She Teaching Me about Sharing

Story Info
Wife Renews Sex With Old Friend, Teaches Me To Share.
1.6k words
3.21
11.7k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

My wife's high school buddy, could be called a boyfriend, was coming to visit in a month. I quizzed her on their relationship, but she was reluctant to give details. "We're you 'friends with benefits?'" I asked. She said that was pretty persona, so I said, "So the answer is 'yes'?" She shrugged and said they were close friends.

"Have you fucked him?" I asked, coming right to the point.

Again she refused to talk about them. "He will be in our house. Tell what to expect," I said. She said to expect him to be polite and easy to talk with.

"You two will talk sports and he will want to chat with me about old times," she said. "You don't have to entertain him," she said.

"But will you be entertaining him?" I asked. She gave me the "look" and turned and walked away. "So the answer is yes?" I said at her back.

"You're so insecure," she said over shoulder.

"And if things were reversed and it was one of my old girl friends, would be all 'secure' about it?" I said before she left the door. After it closed, she poked her head back inside and said, "You have an old girl friend you want to invite?"

"That's you. You are my old girlfriend," I said.

"That's not my fault," she shot back.

She was right. I am insecure when it comes to my wife's sexual history. I have heard about guys who let their wives fuck other guys, but I am not sure how they do it. I know sex is not the most important thing in a marriage. I understand other couples do it, but could I? What if they did have an intimate relationship? Would that mean they would again? Of course not. Not necessarily. Obviously. I thought about it constantly up until the night before he arrived.

In bed I turned to her and said, "Okay, I am insecure. I admit that. So help me out here. Are you expecting to be with him at night while he's here?"

"Okay," she said. "Sean and I did have sex." I didn't say anything, not knowing what to say. "We thought of asking for some time together while he is here. I should have told you. It would only be sex, not love. I love you. I lust after Sean. Yes, I think of him that way. I still do. I admit that.

But I am not looking to replace you. I do want Sean to fuck me. But if you object, I won't. I promise."

After she stopped talking I shrugged and thanked her for telling me. "If I said no you would not do anything?" I asked. She nodded, but there was regret in her nod. "You really want to, don't you?" I said.

"I have to be honest," she said. We stopped talking, there was no more to say. We both rolled over and turned off the light. I tried to sleep, but all I could think about was keeping from doing what she really wanted to. I tossed and turned throughout the night. Would she end up resenting me for keeping from doing what she wanted to? Would she end up regretting she married me? I finally dozed off around three that morning.

The day he was to arrive, she was quiet most of the morning. I wanted to talk, but I didn't know what to say. We both were feeling the other person out, trying figure the situation out. When he arrived things seemed normal, but neither of us could talk to one another.

The night of his second day we went to bed and turned over without talking. I looked into the dark and did not know what to say. She also didn't talk. The silence finally got to me. "Okay," I said. "You can sleep with Sean." I waited for her to speak. She finally said I didn't have to say that. "I know," I said. "I have thought about it. It is not that important. Sex is not the worst thing you could do. I should be more secure. If you want to, you should be able to. I'll be stronger for you," I said. "I love you enough to let you have sex with someone else."

She was quiet for a few minutes, then she said, "I love you too, I haven't told you that enough. Are you okay?" I said I was and she cuddled against me and kissed tenderly. "It would just be sex," she said softly. "He is a friend. I know you were right. I would feel differently if it was a woman you had been intimate with. I know that. I would hate you for putting me in that situation. Do you really think you could handle it?" she asked.

I told her I hoped so, that I would try. I said I had read a lot about wife sharing and couples that have open marriages. "They do it and still love one another. I hope I am strong enough," I said. "I do really want you to be able to do what you want to do. I really do. I will try," I promised. "If I find I can't, I will tell you. So, tomorrow night you'll sleep with Sean."

Finally, believing me, she kissed me again. "Okay," she said.

That next day she talked to Sean and told him what had said. He listened, then he asked her if she thought I could actually handle them having just down the hall. "He is going to really try,"she told him. "I think we should enjoy ourselves and let him work it out for himself. If he can't we will decide what to do. I love him, Sean," she told him.

That next night she went to Sean's room and I looked at the ceiling and thought about the couple down the hall. "You better be strong enough," I said aloud. That night I thought about what they were doing. Amazingly, thinking about it actually excited me. I pictured him entering her, seeing in my mind his erection sliding into her pussy, and I reached down and took hold of my swelling penis. I began to slowly masturbate as I thought of what he was doing to my wife I pictured him eating her pussy, seeing him push his tongue into her. I was actually getting excited by imagining my wife fucking her friend in our guest room.

Amazing as it was, I found myself accepting it, even liking the idea, realizing I could handle her fucking someone else. The next morning I greeted her with a kissed and asked, quite honestly, if she enjoyed herself. "How are you?" she asked taking hold of my arm.

"Actually, I am better than I expected to be," I said. "I really do hope you enjoyed yourself. Get much sleep?" I asked without fearing answer.

"Not much," she said with a grin. "You?"

"More than you," I said kissing her and tasting sex on her lips. "You taste like sex," I said, actually smiling. She said she would go brush her teeth and left the kitchen.

When I saw Sean later, I actually didn't hate him. "Enjoy your night?" I asked, not afraid of his answer. "I would like to have her tonight, and you can have the next day." It didn't even kill me to say it. I actually got a charge by saying it out loud.

Sean slept with Claire for five of the ten days he was with us. One night I actually asked her to tell me about their sex back in high school. She told me about a time or two and we laughed about the funny parts: like when they got caught having sex at his parents' house, and the time when he got his balls caught in his zipper as they rushed to get dress as her parents came home early. I really did enjoying hearing about their fucking, and surprised myself with my reaction.

Sean has now visited us four times and the last time he spent each night with Claire in the guest room. He is a nudist and would sun and swim in the pool naked and I have gotten used to it, even doing it myself occasionally. Sean is now like her best friend and I am her husband and principle lover. I have accepted that they care for one another and have a sexual bond.

I have found I can accept her sex with him better than I ever expected to, even understanding they may love one another in their own way, although I know she is happy to be my wife. I even expect that sometime in the future she may be interested in having sex with someone else.

We now talk about sex pretty openly, and she admits that having sex with a woman has some appeal to her. The thought of her eating another woman's pussy does excite me a great deal to think about. If I can find her fucking Sean exciting, I certainly can be as aroused by the thought of her enjoying pussy.

It took me time to learn to accept her sexual needs and adjust to the reality of her fucking someone else, but now I have no problem accepting her desires and sexuality. She has educated me about sex and love, and I am grateful for the education. When I see her with him I am able to be happy for them both, and know she still loves me. Thank God for that. Guess who has been liberated?

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers