She Swept Me Away Pt. 06

Story Info
Shobha comes to know about Sandhya and there's consequences.
2.9k words
4.73
4.8k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally started attending college again and was much relieved to find myself collegiate. Sandhya had kept her promise and I was really grateful. My friends enquired of me the reason of my absence from college and I made up a story of me visiting my maternal uncle's home. Everything seemed to be perfect. I attended my classes and then in the end visited the library. Since I had to make up for the loss of some days of classes I decided to stay in the reading room and make some notes, even after my friends had left. As I was studying I suddenly heard a whispering sound in my ears, and I was startled.

It was Sandhya, I didn't even understand when she tiptoed into the room. But she was standing behind me now, and bending a bit forward whispering in my ear. I looked around and saw nobody was there, even the library bearer wasn't present. Sandhya said, "So much engaged you are in your studies that you didn't notice when I came here. Very nice Shreya."

I smiled at her and said "I must thank you for getting my name off the non-collegiate list."

Sandhya said, "Well you know I don't accept thanks like that."

I said, "Then what do you want?"

Sandhya winked at me and said, "You know what I mean."

She wrapped her arms around me from behind and kissed my shoulder. I, for a moment, closed my eyes and then suddenly realised my position. I readily stood up and Sandhya out of surprise released her wrap around me.

I said, "Sorry Sandhyadidi, but this isn't right. After all this is my college and your workplace. If anybody sees us, that will be the death warrant for both of us. And I don't think we should continue what we did in the morning. That will be wrong."

Sandhya looked into my eyes for some time and then replied, "This is wrong for you now? Wasn't it wrong when you did it to get your attendance? You were non-collegiate Shreya, I saved you. When you pleasured me with your tongue I felt heavenly. Many girls had licked my entire body for various purposes but yours touch and licks were special. I am addicted to you, I need you for me. I need you to pleasure me."

She held my hand and pulled me to a corner of the library room. She pinned me to the wall and started to kiss me madly. I was struggling to get myself free of her but she was too strong for me. She was sweating from the day's work as well the current adrenaline, and I could feel the strong smell of her sweat. Her lips were attached to mine as if they were glued together. My heart was pumping fast and slowly but steadily my struggles were getting converted to assertion. I started to respond to her kisses and seeking the opportunity Sandhya slid in her tongue in my mouth. I sucked at her tongue as our saliva got mixed in our mouths.

After a long lip kiss Sandhya finally separated her lips from mine, both of us looking into each other with lust and hungry eyes, both of us panting heavily. Sandhya whispered in my ears, "Let's go to my place. I will go first, you follow later."

I nodded and we kissed one more time. Sandhya went out of the library and as I was left alone I felt guilty. I wanted to serve Shobha as my dom lover, no one else should have taken her place. But now I had cravings for Sandhya's body as well. I wanted to lick and suck her just as I do to Shobha. What was happening to me, I couldn't understand. Lust was overpowering my senses.

I reached Sandhya's home, the door was kept ajar for me. I went in to find her completely nude, waiting for me in her bed. I shut the door and as I went near the bed she said, "Take off your clothes, you don't need them."

I did as asked of me and joined her in the bed. Sandhya had a hairy body which was glistening with sweat. The sweaty body odour of her body was driving me crazy. Shobha was out of my mind and all I was thinking this tobacco chewing,

mature college peon of mine, naked just inches from me. As Sandhya took me in her arms I closed my eyes.

Our lips met and we were kissing with intensity, our hands wandering in each other's bodies, our tongues dancing against each other. Sighs and deep breaths filled the room as we kissed with passion. The session we had earlier in the morning was more of an urgency but now the passion was showing in both of us. Sandhya was a bit gentler than Shobha in kisses and I could easily feel the difference.

I broke the kiss and then moved my lips on Sandhya's shoulders, neck, cleavage and her arms. Sandhya was moaning lightly as she felt me kissing her body. I moved down kissing her belly and then her thighs, occasionally sucking and licking her skin. I kissed both her thighs smelling her aroma and tasting her rough, sweaty skin. Her pussy was just a few inches away waiting to be licked, but I decided to take it slow and hence turning her body started to kiss the behind of her thighs. I went a bit up and reached her ass.

As I stared into the dark, hairy buttocks of Sandhya I remembered Shobha again. The thought paused my action for a bit and this prompted Sandhya to pull my head to her ass. My lips met the centre of the asshole and my always eager to lick mind gave me the signal to do the needful. I kissed on the asscheeks, my lips running parallely on the dark skin. Sandhya's moans were growing louder as she felt me eagerly licking and kissing her ass. I then separated the ass cheeks and the dark crater in the midst of Sandhya's ass was unhidden. I put in my nose in the asshole and sniffed in the ass smell.

It was not so much different than that of Shobha and I liked it very much. I sniffed the ass again and again, making sure I could get enough of it. Then I put in my tongue and at first just teased Sandhya's asshole with it. Sandhya moaned and pushed her ass towards me. I separated the asscheeks again and gave it two licks of my tongue. Sandhya's body shook in excitement and she pushed her ass farther upwards. I was teasing her ass by sometimes licking and sometimes withdrawing. A frustrated Sandhya got up from her position and in one go laid me on the bed. She sat on my face and started to grind her pussy and ass on my face.

"Enough of your teasing, now lick me fast." She murmured with deep sighs as she rode my face. I pushed her from my face and she took the doggy position. I entered my tongue in her asshole and started to lick vigorously. The smell of sweat mixed with an earthy smell of the ass filled my senses as I licked Sandhya's ass. I pushed my tongue as far as I could in the puckered hole and tasted Sandhya's ass. Sandhya was moaning loudly now and was enjoying every moment of me licking her ass.

After a long vigorous session of ass licking Sandhya decided that she wanted to cum and she sat on the bed with legs spread. The hairy pussy was in my view and it was dripping with pre-cum. I bent down myself and started to lick Sandhya's pussy. My mind responded to the change of taste that my tongue was experiencing from asshole to pussy and I was loving every bit of it. Sandhya had taken her pillow and wrapped it by her arms, her moans increasing every moment. My tongue brushed the corners of the pussy, with me occasionally sucking at Sandhya's clit.

In some time as Sandhya started to shake and was moaning the loudest I could understand that she was nearing her climax. I speeded up my licking and with each stroke of my tongue Sandhya's body shook harder. Finally the flood gates opened as Sandhya released her cum in a shattering orgasm. I lapped up her cum juices. God they tasted heavenly. Sandhya hugged me and we lay on the bed in each other's embrace. She said, "Oh baby you are wonderful. It was a great experience."

This was the time when my eyes went towards the clock and I jumped up. It was quite late in the afternoon and I had to rush home. I quickly dressed up and got hold of my college bag. Sandhya kissed me and said, "You may go now but I am going to need you quite often." I smiled at her and went away.

Luckily that day my father was late too and so I had a narrow escape. That night I felt guilty again thinking about Shobha. I couldn't control my submissive urges of licking and pleasuring and hence I did that sex session with Sandhya. But I felt that I was actually betraying Shobha. After all, I belonged to her. I was her slave and she was my mistress. Next day was Sunday and I decided to meet Shobha in the basti.

Next morning after my father had left I went to Shobha's basti. She was preparing her food when I went inside. I knelt before her and kissed both her feet as a sign of my dedication to my mistress. She was pleased and said, "So my submissive lover is here, what are you going to do for me today?"

I replied, "A sub is always ready for her dom mistress. But before that I need to confess something to you."

Shobha was surprised and curious hearing my words. She told me to proceed and I told her everything regarding my sessions with Sandhya. As I narrated the details Shobha's face grew red with anger and finally she couldn't control herself. She snatched a handful of my hair and screamed, "How dare you bitch? I had initiated you as my slave and submissive lover. How could you do this? You won't be spared for this. You would be punished."

I was crying but Shobha took no avail. She pushed me on the bed and then sat on my belly. She started to slap my face, hard strikes on the cheeks and I was sobbing in pain and sorrow. She then pinched my nipples and twisted them, causing me immense pain. I was trying to say that I was sorry but she didn't let me say anything. She turned me on my belly and lifted my skirt. She took down my panty, thus exposing my ass. With hard hands she spanked on both my asscheeks, causing me to cry in pain. I didn't know how long intended to spank me, but Shobha stopped spanking me when she heard the words 'What the hell is going on'.

I, still crying, turned my head and was shocked to find Aarti, Shobha's neighbour standing in Shobha's doorway. She must have heard my noise and had come over. She had a look of shock on her face as she looked with puzzled eyes towards Shobha. I was completely frozen on seeing Aarti. But Shobha didn't show any signs of concern. Probably the anger in her had diminished all the concerns of maintaining secrecy of our relationship. She said, "What else Aarti? This rich bitch licks my body everyday. She is my slave, and now I hear that she has slept with some other bitch. She is getting the punishment she deserves."

Aarti said, "Oh God Shobha, you have this girl at your sexual service. So lucky you are! And you have never told me before. Even I could have made some use of her."

Shobha replied, "Yes, you can. This bitch deserves it. Let us make this bitch pay for her sins."

Aarti's eyes lit up as she heard Shobha's words. Shobha locked the door from inside and then both of them mounted on me. Aarti sat on my face and ordered me to lick her ass while Shobha sat on my belly and they started kissing. Both of them were lip kissing with slurping sound which was audible to me. I was getting suffocated under their weights and especially due to Aarti's ass covering my face. Being unable to breathe and also getting weighed down by two women sitting on my body I couldn't lick Aarti's ass.

Aarti broke her kiss and said, "Shobha your bitch isn't licking me at all."

Shobha grew angry and started to twist my nipples again, causing me pain. I was already struggling under their weights and this new assault was unbearable for me. I tried to use my hands to push away Aarti, only to be pinned down by her on both sides of the bed. I rotated my face sideways and breathed in some fresh air. I cried out, "Please don't assault me mistress, I will whatever you ask of me. I am really sorry."

Aarti took pity on me and said, "Shobha let's free her now. We will make her our personal maid and slave. She will do our work and also lick our bodies."

Shobha said, "Ok that sounds like a good idea. Listen you slave, you will now first clean both our feet."

Shobha pushed me to the floor and both of them extended their feet towards me. They started to kiss each other while I, while sitting on the floor, began to lick their feet one by one. I started with Aarti's left foot and took it in my mouth. I sucked on it and then traced my tongue slowly on it, with up and down movements. I licked below the foot as well, cleaning it by my tongue. I licked the right foot in a similar way. I sucked the toes of Aarti and cleaned them. I turned my attention to Shobha's feet then, and as an obedient slave licked both her feet passionately.

Both of them were satisfied and they broke their lip kiss. Both of them then got down from the bed and stood with their arms against the wall, showing their asses to me. They ordered me to lick their ass. I knelt behind them and kissed first on Aarti's ass, and then on Shobha's ass. I took turns kissing both their buttocks, my lips brushing on the dark asses of the two women. I then separated Aarti's asscheeks and licked her ass. It was a first time experience and she moaned in pleasure. Shobha started to kiss on Aarti's nude back, on her shoulders, neck, spine and waist, while I obediently licked Aarti's asshole. I was tasting the third asshole in such a short time, and I was now accepting myself as a licking and sucking bitch.

Aarti's moans and sighs increased as my tongue penetrated her puckered hole and plunged into the deep interiors of her ass. Shobha was kissing her arms now and then turning Aarti's face sideways, kissed her lips passionately. As my head was going up and down my tongue,my lips and my nose were exploring new horizons of taste and smell from Aarti's asshole. Aarti was fully turned on now and Shobha was using her fingers to play with her pussy. Their faces were glued to each other as their lips refused to be separated.

Shobha turned Aarti towards me and then pushed my face to her pussy. Aarti was wet and dripping, and I readily started to lick her clit. My tongue traced the juices from her hairy mound and Aarti was making all sorts of moaning sounds. Shobha had her mouth on Aarti's boobs, sucking them with occasional bites, making Aarti squeak. Aarti was unable to bear any longer and she met her orgasm, squirting her cum on my mouth. Aarti sat down on the floor panting, while I laid down, feeling fully spent out.

But Shobha wasn't done yet. She needed to cum as well. Since I didn't have any strength left to stand so Shobha positioned her pussy on my mouth and I licked her pussy. My tongue movement was slow due to fatigue, and Shobha was frustrated by this. But Aarti came to the rescue as she started to rub Shobha's clit with her fingers, while my tongue moved around in Shobha's hairy pussy. Aarti and Shobha kissed each other and Aarti's finger movement increased rapidly. Slowly I could regain some of my strength and I too started to lick faster now. Soon Shobha also met her orgasm and I like always lapped up her juices. The orgy was finally over and all of us laid on the floor.

After some time Shobha said to Aarti, "You may play with her for some time now as I have to go and prepare my food. Do whatever you please with her."

Aarti replied, "I would have loved that but I too need to prepare my food at home."

Shobha said, "No need to go, you may have your food here today."

Aarti was happy to hear that and said, "Really? Thank you. Then I may provide this bitch with some work to do."

Shobha said, "Sure. Use her as your maid servant. You may take her to your house and give her the job to clean it."

I listened to their humiliating words and could only imagine what was in store for me next.