She Switches Roles on Him

Story Info
His secret is her pleasure.
3.5k words
4.72
36.5k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still in shock. She just found her lovers hidden stash. Porn was one thing, whatever. No, this was a collection of womens clothes. Panties, some sexier than ones she owned, garter belts and nylons, silicone breast forms, bras, a wig, dresses, pants, shirts.

He likes to crossdress and he kept it hidden from her. So that was why he shaved his entire body except a well kept short goatee on his face and short hair on his head. She was always curious about why he did that, this made sense.

As her shock begins to wear off and she begins to think a little more clearly, an idea begins to form in her head. He wants to be a female, she'll let him be the female, on her terms. The plan begins to form.

................................

He got home from work, and she wasn't home. That was weird. He walked into the kitchen and saw a note from his lover. He picked it up.

Hey baby,

Went out for a few drinks with some friends, be back soon. Left a surprise for you in the bedroom for when I get home.

Be a good boy.

Confused and excited, he walked into the bedroom. On the bed sat some rose scented bath beads, a bottle of lavender lotion, and a note. He picked up the note.

Hey baby,

Take a nice bath with the beads. Text me a picture of you in the bath. No more than 30 minutes. Text me when you get out and enjoy the lotion. No jerking off. No picture and text there are consequences.

Be a good boy.

Now he was really confused, and yet, he was turned on. A familiar stirring in his cock. He stripped off his clothes, and drew himself a bath, dropping the bath beads in. The rose scent pleasantly taking over the bathroom, he sank into the warm water, snapped a selfie of himself in the bath. He types a quick message, in the bath, the roses smell nice. Text you again soon baby, love you! Attaching the picture to the text, he sends it off and lays back to relax.

His mind racing as the warm water and rose scent melted him. He loved it. But why would she do this? She didn't know this side of him. He showed one woman this side of him, and the relationship ended. So he kept it to himself. He kept his body hairless all the time, just so when he got the chance to let this side out, he could fully enjoy himself.

She just wants me to smell nice, and we'll have some fun when she gets home, he thought to himself as he left the bath relax him.

As his half hour expired, he stepped from the bath, and dried himself off. He applied the lotion, enjoying the feel of it on his skin, the subtle lavender scent filling the air, and stirring his cock once again. With well lotioned hands, he gave his growing cock a few strokes. It's not jerking off, he thought, I'm just lotioning my cock, and I need to be hard to get it all. It grows to it's full 7 inches, as his hand slides easily up and down the shaft.

Standing naked in the bathroom, enjoying the air on his freshly lotioned skin, the smell of rose and lavender dancing in his nose, he grabs his phone and texts his lover.

Out of the bath and all lotioned baby.

Her response took a few minutes, but was quick and to the point.

Top dresser drawer.

His heart began to race. What was this? He walked to the bedroom, and opened the top dresser drawer. He didn't know your heart could race and drop at the same time.

Layed out neatly in the drawer was his wig, a pair of his black nylons with the lacey tops, a garter belt, his sexiest black lace bra with the breast forms perfectly placed, and his favorite black silky thong that barely kept his cock contained, and sat right up against his asshole and hugged his hips perfectly. A note was layong on top.

I found your stash. You want to dress like a woman, now you'll get to be the woman. You have 15 minutes to get dressed and text me a picture.

Fuck. He couldn't believe it. She found his stuff. Oh my god. And yet, the bath, the lotion, the notes. He hadn't scared her off. His cock now made of iron, he grabs the garments and walks to the bed. He sits down and slides the nylons over his smooth legs, their familiar softness enveloping his legs, the coolness of almost air conditioning on his legs sending surges of pleasure through him, his cock bouncing with his heart beat.

He slides the garter belt on and attached them to the lacy nylon tops.

Next comes the bra. Putting it on backwards, and clasping it shut, and spinning it around front side easily on his lotioned skin. He slides his arms through the loops and adjusts the straps, then the breast forms until they are perfect. He looks down and admires the view. The lacy bra covered C cup forms giving him beautiful breasts, and the view between the cleavage provides him a look at his throbbing cock, hard as ever, standing out long and proud.

He grabs the wig, and places it on his head, and grabbing a few bobby pins from his lovers pile, attaches it to his hair, and adjusts it until its perfect. Brunette with blonde streaks, just above shoulder length, one side draped across his face, the other neatly tucked behind his ear.

Last he grabs the thong, sliding it up his legs, he tucks his rod up and left, encasing it with the silky fabric, as he adjusts the hips to just the right spot, and moves the back to it's familiar spot across his puckered asshole. It feels so good.

He walks to the mirror and checks himself out. I look hot, he thinks to himself. I can't believe I'm doing this. He grabs his phone and snaps a few pictures of himself in the mirror. He picks the best one and sends it to his lover.

..............................................

She still wasn't sure how she felt, she loved him dearly. This was outside the realm of something she had ever thought about. The plan that formed in her mind, and she ran with, she now questioned, as he sipped her vodka cranberry.

She didn't go meet up with friends like she said. After writing the notes, and placing his lingere in the drawer, she actually went to the closet and grabbed a pair of his jeans and a button down shirt. She got in her car and went to the local sex shop. As she drove, she was still so confused. She felt hurt, but by what? He didn't cheat, he liked to wear womens clothes. Was he gay? He never showed any interest in men, and was such an excellent lover. She was shocked, and yet, turned on. Since her plan started to form, her nipples had been hard. She parked her car, and took a deep breath. There still time to back out. Her nipples, hard and rubbing in her lace bra, the tingle and slight moistness in her vagina, the question of where this would go and not being repulsed, all told her to keep going.

She got out of her car and walked into the shop. She took her time, checking out various DVDs, paying special attention in the small section with pegging videos. She picked a few of them up and looked at the pictures on the back. This was actually really hot. The thought of her in control of him causing a warmess in her body, and a moistness in her panties.

She stolled over to the dildos and strapons. Selecting a harness that would fit nicely, but still allow her access to her vagina, she began looking at dildos. She wanted a life like one, not small, she wanted to be a man, but not too big that she couldn't fuck him. She found one that was about 8 inches, decent girth, with a nice head and veins running down the shaft to a nice set of balls. She made sure it fit in her harness, it was perfect. She went and paid for her things, and walked to her car, incredibly turned on, but nervous and anxious for this to play out. She needed a drink.

She headed to a bar where she would know no one. She took the harness and dildo out of the package and put it in her purse and walked in.

She orders a double vodka cranberry, and sips the drink, calming her nerves. She can't help but think about the events if the day, and keeps eyeing her purse. She thinks about how she went from shock and confusion to turned on and anticipation.

She can't take it anymore, she grabs her purse and goes to the bathroom. She enters the stall, locks the door, and opens her purse. She pulls the life like dildo, admiring it. She is so turned on she contemplates using it. She pushes those thoughts aside and pulls out the harness. Attaching the dildo to the harness is surprisingly easy. She undoes the belt holding the baggy jeans on her hips and removes her pants. Sliding her panties off, putting them in her purse, she slides the harness on and secures the straps. A perfect fit. She looks down and once again admires the fake cock now attached to her, standing out proud, a slight downward hang from the weight. She gives it a few strokes, watching her hand slide uo and down her cock. Her cock. That sounded so strange, and yet so comfortable.

She puts her jeans back on, tucking the dildo down her left leg, and fastens the belt. She heads back out to the bar, ready for another cocktail. Her nerves are working overtime, but in an excited way. She was nervous people were looking at her, but as she glanced around, no one way paying attention. She felt empowered. The big dick hanging in her jeans, rubbing on her leg sending jolts of excitement through her body.

She settles back in her chair and sips her drink. It may look like ahe was watching the TV on the wall, but her thoughts were on how excited she was, how much dirty fun she was going to have. Her right hand sipping her cocktail, her left hand slowly subtly tracing up and down the shaft of her new favorite toy.

Her phone vibrates distracting her from her thoughts. Her lover is in the bath. She finishes her cocktail, pays her tab and heads to her car.

She arrives home, and parks on the street knowing he won't see her. Her phone vibrates again. He's out of the bath. Time to call him out.

Top dresser drawer.

Simple. To the point. He's about find out that she knows.

Time feels to slow as she awaits the next picture and her fun to begin. It finally arrives and she opens it. She's kind of scared to look, but also can't wait.

Damn, he's really hot dressed like that! She thinks as she takes in the details. The wig in place correctly, sexily tucked behind one ear, draped across his face on the other side. His puckered lips blowing her a kiss. The perfect fit of the bra and forms, it almost looks perfectly real. The perfect fit of his panties, and he is rock hard tucked to the side, she can make out the outline of his whole cock and head in the panties. The garter belt perfectly lined up and attached to his thigh high nylons. Even his legs look good in nylons.

She types out a message, Now be a good boy and wait for me, my little sexy slut.

She gets out of her car and walks to the door.

..........................................

She walked in the door and went straight to the bed room. He was sitting on the bed, his legs crossed, eyes down, with a sheepish look on his face. His vulnerability radiating from him, and it only turned her on more.

"Stand up my sexy little slut, twirl and let me see all of you."

He stands and twirls, and he looks better in person than he does in his pictures, she thinks. Cute little butt with the thong seperating the cheeks.

She walks up to him and grabbs the back of his neck and pulls him in for a kiss. A passionate embrace tongues dancing with each other, her other hand reaching around and grabbing his ass, groping and pressing him into her, grinding him on her cock, his hands wrapped around her back.

She pulls away and looks him in the eyes. "On your knees slut".

He gets down on his knees and she opens her belt, and jeans, exposing her fake cock. She takes her jeans all the way off and steps forward placing her cock right in his face. She has been watching his face intently the whole time. The look of surprise and shock, mixed with wonder and lust.

.....................................

He was so nervous, so vulnerable. When she walked in and called him slut, it surprised him how much he enjoyed it. He did as she said and twirled, and that kiss was electric. Her hand groping his ass and grinding him. He felt something in her jeans rubbing on him and before it had time to register she had him on his knees.

She opened her jeans and there was an 8 inch fake cock in his face. It surprised it him at first, but that quickly transformed to wonder and lust. She was taking this where he always dreamed of it going.

With lust filled eyes he admires her cock. An extension of her. It may be fake but he's not treating it that way. He reaches up and grabs the base of her cock and gives it a nice slow stroke to the tip and back. As his hand hits the base, and travels back up the shaft, he looks up at her in the eyes, and licks the tip. His hand reaches the end, and works its way back down, and still looking in her eyes, takes her cock in her mouth. He can only get about half of it in his mouth before it's too much, and he pulls his lips back, sucking and dragging his lips across the shaft, feeling all the fake veins as they pass.

Channeling what he's seen in porn, what he likes having done to him, he bobs up and down on the cock, stroking the shaft with his hand.

Releasing the cock from his mouth and licking the balls, noticing her wet pussy, but ignoring it, she's the man right now, and licking up the shaft, spitting on the top, and taking her cock in both hands stroking it, his mouth open and tongue out at the tip, flicking his tongue everytime the tip is exposed from his hands.

................................................

She watches him look on in list at her cock as he grabs it. The eye contact as he takes it in his mouth. She has never felt more empowered. She has also never been this turned on. A flood of juices making her pussy sopping wet as he bobs up and down on her cock. She removes her shirt and stands there in her bra, nipples hard as diamonds, watching her lover dressed so sexily sucking on her cock.

"Get on the bed, hands and knees ass to me. Time for me to really make you my little slut" she says as she walks to her dresser to grab the lube.

He positions himself just like she said. He's so nervous this is going to hurt, but his still hard cock in his panties twitches when she calls him slut.

She comes back and tugs the thong string from between his cheeks. She drips some lube at the top of his ass, letting it run down his crack, before running a finger around his rim and his puckered hole. She can see the goose bumps on his body.

She drips some lube on her cock and strokes it, the fap sounds only adding to the erotic scene.

She bends her cock up and places the bottom on the shaft between his cheeks, sliding it up and down so he can feel its length running up and down his ass. The moan that escaped his lips surprised them both in the best way possible.

"You like feeling my cock on your ass slut? Moan like the slut you are and I'm going to fuck that ass!" She said as she grabs her cock and places the tip at his hole. Slowly inserting the tip, he did just that. Moans of pleasure and excitement. They quickly turned to pleasurable shrieks of pain as she slowly pushed deeper into him. She was half way in when she stopped and let him adjust to her in him.

The sight of her cock in his ass and his moans were intoxicating to her. She was in complete control, cock buried in his ass, and it was an incredibly sexy sight. It turned her on so much, her pussy juices beginning to flow down her legs.

She grabbed some lube and slowly slid out to the tip, and dripped some lube on her cock, as she slowly pushed back in him. There was no shriek of pain this time, just loud moans and screams of pleasure as she sank all the way into him, He could feel her balls pressed up against his. She slowly started to piston in and out of him.

This was a whole new movement for her, it took her a minute to find her rhythm. As she got more comfortable and found her rhythm, she grabbed his hips and started to fuck him.

He was moaning and yelling oh god! Fuck me! And she noticed he was rocking back and forth in time with her pumping, making sure when she came forward, he came back and she would be as deep as she could go in him.

She slid her cock out of him and instructed him to turn over. He rolled over and she grabbed his ankles, and put them on her shoulders. Making sure the thong stays to the side, she grabs her cock and slides it back in him.

Now she can see his face as she enters him. His eyes rolling back, mouth open as heavy breathing in between moans of pleasure. One hand grabbing his breast and squeezing wishing it was real and he could feel it, the other outstretched and gripping the sheets in a ball.

She looks down as her cock slides in and out of his ass at his big balls encased in the panties, his hard cock straining to be released. She keeps pumping in and out of him, and reaches down to free his cock. She lets spit leak from her mouth onto his cock and she begins to stroke his cock.

His head slams backwards on the mattress, the loudest most pleasurable moan echos in the room. She matches her strokes with with her fucking rhythm and she can feel his body tensing, his cock expanding even further in her hand. He cannot stop saying oh fuck, which only makes her fuck and stroke harder and faster.

He cries out in pleasure as he cums. It shoots straight up and splats down on his stomach, the second rope shooting out up his chest, the third joining the puddle on his stomach as he spasms uncontrollably.

She buries her cock deep in him, and releasing his cock, scoops some of his cum up in her hand, and brings it to his lips. He opens his mouth and cleans her hand, tasting his cum. She continues this until he's eaten all his cum.

Unable to take it anymore, it's her turn.

"Ok slut, my turn to cum, spin around, head at the end of the bed."

He does as ordered, and she steps over his face, her balls resting on his chin, and her soaking vagina over his mouth.

He eats with reckless abandon, licking and sucking every drop he can. She is so turned on her orgasm is quick to come to the forefront. A pressure building like she's never felt before.

Her orgasm racks her body and in a burst, she cums on his face. She's gushing as her body shakes and trembles over his head. Did she just squirt for the first time? Rolling off him onto the bed, she looks at him and his whole head is dripping with her juices, and he looks like he's in heaven.

As they lay there and catch their breath, replaying the events and basking in all the pleasure, they know this will not be the last time he is her little slut.