All Comments on 'She Switches Roles on Him'

by CumToBedChef

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking incredible. That was so hot my keyboard melted. Where do people find these outrageously fun and sexually liberated partners?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I pegged my husband a few times, I bought a combo dildo, one the slipped into my pussy and the cockhead into, hmm whoever. He always was asking to fuck my ass so I turned the tables. He came in one Friday night wasted so I tied him up and fucked his ass very much to his surprise. It took several attempts for me to get the right motion over my clit to cum, I liked the dominance over him.

NiceNips71NiceNips71over 1 year ago

Very entertaining and enjoyable story, my wife has not found my stash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I often dream about a woman taking me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fantasy of mine. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wrong. Once she threatens him, she's out the door and down the road. She's a lover, not his wife, so I can't see him doing any of those things - just tossing her out. once you have to threaten or coerce someone, you're no longer their friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband loves when I fuck his ass nice and slow while I stroke his cock. We have normal sex too of course but a couple of times a month he likes

to be my pretty little slut...hopefully tonight is one of those because my panties are soaked from reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumToBedChef@CumToBedChef
Just a guy exploring his fantasies. Using some experience and lots of imagination, crafting what goes on in my head daily. Though I do not consider myself bi anymore, I have had sex with men, and I miss the feel of cock in my mouth. I love a good woman, this is an outlet for t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES