All Comments on 'She Takes Another'

by Galadreyil

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writing is not bad....but...

Story was utterly stupid and frankly disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done on the story

This is the perfect story for fellow people with dragon fetishes. Please, do continue with the story but add some more plot if you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I am writing a dragon story myself (not erotica) but I did get off wondering how the dragon character would have sex. Very well done.

GaladreyilGaladreyilover 11 years agoAuthor
@ Unanimous #1

Sometimes artists and writers have to venture in that dark area. I completely agree this is disgusting, but the commissioner paid handsomely for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
uncommon.

One of the few I've seen that doesn't give dragons mammalian genitalia... good to not see that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mixed feelings...

While her actions themselves didn't bother me much, I have to admit the house felt way too weird for me. It felt out of place, and made it hard for me to read.

Avariel110Avariel110about 3 years ago

Nice story but the fact that she lived in a house felt awkward, if they were anthropomorphic it would be ok though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaladreyil@Galadreyil
I went to college at WyoTech in Laramie, WY to study collision repair/refinishing and business management. I graduated both with an Associate's degree. I enjoy bmx, skateboarding, snowboarding, and most things outdoor in general. I am a bit of an artist pencil more often th...