the floor with her plate still in her hands. I said, "Oh sorry mistress let me wash your plate as well."

Shobha smiled and said, "Of course you will wash it. But first you must have your food on this plate."

I understood that she wanted me to eat in her unwashed plate, and as an obedient slave I agreed. Shobha put some rice and vegetables on the plate and gave it to me. I started to eat and Shobha and Aarti sat on the bed kissing each other.

After finishing my food from Shobha's unwashed plate I went to the backyard again and washed it. After completing the task I felt I should go home now since it was late already. So, I went in to take permission from Shobha and Aarti. As I entered I was shocked to find Sandhya with Shobha and Aarti.

Shobha and Aarti were sucking Sandhya's boobs as Sandhya said to me, "Don't look so shocked my dear. It was my plan. I noticed you visiting this basti some time. One day I followed you to see your sexual interactions with Shobha. I always craved for you, I always wanted a beautiful girl like you to serve my body. So, I just edited a letter typed on the school typewriter and erased another student's name to put you in non-collegiate list."

I couldn't believe my ears as Sandhya continued, "You had made my job easy by falling for Shobha and also showing her the submissive side of yours. Then I visited Shobha to tell her my plans and she too agreed. You fell into my trap easily. When you visited my house the two girls whom you saw licking my pussy and ass were actually Aarti and her sister Ratna. You couldn't see their faces since they were concealed inside my petticoat. You got horny and your submissive nature compelled you to worship my body. Then you licked my body to save yourself from being non-collegiate. And as horny as you were, you once again served my body after college."

Shobha started talking now, "Sandhya knew since you were so much dedicated to me you would feel guilty and confess to me, and at that moment Aarti came in. We turned you into our maid and made you do cleaning work. We wanted to completely end any kind of resistance you might have shown to us. And you as a good girl did what we all asked for. So, Sandhyaji decided to reveal herself. Now you will always be our slave."

I was in tears hearing the truth, but knew in my mind that I longer had any will power and strength to resist these women. It was my fault anyways and I had to now pay the price for the same. I stood powerless in my position as the three women came towards me. Sandhya pushed me on the floor and all three of them sat on my body, Shobha on my belly, Aarti on my knees and Sandhya on my face. I couldn't move or breathe and almost felt like I was going to die under their weight. But after sometime Sandhya decided to release the pressure of her ass from my face and I could breathe.

I was still not in a very comfortable position as still Shobha and Aarti were sitting on my body and kissing each other passionately. Sandhya sat on the floor beside me and bent her mouth near mine. She opened my mouth with her hands and started to pour the saliva from her mouth in my mouth. I was shivering as the college peon put more and more saliva in my mouth. She then started to lick my lips and cheeks, and then tickled my ear.

Shobha went a little upwards and sat on my boobs, while Aarti came forward on my thighs. They were kissing non-stop as I could understand from their wet slurping sounds. The weight on my body was making me dizzy, and Sandhya was only adding to my discomfort by licking my face all over. Shobha came further up and this time placed her ass on my face. Sandhya said, "Lick Shobha's ass you bitch."

I took out my tongue and started to lick Shobha's asshole, a place which I had licked all the time I was with Shobha. Meanwhile Sandhya and Aarti took one boob each in their mouths and sucked me. Shobha was moaning deeply as she felt my tongue wiggle inside her ass. Each time I licked I tasted Shobha's ass and inhaled her smell, something that always had turned me on. Sandhya and Aarti had now left my boobs and paid their attention to Shobha. They sucked Shobha's boobs and kissed her body as I licked the sweeper woman's ass with full dedication.

The position was changed again and this time both Aarti and Sandhya lay by my sides. Both of them lifted their arms and started to rub their armpits on my face. I took out my tongue and both of them rubbed their hairy, sweaty pits on my mouth. I licked the sticky, tangy sweat from their armpits as I felt two strong hands pressing my boobs. Shobha was playing with my boobs and also sucking on them. Aarti then following Sandhya's footsteps started to pour the saliva from her mouth inside my mouth. My body shook as Sandhya started to lightle bite and nibble my skin, and Shobha sucked my boobs. Aarti's mouth didn't seem to empty as she kept on pouring her saliva inside me.

Sandhya then took a doggy position and Shobha while holding my head pushed my face to her ass. I automatically started to lick Sandhya's asshole. My mind had completely blanked out now and I was just like a remote controlled machine licking Sandhya's asshole. Shobha was holding my head tightly in position in Sandhya's ass and Aarti was in front of Sandhya kissing her lips. The small room was full of sighs and moans. Shobha then rode on my back and locked my head by her thighs. My tongue was going in and out of the peon lady's asshole, giving her immense pleasure.

After some vigorous asslicking I lay down on the ground fatigued, but the three of them weren't satisfied. Aarti placed her ass on my mouth now and I felt like crying out loud when she commanded me to lick her ass as well. I like a robot again started to lick her asshole, the third for the day. Shobha and Sandhya lay by my side in 69 position. Both of them were licking each other's pussys and moaning at the same time. My tongue was licking Aarti's ass to all corners and sides. Aarti was grunting in delight and rubbing her own pussy as she felt my tongue moving in her asshole.

Soon in a triple orgasm Aarti, Sandhya and Shobha all cum together. Each of them took turns in rubbing their pussys on my face and I licked their cum. Shobha completed the day's quota by pouring saliva in my mouth from hers, just like Sandhya and Aarti did earlier. When she finally released me my face had become a total mess and as the three ladies lay on the floor resting I rushed to the hand pump and washed myself thoroughly, and then dried myself using Shobha's towel. As I returned to the room Shobha said, "You may go home now, but remember you must always turn up to worship our bodies as well as do our household work as the maid."

I nodded and went home. The next few weeks I spent licking and serving the three women and on one occasion even Ratna. In addition I washed their clothes and utensils, sweeped and mopped the floor of their houses and also massaged their bodies whenever demanded of me. However this took a full toll on my physicality as well as my studies and as a result I couldn't even write for an hour in my finals. My dad decided to send me to my maternal uncle's place for stay and study. Thus it concluded my days of sexual slavery which I had accepted on my own.