She Took Me in the Heights

Story Info
After rehearsal, two people have in with each other.
1k words
3.67
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: everyone in this story is 18 years old or older. Also I may make a comment as 'OC'. Thx!

*******************************

My name is Mike and my senior year of high school was a year to never forget. However I think out of all the memories I had that year, this one was the best.

I've been heavily involved in the theatre since I was a freshman and chose it as a career path. I mainly love doing musicals. My senior year we did the musical "in the heights" and I was disappointed because for the first time I was in the ensemble. However I quickly got over myself. At least there were some cute girls in the theatre. And when you're a straight guy in theatre, it's glorious!

One girl I really liked was a girl named Tess. She had blonde curly hair and blue eyes. She had a decent ass, but had small breasts. However she was still gorgeous. She was a junior who would be going to France for her senior year. I had no intention of being with her. Not even a one night stand. I'm not really big on just hooking up, I like to sleep with the girl who I'm with. That didn't mean it wasn't eye candy to see her move her hips when she danced.

One day we had just finished practicing a large number and went down to the gym to shower. I had to help put up some stuff in the theatre so when I got to the shower, practically no one else was there, which I was fine with. I stripped bare and started showering. God, the hot water felt amazing on my skin. I washed myself completely and turned off the shower, and started drying myself off. All too soon I heard a moan.

"Mhm" a girl's voice...

"Mmm" she said again.

Apparently anyone in the shower could hear the other's locker room.

"Mike" the voice moaned.

I stood there for a second. What?!?

"Mike mhm yes" the voice moaned again.

I instantly became aroused. Someone was stroking herself thinking about me... I never thought this would happen...

(OC: only in poorly written erotic short stories)

I stroked my cock to this. Who could this be? What girl thought of me this way? I stroked thinking if these were Tess's moans. I stroked with the mystery girl thinking about Tess, until I climaxed. I stood there panting, letting myself get absorbed by this pleasure.

I heard her leave, and I quickly got my clothes on too attempt to see who it was. I ran down the hall, back to the theater and quietly went in. And only one person was there. Tess. Tess had been stroking herself to me...

"I know you're there Mike." She said "I heard you in the shower."

Dammit I had been caught. I walked too her sheepishly.

"Sorry..."

"Don't be." She smiled.

"What?"

"Don't be sorry. We both got off by thinking about one another."

I blushed deeply. She took my hand in hers and placed my hand on her ass. She then gently swayed. God it felt amazing.

"Let's go to your car." She said smiling.

"Okay" i said.

I took her hand and led her to my car. We both climbed into the backseat and she sat in my lap. We kissed deeply and lovingly. I pulled her close with my arms around her waist, and her arms around my neck.

We made out for awhile, till she broke the kiss and removed her shirt. I responded by removing my shirt. She kissed my chest and ran her fingers down my sides. I removed her bra for her as she did.

Eventually she came back up and kissed me deeply. She moved her hands down my pants and unzipped them and slid them down. She got on her knees. She stared up at me smiling then removed my boxers.

I was rock hard already. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it up and down. She then licked up and down my shaft, using her tongue on the tip the most. She then started sucking on my cock and God did sparks flare. She sucked my shaft for awhile, occasionally deep throating.

After that she kissed me deeply. She removed her pants, giving me the signal it was my turn. I kissed her deeply while rubbing her clit through her panties while kissing her. She moaned and smiled into the kiss. I removed her panties and gently fingered her. I traced my kisses down to her clit and licked her, while I fingered her lightly. She moaned loudly and ran her fingers through my hair.

Once she was really wet, I came back up and lied down on top of her. She nodded and I pushed into her. She gasped and gripped onto my shoulders as I pushed deep into her slowly, letting herself feel every slow stroke. She leaned her head back as I pushed into her.

"Faster" she whispered.

I started thrusting in and out a little faster. Her moans encouraged me to keep thrusting faster. We found the speed and kept going, more and more getting closer to our climax.

"I'm close" she said.

"So am I"

We both finally reached our climax and locked lips until we both had finished. When we finally broke the kiss, we were both panting. She smiled and put her hand on my cheek.

"Can I stay at your house tonight?" She asked gently.

"I don't see why not."

We got our clothes on a drove back to my house. I snuck her in, and back up to my room. She flopped down onto the bed and I lied down beside her. She slept all night on my chest.

I could tell this was the beginning of something wonderful.

************************************

Okay I hope you enjoyed the story. If you think the story needs to continue, let me know if you want more. Otherwise I think the story can end here. Thanks for reading.